Pixelated Kittens - adoptables! [OPEN - FD/FC]

4 Jan 2017, 10:35 am (Edited 9 Jan 2017, 10:22 am)
you do not need to ping me as i am subscribed to the topic! <3

A29YCSx.png

Intro (you are here)
Rules
Adoptables
Customs
Pinglist
Limited Specials

r9xiJWn.png

It was a peaceful day on FurVilla. Villagers were working tirelessly and producing many trinkets for their users. During an off time, you decide to take a break to scroll through the forums. All is well: people make conversation, there are some interesting games floating around, and art is being shared with the world.

Something pops on the corner of the screen. It does not share the appearance of an ad, but instead... a small cat. It gazes at you and opens its mouth, as if to say hello. And then it blinks. You blink back, almost unconsciously. There is no indication of how this cat appeared there, or what its purpose was. A new feature for FurVilla? You began to scroll away, heading towards the discussion forums to talk about the discovery. To your surprise, the cat begins to follow your cursor. Well, that was certainly unusual! You move the cursor over the kitten, and a small popup appears. Oh, the announcement could wait. You began to read.

Hello! My name is Blanket.
Description: A plain cat with the power of creation in their paws.

Dislikes: Loud noise, negativity
Play
More Info

You click the button for more information, which brings up a larger window. What greets you is a colorful cat, its tail swishing back and forth. Text begins to appear, explaining the situation.

4 Jan 2017, 10:37 am (Edited 4 Jan 2017, 7:27 pm)
PHCJ3md.png

3GFecgP.gif
Hi y'all! I'm Sunshine. Please follow these rules to ensure everyone here has a pleasant experience.

1. Only use cats purchased/made for you. Do not use base to make your own.
2. Please keep credit if posting these off site (on site requires link if asked)
3. Try not to make designs too complicated: i can do some edits (to basic outline, add some accessories, etc.) but i cannot do major base edits or super complex designs (designs with 10+ colors or many/tiny markings)
4. Currently, i only do cats (and not long haired ones at the moment, sorry!). Please do not ask for any other animals.
5. Please provide payment after your form is accepted.
6. You may only adopt one cat per litter. This is so others get a chance as well.
please do not ping me, i am subscribed to the topic!
4 Jan 2017, 10:43 am (Edited 13 Feb 2017, 2:20 pm)
kFjsash.png

3GFecgP.gif
Welcome! Sunshine here again. There will be sets (litters) of kittens that are updated periodically. Each litter will have a different theme, and some will vary by the season. There may limited cats in the future, so stay tuned! Each kitten may only be adopted by one person, who may name them and give them a little description & info. A cat can be adopted for just 100fd (or fc equivalent, rate is 1:600)! Please fill out the form provided & send payment once it is approved (the personality bits are optional). Once purchased, you may do what you like with your new friend.

EVRIfYp.gif yGKGUry.gif rrupwVK.gif nNGCyqO.gif IZeduLr.gifZCgmQXP.gif
#001 - #002 - #003 - #004 - #005 - #006
Litter #001: Tabby Town

#002: owned by Angeleina

[b]I would like to adopt a cat![/b] number: name: description: (few sentences of personality, optional) likes: (max three, optional) dislikes: (max three, optional)

It is also possible to acquire cats created to your own liking. To do that, please read the information about Customs below.
4 Jan 2017, 10:45 am (Edited 14 Oct 2017, 9:04 pm)
lw7mTy8.png

jhShi8f.gif
Greetings, my name is Blanket. Let me tell you a tad about Customs and how they work. Occasionally, slots will open and people will be able to adopt cats that look however they imagine. This is when I have time to create them, as that is my job within the community. The limit is your imagination (and my pixel space). Do note, some details may be lost in translation, but do not fret, these kittens will be your loyal companions regardless! Customs will cost 150fd (or fc equivalent, rate is 1:600). Please, do fill out the form provided to the best of your ability.

Customs are currently OPEN!

[b]I would like a cat created![/b] name: reference: (description or image) other: (eg. base edits) description: (few sentences of personality, optional) likes: (max three, optional) dislikes: (max three, optional)

QUEUE:
- none

Do check out our new Customs Archive. Every custom is stored here, easy for viewing access. Each is labeled with the owner. It is a great source of examples for what I can do with your ideas.
4 Jan 2017, 10:47 am (Edited 4 Jan 2017, 7:44 pm)
xfGawQ8.png

Ask to be added for updates on new litters, custom slots open, and when limited kittens are found. If you only want to be pinged in certain instances, let me know.

everything: Starchaser PishPosh Dragonicus ScissorMouth Kingkero
4 Jan 2017, 10:50 am (Edited 18 Feb 2017, 8:12 am)
XwFhc9i.png

3GFecgP.gif
Oh? What's this? It seems a new group of kittens has come to visit our depths of the internet! Each kitten is of a unique variety, usually carrying much more complex coats or styles. They can be adopted via the indicated payment style (auction, giveaway, buy) and are only available for a few days

Let's see who has stumbled upon our little corner today...

none currently!

