King's Paintie Premades | Available

28 Jan 2017, 12:43 pm (Edited 21 Dec 2017, 2:32 pm)
fv_paintie_shop_banner_by_headsmashscraf

Hi there! KingScrafty here. You may have seen me around the site (I'm online fairly regularly). It's nice to meet you! I am a full time student so unfortunately I'm short on time but I try to update this post when I can.

My premades will consist of base recolours, slight base edits and recolours, or my own species. All premades are priced individually, below their preview images.
Purchasing a premade will net you the Paintie-sized unwatermarked version, as well as a small amount of text to pop in the paintie description when uploading to ensure it is accepted.

----------------

Pinglist
Admiral Sidon CyanSapphire Starfoxxe Odorokasu Muck Kikaru CaceyDoesThings ShiraTheFox
painties_by_headsmashscrafty-dbess4i.pngy_by_headsmashscrafty-dbtweu3.pngart_by_headsmashscrafty-dbess4o.png

28 Jan 2017, 12:59 pm (Edited 21 Dec 2017, 2:33 pm)
Basic Premades

sunset_moth_by_headsmashscrafty-db0t2wf.
Sunset Moth - $3 | 300FD

eventide_cat_by_headsmashscrafty-db0sxn9
Eventide Lion - $3 | 300FD

twilight_red_panda_by_headsmashscrafty-d
Twilight Red Panda - $3 | 300FD
painties_by_headsmashscrafty-dbess4i.pngy_by_headsmashscrafty-dbtweu3.pngart_by_headsmashscrafty-dbess4o.png
28 Jan 2017, 1:01 pm (Edited 31 Dec 2017, 2:35 pm)
Own Species

Pierruffs
Known for being remarkable little tricksters, Pierruffs often prank others using whatever tools they can lay their grimy little paws on. You can guarantee if so much as a spare bucket, roll of clingfilm or bottle of oil is left out, it will not be there when you get back. Best watch your tail…..Otherwise, you’ll find it painted an unusual and unwelcome colour.
Pierruffs are easily defined by their antlers, hooves, fluffy wrists and pom-pom tail. Most, however not all, have patterned pupils and they always exhibit at least one highly saturated fur colour, if not several. There is rumour, however, that there are rarer forms lurking out there somewhere…..

morning_sun_by_headsmashscrafty-db1ovo5.
Morning Sun - $4 | 400FD

fisher_by_headsmashscrafty-dbxevrf.png
Fisher - $5 | 500FD

runner_by_headsmashscrafty-dbxerc6.png
Runner - $6 | 600FD

Insane Dragons (Shifties)

insanedragon2_by_headsmashscrafty-db9qpf
Test subject 2 - $8 | 800 FD

Etc.

Pierruff Base Use
You can make your own painties or adopts to sell once you have purchased them. You will received a photoshop file with the relevant base(s).
adops_by_headsmashscrafty-davz9g5.png
$4/400FD per base, or all three for $10/1000FD.

Sugarcrush Manokit base
Custom made or base use only!!! You will not see premades of these for sale.
manokit_by_headsmashscrafty-dbxejec.png
$3/300FD for the base, or custom colour for $5/500FD.

Lineart usage
By purchasing lineart, you can then use it to make your own adopts or painties. This is for people who'd prefer not to have painted shading!
fox_lineart_prev_by_headsmashscrafty-daygalaxydragon_lineart_prev_by_headsmashsc
$1/100FD per lineart.
28 Jan 2017, 1:16 pm
Mimic s3nnr3nn Admiral Skyaia
Ping to let you all know I opened up shop!
28 Jan 2017, 2:18 pm
Sweet!
87kjb7A.gif
He/him|pansexual trans male|taken|beta tester
Closed species adopts!|Art thread!|Base edits!|Toyhou.se
28 Jan 2017, 10:26 pm (Edited 28 Jan 2017, 10:26 pm)
KingScrafty looking good! I like your painties, especially the one in the coat and Skull Masquerade. As a note, Charged Corgizelle also appears to have a broken image link for me!
28 Jan 2017, 10:39 pm
KingScrafty

Ohh your base edit with extras is pretty close to how I want my doctor to look! He is a Raccoon, Dr Dolittle.

Maybe his coat not so fluffed out in the air like that. I'd like him to have a stethoscope, the first-aid cross on his coat and maybe the round mirror on his head? I'm not so sure about the mirror. Glasses? I'm not sure.

Where would I stand with that?
29 Jan 2017, 6:24 am
Admiral
Thanks very much! And regarding the premade, the image shows up for me on both laptop and mobile, but I've redone the link just in case. Does it look okay now?

Bluheart
Hi! Thanks for the interest. The coat was mainly only fluffed out because of how far out the wolf tail goes, so with a raccoon base I can easily make it sit flat. A stethoscope would be fine, and glasses/mirror wouldn't add much to the price. If there are no base edits to go along with it, I think I'd place the paintie at $10/1000FD. Is that okay?
29 Jan 2017, 7:29 am
KingScrafty it works now! Thanks!
1 Feb 2017, 3:51 am
poe_by_headsmashscrafty-daxe4uy.png Another Paintie complete, submitted and accepted!
1 Feb 2017, 5:15 am
KingScrafty ... I love Poe!
Bad Spellers of the World ... Untie!
1 Feb 2017, 12:01 pm
Savannah
Thank you very much!
7 Feb 2017, 12:52 pm
Bump!
7 Feb 2017, 4:02 pm
FiniteFeline
I never pinged you, I'm sorry!
I've finally opened up a paintie shop if you're still interested. It doesn't matter if not, but just a heads up that it exists :v
7 Feb 2017, 4:04 pm
friendly bump!
Spr_5b_428_s.pngSpr_5b_302.pngSpr_5b_625_s.png
8 Feb 2017, 4:46 am
A bump for my buddy!
bueno_by_headsmashscrafty-db29klw.png
Icon and sig by KingScrafty
I share a house with KingScrafty ! You'll probably find me screaming about how much I love her art!

If you could use They/Them pronouns when referring to me that would be really great ^^
9 Feb 2017, 2:34 am
Bump! Added a different Premade (other sold)
16 Feb 2017, 3:24 pm
Bump!
17 Feb 2017, 3:13 am
Mimic has had one of my unique species premades accepted! Congrats!
18 Feb 2017, 5:50 am
Friendly bump!
bueno_by_headsmashscrafty-db29klw.png
Icon and sig by KingScrafty
I share a house with KingScrafty ! You'll probably find me screaming about how much I love her art!

If you could use They/Them pronouns when referring to me that would be really great ^^
19 Feb 2017, 8:28 am
Bump!~
20 Feb 2017, 3:38 am
Price lowered on premades!
21 Feb 2017, 3:18 am
Bump~
21 Feb 2017, 5:09 am
Love your style~
Definitely gonna have to get me some of them doggy-deer when I'm not so broke. <3
Just got out of the hospital. Have even more health issues to deal with now.
Be patient with me please.

FD5k3t8.gif
I don't have to buy Painties, I can stop any time I want to. I don't have a problem!
21 Feb 2017, 7:44 am
Odorokasu That's sweet of you, thank you!