Graffiti's Art Stuffs(semi-open 4 points)

3 Mar 2017, 10:35 pm
Graffiti : That looks great, Thank you~! ^<^
loveprint2_by_parkapassions-darkim7.pngloveprint_by_parkapassions-darkimb.pngbird_by_parkapassions-dat4oxn.pngcanadaprint_by_parkapassions-darkime.pngcanadaprint2_by_parkapassions-darkimc.pn
3 Mar 2017, 11:04 pm
Oh, wow, I'd love for a fullbody of this guy for 250k FC!
Call me Lulu.
I am trading everything except my villagers for Pokefarm and Pokeheroes currency/things.
Click my PFQ party as a guest for 1k FC!

Please ping me, unless it's one of my threads.

I love me some art B)
Here's my art collection~
4 Mar 2017, 2:29 am
Graffiti In that case.. could you make his background variants of navy or teal ;o;?
4 Mar 2017, 4:36 pm
Graffiti In that case.. could you make his background variants of navy or teal ;o;?

Thymemint sure thing :o
4 Mar 2017, 4:39 pm (Edited 4 Mar 2017, 4:40 pm)
Graffiti Awesome! Will send over payment (: will hope for best quality I'm sure! This is my last valuable item I own xD
4 Mar 2017, 11:05 pm
Graffiti Annnd if you're still accepting slots, I'd like a bust of this guy here (the dark brown is his hair, not cheek fluff), with his fur colored more like how it appears in this picture x
Thanks in advance! :o

AuraWolf here u go !! http://i.imgur.com/m5ztnnx.png
5 Mar 2017, 5:15 pm
Graffiti AH that looks wonderful! Thank you so much!! :'3
aura_icon__ego_rend__by_aurawolf816-dac3

Aura/Janus | 20 | Male | Bisexual | INFJ | ♉ | Taken
5 Mar 2017, 9:08 pm

LethalLulu sure thing !
5 Mar 2017, 10:08 pm
Graffiti , awesome, thanks! Would you like me to send a trade? (I won't accept until I see at least a watermarked version of the final product, though ^^; )
Call me Lulu.
I am trading everything except my villagers for Pokefarm and Pokeheroes currency/things.

I love me some art B)
7 Mar 2017, 8:21 pm
Graffiti , awesome, thanks! Would you like me to send a trade? (I won't accept until I see at least a watermarked version of the final product, though ^^; )

LethalLulu maybe it would be easier if you sent the trade after i finished it (and i sent it to you)? :o (sorry for the late reply)
7 Mar 2017, 8:26 pm (Edited 7 Mar 2017, 8:33 pm)
Graffiti if you're still open for that Snuffle villager trade, could we work something out for a full body?
Don't really have any FD but, could we possibly work something out for two full bodies but together, want to get someone close to me art as well ^^' if you decide to take me up on the offer, PM me please!

stamp___anxiety_by_merurupururin-d9uv9zb
98_by_gur0h-dabz9ys.png
8 Mar 2017, 10:05 pm
Graffiti , sure not a problem!
Call me Lulu.

I love me some art B)
8 Mar 2017, 10:38 pm
Graffiti assuming you're still open, would I be able to get a bust of this guy for 200FD?

for background colour you can do whatever, as long as it goes well with his colours. and for expression, I'd like him to have some sort of cute/happy expression. I'll pay whenever you'd like me to! (he'd be anthro in this, so if you're gonna include his arms/hands or anything, they'd be more human-like)

hopefully that's enough info!
af31dee07c9237771805fb9d26f7e894.gif

church ✦ 19 ✦ he/him
tumblrtwitter

I was previously Jormungandr!
8 Mar 2017, 11:01 pm
Graffiti assuming you're still open, would I be able to get a bust of this guy for 200FD?

for background colour you can do whatever, as long as it goes well with his colours. and for expression, I'd like him to have some sort of cute/happy expression. I'll pay whenever you'd like me to! (he'd be anthro in this, so if you're gonna include his arms/hands or anything, they'd be more human-like)

hopefully that's enough info!

Jormungandr sure thing! pay whenever you want c:
8 Mar 2017, 11:59 pm
Graffiti I'll pay now so I don't forget later. thanks! :^)
af31dee07c9237771805fb9d26f7e894.gif

church ✦ 19 ✦ he/him
tumblrtwitter

I was previously Jormungandr!
11 Mar 2017, 12:26 am
Graffiti Fullbody of Thyme for a Steampunk Costume ;o; if you're interested?

Commission Details : Thyme
Style | Anthro Fox
References | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Markings | Hair & Clothing | Full Personality Introduction
Details | Hairstyle Ref | Hair: Slicked-Back Pompadour & Clothing: Black Suit, Aqua Blue Suspenders, Aqua Blue Bow Tie, Black Dress Trousers, and Black Dress Shoes. Personality: A classy, suave teahouse host with sharp wit and an over-the-top ego. Seemingly, he breezes through life carefree but despite his cheeky attitude, he's actually quite pessimistic.
Pose & Expression | Artistic Freedom
Optional | As a teahouse host, he's absolutely passionate about his role. He's almost obsessed about tea as much as he is with himself. Knowing that, you could have him do anything related to tea if you want!
Important | I ask for a transparent background and for his eyes to remain open. Thank you! c;

Thymemint http://i.imgur.com/Tk0DQPt.png here u go!! sorry for the lil wait
11 Mar 2017, 1:35 am

LethalLulu hope this is ok! http://i.imgur.com/sKKoi4J.png
11 Mar 2017, 1:46 pm
Graffiti , oh wow, I love it, thanks a bunch!! I'll send over the payment in a transfer!
Call me Lulu.

I love me some art B)
11 Mar 2017, 2:57 pm
Graffiti
Could I get a couple fullbodies of humans? :0
1964629_Agziq71CK9anccr.gif?1513890107
Please ping me if you're trying to talk to me! 2039541_bbUAvigRuXUx3ix.gif
11 Mar 2017, 6:20 pm
Graffiti
Could I get a couple fullbodies of humans? :0

celestialseer sure thing!
14 Mar 2017, 3:37 pm
Graffiti
Thank you! Sorry about the late reply, things came up. ^^'

I'm looking to get a character drawn that I don't have a ref image for, but they look like this in an outfit like this save for the shoes and hat. They also have a somewhat chubby build. Does that sound okay?
1964629_Agziq71CK9anccr.gif?1513890107
Please ping me if you're trying to talk to me! 2039541_bbUAvigRuXUx3ix.gif
14 Mar 2017, 5:02 pm (Edited 14 Mar 2017, 5:03 pm)
Would you be interested in an art trade?
My art shop is in my signature. the examples are slightly old, and my style is a little different from then.
14 Mar 2017, 10:44 pm
Graffiti
Thank you! Sorry about the late reply, things came up. ^^'

I'm looking to get a character drawn that I don't have a ref image for, but they look like this in an outfit like this save for the shoes and hat. They also have a somewhat chubby build. Does that sound okay?

celestialseer sounds fine to me! pay whenever you want
14 Mar 2017, 10:54 pm
Would you be interested in an art trade?
My art shop is in my signature. the examples are slightly old, and my style is a little different from then.

iristhefurry12345678 sure thing :3 what can i draw for you?
14 Mar 2017, 11:15 pm
Could i get a full body for full body?
what character would you like?
i will take one of http://sta.sh/21juvdtbsdoa