●free giveaway● winners posted!!

9 Dec 2016, 6:44 pm
Hi, I'm Dog Residue! I live in the U.S., I love being a furry and making anthro characters, and I love to draw, write, and worldbuild! I'm very interested in psychology and would like to base my career around it, I'm into medieval stuff (especially jesters, I just think they're really neat) and my favorite color is purple. I have a 4-year-old cat with the face of a kitten, and she loves to murder hair ties.

I'm interested in the Warrior and Galaxy costumes. Thank you for doing this!
9 Dec 2016, 6:50 pm
Hi. I'm Dei/Deidara. I'm an anime nerd, gamer, and I love art. I also like to voice act. My birthday is coming this Sunday which means I'll be 24. I love the elder scrolls games mostly but play all sorts! I'm funny and kind or try to be anyways and I love helping people. I want to learn how to do programing and hardware repairs someday when I have the money.

I'd like to enter for the mythic costume since I need a mythic fox and I'd like the aquatic costume for my homestuck juju sona Leoneo.

Have a wonderful day you generous soul. ❤
UTNHngj.png
fixMzT1.png Dirk || DID+Kin System || 25 || He/Him || FTM fixMzT1.png
Quads: [ ♥ Gamzee/Jake ♥ | ♥ Alpha Dave ♥] [ ♦ John | ♦ Karkat ♦ ] [♣ Empty ♣ ] [ ♠ Empty ♠ ]

tumblr_n2puipk1qK1s1ayhao1_250.gif
9 Dec 2016, 6:56 pm
Eyo! I'm Vaga, aka the Vagabond. I spend most of my time on the internet, playing video games, and crafting (at elast when I'm not in class or at work). My username is inspired by a Let's Player from Achievement Hunter, BMVagabond. I watch too much youtube and twitch, and I'm usually found at the barn where I take horse back riding lessons and occasionally work.
I'm just an overworked, underpaid college student who spends too much time online and sleeps too much. Also I'm mostly interested in the mythic & beast costumes, though I like all of them.
Thank you for doing this! <3<3<3
9 Dec 2016, 6:58 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 7:00 pm)
Such joy is given my heart to see such generosity and appreciation.
This is encouraging, whether I win or not.
I am a mother, retired before my time due to health issues. Who can be mad at being able to play online with my daughter (waves @ Drac-avian_Icicles ) and such a nice web-family.
I taught middle schoolers for 15 years. Now, I know less than they :O

I grow my own herbs, create my own decoctions and infusions. My shop, TLC, travels from Beltaine to Equinox.

I would love to dress my first villagers with a Mythical or Warrior costume!
9 Dec 2016, 7:04 pm
I'd like to enter this please. :>

I'm 23 and I frickin' love draenei. I've been playing WoW for the past 7 years and I could go on forever about it probably. I've also been rping for nearly 10 years so I've got some sort of experience there. :>
MM:FR is also my favorite movie.
Did I also mention how much I mcfrickin' love draenei and above movie?

I am also interested in the mythic and galaxy costume. Thank you!!
18+ | on fv time | ok to ping
9 Dec 2016, 7:05 pm
Hi I'm Ricey I'm 25 I'm interested in the Aquatic and the Pirate Costump both are pretty cool.

I live in the desert and I'm a janitor - the world's most squeamish janitor at that really.
I don't like children they freak me out but I don't harbour any I'll will towards them or anything.
I like animals. My dream pet is a snake- a ball python. I love anime manga and video games

I listen to all types of music and I have a wide range of literature interests. Nice to meet u.
9 Dec 2016, 7:12 pm
boy howdy im gabriel but most call me riel?? and i rlly love legend of zelda and pokemon ™,, im a lowkey artist or at least i try to be and i love seeing my characters in other peoples art styles. im currently suffering through high school and well im pretty cringy™™

anyways thanks for the opportunity!
i'm really interested in a mythic costume but i also like the sorcerer costume i guess lol
Pesh (sorry for the ping if you didnt want to be pinged lmao;;)

KY7NhFZ.gif

Kit || She/Her

Pixel by Abaddon || Vista by Puck || Icon by 3l

9 Dec 2016, 7:16 pm
I'm a beta who joined because I had nothing better to do. Now I have better things to do, but I'm still on this website.
I can also be found casually playing competitive games.

I'm most interested in the angelic costume (for Guardian) and the beast costume (alternate version of Rayna)
tumblr_mi89mn4u481rf4oujo2_500.gif
9 Dec 2016, 7:21 pm
Thank you so much for doing this!!

