[S] Critter OC Designs [1 left]

26 Dec 2016, 10:52 pm (Edited 12 Mar 2017, 1:55 pm)
Edited a ping request for convenience!

Some Kind of Rules / Terms
Please note these are in no way binding!! It's just my preference.

> Reselling or Trading:

- I don't mind if you send these guys onwards to new owners! I'd like to know if you do, but that's just because I'm curious c:
- I'd prefer if you did not resell them for higher than you bought them. The same price is okay!
-- (if you have added more art/content to them then pricing them higher would be fine~)

> Alteration of Design:

- Once they're yours, it's free game! Altering the design, colors, making them a humanoid, whatever you wanna do. I'd love to see, even, especially if you make them a humanoid form >v>
- However, I'd appreciate it if you kept the idea of the character intact - please don't buy it as a color scheme / theme just to slap on another monster!
- tl;dr: Changing it to fit your tastes? rad. Turning it into a wolf? not as rad.

> Regarding Credits:

- If you have a toyhou.se, I can upload them for you and transfer the character, or you can just assign creation credits to Crimson-Catalyst :>
please ping me!
LNGprhC.png
1 Jan 2017, 3:10 pm
Can you add me to the ping list please?
shopbanner_by_foxdog2-daos7cj.gif

-Paintie shop is closed until further notice!-
1 Jan 2017, 3:51 pm
foxdog2 Sure thing! c:
please ping me!
LNGprhC.png
2 Jan 2017, 5:53 am
Could you stick me on the ping list too? :D
.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:.
.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:.LlK2PXH.gif.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:.
.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:._.:*☆*:.
2 Jan 2017, 3:38 pm
CosmicDragon You betcha! c:
please ping me!
LNGprhC.png
6 Jan 2017, 9:53 pm
lunalonewolf WhateverTrash FiniteFeline Charingo Muffet Odorokasu Xalix Feathyr atilla Admiral SpookySpaghetti Espurr Asha Valice foxdog2 CosmicDragon

heyooo i made some more! Only two today because I got too attached to the third, oops.

YMQFobHt.pngjebea6tt.png

Please take a gander at the first post for larger pictures c:
Just as a reminder, I'm primarily interested in USD/rlc but I am willing to entertain offers or split payments involving art! I'm looking for a bit of a higher price for these two since they're more complex, jsyk ;v;

I have a question for the pinglisters! Would you guys prefer it if I put a temporary "hold" on the designs so that only pinglisters could buy them during the first 24 hours? It would give you first dibs, to put it simply.
(this is not currently in effect)

Thanks again for your interest~
please ping me!
LNGprhC.png
6 Jan 2017, 9:59 pm
crap. I love that twirly bird but totally forgot that you take $10-$20 and only take $$$

00pz.
I'll be back ):D

21319837_n9fQHC8MdndUR7C.png
♛ signature art by Puck
♛ ping me when replying ♛
♛ ID || 50744 ♛
♛ Beta Tester since July 2016 ♛
6 Jan 2017, 10:03 pm
Xalix hahaha, yeah sorry fam!! Granted, I actually bumped the listed price up just a tad for these two since they're complex, usually I have a 5-20 range ;v;/

Godspeed! Maybe twirly will still be here by the time you're back ;D
please ping me!
LNGprhC.png
6 Jan 2017, 11:39 pm
Hnnnnnnnng. I'm in love with Anchor. But I don't know if I have enough left for him. l'D
Just got out of the hospital. Have even more health issues to deal with now.
Be patient with me please.

