Rainy Plush Adopts [Hiatus-ish?]

7 Dec 2016, 3:24 pm (Edited 27 Apr 2017, 10:52 am)
Hello and welcome to my little shop!

After warm welcome and interest from my friends, I have decided to open my small custom plushie shop. You can purchase one of the premades or request one to be made after your villager or simply with colors you'd enjoy.

Below, you will find information and examples, as well premades available for sale! Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your stay - chatting is welcome and adored!

I do not make new bases, I recolor and/or slightly edit the existing Furvilla Plush bases.

Willing to resize plushes so they could be used as painties!

~| Prices |~

Premades - 50 FD

Custom Commissions - 75 to 100 FD
FD to FC rate 1:500

I take Plushes not in my Toybox, Super Rare seeds from other villages and furniture as payment, too. Valued at Stall prices.

~| Slots |~
1: Open
2: Open
3. Open

~| Ping list:
Admiral Angeleina arts-waifu caramelcrow cywscross Cor-Sherlock CosmicFeline CyanSapphire Daggerzzzz DragonDawn ExhaustedGiraffe Guzma Lupin Kingkero KilljoyLights krizpy kroevolkture Magpie Maine MeloNeko Mephisto Nymph objecthead OmenTheTalentless Pandoras-Jinx Pip Prince-Faolan Revel RowanFyre ScissorMouth shadowwolfgem Sheelah Softpurr

(Feel free to be ask to be added here)

7 Dec 2016, 3:35 pm (Edited 16 Apr 2017, 11:04 pm)
~| Premades |~

For sale

New
AZRsT7o.pngy1Ow2Sk.png

VGOdQAC.pngAZgEQ2b.png1BLe0jv.pngODiXAW2.png

Sold
DBlBMYi.png7p8axVV.pngamsTxeX.pngmoCgddx.png98Oom7V.pngH2AyvMV.pngo0qZw2R.pnggoixv2R.png
7 Dec 2016, 3:37 pm (Edited 16 Apr 2017, 1:36 pm)
~| Commissions |~

Done

A lot! Honestly, the list has grown too long, hence I won't have it fully visible here anymore, but most of them can be found here

~Few favorite examples
mg0NNwO.pngYhkUBIq.pngecH3Kl1.pngosrr3V4.pnghjRqwYs.pngSzx7FUa.pngPuAbM2R.pngqn8BFze.pngGOVWCTH.pngunn5EzG.pngridzdBv.pnglzEewuR.pngHux66ve.pngL6JaWQV.png4H5lksw.pngqsuUgja.png
7 Dec 2016, 3:38 pm (Edited 8 Dec 2016, 10:22 am)
~| Plush Hug Painties |~

In collaboration with Dainty Rainy Painty Shoppe, there's new product added! Have your paintie hold cute plushie or that it sits by your villager with a smile. Perhaps your villager would like one of their significant other?

Or you can always purchase a new paintie with (mis)matched plushy!

Adding custom-made plushy to paintie already existing costs 80 FD, paintie with plushie 230 FD or 380 FD. (Depending if it is simple or grayscale paintie). Grayscale custom paintie with custom plushie will be 480 FD.

1_rabbit_brown_by_dreamofdusk-dar1rq7.pn1_fox_fennec_by_dreamofdusk-dar1rpw.pngdog_gold_lab_by_dreamofdusk-dar1rqd.png
7 Dec 2016, 3:41 pm
~| Reserved |~
7 Dec 2016, 3:43 pm
And we're open!

Admiral Angeleina arts-waifu objecthead Pip Prince-Faolan Softpurr

I also ping some people that could be interested, though have not requested to be on pinglist (cause they didn't know about this, ahaha)
Revel Magpie
7 Dec 2016, 3:44 pm
Ooooooooh, yes, sign me up!
kf4m4o.jpg 2zibziw.jpg
7 Dec 2016, 3:48 pm
Yaay <3 Your support always brightens my day Revel
7 Dec 2016, 3:52 pm (Edited 7 Dec 2016, 3:53 pm)
Will definitely snag one when I see one I really want!

