Trick's AH Trades! (Event Genderswaps)

9 Dec 2016, 4:49 am (Edited 4 Sep 2017, 4:56 am)
wP5agXg.gif

Trick's Animal Husbandry Trades!

Please check my Menagerie Sheet for what I do not own before offering!

Due to how many extra minipets I have in storage I've made a Sheet to help me keep better track of how many I have.
You can look at it here

Current Event Trades:
2611-mythic-wolf-cub.png
Female Mythic Wolf Cub for a Male Mythic Wolf Cub
2609-gray-wolf-cub.png
Female Gray Wolf Cub for Male Gray Wolf Cub
2608-timber-wolf-cub.png
Male Timber Wolf Cub for Female Timber Wolf Cub
2599-eight-legged-pegasus.png
Male Eight Legged Pegasus for Female Eight Legged Pegasus
2606-decoy-pirate-parrot.png
Male Decoy Pirate Parrot for Female Decoy Pirate Parrot
2600-capuchin-pirate-monkey.png
Male Capuchin Pirate Monkey for Female Capuchin Pirate Monkey
2602-squirrel-pirate-monkey.png
Male Squirrel Pirate Monkey for Female Squirrel Pirate Monkey

Basic Rules on trades:
Uncommons for uncommons
Rare for Rare
Super Rare for Super Rare
2 Uncommons for Rare
2 Rares for Super Rare
Other tab is Event Pets and are only for trade for other Event Pets I don't have.

Ping List:

wP5agXg.gif

9 Dec 2016, 5:13 am
zueatrick
I can trade you a male Silver Chest for a male Ice Spirit?

And a female Brown Basilisk for the female Silver Kitsune?
lZD5wyC.png4ObYFcD.pngd8NJom5.png
9 Dec 2016, 5:21 am
Zhampy

Sure! I'll start the trade up!
10 Dec 2016, 1:56 pm
Bump! added what I got from today's breeding.
19 Dec 2016, 6:34 pm
Bump after a while! some things updated and all numbers should be correct.
29 Dec 2016, 1:31 am
Bump! i've updated a few things.
1 Jan 2017, 4:00 am
Bump! things are updated
and for just the new years if you say 'Happy new years' after this post I will give you one uncommon color for free! If you say what uncommon you want, i will also give you that one.
1 Jan 2017, 4:29 am
zueatrick

Happy new year! Can I grab the Silver Manti?
poliwag.gifpoliwag.gifunknown.pngpoliwag.gifpoliwag.gif
1 Jan 2017, 4:30 am
happy new years!! id love a pumpkin kritty (female if yoi would!)
2653272_0XQWDa3r63MT9sy.pngTarnichesCommissions
They/Them•He/Him
always subsribed to my own threads

1 Jan 2017, 4:34 am (Edited 1 Jan 2017, 4:35 am)
zueatrick Will you accept an dom red flishy male and female for your

x1 Undom Male Black Vampbird
x1 dom Female Black Vampbird
1 Jan 2017, 4:39 am
Sheelah

Sure! Just tell me what AH villager you would like the undom sent to and i'll set up a trade for dom ones.
1 Jan 2017, 4:42 am (Edited 1 Jan 2017, 4:50 am)
zueatrick Can you send them to Mufasa # 117853

I'll set up a regular trade for the flishies.

Edit: Thank you: Have a wonderful evening and a happy new year's! :)
1 Jan 2017, 4:45 am
Would you trade the sr red draggy for a emerald kirin? Its in my mang.
Free Sneep/Manatee Studding
~You should probably ping me
deviantart
29 | married | icelandic | dragonkin | FV +6 hrs
20170222131517-0eb43560.png
1 Jan 2017, 4:50 am
MyraMidnight

Are you sure about that? It really isn't a fair trade on your side! An emerald Kirin is a rare coloring of a SR after all!
1 Jan 2017, 5:06 am (Edited 1 Jan 2017, 5:07 am)
Oh? I was lucky enough to get 'em from the mistletoe fairy. Im more interested in anything reptile/dragon , specially royally purple. If you got any such pets (not a pink lung, got it from giving tree and its a bit too pastel) that you would be willing to offer to make a fair enough trade I would be happy
Free Sneep/Manatee Studding
~You should probably ping me
deviantart
29 | married | icelandic | dragonkin | FV +6 hrs
20170222131517-0eb43560.png
1 Jan 2017, 5:11 am
Happy new year! May I please have one of the Red Wuffs? Thank you!
Examples of my painties can be found here - KittyLune's Tumblr blog
Tip Jar.
I am also KittyLune on Flight Rising.
1 Jan 2017, 5:18 am
MyraMidnight I'm sorry, I don't think I have anything that would be fair to trade you here! Good luck with finding colors and pets you want in the future though!
1 Jan 2017, 5:21 am
zueatrick Happy New Year!

May I have a male pumpkin kritty please?

