☆ snowflake's free-to-use css ☆

7 Dec 2016, 4:36 pm (Edited 20 Apr 2020, 5:45 pm)
☆ information ☆

rules/info
  • You're welcome to edit these, but please credit me for the base code in your profile or link back to this thread.
  • Do not use these as part of your css contest entries.
  • Do not claim these as your own.
  • Do not resell any part of these.
  • If you have any questions, feel free to ask! (Please ping me or pm me. I am not subscribed.)
  • Let me know if something breaks. FV adds or changes things sometimes and I don't update these often enough.
  • It'd be cool if you let me know if you're using one by either posting on this thread or on my profile.

laurie-s-loves-winter-wonderland-lulus-claurie-s-loves-winter-wonderland-lulus-c

laurie-s-loves-winter-wonderland-lulus-claurie-s-loves-winter-wonderland-lulus-c

☆ how to change your css ☆

user css
  • On the light blue bar at the top, there is an option “Edit Profile”. There, you will see two boxes (and a list of your villagers): “Profile Description” and “Profile CSS”. Put the code in the “Profile CSS” box and click “Save”.
villager css
  • Editing your villager’s CSS can be done in two ways: from your villager’s profile page or from the “Villagers” page.
    • villager’s profile: On your villager’s page right under their image are a few boxes. The leftmost box, “Villager Info”, right beside the words “Villager Info” is “Edit”. Click on that and a pop up box with options to change “Name”, “Gender”, “Profile Description”, “Profile CSS”, etc. Put the code in “Profile CSS” and save.
    • ”villagers” page: On the dark blue bar at the top of the site, select "Villagers". There, click on the villager (or hover?) whose CSS you'd like to edit and select "Edit". A pop up box with options to change “Name”, “Gender”, “Profile Description”, “Profile CSS”, etc will appear. Put the code in “Profile CSS” and save.
original.gif
》 Snowflake | she/her | FV-1《
Ping me to get my attention!

selling everything !!
f2u css

11 Dec 2016, 10:01 am
I used this!

21319837_n9fQHC8MdndUR7C.png
♛ signature art by Puck
♛ ping me when replying ♛
♛ ID || 50744 ♛
♛ Beta Tester since July 2016 ♛
11 Dec 2016, 10:02 am
Thanks so much!
11 Dec 2016, 11:36 pm
I am using this as well! Currently editing images though :)
11 Dec 2016, 11:37 pm
How would I use this and what would it look like?

My Pawn Shop
Look at my stuff, suggest a trade. I have yet to refuse one.
l3uMv7R.png6j5zI7L.pngJxDCeoj.png dafjoYW.png
What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?
14 Dec 2016, 9:21 pm
How would I use this and what would it look like?

Super late reply whoops..
Depending on which one you're using, it'd look more or less like my current profile. You'd enter the code into your profile css
original.gif

selling everything !!
f2u css
15 Dec 2016, 12:46 am
Using. ^.^
blue-aesthetic-tumblr-gif-6.gif
16 Dec 2016, 9:20 am
using~
your css are great btw!
nIH76iw.gif

---
-Tim | he/him- | rus/eng-
fv time+9 hrs=my time
-ping me in reply so i could notice!-
---

icon by this gal
16 Dec 2016, 10:32 am
Thx It's Amazing!!! ^w^
hi everyone !!!! ^w^
16 Dec 2016, 10:36 am
Using! It's so pretty <333
16 Dec 2016, 10:56 am
snowflakeartist Using! But the background for the profile data keeps refusing to work and leaves it white..? Dunno what I'm doing wrong, but... Yeah. Anyway, thanks~!
And then there was that...

GIF_BY_NihilisticCake.gif
16 Dec 2016, 10:59 am
gonna try n/ use!
16 Dec 2016, 11:02 am
snowflakeartist
Would it be possible to commission you and how much?
Selling:
My Menagerie, Toybox, and Storage

My Wishlist / Trade Thread
No longer seeking atm
Click Here
16 Dec 2016, 11:13 am
Used! :0
16 Dec 2016, 11:33 am
I used this!
black_cross_divider_by_crossxpuppy-d6gukdeviantART | tumblr black_cross_divider_by_crossxpuppy-d6guk
16 Dec 2016, 4:53 pm (Edited 16 Dec 2016, 4:54 pm)
snowflakeartist Using! But the background for the profile data keeps refusing to work and leaves it white..? Dunno what I'm doing wrong, but... Yeah. Anyway, thanks~!

Oh that's probably because the image i had used can no longer be found. Just replace the url and it should work fine.

EDIT: If you mean what I think you mean
original.gif

selling everything !!
f2u css
16 Dec 2016, 4:58 pm
snowflakeartist Well, I had replaced it, and it worked sometimes, but then I fixed something else and the image was gone again. It happened a couple times, but then I couldn't fix it.
And then there was that...

GIF_BY_NihilisticCake.gif
16 Dec 2016, 5:01 pm
Naon said:
snowflakeartist
Would it be possible to commission you and how much?

Yup! I have a shop here.

snowflakeartist Well, I had replaced it, and it worked sometimes, but then I fixed something else and the image was gone again. It happened a couple times, but then I couldn't fix it.
Hmmm PM me your code and I'll check it out.
original.gif

selling everything !!
f2u css
16 Dec 2016, 5:04 pm
Thank you!
How does bastion work his day-job? He sits in a corner and does absolutely nothing.

Soldier 76 is hired as chief web designer because he gets everyone in his sites.
17 Dec 2016, 12:58 pm
Using!
Meow ^^
17 Dec 2016, 1:45 pm
I'm using this uwu
17 Dec 2016, 5:03 pm
I used this!
For my "Xaneas"
1_by_xaneas-daw34xv.png2_by_xaneas-daw34xs.png33_by_xaneas-daw358g.png
17 Dec 2016, 9:19 pm
Thanks for sharing this!
18 Dec 2016, 1:53 pm
Thought to let you know I'll also be using this as practice to get familiar with the coding of this site! Yours is really lovely <3
18 Dec 2016, 5:44 pm
Used on my profile, thanks so much!
19e81647-7a0e-11ea-97ee-c5078bd307d3.gif