You can call me Dawn. I'm an extremely shy bean who really loves dragons and video games. I'm interested in becoming a video game designer when the time comes! I draw sometimes, but all I can really do are sketches; I'm still learning the basics of how to draw digitally. I also love making original characters and stories, though I never have the confidence to share them with anyone but my close friends. I have a flight rising account and a furry amino, so check them out if you want????

I guess that's all I can really say... Oh! I am most interested in the mythical and pirate costumes!
18961.pngezgif_3_286e731000.gif
DragonDawn.gif
tumblr_inline_o2xn6hz5XR1sm64oj_500.gif18960.png
9 Dec 2016, 7:28 pm
I'm new, but hey free costumes might as well try right? I go by asori, I'm a huge fan of mythical creatures, renaissance themed stuff, steampunk, video games, anime, ect. I'm a huge RWBY fan and was recently accepted into college! (Huzzah time to be poor!) I'm an artist and plan to go into computer science and game design in hopes of landing a career as a game designer or working on a game team (actually I work for a small one right now called Cereal Soup! We are only in alpha, but have a nice community so far uvu) I love animals, I would hope so since...this site is...yeah. I don't know what else to say really but I'd like the steampunk or warrior costumes! Thanks for hosting this
9 Dec 2016, 7:29 pm
Hello, I'm Feral. A gyspy wanderer just going where the winds take me. I've been doing my thing and existing for 28 years now. I love nature and spending time outside, I go fishing, kayaking and hiking with my dogs of which I own three. Khazi a 9 year old lab/boxer Khazi, vegas an 8 year old lab/shar-pei and Azel a 6 year old long haired chihuahua. Winter is my least favorite season typically because I'm not a fan of the cold and I hate how early it gets dark, so in the winter I tend to stay in much much more. During my time indoors I binge watch anime and play video games. I'm currently playing Pokemon Sun, FV and FF15 and I'm going to be rewatching Hetalia this weekend.

I'm interested in the beast costume and the reaper costume, thank you so much for this chance!
9 Dec 2016, 7:33 pm
Hey! I'm brand spanking new here! I'm a grandma who has been a gamer for 40+ years! I started with the original Pong game. I've played MMORPG's, one for over 12 years and lots of browser games. I have lots of PC games as well. I kept hearing of this and finally broke down and joined today. I have a 19 year old cat. =)

I'd love either a Steampunk or Mythic. Thanks for this awesome opportunity!

Rocking%20Panda.gif
9 Dec 2016, 7:33 pm
Hello Pish! Thank you for being so considerate and giving away all those costumes!

I'm Panta! I'm 29 with a few degrees in behavioral and wildlife ecology, so I obviously enjoy everything about animals and nature. I have an amazing wife and two keeties with another potentially on the way. I just joined Furvilla when it went live and am slowly learning how to play the game. There are so many good costume options! But I think I'm mostly interested in the Diver and Aquatic costumes.

Thanks for your time and consideration! I hope you'll have things to say about yourself too ^-^.
Genderfluid | Usually She/Her | Serval-Satyr
9 Dec 2016, 7:34 pm
Hi, I'm Mallow. I'm a 19 year old werewolf enby who likes soft and cute things. <3 I've played furvilla pretty much every day since I signed up, and I love helping other users. Some of my interests are video games, drawing, cartoons/anime, coding, and math. I love vaporwave music a ton, my favorite subgenre is Mallsoft which is now my fursona's last name :D you're super sweet for having a contest like this.

I'm interested in the fluffy and mythic costumes~
1a5.jpg
9 Dec 2016, 7:36 pm
Hey my name is Kat! I'm 23 years old today (Happy Birthday me lol)! I am a university student and like reading, playing video games and reading manga/watching anime. I am also currently obsessed with the show Scorpion. I've also been playing pokemon sun for the past few weeks but haven't gotten very far since its final exam/assignment season. Anyway, I would love a Spooky Costume or a Mythic Costume. Thank you!
9 Dec 2016, 7:42 pm
Throwing my hat into the ring as well! Why not~ I'm a nerd who's trying to learn the economy in this game and make an attempt at striking gold. Had a little bit of luck here and there but that's it.. Off this site I consider myself an artist, though most of my work isn't quite acceptable for the limits of this website, understandably. Though I did do all my painties myself though~
Steampunk is reallly nice to me, as well as beast~

Best of luck to everybody else who enters the raffle!!!~
9 Dec 2016, 7:45 pm
Hello! You can call me Calla, Night, or Doctor. I'm female, and I love pet games. I came from Flight Rising. I love to draw, and I love League, piano, and writing. I have four dogs. I'm extremely interested in the Reaper Costume, and secondly the Fairy Costume. However, I'd also really like a Paintie Ticket, as I enjoy designing my own characters.