Omg you know what'd be cute? If you did a paintie, with a matching coloured plushie somewhere on the paintie
kf4m4o.jpg 2zibziw.jpg
7 Dec 2016, 3:54 pm
Revel You can always request one of your villagers, too. :) Most commissions I've done so far were based on villagers. ^^

And yes, I was considering that, actually! Just wasn't sure if people would be interested and how to offer. Maybe like cross-links in threads?
7 Dec 2016, 3:59 pm
Maybe too the odd combined offer in one or both threads, cause I know you can add pet images to a paintie
kf4m4o.jpg 2zibziw.jpg
7 Dec 2016, 4:06 pm
Sadrain can I get four customs done?

http://www.furvilla.com/villager/18844
http://www.furvilla.com/villager/78981
http://www.furvilla.com/villager/46198
http://www.furvilla.com/villager/169255
H-Hewwo..? OwO.
I have word trouble, please ask me to elaborate if I dont make sense
Icon by Biskitten on Flightrising!
7 Dec 2016, 4:07 pm
YAYYYY :'D i rly hope fv doesnt go down again as im typing this //rip

could i buy the first one and the snoodle (snake)? :'D

aaa these are just so precious ;;u;;
♂ | 18 | Autistic (not sdx)
Was previously CharcoalCrow
7 Dec 2016, 4:10 pm
Guzma Most definitely! I am not sure if I will be able to add hair to the dragon's one, but I will try my best. :)

Prince-Faolan YAS. Of course. <3 Send payment and they're yours.

Revel Yep, I'll do that update tomorrow probably, ahah. Like announce new feature.
7 Dec 2016, 4:14 pm
Sadrain sent!! <3 ;;u;; thank u so much, friend!!
♂ | 18 | Autistic (not sdx)
Was previously CharcoalCrow
7 Dec 2016, 4:15 pm
Sadrain thank you!! Should I send payment now or after? Also please add me to your pinglist!! This is the cutest idea ever tbh and I am in love <333
H-Hewwo..? OwO.
I have word trouble, please ask me to elaborate if I dont make sense
Icon by Biskitten on Flightrising!
7 Dec 2016, 4:17 pm
Prince-Faolan Thank YOU!!

Guzma omg, you're making my night here. <3 I prefer if you send after, when I know you're satisfied with order, but if you'd prefer you can pay half now, half after.
7 Dec 2016, 4:27 pm (Edited 7 Dec 2016, 4:28 pm)
Feel free to keep me on your pinglists all you want. :P

And oh hey, these look neat!! I might have to start getting a hoard of these soon, maybe even some for my datemate if they're interested. I'll try to get back to you on that after my homework or somethin' aha.
hYhrmSb.png
7 Dec 2016, 4:46 pm
Magpie Yay! :D Glad to hear that. Rock that homework. :3
8 Dec 2016, 10:16 am
Admiral Angeleina arts-waifu Guzma Magpie objecthead Pip Prince-Faolan Revel Softpurr

New service added! You can now buy painties that are hugging plushies like themselves or just about any other plush that I can make. For more information check 4th post! There's also 3 premades for sale right now!
8 Dec 2016, 10:19 am
Cuuuutes
kf4m4o.jpg 2zibziw.jpg
8 Dec 2016, 10:21 am
Revel well, it's thanks to you they came to be. <3
8 Dec 2016, 10:24 am
Pfft, might have to get one for my next paintie from you
kf4m4o.jpg 2zibziw.jpg
8 Dec 2016, 10:24 am
Sadrain Could you please add me to the pinglist?
~ Crow | 21 | They/Them | INFP | Ravenclaw | Neutral Good ~
tumblr_inline_pid1061sGZ1r4skrb_500.png
"The future is bulletproof; the aftermath is secondary." - My Chemical Romance
8 Dec 2016, 10:30 am
caramelcrow Of course <3 Thank you for your interest!

Revel Always happy to work with you <3 ;3