Mineral Demon Adoptable Hub (New Stock 2/3)

9 Nov 2017, 1:41 pm
Tspuun - Wonderful on both accounts! I'm looking for a female mineral demon with a galaxy type design and a brown cloak, (opened cloak so we can see the beautiful design). There was also one element you added to a past mineral demon that I really liked. It was almost like an angel wing scarf, for lack of a better description. As for patterns, I'm not sure. The galaxy design alone might be enough.

Thank you!

Here's my reference picture:

qBKThqB.png
TWwCEPI.pngXXhKfAg.png
9 Nov 2017, 2:04 pm
AuroraTheBeauty Sounds like it would land somewhere in the $12-15 realms of things, would you want the scarf design incorporated as part of the cloak, and would you want the hood up or down? 'Galaxy' is definitely enough for me to work off of for the pattern on the body.
Buy some art! || Buy some bugs!
9 Nov 2017, 2:10 pm
Tspuun - I can afford that price range, great. Incorporating the scar piece into the cloak is a great idea. Hood up, please, but not blocking the facial features. Thank you! Is payment up front?
TWwCEPI.pngXXhKfAg.png
9 Nov 2017, 4:33 pm
AuroraTheBeauty Sorry for leaving you hanging there, I had to get up and take care of some stuff. You can do either half up and front half on completion or all up front, whichever you prefer. The hood up is more rendering work, so I'm gonna price it at $14.
9 Nov 2017, 5:33 pm (Edited 9 Nov 2017, 5:34 pm)
Tspuun - No problem! Okay, thanks! Do you have a PayPal link? I'll send the money straight away.

Edit: May I request two editions? One of cloak and one without the cloak? Thank you. ^_^
TWwCEPI.pngXXhKfAg.png
9 Nov 2017, 5:53 pm
AuroraTheBeauty  Here's my paypal. Colors with and without the cloak would be pretty easy for me to do with the way I do my colors, actually, I can include that free of charge. I'll PM you with the sketch of the cloak design once I get it done.
9 Nov 2017, 6:04 pm
I have an entirely dumb question (first off I love them but sadly I don't have money or the ability to raise the money to buy them and I feel bad about that and basically draining your time)

Buuuut! It says freebles on there doooes that mean they are free to use? I mean it says it but I don't wanna use them and just be completely wrong and get introuble...

Anyway that is all
untitled_by_tiacie-dbuukpr.gif
Ping me or I will not know
9 Nov 2017, 6:11 pm
Tspuun - Thanks so much for that generous offer. I sent the money. Exited to see the finished product. ^_^
TWwCEPI.pngXXhKfAg.png
9 Nov 2017, 6:36 pm
SlugofDreams It's not a waste of my time at all! The basic colored mineral demons in the freebies section are free to use. You can add accessories and such onto them but if you want different colors or to make base edits you need to buy the blank base.
9 Nov 2017, 7:50 pm
Oh! Ok! Thank you! I just was unsure because I wanted one but had not much to offer! Thank you for helping me out!
untitled_by_tiacie-dbuukpr.gif
Ping me or I will not know
12 Nov 2017, 4:58 pm
^
13 Nov 2017, 1:01 pm
i looked at the lore and found a loophole
can the demon like, bond themself to themself or keep a small insect on them and bind themself to that
currently stepping on edelgard von hresvelg in the name of the blue lions
13 Nov 2017, 2:18 pm (Edited 13 Nov 2017, 2:19 pm)
Ninjago

To answer your questions, no, Mineral Demons cannot form Pacts with themselves. Barring extraordinary circumstances, they also wouldn't be able to form a proper Pact with other Mineral Demons, as the magic involved would, in a way, simply loop back around to the god under Mountainhome and the Pact bond would fail to form.

A Pact requires some level of sapience of the other party, so no, a Mineral Demon could not bind themselves to say, a beetle or something and simply keep it on their person. The exact cutoff is a bit vague, but I'd put that mark somewhere around the capacity for language, about dolphin- or possibly great ape-level intelligence.

