noll's profile css shop! [fd]

7 Dec 2016, 10:35 pm (Edited 2 Jan 2019, 10:27 pm)
hello ! i am currently selling custom css profiles for both users & villagers. i will also be offering edits to my premades (eg. color changes, font edits, anything minor) keep reading for more information!

i am subscribed to the thread so you do not need to ping me!

Pricing

• accepting just FD currently (can discuss alternative payments)
  • custom profile starting price is 250FD per profile
  • add +50fd per layout change, animation, complex edits, etc. for customs
  • edits to premade profiles is 150fd (extra if it is drastic)
  • send partial payment before i start & the rest when i send the code

Examples

Queue

• none
Ping List

@cipher @Jawz @29931 @Kodiak @qwire @LegendaryAngelAuron @hootsewers

Forms

Custom Profile
type of css: (user or villager, please link villager)
layout: (description or a drawing is fine, please give at least some details)
other edits: (any edits not shown in layout)
theme: (optional to include images)
colors: (you color palette)
other: (anything else!)

Premade Edit
premade name:
edits:

please provide sources for fanart, photography, etc. if you want me to use it. do not remove any credits.

i reserve the right to deny any order for any reason.

have any questions? feel free to pm me or post them here. please post the form on the thread!

9 Dec 2016, 9:14 pm
type of css: User!
layout: http://www.furvilla.com/profile/51658 I really like how you did this one, with the icon by the information bar, and it being centered and simple, could I possibly get something like this with a custom Furvilla logo (Pink, like in the example with hearts around it) and the icon like that person has with this image? You can make a background as well if it won't be too hard-- have fun with it, hopefully this is a good description??
other edits: Boop!
theme: Stars/Flowers/Cute/Kawaii/Pink/Elegant.
colors: All kinds of anything pink, I can go grab hex codes if specifically needed.
other: Thanks so much ;w; Sorry if I wasn't descriptive enough.
preferred payment: FD c: I have 900 to spend, hopefully it will be enough..
You've come across a Puff!
But unfortunately, you couldn't catch it..Oh well!
Better luck next time.
9 Dec 2016, 9:58 pm
noll
Hello! I am new to all of this but I was wondering if you'd be interested in pretty much.. making up a layout for someone who has no idea what kind of layout she likes? xD I have a color scheme I would like and a theme kind of..? Bear/flower/pearls but that's about it. D: Thank you for your time.
kk1ypRo.png
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KODIAK
Kodi | Female | +1 Hour Ahead of Furvilla
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10 Dec 2016, 10:48 am
PishPosh looks good! youre accepted. payment will be around 350fd!

Kodiak i usually do not like not having a layout figured since its easier to work with one. if you could give me a bit more detail i might be able to do a little mockup for you & you can tell me if you like it c:
10 Dec 2016, 12:20 pm
Type of css: user
Layout: Similar to this if it is do able. (sorry if its hard to read)
Other edits: Will send all the links included in a private message
Theme: matches my "shops" Simple Mythical Easy to read
Colors: Similar to my "shops" (Links in my signature.)
Other: nope
Payment: FD or paypal is fine.
Message me if accepted
10 Dec 2016, 12:36 pm
Lucinda hmm..... that layout would be rather difficult; im not saying its impossible, it would just require a lot of work-arounds since fv doesnt allow you to add extra parts to the code. i think the only part that would be not possible would be the "job shields" section. the price on this one would probably be 600+ fd.
10 Dec 2016, 12:45 pm (Edited 10 Dec 2016, 12:45 pm)
noll said:
Lucinda hmm..... that layout would be rather difficult; im not saying its impossible, it would just require a lot of work-arounds since fv doesnt allow you to add extra parts to the code. i think the only part that would be not possible would be the "job shields" section. the price on this one would probably be 600+ fd.

Let me see If I can sketch up something easier, I had a few other ideas that may work out better for the both of us.
10 Dec 2016, 12:51 pm
Lucinda alright, that sounds fine!
10 Dec 2016, 1:03 pm
noll said:
Lucinda alright, that sounds fine!

