Yes hello I am here

8 Dec 2016, 4:00 pm
Hey my name is becca I'm 23, a furry from Canada. I have artwork on FA and dA. I have been to 6 furry convention. I hope to make pasties on this site soon and make villagers of my Characters :o I want to draw your villagers for usd or furdollars soonish!
My artwork : bingles.deviantart.com Furaffinity.com/user/neex
EvwAyP8.gifHQ Lineart. Limited slots

8 Dec 2016, 5:52 pm
Hello BeccaKitty !
My name is Casper and also a furry from Canada! Go Canada! :D
Wowzers, 6 cons? That's awesome! Did you just attend Canadian cons or do you also visit the states - like Anthrocon? I really want to go to Furnal Equinox in Toronto; it's the largest in Canada and looks like fun!
I checked our your DA and I'm mighty impressed :) Your artwork is amazing! Can't wait to see what kind of painties you'll create!

I hope you enjoy your stay here on Furvilla! :3
gXtcOQ2.gif
♥ Ping me or you'll miss me ♥
8 Dec 2016, 8:26 pm
Hello! I'm Andy, a shy furry from America! Canada is very beautiful though~ Do you two have any ideas for a good first time furry con?
8 Dec 2016, 8:28 pm (Edited 8 Dec 2016, 8:29 pm)
HELLO CANADIAN FURRIES! I'm Tora, I am also from Canada. XD It's very nice to meet you both!

AndytheEspurr I know in my corner there's a nice up and coming one called FurEh. Might be worth a look.
HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.
8 Dec 2016, 8:32 pm
Hi, I'm Beck! I'm a New Yorker furry, finishing up my senior year of high school. I'm hoping to attend a con next year, but I haven't checked about local ones near the college I plan to go to. I am on tumblr, message me if you want my blog c: Good luck in the paintie market, there seems to be quite the demand!
They/Them - Taurus - Beta Tester
Please Ping me if you need me to see something!
8 Dec 2016, 8:35 pm
!Welcome to FV Friend ! Your art is super nice aa
ITS HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

1_by_pretzeis-dar0yjv.png
9 Dec 2016, 1:27 am
Hello BeccaKitty !
My name is Casper and also a furry from Canada! Go Canada! :D
Wowzers, 6 cons? That's awesome! Did you just attend Canadian cons or do you also visit the states - like Anthrocon? I really want to go to Furnal Equinox in Toronto; it's the largest in Canada and looks like fun!
I checked our your DA and I'm mighty impressed :) Your artwork is amazing! Can't wait to see what kind of painties you'll create!

I hope you enjoy your stay here on Furvilla! :3

Casper_ringtail, lmao yes 6 furry cons. I went to furnal equinox 3 times it was definately amazing. I even went this year! I really suggest going next year because the theme is rock and roll furries!! and it will be accross from comic con _ @ I hope I can afford to go!!

Hello! I'm Andy, a shy furry from America! Canada is very beautiful though~ Do you two have any ideas for a good first time furry con?

AndyTheEspurr, nice to meet you!! I honestly have only been to furnal equinox and condition furry yearly because they are close to me. i havent been to any in the states so im not the one to ask for that aha. But Anthrocon is definitely a place every real furry dreams of!

HELLO CANADIAN FURRIES! I'm Tora, I am also from Canada. XD It's very nice to meet you both!

ToratheMaestol, Nice to meet you too!! im happy to see amny canadian furs here!!

Hi, I'm Beck! I'm a New Yorker furry, finishing up my senior year of high school. I'm hoping to attend a con next year, but I haven't checked about local ones near the college I plan to go to. I am on tumblr, message me if you want my blog c: Good luck in the paintie market, there seems to be quite the demand!

Bleachdalilah, Sorry i dont use tumblr! I definately should soon tho lmao. I'm going to be excited to work on painties in the new year!! (im swamped for christmas commssions lmao)

howdy said:
!Welcome to FV Friend ! Your art is super nice aa

Howdy, Howdy! Nice to meet you and thank you so much :D
9 Dec 2016, 6:04 am
I'll have to check it out! and thank you!
9 Dec 2016, 9:34 am
I'll have to check it out! and thank you!

No problem! It's in Pittsburgh. The whole city become full of furries for the whole weekend. Ten thousand fursuits or more in the city
9 Dec 2016, 2:50 pm
It might be worth the trip! I don't even have a fursuit thought and I have no clue how to make them. The guides seem way to advanced for someone who's ever done it.
9 Dec 2016, 6:21 pm
It might be worth the trip! I don't even have a fursuit thought and I have no clue how to make them. The guides seem way to advanced for someone who's ever done it.

actually only about 10 percent of people going to convention even wear a suit. so you'll fit in just fine being hyooman! if not then making a tail or ears on a headband would be pretty easy/cheap
9 Dec 2016, 7:01 pm
I do have ears and tail~ It's very soft!
9 Dec 2016, 9:42 pm
I do have ears and tail~ It's very soft!

thats awesome x) i used to like wearing a big huggable fox tail but now i just wear a long thin cat tail
9 Dec 2016, 9:49 pm
Mine is a fox. It's just so fluffy and bouncy I just really love it! But yeah a thin cat tail is probably a lot easier.
9 Dec 2016, 10:03 pm
Mine is a fox. It's just so fluffy and bouncy I just really love it! But yeah a thin cat tail is probably a lot easier.

I like the long tail because when i walk it doesnt bounce off my heels. my fox tail was long and had a lot of stuffing and the cat tail has none. I like the cat tail because it flails around when im running or walking
9 Dec 2016, 10:41 pm
Ah that sounds nice. My fox tail isn't long enough to bounce against my heels. If I had to get a cat tail tho it'd have to be fluffy I can't hep it. I live for fluff.
9 Dec 2016, 10:49 pm
Ah that sounds nice. My fox tail isn't long enough to bounce against my heels. If I had to get a cat tail tho it'd have to be fluffy I can't hep it. I live for fluff.

lmao yes i like fluffy tails ^^ i made my own so i used to have plenty but slowly i give them away or sell them
9 Dec 2016, 11:49 pm
Ah, I have to buy them. How do you make yours?
10 Dec 2016, 12:08 am
I draw out on paper what tail shape I want. And I cut the pieces out, one for each side, making sure fur is going right direction. Then I pin the tail together outside in, sew with sewing machine, then pull it inside out through a hole I left. Then I would stuff the tail if needed. Some people sew straps or elastic loops on it. And attach to a belt