[S] Critter OC Designs [1 left]

8 Dec 2016, 12:18 am (Edited 23 Oct 2019, 10:33 pm)

Please contact me on toyhouse or my other social medias listed on my TH profile if you are interested in a design! This thread is now officially defunct until further notice.

I've been having fun making monsters but I rarely use animal characters and I'd hate for them to be neglected! I'm kinda slow at making them but I restock every so often, please feel free to check back later or ask for a ping :>

I am after USD/other real-life currency primarily! Looking for ballpark $5-20 for these guys.
I -may- accept art of my OCs as partial payment but I'll be really picky.

I will provide transparent, full-size artwork to the buyer!
My "rules" are on the second page ;o

---------

Pdeldf4l.png
^ "Warner"

----------

I'll probably add more later! If for whatever reason you want to be pinged when I do lemme know.
lunalonewolf FiniteFeline Charingo Koro-san Odorokasu Xalix Feathyr atilla Admiral Asha CosmicDragon Weirdmageddon kyocrazy Dis Dcasom Moonlit-Comet Drac-avian_Icicles Ryuuka Shinrai Tehutiy toothpaste Creep Breezys Lexxeck EagerNicol warlord Soni Spyromancy Omelette whitefox Reaver MeloNeko Ookamiotoko PriestGuts @arts-waifu Florakoko @hobicahi redwerecat Sassibirb Dr4g0nM4st3r kroevolkture WinterBliss Fiskie Kabash Chroma @CarnEvil bitsiespider Media CottonCandyFloof CyberneticCaballus Razz

HOMED:

EBMorlgt.png IcTbFDCt.png kX06SvDt.png cDbPoM0t.png s790G0it.png qCO0IXet.png bRtgVN1t.png Igt7uvZt.png jebea6tt.png YMQFobHt.png i6lzjD4t.png g8s83met.png mb1o2OGt.png NIyh2h7t.png Sic4Liyt.png YfF7P3vt.png kdHvwsDt.png hPtlj5Wt.png KYyY2WRt.png GEdXdR5t.png 6pswoiht.png Yn5vrBzt.png M2zQ47Mt.png
LNGprhC.png

8 Dec 2016, 12:30 am
Ah I love that potted sunflower mon! These are super cute! I don't really buy ocs, but i think I'll keep an eye out for these cuties!
22 Dec 2016, 7:28 pm
Moxxy add me to that wonderful pinglist?

♥ PING ME WHEN REPLYING ♥
♥ ID ~ 50744 ♥
Premade Paintie Parlor
Starbeast Species Thread
J's Art Shop
22 Dec 2016, 9:09 pm
Xalix yooou betcha :D

cedes hey sorry I didn't see your message a while back! Thank you, I'm very glad you like them c: Would you like me to put you on the pinglist for when I add more designs?
LNGprhC.png
22 Dec 2016, 11:35 pm
Moxxy

Can I be added to the ping list! They are so cute looking so far
They/Them
Quiet but friendly Beta tester | feel free to ask questions!
Does art stuff | Does Game stuff too!
22 Dec 2016, 11:37 pm
please add me to the ping list! :3
10451010_Tmal5A0ze78YijA.png?1553838981
23 Dec 2016, 5:15 am
Moxxy please add me to the pinglist! I cannot pay in USD, unfortunately, but I'll do what I can!
23 Dec 2016, 3:51 pm
Feathyr atilla Admiral Yeah, absolutely!! ;v; Thank you all, i'm glad you like them <3

And Admiral; I'm sure we can figure somethin out ;o
LNGprhC.png
24 Dec 2016, 4:52 pm
Moxxy

Can you ping me when you make more designs please?
24 Dec 2016, 4:53 pm
SpookySpaghetti Sure thing! c: I'm hoping to have some up tonight, wish me luck heh~
LNGprhC.png
25 Dec 2016, 1:44 am (Edited 26 Dec 2016, 11:28 am)
lunalonewolf WhateverTrash FiniteFeline Charingo Muffet Odorokasu Xalix Feathyr atilla Admiral SpookySpaghetti

HEY NERDS GUESS WHO FINALLY MADE SOME CRITTERS

bRtgVN1t.pngqCO0IXet.pngIgt7uvZt.png

Please take a gander at the first post for larger pictures c:
Just as a reminder, I'm primarily interested in USD/rlc but I am willing to entertain offers or split payments involving art!

There are only three new ones tonight! However, I'd love to get some suggestions/prompts from you guys - what kinds of designs are you partial to? What colors do you like? anything counts, even if you just say "i like stripes."

