Pastelss's Paintie Commissions & Premades! [OPEN!]

7 Dec 2016, 5:06 pm
-- PLEASE DO NOT POST YET, REMAKING THREAD --

1,000furcoins.gif Painties for newbies!

Just a note, prices will be in FURDOLLARS (furdollars.gif) and FURCASH () and my painties are recolors with slight and/or minor edits!

I also now accept items from my WISHLIST! Feel free to offer with those other than FurCash or FurDollars.

╳╳╳

Sorry for the mess, my BBCode isn't working, even though I have the start & end tags placed where they need to be!

╳╳╳

Hi, my name is Pastelss and I have opened Paintie commissions recently! Here you can find my commissions and premades.

╳╳╳

✯ MY RULES ✯

❥ 1.) Please, no gore, or nothing considered "scary." I get scared easily, FYI.

❥ 2.) I only take THREE (3) request slots at a time, and each one takes about 10-60 minutes. Please don't harass me if I take "too long" on your commission!

❥ 3.) If you don't like my Painties, PLEASE do not spam my thread because you dislike them. Please go to another thread if you dislike my Painties.

❥ 4.) I take half of your payment before I do the Paintie, and the rest after!

❥ 5.) I only do SIMPLE recolors (example below) and COMPLEX (e.g. natural items like food, scenery, nature..) recolors (example below).

❥ 6.) My prices are in (hence the title of this thread ツ) and .

❥ 7.) If you purchase a Paintie, no matter if it's custom or a premade, you must include the tag "Pastelss." Painties created for you or purchased before 11/07/16 (November seventh) do not apply to this rule.

╳╳╳

[b] ✯ HOW TO SNAG ONE ✯

[u] ✿ STARRED (*) lines are MANDATORY to add. ✿

❥ FurVilla username*
❥ User ID*
❥ Villager species*
❥ Do you have a ref sheet? If so, put it here.
❥ If you don't have a ref sheet, name the color scheme you'd like.
❥ Simple recolor or complex recolor?*
❥ If COMPLEX, give a photo of what you'd like, cropped to what specific area you'd like.
❥ Payment*
❥ How much currency are you willing to send to me ONCE I TELL YOU THAT I'M STARTING YOUR PAINTIE?*
❥ How much currency are you willing to send to me once I PM you the unwatermarked version?*
❥ Anything else?

╳╳╳

✯ EXAMPLES & PRICING ✯

✿ SIMPLE RECOLORS ✿

My simple recolors are just recolorings of the base, with simple patterns added. Nothing too special!

❥ SIMPLE RECOLORS cost 50 or 15,000 !

^ This Paintie is an aqua/turquoise Manokit. ^

✿ COMPLEX RECOLORS ✿

My complex recolors are Painties of food, nature, scenery... Basically anything in the "natural" world! These cost more because they are more complex, hence the name.

❥ COMPLEX RECOLORS cost 100 or 20,000 !

^ This Paintie is based off of an éclair! ^

╳╳╳

✯ PREMADES ✯

✿ MY PREMADE PAINTIE RULES ✿

❥ 1.) Once you confirm that you're going to buy the Paintie, I'll PM you the unwatermarked version after you send me the required currency.

❥ 2.) PLEASE don't complain if you don't get the premade Paintie you want.

❥ 3.) You are allowed to request price changes if you disagree with my prices, but keep it in the relative price range!

✿ PREMADES IN STOCK ✿

❥ SPECIES: Shifty
❥ THEME: Candy Corn
❥ PRICE: 65 OR 10,000
❥ NOTES: I will not supply a Shifty potion or the 100 to upload the Paintie. I will also resize the Paintie for uploading among purchase.

❥ SPECIES: Galaxy wolf
❥ THEME: Tumblr girl
❥ PRICE: 30 OR 15,000
❥ NOTES: I won't supply the galaxy costume nor the 100 used to upload. Right hand clutching the cup in their hand made by @/saucepan. I will also resize the Paintie for uploading among purchase.

❥ SPECIES: Fluffy Wolf
❥ THEME: Asthetic Winter
❥ PRICE: 100 OR 50,000
❥ NOTES: I may not accept your offer, because I love this Paintie. I will not supply the 100 or the Fluffy Costume to put on the villager. This paintie also comes with a color sheet! (color sheet will be in better quality when I PM you it) I will also resize the Paintie for uploading among purchase.

❥ SPECIES: Scottish Fold
❥ THEME: Christmas
❥ PRICE: 150 OR 10,000
❥ NOTES: This Paintie comes with a version without the wreath, and a color sheet! (color sheet will be in better quality when I PM you it) I will also resize the Paintie for uploading among purchase.

❥ SPECIES: Rat
❥ THEME: Natural
❥ PRICE: 40
❥ NOTES: This Paintie is already sized to be uploaded! I won't supply the 100 to upload the Paintie. Comes with a color sheet, which will be in better quality when I PM you it.

❥ SPECIES: Raccoon
❥ THEME: Attempting-to-be-kawaii
❥ PRICE: 40
❥ NOTES: I will also resize the Paintie for uploading among purchase. All edits & shading by me, Pastelss . This Paintie also comes with a color sheet, which will be in better quality when I PM you it.

╳╳╳

✯ SLOTS ✯

If there are no slots open currently, you can ask to be on the pinglist!

❥ 1.) This slot is currently OPEN!
❥ 2.) This slot is currently OPEN!
❥ 3.) This slot is currently OPEN!

╳╳╳

✯ PINGLIST ✯

You will be notified when a new slot is open! Just tell me if you don't want to be on the pinglist anymore if you don't want to be pinged anymore.

✿ CUSTOMS PINGLIST ✿

Nobody is on the pinglist yet. Be the first!

✿ PREMADES PINGLIST ✿

mister-ostrich -- saucepan
Pastel | Female | Beta Tester
If it's my thread, don't ping me