Ringbearers [Closed Species]

7 Dec 2016, 8:38 pm (Edited 28 Feb 2019, 7:59 pm)

Hello there, and welcome to the thread! Ringbearers are a closed species by me that I've put quite a bit of work into, and managing/drawing them is primarily what I spend my time doing on FV. I'm subscribed to this thread but please ping me if it's a question or you're buying something.

INFO

Ringbearers are Ancient forest gods that roam old and new graveyards. Getting their name from their beahaviour of digging up graves and prying coffins open with their hooked dewclaws, often times stealing any jewelery off the unfortunate skeleton. They are sometimes viewed as a bad omen, and there are many myths that claim seeing one at night means you will soon die. Some legends also portray them as peaceful guardians that guide both lost spirits and the living to safety.

Ringbearers are omnivores, and their diet usually reflects in how they look. Fish diets lead to aquatic features, plant diets lead to more plant growths on the body. Although some will eat jewelry or metals to enhance their beauty, if they consume enough their claws or teeth may turn to mineral instead of bone. Some individuals become consumed with greed and may eat so many shinies that their skeleton will eventually grow crystals, these will slowly begin to jut out of their skin, and can occasionally become so severe that it incapacitates the Ringbearer.

Ringbearers are immortal! And instead of bleeding, plantlife instead grow from their wounds (or crystals if the diet contains enough minerals). You may frequently see 'scars' on them that have grown into flourishing plants over the years.

RULES

★ Do not resell a Ringbearer for RLC if you did not pay in RLC or FD for it. I will blacklist you and remove you from the pinglist for breaking this rule.
After purchase, you can do what you'd like with your Ringbearer! Gender, backstory, age, ect. are up to the buyer.
I will send you an unwatermarked fullsize and paintie version of the Ringbearer you purchased after you've sent me payment.
If you upload your Ringbearer to the site, or anywhere else, please credit me for the species and any art that was drawn by me.
You may draw art of your Ringbearer, or have art commissioned of them.
Please notify me if you have sold your Ringbearer to someone else so I can keep track of ownership!
I will move Ringbearers that were drawn on the old base to the new one as long as they are not extremely complicated and you are okay with paying the fee for this.
I am willing to make minor edits to a design after you've purchased it, but I will not change the entire color scheme or add and subtract several traits. (I have taken off small things like mushrooms, and made minor color tweaks before, so these are okay!)

AVAILABLE
★Prices start at about 20$★

ON HOLD
★I allow holds for up to a week★

GENERAL PINGLIST - PREMADES, AUCTIONS, AND RAFFLES

Khisyra Sadrain Admiral Revel @knifeEMOJI Catbat Upui Khaos arinaca Winchester Lexxeck Ornstein Yara Steinbit wapiti SquidMage toav stars_will_fall Koro-san shadowwolfgem Reapers Top Caliver alxq MiraMayEye Kyuraze s3nnr3nn Vulcan Jawz SylphOfSpace Charingo SheepyStuff LouisFailure Supernatural Temple Valice CrazyDiamond Saefall Oreloki ZimmiGrace ryan Cybersix_Data7 theAfanc Marodynamic Kites nerd MystRunner Rosegalaxy Asha @Morichinatsu krakenlord arinaca RarelySophisticated homie toothpaste jakdacrowe Daggerzzzz Zah Apfelobst Momo1013 aphungay NulliusNominis Svinn Xen meggie Naon harmonywish Deestracted DessertDingo NekoDrowned Ragzoti Ninenko FelixThePyromancer NYX1ST1X Jyoustar Hibiscius CyanideRexashka Sassibirb LackeyLion xarazura rookfern Jifi-Dawg Toxicide LucielChoi Arazeml TwizzArt Misconceptions Steambrigade kroevolkture CrepeThePancake elliepuck StayingBehind Hazardous-Axel Soni Alyzeh grayphox Chuffle Monster Dubstep Creep AlphaLeo000 Pineapplefox Laz Archaven Krepta MeloNeko Bayek Harper-Penn Spores Smoothiepuppy Artferdark Media RedlaSunShowers029 Mystikk Dakota_Skullwolf glitchflannel Spector Fire_V-Raptor Ro StellarHyena CyberneticCaballus Silverpelt60 atilla Snekk PeachFox lunarlicorice Dreki Diam0ndUn1c0rn Timelus Velg Imoku ODeer Magala
9gGJEF8.gif FV+0 • He/Him • Ringbearers

7 Dec 2016, 8:44 pm (Edited 22 Dec 2018, 9:47 am)
BASES, CUSTOMS, & MORE

CUSTOMS

yu9KfxK.png
"This plushie is soft to the touch, it will turn your villager into a Ringbearer."

