Clovenwillow Shoppes (Painties, Species, Art)

7 Feb 2017, 8:37 pm
Kozmic said:
MomoThePandaBear Violetpool yay baby Droogins! Woot woot! :>

Yeahhhhhhh :3 I can't wait to see the colors on these ones!
7 Feb 2017, 8:44 pm
Kozmic said:
MomoThePandaBear Violetpool yay baby Droogins! Woot woot! :>

Yeahhhhhhh :3 I can't wait to see the colors on these ones!

Saaaammmmeeee!! x3 so hyped for the baby Droogs :3 yeah I'm really curious to see what will come out of this combination
Two hours ahead of furvilla time.
Time zone is AST/ Atlantic Standard Time

Also check out my Instagram if you want owo I post art.... o3o https://www.instagram.com/kozmictheartsywolf/

Feel free to ping me ^^

Sort of currently on a hiatus, I come on this site too much when I'm supposed to do other things... I will still be on for a little everyday, it's just that I won't be on for long periods of time
7 Feb 2017, 10:52 pm
MomoThePandaBear

Sure thing! And le pit is open since you were wondering earlier >w>
ACuUXgi.png

tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_540.gif
8 Feb 2017, 12:31 am
Hatty ryan Starfoxxe Dubstep Magnifistar Grillby illusion batloser Magpie dedenne PishPosh cute atheris Lionquinn Jeverinth hobie Beta SmudgeGlider RiceCakes BeccaKitty Bunnieh Nekkidile Starchaser Tsundere Yara CHIEUT MeatieMeats Kazooie bandycam hobie linjiang Jokesy MomoThePandaBear Sirius Creep Admiral Soni linjiang Daggerzzzz

Two new premades are up! I'm also trying a new style, so lemme know what you guys think!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

8 Feb 2017, 12:31 am
Hatty ryan Starfoxxe Dubstep Magnifistar Grillby illusion batloser Magpie dedenne PishPosh cute atheris Lionquinn Jeverinth hobie Beta SmudgeGlider RiceCakes BeccaKitty Bunnieh Nekkidile Starchaser Tsundere Yara CHIEUT MeatieMeats Kazooie bandycam hobie linjiang Jokesy MomoThePandaBear Sirius Creep Admiral Soni linjiang Daggerzzzz

Two new premades are up! I'm also trying a new style, so lemme know what you guys think!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

8 Feb 2017, 12:32 am (Edited 8 Feb 2017, 12:37 am)
Violetpool give me the werecat!

Side Note: Do you do colour changes for premades/do you mind if the buyer edits the colours?
k3p43r.png
DANI || CANADA | 22 | GEMINI | GRYFFINDOR | ISTP
book blog
8 Feb 2017, 12:40 am (Edited 8 Feb 2017, 12:48 am)
Violetpool I don't know why I wasn't on it before, but please add me to your general pinglist :)

That werecat is AMAZINGGGGG.

Edit: Also, I'll buy the chihuahua plush. x-x Impulse purchase.
~~~
8 Feb 2017, 1:07 am
Sirius
Yeah if you want, I can edit some colors for ya! Which currency are you gonna purchase it with?

Lupin
added! and cool, which currency are you gonna buy it with?
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

8 Feb 2017, 1:09 am
Violetpool FD. I'll send now. :)

Actually, I see your custom slots are open? Is it possible to purchase a custom slot with FD? I'd be interested in paying you for some edits to this premade if so, like little additions to give it more character and fit in with my other villagers!! If not, that's cool, I'll send the 1K FD anyway!
~~~
8 Feb 2017, 1:14 am
Violetpool FD! I'll send it over right away!

Could you possibly make her a little more blue-gray with green eyes? Like just sort of drag a mossy green brush set on colour mode at like 45 opacity over the base and recolour her eyes? If it's not possible I totally understand.
k3p43r.png
book blog
8 Feb 2017, 1:15 am
Lupin
oo what kind of edits c:S
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

8 Feb 2017, 1:20 am
Sirius
Like this?
display_by_violetpool-dayagls.png
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

8 Feb 2017, 1:21 am
Violetpool Almost..? I feel so bad ;A; I want her eyes less bright and her to be more grey overall but it's close!
k3p43r.png
book blog
8 Feb 2017, 1:21 am
Ookamiotoko
Can I be on the pinglist for the trash pit?
~* Hello, I hope you have a nice day!*~
9027417.gif7504533.gif7504527.gif7504532.gif
8 Feb 2017, 1:23 am
Violetpool If you can do it, I was hoping for a jester hat and a scepter in one hand, like this (pardon the sketch, Sirius did it for me LOL) CLICK
~~~
8 Feb 2017, 1:25 am
Lupin
oooOOO that would look bombb!! I can get to it tomorow XD
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

8 Feb 2017, 1:27 am
Sirius
How's this?
display_by_violetpool-dayah3m.png
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

8 Feb 2017, 1:27 am
Violetpool Perfect! That's precisely it!
k3p43r.png
book blog
8 Feb 2017, 1:30 am (Edited 8 Feb 2017, 1:36 am)
Violetpool YAY! I'm glad you don't think it looks dumb lol

I tried to find examples for how the cap should look but it's very difficult to find a three-pointed jester cap that's fluffy and not just floppy, and the scepters are even harder to find. You can have fun with the design, but I'd like bells hanging from the end of each hat point of course, and for it to look stuffed, just like how he's a plushie. It should still have a little bit of droop, but not lie flat. The scepter you can have fun with and design yourself. :3

As a side note, I don't like purple, but any other colors are fair game!

Just let me know how much the edits will cost so I can have it ready to pay you when you're ready to accept it!
~~~
8 Feb 2017, 1:35 am
Lupin ,
I'd probably make the hat blue and yellow or blue and green with gold bells to fit the scheme? and maybe the scepter can have a pincushion on it!
The edits will probably end up being 300 FD extra XD
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me

8 Feb 2017, 1:39 am
Violetpool A pincushion scepter sounds great! Blue and yellow or red and yellow might be good for the hat. Or maybe tricolor, red, yellow, and blue? Whatever you think looks best in the end. His eyes are red so I'm tempted to say that the hat and scepter should pull in some of that color to balance out his body overall.

300 FD sounds fine to me, you want it send now or later? :3
~~~
8 Feb 2017, 11:53 am
Quincia

No problem! I'm ploppin ya in there :P I know Prometheus will be glad to have some peace and quiet!
ACuUXgi.png

tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_540.gif
8 Feb 2017, 12:03 pm
Violetpool

can you add me to the premade & droo pinglist?
k8asiU9.gif<--- behold my pudge

vital information
-wiggles arms-
dude/27/several frogs in a trench coat
(gif by Tspuun )
8 Feb 2017, 12:29 pm
Dreki
Sure!
y7judl2r
RedbubbleKo-fiArt Shop
z95vohv
Icon-me