Valkyrie's Premades & Commissions [FC/FD/Paypal]

7 Dec 2016, 4:56 pm (Edited 14 Apr 2018, 10:51 pm)
well howdy there! thanks for stopping by. my name's val and i make recolors. this first post will have premades for sale and my rules. next will be my commission info, then the painties i've sold, and last of all a pinglist.

Rules
- please ask before reselling any of my designs, and i'd really rather not you sell it for more than you paid for it. gifting is fine!
- tag me in the villager's discription as well as in the paintie tags
- each paintie is unique. don't ask me to sell you a copy of one someone has already bought.
- premades will cycle semi-regularly. if there's a paintie you want that's been cycled out and not bought by someone else, send me a message.
- when paying for a paintie, please include the name or description of it in the transfer notes
- price negotiations, payment plans, and alternate payment methods (ie, rare items) will be considered

Premades for Sale

300 FD | 300k FC | $3
kWAli4q.png
Night Hare

55I9xRM.png
Purple Arcty (fox)

VH6tWTN.png
Aurora Peryton (pengu)

7 Dec 2016, 4:57 pm (Edited 14 Apr 2018, 10:55 pm)
Commissions

I will:

- work with any base, site or user-made (provided the original user has made it available for everyone to use or you have received express permission to use it)
- splice any site-made bases
- add in any official site artwork, including minipets
- work off a visual or written reference for your oc
- color painties of copyrighted characters, but please be aware that you would not be able to use these as actual submitted painties

I will not:
- draw anything from scratch, ie: clothing, hair. this does not include specific markings on the character itself
- add features that would be considered sexual, ie: breasts or bulge
-

I am not solely responsible for your paintie being rejected. Be sure to read over the submission rules before commissioning a paintie that would utilize pieces from a costume or rare species. If your paintie was rejected for using costume or rare species pieces, or if it was to be suspected of being based off a copyrighted character, I will not provide a refund. You can view the full detailed paintie rules here.

Commissions have a base price of 25 FD | 25,000 FC | $0.50 but will obviously go higher the more complicated the design.

Examples
I reserve the right to add any commission or premade to this list without warning
Images may look a bit off as they are resized via bbcode to fit in the forums

tumblr_ohvu9jQxuw1r78k9do3_400.pngtumblr_ohvu9jQxuw1r78k9do7_400.pngtumblr_ohvu9jQxuw1r78k9do5_400.pngtumblr_ohvu9jQxuw1r78k9do6_400.png
7 Dec 2016, 4:59 pm (Edited 7 Jan 2017, 3:24 am)
Sold
Closed beta screenshot, temporary until I can find the time to re-link everyone
1b21943ea51d66a17009986b55f3531c.png
tumblr_ohdmsbHjdy1r78k9do3_250.pngtumblr_ohxt3jfKOK1r78k9do2_400.pngtumblr_oicjqrLA0e1r78k9do7_400.pngtumblr_oj4st12h5x1r78k9do1_400.pngtumblr_oj4st12h5x1r78k9do2_400.png
7 Dec 2016, 5:02 pm (Edited 14 Apr 2018, 11:23 pm)
Pinglist
Let me know if you'd like to be added or removed at any time

@Spindlewick @praetorian @swedishluck @TheBraveType @Marodynamic @Demongirl10 @krookodile @dei @lucinda @lunila @xarazura @tokyo
8 Dec 2016, 2:07 pm
bump
9 Dec 2016, 3:35 pm
Spindlewick praetorian swedishluck TheBraveType Marodynamic maelifica Demongirl10 Krookodile Dei

i kinda forgot to actually ping people when the thread was open whoops
anyway i tossed up some new painties!
10 Dec 2016, 12:26 pm
bump
10 Dec 2016, 12:35 pm
Go ahead and add me to the ping list please! (Manly looking for a unicorn paintie for lucy my blacksmith villager)
10 Dec 2016, 12:37 pm
I'd love to pay for Vulpes and the Painted Dragon in FD, please! :3

