Animations, Chuuch Style! (Updated Again)

2 Jan 2017, 10:06 pm (Edited 22 Jan 2017, 10:31 pm)
Hello, FV! I just recently joined with my wife Cryssu , but sadly my vacation time is coming to a close and I have to return to my job. Silly gainful employment, getting in the way of goofing off! Anyway, I just thought I'd share some recent animations I made for fun.

First, one of my first villager, Mozza that I made tonight. Ain't she cute?
mozza_animWM.gif

As the disclaimer on her profile says, don't go gettin' any funny ideas to use this for your own marble fox. You're better than that!

Then a Zangoose (plus shiny variant because why not) for the lovely Kent as a Christmas present because he was much too good to my wife and I for Christmas and still deserves a thousand more Zangooses.
zangoose_smol.gifzangoose_shiny_smol.gif

Obviously you're not allowed to use these either, Zangoose fans!

Well, that's all for now! If anyone's interested in having one of their villagers animated similarly to what I did for Mozza, or in an animated original, I may create an auction thread if I find enough free time. Any thoughts on what you think one would fetch? For now, I've got a lot of work to catch up on, both in the office and backed up freelance because Christmas vacation is for relaxation, darn it. D<

Update:

More animated villager fun!

kare.gif

This one's for my wife Cryssu of her villager Kare, so obviously it belongs to her, don't use, etc etc.

Update 2:

This time, I thought my shifty seemed like a good candidate for something fun.

silhouette.gif
silhouette_xformed.gif

I also have an auction going on now over here!

Update 3:

WickerWillow.gif
New sample! This is Akamina-Etu 's art and was animated as a gift because I like her and she's cool and you should think so too. Go check out her cuties!

Pinglist:
Please kindly shoot me a PM if you would like to be removed from this, or PM/post to be added! I'll be using it as sparingly as possible, only for new animations to look at or announcement of new ways of acquiring your own.

Blood-wolf94 Kingkero kroevolkture MeloNeko Pip Squirrel Magpie Hadsvich Lexxeck Cinnabon-bon Falorie Xalix LukeWilczak Moonlit-Comet Oliver_Woolfe Silvy CyanSapphire AngelQueen Pandoras-Jinx AlexH11152 marshadow RadioactiveAcid BeccaKitty AlexH11152 AzuelZorro102 Rainbywolf Reilon RavensFeathers Mephisto dingus

2 Jan 2017, 10:18 pm
Oh, these look really good! can i ask what did you use to make these? i really need a different animation software,
i like flipnote but i need more colours and effects
18 | Male | Justin
Deviantart|Animations
I'm a giant ball of anxiety
so I usually avoid the forums XP
tZgdYbo.gif
Heck

2 Jan 2017, 10:21 pm
Awww. I love those zangooses. > w< I'm not sure how much these would go for. But I think they'd go for a pretty good amount. O:
Kent/Kent-sama - he/him
FA
Art Shop
2 Jan 2017, 10:27 pm
Those Zangoose are so smooth and well animated! I love this
May I ask what program did you use to animated these?

Inufurrytaco__badge_version_below__by_kingkFurutaka
xfsDrWF.png

xlXoupG.png hGHmBp9.png
Kingkero|Female|She/Her/King|Artist [+12 FV Time]
Deviantart | Icon by Floofmaster
2 Jan 2017, 10:32 pm
I never would have expected to see an animated villager like that!

These would be worth more than I could afford.
2 Jan 2017, 10:35 pm
Blood-wolf94
Kingkero

Thankya! x]
I used a program called Spine, a professional piece of software designed for games (that I also use at the studio I work for), which runs about $300USD and may also take a while to learn to use. Of course as with all art, it's not the tools, but how you use 'em! But also the tools can help save time. XD In the more affordable range, Spriter Pro is currently in the Humble Game Dev Bundle, where you could get a copy of that for as little as a dollar. I grabbed a copy myself just to have it in case a client wants me to use it. It can't do the same smooth mesh deformations that Spine can, but it is good for regular bone based puppet animation, so it's worth looking up what it can do comparatively.

Kent
Those Zangooses love you. You're their daddy. Also they're your bodyguards? It's a weird relationship, but basically they flank you everywhere you go and protect you from all harm, but also you tuck them in at night and kiss their foreheads and tell them to have sweet pokédreams.

Alystem
It was tricky to separate all the pieces and paint in the missing detail behind stuff so it would be able to move, but it was a fun exercise and it makes me happy to see my lil' villager look alive. xD <33
2 Jan 2017, 10:38 pm
Chuuch ?????? AMAZING ??????
iPd97NZ.gifYbpLwur.png6retanN.gifYbpLwur.pngiPd97NZ.gif
BkvGbbz.gif™ |boBvjTb.gif|™ 5zBgwgn.gif
2 Jan 2017, 10:39 pm
!!! Ahh these look so nice!! The Zangoose have such smooth and fluid movement!

.::Beta Tester::.
Please quote/ping me!
Plz click mons
xSRsBu0.pngO1R9wQ3.pngnYno2vL.pngA2eG9W8.pngwttDoZV.png
Flags by Lu
28 | They/Them
Pixel Icon by Violetpool
Professional Disappointment
ADHD|Depression|Anxiety|Aspergers
2 Jan 2017, 10:40 pm
Chuuch

Is it possible to animate others art?
What about something like this all wobbly around?

