Anonymous Fairies

8 Dec 2016, 3:52 pm (Edited 17 Dec 2018, 4:40 pm)

Anonymous Fairies of FurVilla

Been visited by a Fairy or Sprite? Don't know who they are and really want to give thanks? Want to join the swarm? Welcome home!!

Here, we give thanks to the Fairies who support us. And here, us Fairies come check our record on how well we are doing.

---
If you want to join the Swarm, read the bottom of the post.
If you want to give thanks- what are you waiting for?! Go post a comment!!

---

Records

The link below recorded the beginning of the comeback of the Fairy Swarm, and, due to my own inactivity, has fallen FAST behind. Anyone active and engaged in the Anon Fairy community? Feel free to contact me for taking over the record.

I also would like to severely apologize! Another community member had kept a far more vast record of Fairies from the first Swarm in Beta, and I rudely forgot to post the link here. I am fixing that mistake now:
Anon Fairy Fairydex

List of Recent Fairies: (Hopefully to be kept within past 2 weeks of activity)
Recent Fairy Sightings
Haha, so funny. :/ Anyway, the Spreadsheet has been corrected and put back to normal standards as of 8/6/2017.

There are a few Seasonal wishlist threads including Make a Wish! If you want to fairy around but are out of ideas, check these guys out ^-^
Make a Wish Thread
Season of Giving Thread

Also, the Recent Fairies Spreadsheet now has a Secondary Spreadsheet attached!!
Anon Fairy Talk!!
Leave a message or carry out a conversation whilst staying Anonymous!

So you want to be a Fairy...

Well it's not as hard as you may think. I've had many people asking what it takes to be a Fairy and it is really much more simple than that.

Take a name that is unique. We've already had one conflict of two fairies sharing the same name.

Pick what you want to give as a Fairy- whether it be a good message with a random thing or an amazing item with a simple Fairy signature. What you do is up to you. The point is to spread confidence and joy.

Lastly, anonymous. We are the Anonymous Fairies. It keeps pride and hatred out of the equation. To keep it simple and keep it kind, try your best to stay Anonymous. Not to mention how hilarious it can be seeing people trying to guess who is who.

That's it! When you work is up to you, what you do is up to you. It's really not very hard, but often we all need a break- and when you take a break and when til is- you guessed it- up to you!!

Good luck Fairies!!!!

EDITED: 5/18/2017 8:12 AM FurVilla Time

gIhJQDV.gif
ukF7ngY.pngNsrhtqF.pngolPimSM.jpg

8 Dec 2016, 3:54 pm
I would like to give a giant THANK YOU to all the previous fairies from back in the day. You are the reason I became a fairy and want to bring it back. You guys not only cheered me up but gave me meaning to pay attention to others. Thank you all so much!!
gIhJQDV.gif
8 Dec 2016, 3:56 pm (Edited 17 Nov 2017, 8:07 pm)
Do not mind me, I am only an observer... I am here to lurk....

n9ZZlQ6.png
Image is an adopt purchased from Dragonpud .
gIhJQDV.gif
8 Dec 2016, 3:56 pm (Edited 8 Dec 2016, 7:32 pm)
aah this is so cute uwu

i want to give a shout out to the Bear Faerie, dirt fairy, salt fairy, ufo fairy, Cape Sundew Fairy and sunshine fairy!! <333 thank u guys omg

edit! thank you to the IceTouched Fairy and Shakespeare Fairy as well~ i appreciate the gifts very much!

edit x2 another huge thanks to Drax and the 'fairy who can't think of a name' (seriously tho, who are you ; o ; )

edit x3 nya...... tysm neko fairy nya~

edit x4 u right, nothing is better than a bucket of slime. ty toxic fairy!! <333

edit x5 okay thank u to the Squeaking fairy and star fairy as well!! ☆☆
8 Dec 2016, 3:59 pm
Thank you Shakespeare Fairy!! :') Just thought I would remind the retired fairies of their duty :P
gIhJQDV.gif
8 Dec 2016, 4:00 pm
'Come, the croaking raven doth bellow for revenge.- Shakespeare fairy <3 '

Clearly I have been visited by the best fairy <3 Thanks for the birb potion!
8 Dec 2016, 4:00 pm
RIP fairy thread, over 700 pages of thanks and happiness

I hope everyone will keep on doing good things, both fairies and giftees <3
8 Dec 2016, 4:02 pm
MZZA I remember you :P
I feel the same.... It grew so fast and died so hard.. But it's message remains. :) As Shakespeare Fairy taught me, Shine on!
gIhJQDV.gif
8 Dec 2016, 4:02 pm
HEYHEY

I'M A NEW-ISH FAIRY TBH, SINCE I CHANGED MY NAME

BUT CONNYbOI IS HERE TO DONATE RANDOM JUNK TO RANDOM PEOPLE <3
Nathan / Klaus ~ He / Him ~ 16 ~ ENTP ~ Aquarius ~ Fictionkin ~ Please click my eggs!
W749D.gifIXFTl.gifpRYfS.gifia2kB.gif
8 Dec 2016, 4:04 pm
Donut-Draws
XD You go! Do what you gotta do!
gIhJQDV.gif
8 Dec 2016, 4:12 pm
Now the fairies are arguing over who is better in my currency transfer, hah. Guys, I love you all! But spread the fairy magic around, I already have friends on the site making sure I settle in comfortably. <3

(Seriously, I've been a grump all day, so thanks for cheering me up with your happy messages. And the little bits of FC, too, but mostly the cheering me up)
8 Dec 2016, 4:15 pm
GirlCalledBob
XD They can do that sometimes. Fairies are mysterious creatures.. Just be glad the Fairy Hunters are still retired... >-> I think
gIhJQDV.gif
8 Dec 2016, 4:34 pm
Woah, thanks SquishFairy!! (Your secret is safe with me ;P)
gIhJQDV.gif
8 Dec 2016, 4:41 pm
Here is a list of all the fairies I have ever been gifted by!