Customs are exactly what they say they are, and they start at 50$. I will put whatever you want on your ringbearer, let you choose a pose from a set of sketches I make for you, and add any coloration or marking of your choice. Customs come with some limitations though, you may only have 2 super rare traits, 1 mutation, and 4 rare traits on your custom. Uncommon/common traits are unlimited! Please do not request an overly bright neon RB though, customs should adhere to the lore in that they should not have any coloration or marking that does not occur in nature. Sundace is a good example of neon/bright colors in a passable form.

PINGLIST

LouisFailure Charingo alxq Dreki Admiral Top ZimmiGrace Saefall SassyGayMedic Asha arinaca Arazeml Amethyst Pineapplefox Snekk lunarlicorice glitchflannel Silverpelt60 MeloNeko

ORDER FORM

Special traits: (you can have up to 5!)
Other traits: (tail, eyes, & ear type)
Anything you would like this design to incorporate features from?: (can be animals, plants, gems, ect)
Any desired colors?:

SLOTS FOR CUSTOMS BY Velociraptor - CLOSED

1~Saefall [lining] [PAID]
2~Admiral [PAID]
3~
4~[this is a special slot reserved for offers I've personally accepted] Charingo

SLOTS FOR CUSTOMS BY jakdacrowe - OPEN

1~Pineapplefox [UNPAID]
2~

DO IT YOURSELF!

If you're interested in making your own ringbearer, MYO slots are available! MYO's are 1K fd per use/ringbearer, and come with a custom made base done by me. Please see the traits list and custom order form, after filling it out with what traits you would like, message it to me for confirmation and send payment once confirmed. USD, FD, and FC are all acceptable.
You must be comfortable with adding me on skype or discord so I can transfer the file to you. I do not provide grayscale pngs, MYO files are given to you in either .sai or .psd format with all layers intact.

You are also allowed to make a MYO from scratch on your own base, but you still must pay the 1000 FD creation fee.

MYO's are limited to 3 slots, you must buy multiple slots if you wish to make more than 1 MYO.

MYO SLOTS - SEMI CLOSED

1~Tum [waiting confirmation]
2~stormbringer15 [needs base]
3~
4~(RESERVED SLOT, open to those who would like to draw their own)

COMPLETED BASES

WMArhVO.png

9ew4TCN.png

5Gk8J87.png

FV Style! Made by Oreloki

sKGkjcH.png

TRAIT LIST

Special: Plant Growths (c), Mushroom Growths (c), Feather Quill (c), Horns (uc), Bioluminescense (r), Draconic Jawed (r), Ribbon Quill (r), Mineral Bones (r), Wings (sr) (VARIANTS: Feathered, Bat, Seraphim), Crystal Growths (sr), Aquatic (sr) (VARIANTS: Fish, Pinniped, Shark, Cnidaria), Resin Encasing (sr), Forest Crown (sr), Cloven (sr)

Tails: Medium (c), Short (un), Spaded (uc), Long (r), Tailless (r), Kitsune (sr), Feathered (sr)

Eyes: Circular (c), Slit (c), Goat (un), Inverted (uc), Moongazer (r), Stargazer (sr)

Ears: Long (c), Caracal (c), Short (uc), Deer (uc), Extra-long (r), Multi (sr)

Mutations: Dwarfism (sr), Two-heads (sr), Multiple Limbs (sr)

PIXEL GALLERY

This is a little gallery of all the pixels that were either bought premades or custom orders! Click on a pixel to be directed to the userpage of their owner. You can have a custom pixel commissioned for only 500 fc or 1 FD a piece.

ajzDJVA.png F3xyct1.png rH3Wyov.png d3wwvt2.png rWfvJwN.png jR55Gxa.png tbViobc.png lNMB9dM.png xe4V66X.png RTycZ2p.png uW9519u.png YMFlcIJ.png XglvONb.png g9GJRsN.png 86rzxOL.png
7 Dec 2016, 8:51 pm (Edited 29 Jan 2018, 1:18 pm)
JANUARY/FEBURARY - BLACK FRIDAY

setting up! ;)
7 Dec 2016, 8:53 pm
Yo I'm so excited omg! Is the raffle open yet??
n_by_roseqalaxy-dareszc.png

h_by_roseqalaxy-daretx6.gifPicturesque Park h_by_roseqalaxy-daretx6.gif
Ella Female She/Her
7 Dec 2016, 8:57 pm
Hmm, I'm actually tempted to get a MYO slot...
My Website: https://www.cloudydraws.com/

