Paintie Lineart Collection

19 Dec 2016, 11:44 am (Edited 20 Dec 2016, 8:22 am)
Collection of Free-To-Use Paintie Linearts

I know a lot of us prefer working on a lineart than on a shaded greyscale, and there's quite a few users who make their own linearts, so I figured I'd try to collect them all in one place! This is a google drive for linearts of furvilla bases.
If you've made a lineart and want to share it, please let me know so I can add it to the drive, too! All kinds of linearts are welcome, sketchy or clean, weighted or not, etc. If it's a lineart of a FV Base, it's good to go.

Instructions for using:

All the files are up for download in the drive linked above.
The file name is always formatted the following way: BaseName_Owner_Permissions
where:
  • BaseName is the name of the Species and Variant (eg: CatPallas, DeerWhiteTailed, MustelidChocolate, etc).
  • Owner is the name of the person who made the base (eg: Ammoth).
  • Permission indicated whether the base is only for personal use or also for commercial use:
PU means Personal Use, that is, you can only use this lineart to make free painties, for yourself or maybe for a friend.
CU means Commercial Use, that is, you are allowed to sell painties you've made using this base.

Feel free to ping me (Ammoth ) if you're unsure about anything~

Instructions for submitting:

- If you are the artist:
Ping me with a link to the lineart you've done and I will add it to the drive! Please specify whether you're okay with people using your lineart for commercial use (selling painties that use your lines) or not.
By pinging me you are giving me permission to add your art to the drive! You can of course ask to have it removed at any time if you change your mind.

- If you are not the artist:
Ping the artist to this thread (or PM them to let them know or w/e) so they can submit their lineart themselves.
And if an artist has explicitly stated they do not want their lineart shared on here, leave them alone.
EjuKFRA.png

Seeking: Winter and snow themed painties, forest or folklore themed painties and body horror (thread!). Don't hesitate to ping me if you make premades that fit this!

19 Dec 2016, 11:45 am (Edited 22 Aug 2017, 5:42 pm)
Some random odds and ends:

• Want a lineart of a specific base? Feel free to request it, maybe someone feels like making it!
  • Take commissions for linearts of painties? Let me know, I'm thinking of making a list~
  • Think your linearts are not good enough/too odd/etc? THINK AGAIN every kind of lineart is welcome! Different people use different sorts of lines, and honestly anything helps. Free resources are free resources, there's never a reason not to provide one :D

More linearts:

EjuKFRA.png

Seeking: Winter and snow themed painties, forest or folklore themed painties and body horror (thread!). Don't hesitate to ping me if you make premades that fit this!
19 Dec 2016, 11:47 am
Meh, you can never have too many claimed posts. I'll take the third one too.
EjuKFRA.png

19 Dec 2016, 11:55 am
Definitely subscribing to this in case I need some lineart <3
TPmWxwh.png
ʕᴖᴥᴖʔ ʕᴖᴥᴖʔ ʕᴖᴥᴖʔ
name's lilkozy, or just kozy. she/her/hers.
ʕᴖᴥᴖʔ ʕᴖᴥᴖʔ ʕᴖᴥᴖʔ
20 Dec 2016, 12:24 pm (Edited 4 Jan 2017, 11:43 am)
Added a lineart for the moth villager~
It's quite a bit more grunge-y than my previous lines, because I'm not overly fond of the cutesy look of the FV moths and I'm trying something different. I do think it should still be okay as a paintie, as it still follows the lines very closely, but do let me know if you run into any issues with submitting painties that use this base!

tumblr_oihxqt56OX1uo92ito1_540.png

EDIT: Fir got accepted with a modified version of this base, so it should be A-okay!
EjuKFRA.png

20 Dec 2016, 12:44 pm
Oh man nice, I was gonna make a thread like this because sometimes I just want to do lineart for no reason at all.
I shall contribute to this noble and worthy cause.

