●free giveaway● winners posted!!

9 Dec 2016, 5:28 pm
Well, I'm Lemming. I like playing video games such as Lemmings or Harvest Moon. I came to Furvilla looking for friends and a Neopets alternative. My favourite music is Jazz and I have a weakness for Studio Ghibli films, Steven Universe and Kim Possible. I enjoy night walks in the winter and autumn and my birthday is on Christmas Day! I don't really have a fursona, but I really like seeing how creative everyone is with their fursonas and costumes. I really like the community here too, as a newbie, I feel very welcomed.

I'd like the Aquatic costume or the fairy costume! (^:
9 Dec 2016, 5:29 pm
hi, im jules! im a college student, and somehow even with all the homework i still find time for petsites ;^) furvilla is a really fun game and im looking forward to seeing it develop and grow!

im interested in the diver costume <3

Cxuh9g9.jpg jules they/them 20 ping me to reply txnMZGn.jpg
9 Dec 2016, 5:30 pm
Hello!
I'm none as plenty of names on the internet but my usual names are Vixey and Silver. (Suicune doesn't really count since its a Pokémon.) I'm only 15 so I am still in school. My last year of secondary to be exact, but I won't rant on about that because its long winded and boring. I'm wanting to be an animator in the future and already kinda know what I'm doing with it. I personally enjoy writing stories based on Final Fantasy 13 and stuff and actually playing the games to. I also love pretty much all kinds of animals and just pirate stuff in general. I'm totally interested in the Pirate Costume since its been my goal since I found them to build an army of pirate furries. xD
Yeah, I'm not the most interesting.
Welp.
Good luck everyone!
scCHTEs.png
User Name: Nobody
User ID No: 71662

Prize Preferences: Beast Costume or Fairy Costume

Greetings! I used to want to grow up to be an artist, but now that I am one I want to grow up to be a hermit. My life goals include: becoming a Canadian citizen, visiting The Burren of Ireland, learning to play the violin, driving my own motorcycle, riding a zebra or a moose, and publishing my work commercially. I mostly draw pretty girls and fuzzy monsters. I'm not a furry, but I've been looking forward to furvilla for a very long time, and I was so disappointed that I wasn't able to get into the beta. I love the animal art, and I value that this is a place of acceptance for those in the LGBTQIAPD spectrum. I love bloody, dark, creepy things and shiny, bubbly, fluffy, cute things. It was very difficult for me to choose between Quetzal Palace and Dragon Manor. I might end up switching, but for now I am enjoying all the adorable villagers among the clouds. My current ingame goal is to get three digit villagers and give them painties that I plan to draw! YAY!
Nobody | Artist | ISFP | Chaotic Neutral | Erudite | Ravenclaw | Rebel | Horde | Harmony | Level 27 | He ⚨
Yo! My name's Remmie! I'm a sleepy 16 year old that loves drawing (even if it's draining and seems like a chore sometimes), creating characters, and writing! My dream is to have a career in the arts whether it be character designing, story boarding, freelance comic/novel creating, or being a key animator! My ultimate, ULTIMATE, all time dream is to establish my own animation studio. I enjoy playing RPG games such as Fire Emblem and Xenoblade Chronicles. I also enjoy anime, but I'm very picky and prefer fantasy/action/adventure ones. I'd like to have the Royal or Warrior costume, but I'd be happy any one! However, even if it may sound bit greedy, I'm mainly in want of that paintie ticket. They see very difficult to get I'd absolutely love to make my villagers represent my characters even more!
Smol 16 year old bean that enjoys art
thank u so much for doing this op aaaa

hi! im sess nd i live in the USA! i turned 24 this year (i feel so old?), i LOVE LOVE LOVE to write (im actually working on a book between fanfiction updates. shshhshshihavemyprioritiesstraightiswear), and i spend too much time online. :''>
i also play pokemon and animal crossing too much, and when i say "too much" i mean "my eyes are getting worse from staring at screens all day" rip.
i also happen to be the most socially anxious mess you'll ever meet irl (hence why i spend so much time online or playing video games).

i am SUPER interested in the Mythic costume
i also like the steampunk and pirate but the mythic costume is #1 priority rn for me aaaaa :''>
☆|sess|24|they/them|infj|chaotic good|☆
♡|socially anxious|hides behind poor attempts at humor|really loves Hat Films♡

untitled17_20161224233332_by_sessklok-da

i can make reaper, mythic, galaxy, spooky, and beast costumes on a PWYW basis as long as all materials are provided. PM me if you're interested!