Past Specials
dusk: Dubstep
night: kroevolkture
strawb: Miyabee
flower: Starchaser

specials archive
4 Jan 2017, 10:54 am (Edited 4 Jan 2017, 11:11 am)
wUtzZh5.png
4 Jan 2017, 10:57 am
noll said:
Jax thank you for the interest!! however, im currently still reserving posts so i hope you do not mind if i ask yours to be deleted by a mod? ):

I dont mind, Im really really sorry ; - ;

Beta Tester - Kind of a Mess
4 Jan 2017, 10:58 am
Jax its all good! c:
4 Jan 2017, 11:19 am
PishPosh promised to ping you when i opened the thread!

rip double posting...
4 Jan 2017, 11:22 am (Edited 4 Jan 2017, 11:24 am)
YES HELLO I would love one of those

I would like a cat created!
name: Birch
reference: that's her! She's a light grey/blue-ish tabby cat with a white belly and glowing red/orange eyes. Much like the silver cat variant: http://furvilla.wikia.com/wiki/File:58-4-silver.png (you gotta copy the url bc FV gets confused by the colon.)
other: I would love to have something on her that's reminiscent of her warrior paintie, but I'm not sure what you can easily do? Maybe a floating snowflake or a little blue scrap of cloth around her arm/tail (like a favour!). Let me know what's doable c:
description: fierce as hell. Quiet most of the time but she will fuck you up Big Time if you underestimate her.
dislikes: bullies
EjuKFRA.png

Seeking: Winter and snow themed painties, forest or folklore themed painties and body horror (thread!). Don't hesitate to ping me if you make premades that fit this!
4 Jan 2017, 11:26 am
Ammoth looks good! for the edit part, i can do a blue tied cloth around her tail c: 
4 Jan 2017, 11:30 am
All right, that sounds great! I'll send you the payment, then?
EjuKFRA.png

Seeking: Winter and snow themed painties, forest or folklore themed painties and body horror (thread!). Don't hesitate to ping me if you make premades that fit this!
4 Jan 2017, 11:37 am
I AM ALL ABOUT CATS TBH

name: Astraea
reference: Silver tabby with the left half of her face, right forelimb, and tail all appearing to be part of a violet nebula and white eyes
other: It would be super cool if you could do a little floating star on her right side!
description: A small guardian of her portion of the cosmos. Mostly a passive watcher, but will not hesitate to stand up and defend when need be.
dislikes: loud noises, bugs
INNPFJl.jpg

Adri | Nonbinary | They/Theirs or She/Hers

Buy Me a Coffee

Always looking for plushies I don't have!

Icon by deerSkullz ; Espurr by jurobii
4 Jan 2017, 11:46 am
Ammoth thats fine! ill pm you the result when i get it done!

Espurr accepted c: 
4 Jan 2017, 2:37 pm
bump!
4 Jan 2017, 2:41 pm
ping list please! <3
starchaser_by_colacharm-dauz69h.png
mlp_oc_by_stellarchaser-dattvxv.pngjVBb4Mc.pngSam/Star//they/them//20tQFKFwo.gif
4 Jan 2017, 2:42 pm
Starchaser sure thing!
4 Jan 2017, 3:01 pm (Edited 4 Jan 2017, 3:01 pm)
name: Aztera
reference: My cute little baby.
other: Maybe a flower crown/rocks jolting out of her back? Whatever you can manage!
description: Aztera is a small cat like creature with a bombastic personality, the rocks on her back take in sunlight naturally as she sleeps giving her soft, sweet energy which she can use to create magic like spheres which help the plants in the near by area after exploding into the air.
dislikes: Nightime, Shadows, Loud noises.
Payment - 200FD <: Should I send it now? <333

Put me on the pinglist pleaseee <3
You've come across a Puff!
But unfortunately, you couldn't catch it..Oh well!
Better luck next time.
4 Jan 2017, 3:06 pm
could i be added to the pinglist?
PokeFarmQ
Please ping me!
She/Her
4 Jan 2017, 3:21 pm
PishPosh adding you to list! for the cat, i can do flower crown and rocks on tail, but not on the back since its not visible c:

Dragonicus gotcha!
4 Jan 2017, 3:23 pm
That's fine// thank you! I'll send over the FD.
You've come across a Puff!
But unfortunately, you couldn't catch it..Oh well!
Better luck next time.
4 Jan 2017, 3:27 pm
PishPosh super! will pm you the finished product c:
4 Jan 2017, 6:17 pm
bump!
4 Jan 2017, 7:30 pm
bump!