~ Gerbil the chinchilla | "he" = yes; "they" = very yes | old as dirt ~
~ ate a lot of food once | forever chasing Mimics ~
~ has big dreams, and little common sense ~
nifty icon by dedenne
10 Dec 2016, 12:47 pm
Lucinda
sure! if you have something of a design already in mind, i'd be happy to make a custom one for you. or i have some premade that i've tucked away if you'd like to see those?

gerbilfluff
awesome, thank you so much! if you could send me the money in a transfer with the names of the painties, i'll pm you links to the full size and submit size versions where you can view and download them.
10 Dec 2016, 1:11 pm
Lucinda
sure! if you have something of a design already in mind, i'd be happy to make a custom one for you. or i have some premade that i've tucked away if you'd like to see those?

gerbilfluff
awesome, thank you so much! if you could send me the money in a transfer with the names of the painties, i'll pm you links to the full size and submit size versions where you can view and download them.

If you have any horse ones tucked away I would love to see them! I would also be up to a custom if you didn't have one all ready that worked.
12 Dec 2016, 1:22 pm
bump
15 Dec 2016, 5:27 pm
bump
16 Dec 2016, 9:50 pm
I have the owly paintie now! :D
Beta Tester. Survived discourse, salt and 2 bans so ask me anything!
My current state of being is just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

edit_by_kayctricky_by_666maids-danvpdc.p

The boar's sin of gluttony!

TH || dA || Adopt Thread
17 Dec 2016, 2:38 pm
Spindlewick praetorian swedishluck TheBraveType Marodynamic maelifica Demongirl10 Krookodile Dei Lucinda

new painties have been added, and the previous ones are cycled out!
18 Dec 2016, 2:11 pm
I would love that fire snuffle for FC!!!
18 Dec 2016, 2:18 pm
Marodynamic
no problem! send the money over and i'll pm you links to the resized and fullsized versions
19 Dec 2016, 5:35 am
Are you still taking commissions? I would LOVE to order like 2 painties from you!
19 Dec 2016, 5:54 am
I'd love to pay in FD if that's possible!
The first one is Cygnus, my doctor :) His base is holiday canine, but I want him to be more... you know... doctor-based :D Is it possible to:
1. Re-color his hat and jacket to white, remove snowflakes and draw a doctor red cross on any of them?
2. Re-color the fur itself to be more brownish or blackish or... (not sure here, can you advise what looks better?)
3. Add him some small wings behind? (any will do, from any common base)
4. Put some doctor potions images beside him? (like this 25-bottled-rainstorm.png or this 51-solar-concoction.png) Any that is possible to add without messing with the image :)

And the second one is based on my lovely alter-ego, Aine :) Here is the reference for her - Eternal Sun Fox, I would love to have my FV Aine to be colored like the original one :D And if it's possible, can you add some glowing orbs flying around?
19 Dec 2016, 2:51 pm
AineAmber
hey there! first off, yes, it's possible to work with a holiday canine base. they put up the new bases a couple of days ago. and it's blank! no patterns or anything. so yes, i could draw a red cross on something. and since you can't decide between black and brown, what if i did a natural black and tan pattern? something like this:
ideas-of-Black-and-Tan-Coonhound-puppies

and your Aine looks simple enough. i'm not 100% about the glow orbs, it's something i'd have to experiment with, but i can certainly try!

i'm going to give a rough estimate for price. the doctor would be close to 200 fd and the fox about 100 fd. c:
19 Dec 2016, 3:12 pm
Thanks! I'll gladly pay all the sum and I hope it won't be too complex to do, especially orbs~
I love that doggie's pattern too, I think it'll be just perfect^^ Should I send money now or afterwards?
19 Dec 2016, 3:16 pm
AineAmber
you can send the money afterwards if you like. i'll send you screenshots of wips and mockups of some things as i'm working on them, just to make sure things are in line, but i can't get started on them until later this evening. is there one you'd rather me do first?
19 Dec 2016, 3:19 pm
nope, you can start with any you want more :) It also doesn't matter how long it takes, take your time!
19 Dec 2016, 3:24 pm
ValiantValkyrie hello I would really love a paintie from you I need it to be more like my fursona
19 Dec 2016, 3:48 pm
wildhorsehunter
do you havea reference for your fursona?