But would you really want to make a personal and lifelong bond to a small bug in the first place when bugs are typically considered a food item for you? It would be a mark of extreme desperation to even think about wanting something like that. 

A three-party Pact would theoretically be possible, but would require some serious magical know-how to properly facilitate. Any more than three individuals and you're getting into seriously unstable territory.
13 Nov 2017, 2:35 pm
bind yourself to a dolphin
shrink said dolphin with magic
put it in a jar and wear that jar
bam
13 Nov 2017, 2:50 pm
Ninjago  

Technically possible, but you'd have to:

A) Find a dolphin and form a Pact with it
B) Find a way to shrink the dolphin
C) Figure out how to make the jar actually habitable
D) Manage the crushing guilt of imprisoning an intelligent creature in a jar, whose sadness you can feel emanating from the prison that you're wearing like a piece of jewelry

Unless the dolphin was somehow okay with hanging out in a jar for an indefinite period of time or something, but if the dolphins at Sea World are anything to go by, that's pretty unlikely.
13 Nov 2017, 3:00 pm
Tspuun hi!! could i buy the spider silk mineral demon? i was waiting to see if anyone else was going to purchase them since i already have one, but if it's alright i'd like to for 150k FC, unless someone was already thinking about it
eUAYAqE.pngG3ceNiE.pngPVISJhd.pngLXU3fna.png
he/him | fv time+1 | villager pixels by me
ping me for faster replies
13 Nov 2017, 3:05 pm
simon You're the first to ask, and she's been up for a while, so she's all yours!
14 Nov 2017, 1:57 am (Edited 14 Nov 2017, 1:58 am)
so do you just have to do the pact with two mineral demons and superglue them together
21 Jan 2018, 7:31 pm
Fdepx6q.png?1aZo4ukY.png?1

Been a little while, but here's two new premades! The one on the left is based off of the Silverfish and the one on the right is based off of its close relative the Firebrat. Both are available for 300FD/150kFC/$3.

Khaos Dreki Vialheart elly Rincewind Melting SadScales Harmonia rachet14906 Xanadu Tora_the_Maestro Laz Xalix Estrith Oliver_Woolfe skywright
21 Jan 2018, 8:04 pm
just wanted to let you know (in case you record owners or something) that i purchased a mineral demon from Muck some time ago! this one, to be precise!

i had to go digging for that old thread but i honestly felt it best to let you know i bought them bc i felt bad for so long rip
╭━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━╮
Vee//(he/they)//22//services// need help?
wzezmew
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
nx5na99
i used to be kankri! ping me using @81311!
FV Help Guide | Chris and Rotsy's Guide
21 Jan 2018, 8:10 pm
NiGHTS No worries, I actually did notice she changed hands a while ago because sometimes I like to poke my head in and see if people write bios for these little guys.
21 Jan 2018, 8:12 pm
awww i still have my baby from forever ago!! :')
| Lee | a dog addicted to cat things | 23 | She/They |
21 Jan 2018, 8:13 pm
Tspuun said:
NiGHTS No worries, I actually did notice she changed hands a while ago because sometimes I like to poke my head in and see if people write bios for these little guys.
yeah i did write Sora (the mineral demon) a bio and was also wondering if THAT was within guidelines. i plan on rewriting it kind of because it's out of date and needs updating but overall it's fine ye?
╭━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━╮
Vee//(he/they)//22//services// need help?
wzezmew
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
nx5na99
i used to be kankri! ping me using @81311!
FV Help Guide | Chris and Rotsy's Guide
21 Jan 2018, 8:19 pm
Ooo!! I’ve been meaning to write a bio for Desert Rose! u///u <3
YBLdXhp.gif1F8Dbm5.gif
Laz ★ they/she ★ PST
21 Jan 2018, 8:23 pm
zombiegirl34 Oh, i remember her, she was one of the first ones I did! I'm glad you're still enjoying her!

NiGHTS Yes, it's absolutely within guidelines. Thoguh, I consider the guidelines just that and I don't fault anyone who just likes the visual design and uses it as a jumping-off point for something completely different.