Thanks again for your interest~

EDIT: These three have all been taken! oops that was fast!
LNGprhC.png
25 Dec 2016, 3:27 am
Moxxy I can offer $7 on "Batman" the banana gator. ;v;
25 Dec 2016, 3:58 am
I AM IN LOVE WITH NOODLE HOLY GUACAMOLE. I really wish I could buy them here and now but I don't know when I'll get my next check D:
INNPFJl.jpg

Adri | Nonbinary | They/Theirs or She/Hers

Buy Me a Coffee

Always looking for plushies I don't have!

Icon by deerSkullz ; Espurr by jurobii
25 Dec 2016, 6:36 am
So cute~ TwT But I'm so broke.
Here's hoping for Christmas money~
Just got out of the hospital. Have even more health issues to deal with now.
Be patient with me please.

FD5k3t8.gif
I don't have to buy Painties, I can stop any time I want to. I don't have a problem!
25 Dec 2016, 12:08 pm
ahh I really like the red guy but got no monie ;;
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
z2KC2Hq.png

she / her
deviantart / flightrising
have any questions about furvilla ? feel free to ask me !
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
25 Dec 2016, 12:34 pm
Moxxy homg I'm not on your pinglist--can I be added to that 8')! I'm so tempted to offer on Noodle but I really need to cut back on spending right now ahhh
art shop | dA | toyhou.se
tumblr_p6q3l8cmLj1ry7oxoo1_400.gif
21 | she | infj
long live the reckless and the brave
i don't think i wanna be saved
my song has not been sung
so long live us
stream
25 Dec 2016, 8:59 pm
omg so sorry i was busy with holiday stuff!!

Sebeon That sounds perfect to me! :D I'll PM you with payment information c:

Espurr aaahh, I'm so sorry :'D Hey, well, maybe if you're lucky they'll stick around for a bit!

Odorokasu Charingo the curse of the empty wallet! *shakes fist*

Spyromancy ahaha, absolutely! I'll stick you on :3c
you shoooould >v> i kept their first iteration that had 200% more leg, i love the design so much
LNGprhC.png
26 Dec 2016, 1:53 am (Edited 26 Dec 2016, 1:58 am)
Moxxy
Can I offer you $8 on Noodle and Geoffery each, for a total of $16 USD? If not, what kind of price would you be interested in for Noodle alone?

Edit: Dumb autocorrect
Andy | He/Him | Schediaphile | Married | Always Tired
DsvdUbj.png
Avatar: LazyKat || Sig: Snouken || Both images were commissioned by me & are for my use only.
26 Dec 2016, 2:00 am
Noodle's design vexes me. ^-^ But it appears you already have an offer for it, so I'll just congratulate you on the creature design itself. It's great. :3
As per your request earlier regarding what sorts of things I want to see, I'm fond of purple, black, white and green and really like shiny things, metallics, swirly or tribal markings and very, very long hair.

Also, may I please be added to your ping list? :3
lI2PVjW.pngliBHOxY.png
26 Dec 2016, 6:53 am
Can I get on your pinglist please? c:
INNPFJl.jpg

Adri | Nonbinary | They/Theirs or She/Hers

Buy Me a Coffee

Always looking for plushies I don't have!

Icon by deerSkullz ; Espurr by jurobii
26 Dec 2016, 6:58 am
sorbet jungle already came up with croconanas that look really identical to your design? http://www.sorbetjungle.com/product/croconana-plush-toy/
paris/tord ☆ she/her ☆ artist ☆ AZ ☆ 16 ☆ kin
WLLEHCd.png
26 Dec 2016, 10:52 am (Edited 26 Dec 2016, 10:53 am)
arts-waifu Hm! I'm totally down with $8 for Noodle but i think i'd rather do $10 for Geoffery if that's olay? :o
if you'd like just Noodle in that case that'd be fine, too c:

Asha ahaha, Noodle sure has been the popular one this round! thanks >w<
Aww yessss these are all very good aesthetics! Thank you! ovo/
edit: oops forgot to mention that i'll absolutely put you on he pinglist!

Espurr sure thing! c:

Kankri omg!! that's adorable, and does look familiar; i must have seen it around at some point and channeled it into this guy :'D riip
LNGprhC.png
26 Dec 2016, 10:54 am (Edited 26 Dec 2016, 10:55 am)
Moxxy
I can do that, yes. :D. ($8 for Noodle and $10 for Geoffery I mean.)
Andy | He/Him | Schediaphile | Married | Always Tired
DsvdUbj.png
Avatar: LazyKat || Sig: Snouken || Both images were commissioned by me & are for my use only.
26 Dec 2016, 10:59 am (Edited 26 Dec 2016, 11:01 am)
arts-waifu aa, awesome! :D i'll PM you with payment information then, thank you so much!

sorry if im a bit slow mobile is a pain!
LNGprhC.png
26 Dec 2016, 10:48 pm
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Currently on Semi Haitus
~| 21 | Agender | They/Them | ♎ |~
I prefer they or them, but you can really call me whatever you want. =3
giphy.gif