Currency:
Bone fairy, la fee francaise, O boi fairy, pearl fairy, Impassioned fairy, Whale fairy, Jiggles, Grapefruit fairy, some fairy that sent me a drawing I think, Shy Plague Doctor Fairy, the binary fairy, the corvid fairy, the trash man, The dungeon master fairy, the confused fairy, no scopes, nerd fairy, encouragement fairy, flour-sack-fairy, pastel fairy, grasshopper, meowmeow fairy, tracer fairy, nekomata fairy, hell fairy, a fairy who sent a kind message but left no name, the bunny fairy, smile fairy, the derpiest needle fairy, frozen fairy, fandom fairy, heart fairy, satan fairy, yet another fairy who only left a drawing, teddie fairy, fairy who said 'Good luck!', Pick-up fairy, shakespeare fairy, plus a bunch of repeats,

Items:
gnome anon, chee, spoopy deer fairy, cape sundew fairy, graveyard fairy, typical fairy, gem fairy, rapture anon, wolfie fairy, healer fairy, flowerseed fairy, nya fairy, furry fairy, kingstone fairy(who ran out of kingly gemstones), pet fairy, space fairy, traveling pixie, needle fairy, minipet fairy, nervous fairy, angelic anon, robofairy, nine tailed fairy, entling, the fairy that gave me seeds but left no name, trash fairy, patel fairy, another fairy who left no name, gore fairy, samurai fairy, teh wrench fairy, *^*, foxfire fairy, flowerseed fairy, biology fairy, pusheen fairy, another fairy who left no name, fluffy fairy, could fairy, seedling fairy, a random fairy, celestial fairy, inugami fairy, possy fairy, some little gremlin, someone who sent me a video and a moth morphing potion, agent x, shiba fairy, slam jam fairy, fox fangirl fairy, smol fairy, frost fairy, waterdog faerie, and the hydra fairy. Plus a bunch of repeats and any that I missed. Cloud fairy, seedling fairy, whoever gave me some steel.
I don't show signatures, so if you said something like to ping you on topics you made or whatever, I won't see it, so sorry!

Please do not ping me in topics I made! I am subscribed to them all.

Hello! Nice to meet you! I am female, and prefer to be referred to as she/her, although I don't really care.

I'm Peachycupcake525 on flight rising, chickensmoothie, and egg cave.

I am a fairy. But which one? If you have a guess, you can PM me.

I was the Restart Fairy. Now I'm a different on
8 Dec 2016, 4:43 pm
I heard there is fairies on the loose again.
so i guess its time for me to go again?
woo.
lets pretend there is a image here. ok?

Hi, and bye, as i never talk on the forums

244636138491478017.png
8 Dec 2016, 4:43 pm
Peachycupcake525
Good Grief! The fairies love you...
gIhJQDV.gif
8 Dec 2016, 4:46 pm
Hey, would it be possible to compile a list of fairies on the first page? I'm tempted to become one, but I don't want to steal someone's name...
8 Dec 2016, 4:46 pm
Time to give fairying a go again! I made myself quite a name while in the beta.
i3v9xyN.png
||chase|he/him|15||
hey i'm chase, i'm 15 and i have a basketball game tomorowwwww
8 Dec 2016, 4:47 pm
Wait, so are fairies just people who gift others under a different, "fairy" name? That's so cool! :D Maybe when I become a more established player - ya know, have played for more than like two days xD - I'll be able to do this, too!
Awww thanks Little Fairy!!
gIhJQDV.gif
I'd like to thank the fairies here I guess, because I don't know where else to do it! So thank you guys <3
i_love_you_divider_by_aries0ram-d7kd523.

Female ❤ UK ❤ Sleepy
TumblrGaia
Please ping me to get my attention.

d___japanese_lanterns_by_angelichellrais
Fairies!!
I'm gonna gift some people, get ready :'D

6 hours ahead
ping me to get my attention
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fairy icons
PWYW icons

tumblr_inline_np9uqfin9j1qid2nw_75sq.gif
8 Dec 2016, 4:48 pm
Whoever gave me the 100 FC I am very grateful no idea who that was
WogbCJg.png
8 Dec 2016, 4:48 pm
Kitsumi You don't have to have good stuff to gift people stuff. Some of the favored gifts are nice messages or little doodles or whatever.
I don't show signatures, so if you said something like to ping you on topics you made or whatever, I won't see it, so sorry!

Please do not ping me in topics I made! I am subscribed to them all.

Hello! Nice to meet you! I am female, and prefer to be referred to as she/her, although I don't really care.

I'm Peachycupcake525 on flight rising, chickensmoothie, and egg cave.

I am a fairy. But which one? If you have a guess, you can PM me.

I was the Restart Fairy. Now I'm a different on
8 Dec 2016, 4:49 pm
Wyvern Great Idea!! I can get started on something like that- though I need a list of all the CURRENT Fairies...

Peachycupcake525
Are those all the Active Fairies as of like the past two weeks or so?
gIhJQDV.gif