Satorl Gallery [CLOSED]

9 Dec 2016, 3:07 pm (Edited 2 Mar 2017, 7:15 am)

SATORL GALLERY

Welcome to the art gallery of Satorl Village, aptly named Satorl Gallery. Our artist, George, is ready to work for you! We also have a paintie shop located here, so drop by Satorl Hall if you want a new face!

As an artist who works on commissions regularly i'll be pricing my art as my regular commissions would be. I'm offering only chibis and these things I call “RPG Portraits” for now.

PRICING
x Chibi - $35 / 3500fd
x RPG Portrait - $15 / 1500fd

$ commissions are always open. If you decide to pay in $ I will need your Paypal email to send an invoice to and your contact email to send updates to. You can PM me that if you'd like to keep it off the forums.

ORDER FORM
Furvilla Username:
What I am ordering:
Reference:
Payment:

ORDER INFO
CHIBIS
If you pay in dollars this will be treated as a regular commission and you will receive preview sketches to check. If you pay in FD you will not get any preview sketches. You can aslo specify if you'd like to use the chibi as a Shifty here and i'll make sure it fits the size requirements. Otherwise they'll be whatever size. A good example is my villager, Renlex. Other examples are;

8rNoptB.png

RPG PORTRAIT
If you're ordering an RPG Portrait there is a small additional form to fill out. There are also no preview sketches whether paying in $ or FD, sorry! Here is the needed form;

REFERENCE:
HP: (out of 100%)
SP: (out of 100%)
STATUS: (poisoned, dead, paralysed, charmed, hunger, STR+, MAGIC+, DEF+, cursed, sleep)

tumblr_ohxtsm6FFX1qj59dlo1_1280.png

RULES
x Payment upfront
x Please don't edit the image
x Please credit me when using the image
x I don't work down the list in any particular order.
x No begging
x Ask to be on the pinglist for updates and slots!

GENERAL COMMISSION INFO
If interested you can find my general commission info HERE. Thank you!

one day this shop will be pretty, but not today!
lZD5wyC.png4ObYFcD.pngd8NJom5.png

9 Dec 2016, 3:09 pm (Edited 24 Mar 2017, 8:18 am)
OTHER PAYMENT
I will accept any rare/super rare mini-pets I don't have for their FD equivalent as partial or full payemnt! You can check my menagerie for any animals I don't have! No longer accepting minipets as i've quit AH.
FD:FC ratio
1:550

FINISHED WORK
Chibis
Evangeline
MomoThePandaBear
Oni

RPG Portraits
MomoThePandaBear
RoseGalaxy
UK the WhiteWolf
Cinderflame
Ichimatsu

OTHER
Affiliates and stuff?
n/a

PINGS
Senei Sutasongu Kingkero Pip Oni Lanayru bandycam CyanSapphire Eggnu Piyo Yunonia Honey_Twist_ Admiral CHIEUT AlexH11152 Jango Krookodile BirdForBrains Akamina-Etu Donburi
9 Dec 2016, 3:12 pm (Edited 2 Mar 2017, 7:18 am)
TO-DO LIST

n/a
9 Dec 2016, 3:29 pm
And open!

*party poppers*
9 Dec 2016, 3:57 pm
oh man i want one so badly but i have like NO money D:

I've been away from fv for a while, so if you think I forgot something please let me know!
9 Dec 2016, 4:01 pm
Zhampy I have two patchwork Wabbits to offer- any idea how much that'd be worth?
gone 2/1/18
please don't think too hard on it.
9 Dec 2016, 4:04 pm
hnnnnn I wish I had some USD lying around, your chibis are FANTASTIC.
Can I be added to your ping list? :D I'll be back some day
✩ Icon Commissions ✩

Please ping me in replies!
9 Dec 2016, 4:08 pm
Donburi
I know that feel.

Sutasongu
Ahh, let's see. 2x Patchwork Wabbits would be 2000FD. So that's enough for an RPG Portrait and partly there to a chibi. If you want a chibi and pay partially with the Wabbits you can make the rest up with 1500FD.