Thank you for this opportunity!
9 Dec 2016, 7:45 pm
Hey there, thank you for running this awesome giveaway! Ok...so about myself...well... I am 26 living in Texas and live with my partner and our small dogs. I have been on FR for around two years and entered the furry fandom due to a coworker at the store I work at. I have a ball jointed doll that looks like an ox I tailored to look like Bodine, my true fursona. Decided to try this site since it looks like fun and so far, from what I have seen, everyone is nice. Again, thank you!

I would love either the warrior or the sorcerer please! <3
9 Dec 2016, 7:50 pm
HI!
Yall can call me Lost and I am currently taking a break from college. I'm an animal science major and I'm debating taking on an english minor for creative writing purposes. I'm almost 21 and live with my lovely fiance. She's the light of my life and plays FR with me. I'm working on getting her to play FV with me. I think the mystic and reaper costume are pretty snazzy. :)
9 Dec 2016, 7:50 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2016, 7:52 pm)
/
9 Dec 2016, 7:58 pm (Edited 10 Dec 2016, 12:39 am)
Hellooo :D I'm SleepyFoxy! I'm 21 years old from Canada a this is my first time actually on a pet site and I have to say it's super fun so far! I'm learning how to make my own fur suits so I can have fun at conventions and copay. I soo many ideas in my head that I would love to play as even though I'm a bit heavier I don't let that get in my way :D I love creating things as well. I make painties here too :) OH if any of you are interested I do sell them too just make me any offer and I can see what I can do ^-^

As for the costumes i would have to say the mythic and steampunk ones are my favorites <3
Da│24│♀│♋│βeta tester│⛧│Th

lbmAGS5.gif
9 Dec 2016, 7:58 pm
As I have been raised to see that putting your information online is not the... smartest of decisions. So I guess I will just put out things that can't exactly be used to track me, so let's begin!

Ever since I was a child it's been Disney movies and horses. I spent a pretty even time in and out of our little house, we lived in a rural area on the verge of country and city with various horse stables down the dirt road and shops down the asphalt. The horse stables were where I spent most my time, voulenteering and helping out in exchange for rides. When I wasn't out with the animals, I was inside watching TV or playing our old dusty Nintendo 64 with Pokémon stadium. From there I grew up with my two brothers until my third and final brother was born to my mom and step dad, my dad lived in an apartment on town and we saw him once every week, but his name is Cooper. Cooper came as a mere miracle as my mom and step dad... had a miscarriage on a young girl we named Skylar... After that I spent a lot more time outside, a way from everyone. I spent more time with animals and books until I just grew distant, I have always been a chipper and glass half full person but the passing of Sky was a heavy burden to bear. After almost a month of moping, I found the furry community and everyone was so supportive. After talking to someone about the Lion king, they showed me a picture which I then showed to my mom. We started laughing and I felt a lot better! So here I am months and months later.
Well that was long XD

Anywho, a Pirate and Beast entry please!
9 Dec 2016, 8:03 pm
To be honest any custom is fine with me :D
thank you for letting me join. im 17. i turn 18 in feb.. umm i go to high school i am trying hard to go into tattooing ;o; i errr suck at this
9 Dec 2016, 8:06 pm
Hello there Pesh!
You my friend are very awesome to do all that work and pass it out for free.

I don't tend to give my name out but most just call me Wolf. I'm 26 years old and I live in Oregon, USA.
I'm a gamer to the core but I also spend time reading, drawing and lazing about with my dog.
I'm an introvert with ridiculous anxiety to the point that I;m trying to get disability.
I love horror, gore and anything monster!

I am interested in the Beast and Mythic Costumes :)

P.S. your sig is fantastic!!!
9 Dec 2016, 8:22 pm
Pesh

hi! i'm a girl and i also play Flight Rising! (that's why i have a DRAGON villager XD) I like playing these kinds of online games, which has forums, and can buy things, etc.

I'm a newbie to this game! I started to play this game as someone on FR said that he/she will give me something if i played and referred him/her.

Also i'm looking to trade treasure on FR for FC!

Thanks so much!
I play Flight Rising too! My username is Somethinggetrekt, in Arcane. Feel free to shoot me a friend request!