FD5k3t8.gif
I don't have to buy Painties, I can stop any time I want to. I don't have a problem!
7 Jan 2017, 9:15 am (Edited 7 Jan 2017, 3:09 pm)
Odorokasu ahaha, aww, sorry friend!
please ping me!
LNGprhC.png
7 Jan 2017, 1:44 pm
Moxxy Could you please add me to your pinglist? I love your critter and man, that twirly bird is tempting~
f2u___mouth__1_by_loli_reshi-dba9not.png
7 Jan 2017, 5:01 pm
Weirdmageddon Yeah absolutely! :>

*whispers* u should take twirly home
please ping me!
LNGprhC.png
7 Jan 2017, 8:30 pm
== bamps this
please ping me!
LNGprhC.png
7 Jan 2017, 8:32 pm
Please ping me :P
7 Jan 2017, 8:55 pm
kyocrazy you betcha :D
please ping me!
LNGprhC.png
7 Jan 2017, 8:58 pm
Moxxy twirlybird is really cool! if i could afford em id totes have em, hope they go to a good home
2653272_0XQWDa3r63MT9sy.pngTarnichesCommissions
They/Them•He/Him
always subsribed to my own threads

7 Jan 2017, 9:53 pm
Skyaia aahh, thanks so much! qvq/ me too~
please ping me!
LNGprhC.png
7 Jan 2017, 10:00 pm
Moxxy Ah, I thought this style looked familiar..then I noticed MoonDust.
Please add me to the list again! ^^
7 Jan 2017, 10:09 pm
Moxxy Please add me to the pinglist! ^^ As for your question, I wouldn't mind that! You could try it out for a while and see if it works out, trial phase sort of thing.

I have some questions of my own; what are your rules regarding alterations after a design is purchased? Are we allowed to tweak the colors, or change the species/humanize/etc? Just curious and like to have that cleared up beforehand. C:

Second question, is it ok if I link to your shop in my own thread? I really like your designs. ^^

PS. I, too, love Twirlybird qwq
chuchi_s_burbatoots_terrarium_by_lunamothdw1n7A.gif
7 Jan 2017, 10:13 pm
Moxxy yes hello, would you take 10$ for twirlybird? I'm lovin that design
7 Jan 2017, 11:18 pm (Edited 7 Jan 2017, 11:29 pm)
Mephisto Sure thing!! Sorry, I thought I copied over my full list from before ;v;/

Chuchi yooou got it! And yeah; like, i have a pretty quickly-growing list, and I always feel a little guilty if y'all don't get "dibs," especially since I usually post at butt o'clock in the morning, heh.

I don't have any set rules yet so that is a very good question! That would be a good thing for me to write somewhere. More and more I regret not reserving the second post :'D Maybe I can edit it into the first post on this page.

I've always intended for these to just be starting designs; so once the buyer has them, they're welcome to do pretty much anything they want! Altering the design, colors, making them an anthro/humanoid (i'd actually love to see that), whatever. (i'm even willing to alter the original a bit to match if you want)
I would rather that the basic idea of the character remain the same - like, I would rather it isn't bought just for a color scheme/theme to slap on another monster? if that makes sense? - but changing it to fit your own tastes is totally cool in my books.

And!!! yeah absolutely!!!! unfortunately I have no proper spot to reciprocate, but that'd be so sweet of you, aa ;v;

(and thaanks twirly is really popular this round hehe)

aoVagabond I'm glad you like them! :D I think I'd prefer to ask a touch higher for twirlybird, perhaps $12 if that's okay with you?
please ping me!
LNGprhC.png
8 Jan 2017, 2:01 am (Edited 8 Jan 2017, 2:01 am)
Moxxy sure, I can do that! just pm me the payment info and I'll pay tomorrow after I get up!
/edit/ also pls add me to the pinglist, I love all of these cuties
8 Jan 2017, 11:36 am
aoVagabond Rad! c: I'll shoot you a PM momentarily and put you on the pinglist too for more future cuties ovo
please ping me!
LNGprhC.png
8 Jan 2017, 4:22 pm
== bamps!
please ping me!
LNGprhC.png
9 Jan 2017, 1:02 am
Moxxy

Ooh, your monsters are lovely. Would you please add me to your pinglist?
o6zCkdn.png