Senei
9 Dec 2016, 4:12 pm
Zhampy Ah, Okay! Can I be out on the pinglist for now?? I'd like to save up more.
gone 2/1/18
please don't think too hard on it.
9 Dec 2016, 4:18 pm
Sutasongu
Sure can, i'll add you!
9 Dec 2016, 4:22 pm
jeez hopefully when ive done christmas shopping ill have some extra to buy something, your style is so fun and refreshing
find a nicer way to kill it
tumblr twitter
9 Dec 2016, 4:24 pm
Zhampy please add me to your pinglist
//Let me collect money real fast
Kingkero|Female|Artist(?) & School Idols enthusiast(?) [+12 FV Time]
Deviantart| Twitter| Paintie Commission
DizzyAlarmedAdouri-size_restricted.gif
9 Dec 2016, 4:32 pm
Choromatsu
Thank you, that's a big compliment :D

Kingkero
Added!
9 Dec 2016, 4:45 pm
Do you need a tiger flion and an Apple pumpkitty? Didn't see them, but might of missed them.
Warning Please have patience. I can be slow answering thanks to my little one always wanting to play. ^-^

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
9 Dec 2016, 4:51 pm
Evangeline
Yep, i need those two!
9 Dec 2016, 4:55 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 4:55 pm)
What do you value them at I would like to get a chibi and will pay the difference with fd if that is ok?
Warning Please have patience. I can be slow answering thanks to my little one always wanting to play. ^-^

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
9 Dec 2016, 5:02 pm
Evangeline
I go by the lowest stall prices. So i just checked and those two pets combined would be 2450FD. You can pay the difference in FD , yes.
9 Dec 2016, 5:17 pm
Furvilla Username: Evangeline
What I am ordering: Chibi
Reference: Xander
Maybe the middle pose
Payment: Pets and fd

He doesn't have a wolf reference yet, is that ok? Was wanting him as a wolf instead of a human. There is no markings he is just a silver wolf with the same outfit at his human ref. Though would love if the hood of the jacket was up. With black instead of white around his eyes. Maybe him with one eye closed and the other open while he is sticking his tongue out.

He is a new character so still working on him, but your art is too good to pass up!

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
9 Dec 2016, 5:17 pm
Zhampy what would a male beta bug, a female spotted orca, a female brown griff, and a shield of discourse get me, either together or seperately depending on their value? I noticed you don't seemto have those minipets, so correct me if I am wrong.
9 Dec 2016, 5:33 pm
Evangeline
Thanks! That is perfectly doable. Send the animals/FD on over and i'll get working!

MomoThePandaBear
Oooh, let's see. I go by lowest stall price so a Beta bug + Shield together would be 3080FD. There are no Spotted Orcas on the stalls so unsure of that. Other rare colour super rare species seem to be going for ~3700, so i could consider that the price for a spotted orca too.

site is so slooooow omg
9 Dec 2016, 5:38 pm
Yay! Sending now thank you!

Rw6Fv0u.png

Art by Cran
9 Dec 2016, 5:45 pm
Evangeline
Thanks! *thumbs up*
9 Dec 2016, 5:45 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 5:46 pm)
Zhampy could I possibly get a chibi and two RPG portraits? I can tell you what I want, just gotta go gather pictures
9 Dec 2016, 5:52 pm
MomoThePandaBear
Yep, that's about right! Post the form when you're ready.
9 Dec 2016, 6:12 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 6:21 pm)
Furvilla Username: MomoThePandaBear
What I am ordering: A chibi
Reference: ichigo_s_new_threads_by_momothepandabear
Payment: Spotted Orca
I would like him resized to be a shifty, pretty please lol

What I am ordering: A RPG Portrait
Reference: Same as above ^
Payment: Beta Bug
HP: 75%
SP: 50%

Reference: http://toyhou.se/685682.momo/gallery (First 2 are the most accurate for appearance, but the 1st one has the correct eye color. Please use her purple hair)
Payment: Shield of Discourse
HP: 50%
SP: 25%

Zhampy tysm! How long will these take, approximately, if you don't mindme asking? No rush ofc, I just like to have an idea :3