Any lines I do are completely free to use; edit them, use them in whatever, sell painties made with them, use them for commissions - whatever.
Credit appreciated though.
First one being a Yeen
hyena.png

wolf-animated-gif-29.gif
20 Dec 2016, 12:50 pm
I'm a FOOL and forgot to ping you Ammoth

wolf-animated-gif-29.gif
20 Dec 2016, 12:53 pm
Your inking is so good, wow!
XNlBkTx.png
male | atheist | trans | aro ace | hylian
20 Dec 2016, 12:56 pm
Thanks in advance to everyone! The grayscale bases are intimidating because I've never worked with them before. Definitely going to give these a try!
Pings or it didn't happen.
±0 FV Time | She/Shklee/They | Nerd
bZsX8EA.png0qGA1vg.pngNNvnXrh.png
ILVL.png
47396_s.gif
20 Dec 2016, 1:42 pm (Edited 20 Dec 2016, 1:43 pm)
UKthewhitewolf
Oh gosh my dude your lines are so gorgeous! So soft and pretty, wow.
I totally feel you on the 'I just wanna do lineart' front, I love doing lineart so much. It's lots of fun!

I'll add your drawing to the drive in a minute! THank you!

… So pretty…

EDIT: added!
EjuKFRA.png

21 Dec 2016, 5:42 pm
A quick update to let you know my paintie for Fir got accepted, and it is using a more modified version of the moth base. So you should have no problems with painties using the moth lineart I drew!
EjuKFRA.png

21 Dec 2016, 6:27 pm
ooo yes! I might have to make some once I'm caught up on my commissions
21 Dec 2016, 6:30 pm
I love you guys for this, thanks. I'd do my own but I don't have a tablet and drawing with a mouse is fresh hell. Hopefully I can work on getting one soon to help out.
AN7M9x.gif
24 Dec 2016, 7:40 am
Needed a skunk lineart for a commission, so I added that!

Koi6vT.png
EjuKFRA.png

4 Jan 2017, 11:42 am
Giving this thread a gentle boop in case anyone hasn't seen it yet, or has lines they'd like to contribute~
EjuKFRA.png

9 Jan 2017, 2:37 pm
Thank you so much for compiling these, and thank you to the contributors for allowing the public to use them. <3
0XoafC9.gif
9 Jan 2017, 2:45 pm
This is so awesome! I've been wanting to learn how to make my own painties but I'm having trouble with the Grayscale bases. I mostly just want them for personal use till I get good enough to make my own...

Question Ammoth When I try to download these, it shows preview of them in my Google Photos, but shows a black screen when I click on it. Am I doing something wrong? I'm using an Android cell phone.
Please, ping me!
Starla | Etsy | TH

8109839_UUcSGMlDmz6z2xU.png
5685030_wOX6AAOGbYqS2sk.png
9 Jan 2017, 2:49 pm
SerenityStarla

What's likely happening (because I sometimes get that problem, too) is that it's trying to show you an image composed of only black lines on a black background. Since the pictures are transparent, the "white" part disappears and the default black replaces it.
ILVL.png
47396_s.gif
9 Jan 2017, 2:54 pm
Jeverinth Thank you for letting me know! So how do I fix this? Can I only view them on my laptop? I'm going to be using the GIMP program to edit them so as long as they show up there that is fine with me.
Please, ping me!
Starla | Etsy | TH

9 Jan 2017, 2:56 pm
SerenityStarla

I'm not sure if there's anyway to fix it on your phone. I don't mess around with it enough to offer much advice except to check your settings and see if you can change it. Everything will work like normal in GIMP.
ILVL.png
47396_s.gif
9 Jan 2017, 2:57 pm
Jeverinth Okay that's fine then. Thank you for the advice! ^-^
Please, ping me!
Starla | Etsy | TH

11 Jan 2017, 3:25 pm
bump <3

tumblr_n1oaw3xrVG1qf2wi2o5_500.gif
vista by MadnessInMe

15 Jan 2017, 12:56 am
Okay, I love you guys for making these, cause I'm unable to use the greyscaled bases, cause my iPad app won't let me upload an image with multiple layers.
Also Ammoth I don't even own a moth/ticket and this had to be my first. Your lining is downright gorgeous!~
Boop
(I believe that's coded correctly. I wanted to make the wings look see-through without them actually being so ;;)
tumblr_moxeypyxZP1rnvb0co1_400.gif
15 Jan 2017, 4:06 am
Pantera
Ooh, nice! That's looking good! I love the colors you picked, and how you textured the fur. Really neat!
Aa it's cool to see my linearts in use :D Thank you for showing me!
EjuKFRA.png

17 Jan 2017, 1:26 pm
This is amazing! I have been doing some lineart myself so I I will submit them when I am finished!