Mineral Demon Adoptable Hub (New Stock 2/3)

7 Dec 2016, 2:55 pm
Welcome to the Mineral Demon Adoptable Hub!

About the Species

Mineral Demons are a semi-open species of my own design. Which is to say, you're free to make one for personal use or use the basic premades, but the Furvilla base is not free to use.

The lore is a little bit disorganized, but can be found here. The tl;dr of it is that they're a bunch of dirty communists a highly collectivist bunch who are magically bound to either their homeland in the Spiral Mountains or to a particular individual in a ritual called a Pact. You're not required to follow the lore if you just want a cute lizard-bug thing, though.
Buy some art! || Buy some bugs!

7 Dec 2016, 3:04 pm (Edited 4 Feb 2019, 10:46 am)
Current Adoptables

• When buying a premade design, you will receive the full-resolution .png file and a paintie-resolution image ready for upload.
  • If you ask nicely, I will often make small modifications.
  • Please credit me in the villager description.
  • Premade designs and characters you have bought from me are yours to do whatever you please with, including any and all modifications.
  • If you choose to sell a premade character/design down the road, as a courtesy I ask that you do not sell it for more than the equivalent of what you purchased it for.
  • Pick Your Own Palette premades feature a greyscale premade design or pattern, and on purchase, I will fill in the colors as requested. These are usually offered up in batches, and once all slots are bought, the design is considered retired an no more of it will be sold.
  • Please make all formal offers in the thread.
  • I will also consider item offers of animals or plush missing from my collection.

CdbeNr5.png?1
Migrant Hawker (M) 200FD/200kFC

FpcNyO4.png?1
Pink Tourmaline 200FD/200kFC

2saWYbB.png?1
Neon Heart 200FD/200kFC Sold!

lMLKvIE.png?1
Neon Night 200FD/200kFC Sold!

Current Auctions

None currently

• Auctioned premades generally follow the same rules as regular premades.
  • If there are multiple auctions going on, please specify which you are bidding on.
  • To bid, ping both me and the person you are outbidding so that I can update the OP with the current bid. Your bid will not count if you do not do this.
  • Retracting a bid will disqualify you from the remainder of the auction.
  • Auctions may also have additional notes such as a threshold for more moderate to major modifications.
7 Dec 2016, 3:12 pm (Edited 10 Nov 2017, 8:03 am)
Customs, Bases, and Freebies

Custom Mineral Demons

If none of the adoptables strike your fancy, I can color or design you a custom Mineral Demon. I do these at the same rates as my other Painties, which generally means $5/500FD for basic colors, $8/800FD-$10/1000FD for especially complex patterns or intricate designs. Base edits are more flexible, and I can give a quote based on what you want, with a finalized quote given on the edits being sketched out.

Pay-to-Use Base

• On purchase, you will receive a full-resolution greyscale PNG file of the base.
  • Once purchase is good for one villager. You may edit and reupload a design on a base purchased without buying the base again, but please do not upload to a second villager.
  • Please credit me for the base in the villager's description.
  • Do not share or redistribute the base itself. You may sell a villager with a paintie made from these base.
  • You don't need my approval to upload, you're free to do whatever you want with the base (though I'd always love to see what you do with it).

dhnHAM4.png
Mineral Demon Base: 100FD
Includes both the male and female variants.

Freebies

A set of 8 basic Mineral Demons, free to use.

You MAY:
Add clothes and accessories
Add a background
Add minipets
You MAY NOT:
Alter the character itself
Alter the character's colors

If you use one, please tag it "mineral demon" and credit me in the villager's description.
7 Dec 2016, 3:20 pm (Edited 16 Sep 2018, 10:33 pm)
Miscellany

Premade Pinglist: Khaos Dreki Vialheart elly Rincewind Melting SadScales Harmonia rachet14906 Xanadu Tora_the_Maestro Laz Xalix Estrith Oliver_Woolfe skywright MeidoKeiko Luckyclaw Texas_Toast Silverpelt60 Artferdark CyberneticCaballus Snekk WeabooArt Galaxywolf269 RiceCakes Fire_V-Raptor Impulse

(If you asked to be on here before and you're not now, it's probably because you changed your name and I removed the dead link. Just let me know if you want to be back on here and I'll add your new name to the list!)
7 Dec 2016, 3:24 pm
Open for business!
7 Dec 2016, 3:27 pm
Tspuun O: May I take the ornamental Blue?
H3sSr.gif hy0fJ.gif ypynv.gif FSCFf.gif
7 Dec 2016, 3:28 pm
Rincewind Absolutely! What currency?
7 Dec 2016, 3:31 pm
Tspuun I'll pay you cash, through paypal, seeing as I don't have FD or enough FC at the moment x3
7 Dec 2016, 3:33 pm
Rincewind Alright, I'll send you a PM with further details.
7 Dec 2016, 6:03 pm
Dubstep

Pinging you in the relevant thread, but yes, you can buy the purple one, just let me know what currency.
7 Dec 2016, 6:43 pm
Tspuun
Gah, I love it but I'm gonna withdraw b/c the site is so slow for me rn I can't make FC
Loading 99% complete...
7 Dec 2016, 6:45 pm
Dubstep I feel ya. I can barely navigate the forums, myself.
10 Dec 2016, 11:42 am
8hFk4SK.png?1

New auction up, a fierce frosty girl with some brightly colored warpaint. Starting bid is $2.50/250FD, and the auction will run until 1pm on Wednesday the 14th.

Khaos Dubstep Dreki Vialheart elly Rincewind Tripp survivor Melting
10 Dec 2016, 12:14 pm
Tspuun SB in FD!
elly | she\her | them\they | 20
♥Painties♥
♥Adopts♥
11 Dec 2016, 8:29 pm
Quick bump for the evening
11 Dec 2016, 8:35 pm
Tspuun If someone has bid in FD, can we make a raised bid with USD?
11 Dec 2016, 8:36 pm
Rincewind Yes, at a rate of 100FD : $1 USD
11 Dec 2016, 9:03 pm
Tspuun Awesome.

Raising bid to $3.50
11 Dec 2016, 9:33 pm
Rincewind I'm letting it slide once, but in the future please also ping the person you're outbidding.

elly You're being outbid.
11 Dec 2016, 9:55 pm
Ah, sorry, didn't see the blurb about auctions x.x
11 Dec 2016, 10:08 pm
Tspuun

If possible, could I be added to the pinglist?
I'd like to come back when I've got the FD for the pay to use base and I was wondering if we could trade items instead or pay in the equivalent FC?

They/Them | Sad | Big Gay Otter
Please ping me if you're tring to get my attention.

transgender_by_agent_pits-d88d990.png pansexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bc.png

11 Dec 2016, 10:23 pm
SadScales Yeah no problem. As for the base, I'll take animals or plushies missing from my collection, but I'm not looking too hard for FC right now.

Rincewind It's alright, hopefully you've read it now ;).
11 Dec 2016, 10:24 pm
Tspuun Yes, yes I have. Thoroughly lol
Also didn't realise there were free bases to use owo but I have no art skills, so can't use em x3
12 Dec 2016, 1:43 am
Tspuun

Can I buy Ornamental Purple for fd please?
15047587_ZRZyqHDQLVBGgdO.gif
TH | DA | FA

eab4ca5df87fcec71bea47986a33de19.jpeg
12 Dec 2016, 8:32 am
MariahKat Absolutely!