Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
Icon credit: Kaneoya Sachiko ╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
ycd7cm4h
4 Mar 2017, 2:10 pm
Nicoroc. 'Nough said. Naw, i'm kidding. A Nicoroc is something I made up and is basically a serpent. A DRAGON WITHOUT WINGS. They can shapeshift and create illusions :P
O0MVJ4F.jpg
4 Mar 2017, 2:11 pm
I'm definitely a sheep!
Call me Sweden or Bridge!
They/Them
witch_in_the_well_by_almondowls-d80vqrk.

Tumblr | Flight Rising | Toyhou.se
4 Mar 2017, 2:11 pm
Dutch Angel Dragon!
17 ~ Acesexual ~ She/Her ~ Canadian ~

1566872834564.png
2p1UMGQ 2x5WiMw 2xcKrvI2Mob1aw 2QpFuIE 2MoggXN 2p4yKDj
4 Mar 2017, 2:13 pm
Lolf
Scratch

March first will be known as my luck/lucky day from now on

Ping me if you want my attention!

Icon by Manitka !

screen_shot_2017_07_03_at_12_16_12_am_by
Drawing_1.png
6 Mar 2017, 5:49 am
Honestly it's hard to explain >.<
Mine's like a fox/dinosaur/lizard/wolf, and really isn't a specific species (I put those down because I have no other way to describe her). I mostly just put parts together, like frankenstine's monster. But cuter. Took me awhile to get the colours down but I think she ended up looking nice. :D
"ιт's ησт тнε ғυтυяε үσυ'яε αғяαι∂ σғ. ιт's яερεαтιηg тнε ραsт тнαт мαкεs үσυ αηxισυs."
тнεsε sσcкs αяε αмαzιηg!
cεятιғιε∂ вαηαηα cнιρ
ριηg мε sσ ι sεε
6 Mar 2017, 5:50 am
Well my fursona is a panda, but I myself am human, sadly. I don't wanna be a hoooooman.
14 Mar 2017, 1:43 am
My fursona is a bat/dragon hybrid but the way I represent myself in the non furry community is with a species I made up called a body-shifter. It's like a shape shifter but it can change only parts of it's body if it wants, or grow new parts like wings. Though body-shifters are born with a "default" form which is somewhat like clicking "randomize" on a character creator. The body shifter will often keep elements of its default form when changing form. For instance my character had her hands on opposite arms so she often keeps them that way when in different forms. Her "default" form consists of pointy ears, medium brown skin, blonde hair with random streaks of color, rainbow pupiless eyes, a forked tail and hands on opposite sides. (Sounds a bit cringey because I made her in middle school, but she grew on me and just stuck) She also has various piercings and a yellow star tattoo on her left cheek, though those aren't part of her default look she tends to keep them most of the time.

Long paragraph over.
Kelsey/Jamie ~ Bigender ~ He/She/They
xHYiN4n.pngFTqn3U4.pngmmIVI3H.pngwttDoZV.png
Please ping me if you want to get my attention, I don't always remember to subscribe.

Art Shop
14 Mar 2017, 1:45 am (Edited 14 Mar 2017, 1:45 am)
I am an Australian Shepherd, a type of dog :) Although somedays I feel very much like a short furred black cat
Please check out my art shop. I need the money before Christmas. This text is a link that brings you to my shop.
lGCOOw7.jpg
14 Mar 2017, 1:48 am
i've (after many many years) decided im just...a shapeshifting tar slime. i typically go with 'deer' (obviously aha) but i also like sea life, maned wolves, stoats, corgis, a whole animal sanctuary's worth baha
(he/him) i take commissions!!! formerly slimydeer! sig image leads to my ko-fi lmao
commissions thread / art tumblr / toyhou.se
13816519_zwW2hteSryvMwM4.png
14 Mar 2017, 1:53 am
I am a furred dragon. Not a custom species of any sort, just a dragon with no wings and fur instead of scales.
A Determined Dragon
Art Shop||Paintie Shop

.gif.gif.gif
14 Mar 2017, 2:00 am
Since the last time I was here, I found out I'm a Flowercage now. :P A race of spirit ponies who care for flowers and the earth and fight demonic entities.

Still think I need to find a way to make me attached to Keiko again, but for now Genivieve is my fursona. xD
Maybe I should turn Keiko into a Flowercage after I finish this commission? :O I have the rights to, so why not try??? Plus Keiko is a shapeshifter so it isn't like it'll be permanent. xD
14 Mar 2017, 2:04 am
I'm a Grëmlin!
It's a closed species of mine but ye, ive been Elli for over 7 years now!

wCjy052.jpg
Swamp Gremlin
Artist | He/they | Demiromantic Pansexual | Scorpio

XJJ3mIj.jpg ~ 10sg0ud.gif ~ 0k0R7BQ.jpg
mvlnur.gif
14 Mar 2017, 10:07 am
I am a Dutch Angel Dragon! Or my sona, Levi is.
I guess me as a person could also be a Dutchie, because a lot of people think i am cute and such
Chirp!
14 | She/Her | Leo | Artist | Character designer
Will do paintie and/or design commissions if somebody's interested.
Lazy, but gets the work done one day.
All of my villagers with painties have painties I designed and made.
14 Mar 2017, 10:10 am (Edited 14 Mar 2017, 10:11 am)
I'm a drawolf {dragon x wolf)
tumblr_ot1xt5hafQ1siav5co1_500.gif
14 Mar 2017, 10:10 am
Caribou always
oduapl93bf2.png
dpulao93bf3.png
11.jpg
14 Mar 2017, 10:13 am
I am a human.
But my fursona is a fennec fox.
14 Mar 2017, 10:13 am
I'm definitely a raccoon. I'm lazy, curious, and eat a lot.
Fuzzy • 15 • They/Him • Ace • I do art things

I'm way too lazy to actually make a good signature.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
14 Mar 2017, 10:14 am
I am a human.
But my fursona is a fennec fox.

Was about to post the same thing lol

Though, my 'sona is a fennec fox / papillon dog hybrid.
14 Mar 2017, 10:15 am
I bounce between an owl and a bunny... still trying to figure out which of the two fits me better.
she/her | pansexual
NEBBY I SWEAR GET IN THE BAG
14 Mar 2017, 10:19 am
A trashcan
e24b367bab5d44352f164cef0598143d-db0i94p
« he/they »
Ping me
Commission Me
14 Mar 2017, 10:22 am
DRACONIAN WOLF FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PET ME!!!!!!
?yZNfZ=party.png?bVVlG=party.png

19 | He/Him or She/Her works | New Wiccan | -2 hours server time | INTP-J
14 Mar 2017, 10:23 am
My main is a fennec fox mixed w/ Dragon but a majority of my other characters are usually some mythical being like a monster dog or gryphon XD
Art Plaza!

this_user_is_lgbt___transgender__by_themthis_user_is_lgbt___v2__by_themonkswhite