Would this count as a fursona?

16 Jan 2017, 10:57 pm
I made a really quick sketch on sketchtoy since it's hard to explain:
http://sketchtoy.com/67819640
Like it's not exactly an anthro, but it's an animal of some sort. (Honestly it's weird but don't judge)
And yeah the face I drew there meant that would be the exact face of the fursona
the quick "line" eyes and the sqwiggly mouth
honestly it's inspired by multiple different adoptable species, with inspirations from real species such as the ostrich and emu for general body shape
Anyone remember the Garfield comics?

16 Jan 2017, 10:58 pm
Of course it could!! A fursona doesn't have to be anthro, nor does it have to be a specific animal. :3c
16 Jan 2017, 10:59 pm
A fursona can really be anything you want I would say,and they don't have to be anthro.
27_alola_by_lovinghusky-dcg6zsn.gif
♥ Bones|17|She/He/They ♥
28_alola_by_lovinghusky-dcg6zkz.gif
Paintie ShopVista Shop
16 Jan 2017, 11:01 pm
good luck fursuiting that-

but yeah it could totally count as a fursona!

Hello, I’m Jasper or Frog, an amateur artist and writer!
Here is my art instagram!

16 Jan 2017, 11:04 pm
Anything can be a Sona. Fur just implies that it's some sort of animal. Often what decides a fursona is if you connect to it in some deep way.
lunamoth1902burnerbykriskrossness.gifbottled_tsuki_by_lunamoth19-dau592s.gif lunamoth1901burnerbykriskrossness.gif
16 Jan 2017, 11:32 pm
barnowl i tried to draw this friend cus ive never seen this program before and i love it (link) srry theyre standin up a bit more than u probably would have liked . they can definitely be ur sona and i trust them
628-lion-cub.png 1578-macaw-sphinx.png 2607-treasure-seeking-pirate-parrot.png
17 Jan 2017, 9:51 am
Thanks guys!! Frogluv123 ehh.. I don't plan to fursuit anytime soon lol.
Lion it's cute anyway!
lunamoth19 i connect to it because i'm always worrying about something like just look at that face it looks like they're worrying about something anyways thanks for the clarification!
17 Jan 2017, 10:02 am
this program is so cute, and this sona is so cute!
gonna draw it with a curious face...!
http://sketchtoy.com/67820676
sBRmfTA.png?2ftaTMtn.png?2
17 Jan 2017, 10:06 am
this program is so cute, and this sona is so cute!
gonna draw it with a curious face...!
http://sketchtoy.com/67820676

ahh that's adorable! :>
17 Jan 2017, 5:15 pm
That's actually super adorable! <3
And anything in your imagination can serve as a "Fursona", look at all the "Alien" species, and such out there!
17 Jan 2017, 5:18 pm
Anything can be a sona! Even if it isn't a furry!I have two sonas, one's a snail-human and the other is a slug-human. They don't have fur but they're my sonas anyway!
PIXu6rC.gif
29 Jan 2017, 5:35 pm
It can still be a fursona! Personally, even if I don't know a whole lot about the world of fursonas (I'm barely dipping my toes in) I don't think fursonas have to be a certain shape or animal. Also, it's really cute, I love the little face! <3
Please ping me to get my attention!