26246.png?t=1483340266
26// Female // Fluffy

3SlHODn.png?1

Please Ping Me !

Check Out My DeviantArt?
2 Jan 2017, 10:41 pm
Ahh those animations are amazing! Especially the villager :0

If you end up doing more is love to see them! I'm sure many people would be interested if you decided to do commissions. wowza
Ren | 21 | any pronoun
+1 FV time | @79537
icon babbebbyb vista atilla
2 Jan 2017, 10:53 pm
Well dang, I can really see the professionalism in that animation. Your fox is really nice!

I'm never one to ask about pricing things, but I'd say you'd be able to get a decent amount FD/USD even for simpler animations. Good luck when you catch up work and if you ever decide to open up shop!!
hYhrmSb.png
2 Jan 2017, 11:04 pm
kroevolkture

XDD I will take those question marks as an advanced form of praise! <3

MeloNeko

<333 Thanks! x3

Pip
Animating others' art is something I do regularly on a professional basis, so yup! The only trick to it is getting everything significant separated onto its own layer with other stuff painted in behind it in case it gets uncovered in the animation. In a case like yours, the flat colors would certainly give me less headache to do that treatment to than the detail and shading of the FV base did. xD So yeah, if I end up doing an auction or whatever, it'll probably include the potential to animate custom painties and such, as long as the artist who created them grants their permission for them to be repurposed that way. <3

Squirrel
Thanks! x] <33 It's always nice to have something other people want, but less nice not having time for yourself, so here's hoping I strike a balance at some point and can make some people happy along the way~

Magpie
I'm glad it looks professional, since I am indeed a professional animator! XD <3 And given my freelance rates and low amount of free time and all that dumb stuff, I'd certainly be hoping to snag an amount that'd make it worth my while. <-< While not making anyone feel they didn't get what they paid for, naturally!
3 Jan 2017, 1:58 am
Awesome!
I'd def be interested in this <3

Maybe a ping list if you ever do it?
c'x
26// Female // Fluffy

3SlHODn.png?1

Please Ping Me !

Check Out My DeviantArt?
3 Jan 2017, 1:39 pm
Yeah. You should definitely have a ping list~
Kent/Kent-sama - he/him
FA
Art Shop
3 Jan 2017, 1:58 pm
You make such smooth animations~ I'd love to be on that ping list. > o> <3
by_dcasom_by_hadsvichreykjavik-db60cou.p
sig art by Dcasom
3 Jan 2017, 2:06 pm
These are incredible and so smooth! Very nice work, I'd say they could fetch a pretty penny.
3 Jan 2017, 2:13 pm
Lol wow lookit them wiggle-wobble, that is so awesome XD That fox is hypnotizing!

Also I imagine these would bring you in a lot of monies.. most likely way out of my price range :)
noMWiwF.png
Signature by papaemeritus
♥ Ping me about any mustelid and hyena type adopts ♥
4 Jan 2017, 7:37 pm
Pip
Kent
Hadsvich

I reckon I'll just make the ping list consist of anyone who posts or has posted in this thread with apologies to anyone who might be annoyed by it. Seems easier than pestering everyone to find out who officially wanted to be pinged or not, and at the very least the new thread will most likely have an extra sample to look at. xD

Lexxeck
Cinnabon-bon
Falorie

Thanks, y'all! <3 x]
4 Jan 2017, 7:39 pm
So... When are you going to make one for me? ;D Next, right? >>
Married to Chuuch IRL <3 Chronically ill (as well as chronic pain) and shy/sensitive. Bear with me. Have a lovely day!
kareSig.gif
4 Jan 2017, 7:44 pm
Cryssu said:
So... When are you going to make one for me? ;D Next, right? >>

Well I did say there'd probably be another sample if I held an auction... But now that you asked for one, I can't just make you one as a spontaneous gift from your loving husband who loves you, so I guess you'll just have to wait and see what Santa brings you! O:
4 Jan 2017, 7:48 pm
Chuuch Aww, that'll learn me, I guess.

You should animate Kare eating curry. That won't take forever. >>;

Good luck with any future sales, my sweet. <3
Married to Chuuch IRL <3 Chronically ill (as well as chronic pain) and shy/sensitive. Bear with me. Have a lovely day!
kareSig.gif
4 Jan 2017, 7:52 pm (Edited 4 Jan 2017, 7:52 pm)
Cryssu
Well if she would kindly untuck her paws, it would be a bit easier. >_> She can just eat it with her telekinesis that she totally has if I animate her having it because that makes it canon.

Thank you, darlin <3 And good luck surviving me always working forever without ever stopping ;;
4 Jan 2017, 7:53 pm
These are really amazing! I'd like to be added to the ping list.

How much do you think these'll cost?
Please don't ping me on my own threads! I am always subscribed to those.
Please do not use pronouns in reference to me, just use my name (Pankraz/Pan).
4 Jan 2017, 7:54 pm
Chuuch I actually want a paintie of her holding a plate of curry, but I honestly thought with her paws hidden, it would be too much of a hassle to edit/paint. So, we'll see. I'll incorporate it somehow. xD

I have an idea for what I'd want, but I don't *really* wanna bother you/mooch (even though I totally can). Nor do I want to spam, so again, good luck~.

But yes, if you do get time between office work and freelance, my vote does sway more 'spend time with wife' than 'animate cutie babies', BUT ONLY JUST. xD
kareSig.gif