Has artwork examples and links to my social media platforms!
7 Dec 2016, 8:57 pm (Edited 7 Dec 2016, 8:59 pm)
Could I be added back to the pinglist X3
Currently on Semi Haitus
~| 21 | Agender | They/Them | ♎ |~
I prefer they or them, but you can really call me whatever you want. =3
giphy.gif
7 Dec 2016, 9:04 pm
Rosegalaxy

Not yet! I have a bit of work to do. Need to finish a MYO base and start working on the Beta design and Beta pixels. (As well as all my orders I saved in notepad so I didn't lose them in the wipe)
7 Dec 2016, 9:13 pm
Valice

I believe you're already on it?? Unless I'm wrong :'D
7 Dec 2016, 9:31 pm
Oh shoot I meant for customs XD
Currently on Semi Haitus
~| 21 | Agender | They/Them | ♎ |~
I prefer they or them, but you can really call me whatever you want. =3
giphy.gif
7 Dec 2016, 10:24 pm
/E XCITED VIBRATING

~acesexual✧panromantic✧agender~
ezimba13625098532900.gif
please ping me for my attention!

✿ I Have a Shop!~ Premades, Commissions, 20FD Traditionals and More! ✿

8 Dec 2016, 5:47 am
Velociraptor ah ok, I'm so excited!!
n_by_roseqalaxy-dareszc.png

h_by_roseqalaxy-daretx6.gifPicturesque Park h_by_roseqalaxy-daretx6.gif
Ella Female She/Her
12 Dec 2016, 9:07 pm (Edited 12 Dec 2016, 9:12 pm)
Khisyra Sadrain Admiral Revel Drac-avian_Icicles exosomniac Catbat Upui Khaos arinaca Winchester Lexxeck Amaimon Yara Steinbit wapiti SquidMage toav stars_will_fall Muffet @CerberusSoul shadowwolfgem Reapers Top Caliver alxq MiraMayEye Kyuraze @epesode s3nnr3nn Vulcan Jawz CheshireSmile Charingo SheepyStuff LouisFailure Supernatural Temple Valice Jormungandr Saefall Oreloki ZimmiGrace ryan Cybersix_Data7 theAfanc Marodynamic Kites Nerd MystRunner Rosegalaxy Asha @T1AonlyEC Morichinatsu krakenlord arinaca RarelySophisticated homie

Hello pinglist! Just a notice, my next 3 weeks are going to probably kill me, because I'm scheduling myself for a massive work cram now that my health has cleared up! BUT to make up for the time period where there will be a lack of designs, I've put in place for a Christmas Sale Event (and will host the planned Raffle sometime later). ALL designs will be priced at 750 FD (& their FC equivalent) for 1 week, regardless of complexity or rarity. I know some of you have usually missed out on buying a design due to it being bought way too quickly or being too expensive, so I hope that some of you may look forward to sales being posted in multiples! I will have many to sell.

~Sale Event starts tomorrow!
12 Dec 2016, 9:15 pm
^^ Nice, they're back. I also love the whole setup of the thread, so clean.

my art tumbls, my dA
12 Dec 2016, 9:31 pm
oh dear god please, i want another ringbearer but the ones i wanted sold out in like, 0.01 seconds flat o(-(
vista by atilla
heart & icon by peridxt
ibr36yM.gif
cSCXH8Q.gif
#9085 + they / she
active threads
12 Dec 2016, 10:18 pm
id kill for more bird themed ones
i have the money and i will spend it on more birbs
12 Dec 2016, 10:29 pm
Can I be added to the pinglist please?
haq8n8rhr45qeqz8y29xh

• brush your teeth •
12 Dec 2016, 10:40 pm
I would very much like to be added on to the pinglist too!
13 Dec 2016, 12:11 am
may i be added to the pinglist?
13 Dec 2016, 4:38 am
Velociraptor can i get an update on my custom please puffy?
kf4m4o.jpg 2zibziw.jpg
13 Dec 2016, 4:41 am
Velociraptor I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
13 Dec 2016, 6:20 am
Heck, if there will be a purple and maybe with crystals I'll die.
13 Dec 2016, 7:18 am
Velociraptor can you add me to the pinglist? Thank you!!
13 Dec 2016, 8:20 am
Revel said:
Velociraptor can i get an update on my custom please puffy?

Coloring is almost done, I'll send you screenshots sometime later :>
13 Dec 2016, 8:26 am
No worrries velo, just exciiiiited
kf4m4o.jpg 2zibziw.jpg
13 Dec 2016, 2:43 pm
RarelySophisticated

If there's any kind of specific bird you want to see be incorporated feel free to suggest!~