(also, I'll be back to offer you a trade in a while, I have some recordkeeping to do first)
Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
1 Jan 2017, 6:09 am (Edited 1 Jan 2017, 6:14 am)
zueatrick

Thanks so much! <3

After perusing my list, your list, and both of our menageries, I have decided upon an offer. :) Since you are trading color rarities straight across, I figured that I would do two of a lesser color rarity in place of a same color rarity, in the cases where I did not have a matching color rarity, AND when I saw that the item was missing from your menagerie. In instances where the sex is different between requested and offered, I had something that you needed, so I offered that instead. :)

peep female for female whale
witchy male for male whale
skeletal wabbit male for summer hare male
red spider male for summer hare female & purple octi female
Ice spirit female for silver fairy female & Female golden chest
Spotted owly pair for forest bun pair
Brown wuff female for red breasted birb female & black burr female
Moonlit Wuff female for aroura ferret female
Candycorn Bat Male for aroura ferret male

I'll even throw in a female ball python for good measure. :)

If this sin't an acceptable offer, please do feel free to send me a counter-offer. I would really like to make a deal that will benefit the completion of both of our menageries. :)

-Another friendly bump.-

Edit: I'm heading to bed right now, but I'll reply as soon as my chores are done after I wake.
Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
1 Jan 2017, 6:32 am
Nagakun
I would be fine with trading the Peep female and Witchy Male for the female and Male whale
Skeletal wabbit Male is fine for the Summer hare male
Red Spider male is fine for Summer hare female and purple octi female
Ice spirit Female is okay for Silver fairy Female and Female chest
Spotted Owly pair is fine for the Forest bun pair
The Brown Wuff female is alright for the Red breasted Birb female and Black Burr female!

I can't accept the last two, since those two got traded before your offer, but everything else seems fine!

So the full trade would be
Peep female, Witchy Male, Skeletal Wabbit Male, Red spider male, Ice Spirit Female, Spotted Owly pair and Brown Wuff female
for your
Pair of Whales, Pair of Summer Hares, Purple Octi female, Silver Fairy Female, female Chest, Forest bun pair, Red breasted Birb and black Burr female?

Is this fine with you? If it is! feel free to send a trade when you wake up and i will answer it as soon as I can. Thank you!
1 Jan 2017, 8:05 am (Edited 1 Jan 2017, 8:10 am)
Nagakun
I would be fine with trading the Peep female and Witchy Male for the female and Male whale
Skeletal wabbit Male is fine for the Summer hare male
Red Spider male is fine for Summer hare female and purple octi female
Ice spirit Female is okay for Silver fairy Female and Female chest
Spotted Owly pair is fine for the Forest bun pair
The Brown Wuff female is alright for the Red breasted Birb female and Black Burr female!

I can't accept the last two, since those two got traded before your offer, but everything else seems fine!

So the full trade would be
Peep female, Witchy Male, Skeletal Wabbit Male, Red spider male, Ice Spirit Female, Spotted Owly pair and Brown Wuff female
for your
Pair of Whales, Pair of Summer Hares, Purple Octi female, Silver Fairy Female, female Chest, Forest bun pair, Red breasted Birb and black Burr female?

Is this fine with you? If it is! feel free to send a trade when you wake up and i will answer it as soon as I can. Thank you!

I never get to sleep when I tell myself to. LOL Sorry I didn't see that they'd been traded in the main post. <///> When I make posts like that it takes me a couple of hours or more sometimes, to get all the research right. LOL

Just sent over a trade with the following:
Pair of Whales, Red breasted Birb Female, female Golden Chest, Forest bun pair, Purple Octi female, Pair of Summer Hares, black Burr female, and Silver Fairy Female.

In exchange for:

I am especially seeking undomesticated commons of the new pets and the R/SR commons all except for the Burr, Seal, and Whale, so keep me in mind if you find anything? :D

Edit: I need that pair of red kitsune! <3 Might we trade again when I wake? Also, I forgot the python in the trade, so I just sent it to you via transfer. :P
Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
1 Jan 2017, 5:58 pm
Nagakun
I sent my side of the trade!

As for the R/SR commons the best thing to do would be to keep an eye on stuff when i update it! I'm breeding certain pets at a time so i'll try keeping this all nice and updated with anything new i get.

I also see in your edit you wanted the pair of red kitsunes i remembered i had extras of! I'll be happy to trade again, just tell me what you would like to offer!

And thank you for the python!
2 Jan 2017, 6:09 am
Could I swap out that male skeletal for a female please? I derped and forgot that I had used a breeding potion on the female I'd bred. LOL

The red male Kitsune is missing from your menagerie, but I'd take the female for my female kitsune bun and female stormy Clouddog, if that is acceptable to you?

(also *bump*) :D
Please PING ME! <3
DragonCave
Oi3nxD5.png
AH Trades/Sales here.
Menagerie Sheet

Fairy!
Sparkle-line2.gif
2 Jan 2017, 6:19 am
Nagakun

Oh! Sure you can swap, i don't mind doing that.

And thank you for pointing that out, i didn't even notice i forgot to put one in there, even if i did have it marked on my spreadsheet...

And yes, i'll accept that trade! I'll give you the Female Red Kitsune for your female kitsune bun and female stormy Clouddog.
2 Jan 2017, 6:21 am (Edited 2 Jan 2017, 6:38 am)
i'm interested in the pumpkin kritties spotted owls and red kitsunes i have a spare ocean axototl female and male black pastel ball pythons female male tiger kirin melting fox