don't use the 'o3o' face when responding to me
9 Dec 2016, 5:32 pm
Aye
I'm deerSkullz but I would like to be called Wendigo!
I am a Alaskan Native and I am 18!
I am hoping to become a tattoo and body artist! <:
I love to play vidya games and collect plushies.
I would love to make friends on here but I am too shy to talk to anyone first.
I would love to enter for spooky or steampunk custom if ya don't mind~
yfr5mowo
deviantART♦️ToyHou.se
✨ Crow/Wendigo || He/Him ✨
Oh, wait. I forgot my user name isn't Nobody here. I guess I am ARTIST?
Ahahah. But yes. I usually go by Nobody, so that is what you may call me.
Nobody | Artist | ISFP | Chaotic Neutral | Erudite | Ravenclaw | Rebel | Horde | Harmony | Level 27 | He ⚨
Hello, my name is pyromaniak and im from Czech Republic (Czechia). Im 15 years old...... yes 15 years old.
I love computer games, larp and cosplaying.I going to High school in Trutnov.My dream is to be a game developer. One day we had to jump into the middle of the sand, and I tripped over the course of the vacuum ..... but I still think that my classmate stuck my leg out xD. Nothing has happened to my luck xD. Everybody laughed. By the way, I like it Galaxy costume and Reaper costume. Sorry for grammar mistakes, I can not speak English very well. :D
9 Dec 2016, 5:33 pm
Thank you for this giveaway! It's so kind of you!

Hello! My name is Jake. I am a 15 year old who lives in Iowa in the USA, and boy, isn't it cold here? I like to draw, sing or even make up my own tunes or beats. I also love to play video games as well. Another little thing is that I am a fan of a web comic called Homestuck, hence my first nine villagers names, heh. Furvilla is such a wonderful place, and I have been on other animal websites as well, such as Flight Rising, Mweor and Chicken Smoothie. I also reside on some Pokemon websites as well, such as PokeHeroes, Pokefarm and Popplio.com! Did you know I can move my ears similar to an animal twitching their own, and I snarl or growl when angered or threatened? I would really like the Fluffy or Diver costume, please. Thank you again! <3
swallowed_by_darkness__by_sharurukan-d6c
9 Dec 2016, 5:34 pm
Oh gosh this is so nice! Thank you for doing this!

Hoi! My name is Jacqui, I'm 24 and live on the island of Oahu (Hawaii)! The recently days have been spent playing Pokemon Sun and Boarderlands, but thats just during the times I haven't been sucked mercilessly into the cycle of the daily grind. I've been super excited for Furvilla for almost a year and half and now that it's open to the public I'm really excited to get in on it! I absolutely adore animals, but dogs are by far my favorite of all. I don't have one, but hopefully some day soon I'll be able to be in a situation that will allow me to give a pup all the time and resources they need!

I'm interested in the Mythical and Beast costumes!
9 Dec 2016, 5:34 pm
Hiya, name's Magpie. Ever since I was old enough to join them I've spend a good portion of my time on pet sites, ranging everywhere from Neopets, to Dragon Cave, to here. I live in the US and am majoring in IT. All I really want to be is Tech Support, but depending on what jobs actually show up I'm not sure if I should specialize eventually. A lot of my classes always talk about going above and beyond standards and trying to be innovative, but all I want is just a well-enough paying computer job so I can comfortably support myself and my datemate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Really though, this is a pretty awesome giveaway, and thank you!! I think I'm most interested in the Fluffy and Diver Costumes.
hYhrmSb.png
9 Dec 2016, 5:35 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 9:21 pm)
Well, My sona, Orthus Fangwill, is an arctic fox. I live far of east, really far. I'm studying architecture for at least 2 years now and was thinking about shifting to Animation, cause its more of a passion I lately bloomed with and loved. I really like social games, especially furry ones like this. I'm really happy I get to play this even though it was post-beta and I hope I can become better at this. I love mythology and anything fantasy, I love playing videogames and boardgames. I hope I can win, its so nice of you to have this up. :)

[Edit: (Thank you for the ping Pesh >.<) I'm interested in the Warrior or Mythic costume. If not I could go for a Paintie ticket if available >3<
Mythology/Fantasy Geek || Bookworm || Loves Huggles

cfea36d71a.gif
9 Dec 2016, 5:35 pm
Hello, I'm Doll. I'm into art, video games, fashion and kpop. I really like the Mythic and Fairy costumes. I'm trying my hand at painties to make my gf her fursona a paintie!
9 Dec 2016, 5:36 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 5:37 pm)
I'm Luna and I'm dying inside :'))))))))) that's all
jk I wanna actually tell some stuff about myself :3c
I spend my time drawing squids a lot. Also learning a heck ton of languages at one time— more than I can ever handle.
I spam kaomojis a heck ton in messages to friends hhhhh
Not a furry myself also :'3 guess that's all
Thank you for doing this ~ :>
I'd love either the fluffy costume or mythic costume!!^^
「☾ Luni ✧ 13 ✧ ♀☽」
9 Dec 2016, 5:36 pm
H-Hi there! owo I'm Melty --

I'm kind of new to all of this stuff but I think I really adore the communities I see here and I hope to meet all kinds of people! I'm from Alberta, Canada and I'm 19 years old. The Fluffy and Mystic costumes are absolutely adorable -- and I sure can relate to the Fluffy one with how cold it's getting here!! Really, I mostly just wanted to come here and maybe make some new friends -- ^w^!
9 Dec 2016, 5:38 pm
Ooh congrats in advance to the winners! How exciting!