This work better?
10 Dec 2016, 1:09 pm
Lucinda yeah, that looks a bit better. what is the section beside the villagers?
10 Dec 2016, 2:46 pm
noll said:
Lucinda yeah, that looks a bit better. what is the section beside the villagers?

just a 2nd image sorry its kind of sloppy... (I broke my pencil sharpener and my pencil is hardly writing.)
Here is one I made on my comp
10 Dec 2016, 3:00 pm
Lucinda alright! thats easier to understand, thank you! ill add you to the queue.

this'll probably be around 400-500fd; just send me a message with the images you want me to use in the theme c:
11 Dec 2016, 3:26 pm
type of css: User please!
layout: Like your profile (if that's possible) or like this profile other edits: floating villager icons, and I also really love the drop-down menus on your profile (active villager, profile panel, ect.) if that's ok.
theme: Forest in the fall/ warm colors- this for a bg, or another forest/ maple leaf photo if that doesn't work? And the overlay of the darker color for the inner square like Monstermeds profile?? If that's possible :'') sorry if this is too complicated.
colors: Just a warm color palette, reds, oranges, yellows, and some dark browns like Nova's color palette!
other: Could the furvilla logo be this photo, or another photo from Nova's toyhou.se if that doesn't work?
preferred payment: Mixture of both if that's ok!
Sorry if this is really complicated lol quq
I really love your profile omg

noll
n_by_roseqalaxy-dareszc.png

h_by_roseqalaxy-daretx6.gifPicturesque Park h_by_roseqalaxy-daretx6.gif
Ella Female She/Her
11 Dec 2016, 3:45 pm
type of css: Villager http://www.furvilla.com/villager/8203
layout: Something simple, clean and modern; I like things boarderless but clear; something like this: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Joanofark451 (I did this but I just can't seem to work out how to do it on Furvilla ^^;;)
other edits: IDK
theme: I'd love if you could use this image: https://68.media.tumblr.com/39473523c4dd40ef829a1e962531f2be/tumblr_oeawvnLNKg1svrmplo3_1280.png (it's mine so no credits)
colors: Colors to suit and compliment the image.
other: I don't care for serif fonts, prefer fonts like Verdana, or Arial
preferred payment: FD
Geoff ✪
♚♛♜♝
11 Dec 2016, 3:46 pm
Rosegalaxy accepted! im not sure how you want to split the payment, so ill just give you the fd estimate and you can split it however works (estimate would be about 400fd, i think rate is around 1:500 or 1:600 atm). i'll probably end up combining elements from both profile styles you linked, hope thats alright! c:
11 Dec 2016, 3:49 pm
Hawk accepted! payment will be 250fd c:
11 Dec 2016, 3:52 pm
noll
okay I'll pay after I get a final preview of it?
Geoff ✪
♚♛♜♝
11 Dec 2016, 3:54 pm
noll that's totally fine! I just realized i'm pretty low on FC, so i'll just pay the whole thing in FD <3 Do you want payment now or later?

Ella Female She/Her
11 Dec 2016, 3:57 pm (Edited 11 Dec 2016, 3:57 pm)
type of css: http://www.furvilla.com/profile/51658
layout: Beach themed with the same color pallet I have now.
other edits: I like the little dolls on the profile I'd love if you picked some from Jawz's Toyhouse
theme: I'd like to keep the same, kinda faded beach picture I have now. LINK
colors: Same colors I have now.
other: If you need more details let me know~
preferred payment: FC
11 Dec 2016, 4:11 pm
Hawk thats fine!

Rosegalaxy sure, thats alright c: i am fine with payment after

Jawz i forgot to put that my slots were full, my bad ;; i can put you on the pinglist tho & let you know when one opens up again?
11 Dec 2016, 4:13 pm
noll can I be added to the pinglist? <:
Coro // PST time zone // Artist
Paintie Shop // DA // Windrose
11 Dec 2016, 4:15 pm
noll daww ok ;-;
11 Dec 2016, 4:15 pm
noll oki doki! ps, love your signature 0u0

Ella Female She/Her
11 Dec 2016, 4:16 pm
Cipher sure! 
11 Dec 2016, 4:19 pm (Edited 11 Dec 2016, 4:20 pm)
Rosegalaxy haha thank you!! i lov mob :')

Jawz alright, added you to ping list c:

Hawk SORRY FOR THE PING i did the wrong person :')