You may call me Scarlet~ I'm a southern belle who's turning twenty this January and is a sucker for both the cute and creepy! I adore writing, and am actually studying to be a Creative Writing teacher. Een though I may be too old for the game, I adore Yo-kai Watch; it's just so silly!

Well, that seems like enough :3 Oh! And for the costume, the Reaper seems absolutely divine <3 If that one isn't available, then Spooky will do :3

Thanks in advance, dearie!
"Teach a child to read and you give them the key to life" <3
♥ 22 ♥ She/Her/Babe ♥ Latina ♥ Capricorn ♥ "Artist"? ♥ Pan ♥Bookworm ♥ Chatty ♥ Petty ♥ Plushie Obsessed ♥
shop_banner_by_scarletnekolita-dbroma4.p

♥ My toyhouse is ScarletNekolita ♥
9 Dec 2016, 5:39 pm
Hello! Thanks for doing a giveaway. Thats a lot of work you put in!

My name is kamooi and I've been on and off durdling around on petsites since I was a young warthog. I'm struggling my way through school and working full time at the moment. I dont know what I wanna do with my life :'D Im super into Magic the Gathering, Pokemon Showdown, Mass Effect and my partner lol. I would be interested in the Beast and the Steampunk costume.

Grey-Ace Homoromantic
Mated since 5/3/16
9 Dec 2016, 5:40 pm
Heya, Pesh! The name's Elle. I'm 14 years old and pretty new to this site. I'm a super lazy fan of animals, memes, art, reading and Steven Universe. I live in California with three dogs, three cats and a tarantula, all of who I adore.

The galaxy and reaper costumes are pretty neat, but I'm not particularly picky about what I get if I manage to win. Really nice of you to be doing something like this :D Thanks a ton, dude! Best of luck and lots of love!
VfvT9x4.png2nzpuET.pngVfvT9x4.png
Pretty inactive on this site.
Two hours behind Furvilla time
9 Dec 2016, 5:41 pm
1. Hi hello I'm Zah. I like fluffly cute animals which is also why I'm here on site. UHM, dunno what else to put really. Could just copy from my profile but that'd be lazy. I'm bad at talking to people here on FV, but I try at least haha.

2. Really want the fluffy costume it's so cute and I need all my villagers to be fluff. Pirate one is pretty cool as well though c:
9 Dec 2016, 5:42 pm
Hi! I'm Cel, an art student living on a rock in the middle of nowhere. :') I really like geckos but I don't have one on FV yet. I have a cairn terrier irl, and I am probably the worst person to RP with, since my post rate is abysmal. D: I enjoy making painties, although trying to keep styles consistent is almost physically painful. I think I'm getting carpal tunnel on my drawing hand rip

I'm interested in the mythic and galaxy costumes. Thank you so much for doing this!
hey, i'm celestine. see you around! quitting, take these two hq painties (usd only)
9 Dec 2016, 5:42 pm
I'm bones. I'm boyish and multiple fragments of personalities. and I come with schizophrenia pre installed. I used to play a bunch if pets items actively, like wajas and digis,but then I got rlly busy and pulled out of them. I've been playing pokemon and I still haven't beaten the demon lords quests in digimon cyber sleuth. orz
I am incredibly gay and full of love for everyone... unless they don't like me then it's whatever \_('u')_/

I also draw furries but tbh who doesn't try that on furry websites

I'm interested in the angelic costume and the beast costume.

Thank you!!!
9 Dec 2016, 5:45 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 7:01 pm)
Hi! Thank you for doing this! It's very kind of you!

I'm Star & I joined today because I love pet websites & the art on this one was really pretty. I figured why not ^^ Reptiles & red pandas are my life, I adore them so much. I'm eighteen right now & this marks my fourth pet website! I'm also on Sylestia, Flightrising, & DragCave with the same username!

Edit: This is actually my fifth! I'm also on Neopets under NatIsaJos ^^

I would be interested in the Steampunk & Reaper outfits. Thank you very much! ^^
9 Dec 2016, 5:45 pm
Hallo! This is very kind of you. <3
I'm Imoku! *waves* I'm a 24 year old body piercer from the UK. I live with my amazing boyfriend, and have three kitties and a newt, and I love them all so much. I'm demi-pansexual and still figuring out my gender but it's mostly female. :3 I'm really into gaming, rock/metal, japan, virtual petsites, tattoos and piercings! I first discovered the furry fandom when I joined the mmorpg Furcadia at the age of 13, and made my 'sona Imoku when I was 15 (before then I just had a pokesona :'3). I also have a tattoo of Imoku on my ribs (god it hurt ahaha). As for the costumes, I'd be mostly interested in the sorcerer and steampunk costumes! Thankyou for the opportunity. ^0^/
19180584_VilbAg7zWQEUhW1.png
9 Dec 2016, 5:46 pm
Hi there fellow furs this contest looks really cool id love the reaper or the steempunk costume but any would be soooo dope. But im not one for talking about myself much so im not going to sorrs. Lol :3