・゚✧Tashamon's Painties-Automaton PSD Free to use!

13 Mar 2017, 5:21 am (Edited 13 Mar 2017, 5:21 am)
Sangria
I honestly didn't expect that at all! I mean, they really are just a normal Splatterkanin without legs, a gooey blob no more inanimate than a paintie-less Shifty.
I will contact the paintie mods first for clarification, but I have an edit I was so-so about with little nubbly legs on it that should be ok otherwise. How strange!

I'm also going to hold the last one for now and I think arts-waifu should know as well!
Either of you are welcome to a refund if you like, otherwise, if it is deemed necessary I will be editing the base so they can pass.
addddd_by_t_finbo-daz00g1.png
13 Mar 2017, 9:23 am (Edited 13 Mar 2017, 9:23 am)
Tashamon
Huh, that's FV for you I guess lol. I don't need or want a refund, I'm happy with my Splatterkit even if it's not currently acceptable as a Paintie.
Andy | He/Him | Schediaphile | Married | Always Tired
DsvdUbj.png
Avatar: LazyKat || Sig: Snouken || Both images were commissioned by me & are for my use only.
13 Mar 2017, 6:52 pm
Tashamon
Could I be put on the Splatterkanin pinglist please? ^^
14 Mar 2017, 6:11 pm
Tashamon I quite like the little babe so I'd really appreciate if you did edit it
banner_by_wispywaffle-dawd638.png
14 Mar 2017, 6:34 pm
I bet it was rejected due to having no true face or limbs and they seem to want those to show it's a 'living thing'
KfVAaoS.png
14 Mar 2017, 6:36 pm
Sangria
I'd honestly edit the base right now, but I don't have a reply from the paintie mods yet. I'm kind of worried the legs won't be enough to get it to pass - I don't know what the unspoken rules for making something look not-inanimate in the mod's eyes are and I really don't want to send you something that would get rejected again D:

This is the first paintie I've ever had rejected! I can finally understand the stress of waiting for a response, aha ;~;
14 Mar 2017, 6:38 pm
Tashamon aha no worries love I'm not in a hurry.
14 Mar 2017, 6:39 pm
Tashamon
Would it be possible to buy previously unsold premades that were retired? I know you have the goodie bag system going, but thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.
14 Mar 2017, 6:56 pm
Sangria
Awh it's just really frustrating being in limbo at the moment! I really dislike not being able to sort everything out asap - I wanted to make one as a second paintie for my active, as well as some other secret future stuff - so that's come to a halt too ;^; I really don't want to go releasing any more stuff until this is fixed!

Dubstep
It does seem to be that way! But at the same time under those conditions, animals like flatworms wouldn't be acceptable as painties :c I mean they have faces but they're not the best defined

Stargates
That is an interesting question actually! I don't think I'm going to open them up for direct sale, but I was going to let people buying a mystery bag list a few colours/themes they like so the 'mystery bag' would favour those (if any retired painties match those themes). I'll be opening it up later this month with a few secret extras in there, so if you remember which ones you like you'll have a chance of getting one discounted!
14 Mar 2017, 7:06 pm
Tashamon
Ok, thanks! I'll be looking out for those :)
17 Mar 2017, 8:45 am
Sangria
Quick update - I've still not had a response from the paintie mods but I did want to keep you in the loop.
I'll give it a week from sending the email (the 20th this month) before I go ahead and update the base anyway, so you're not waiting forever :S
17 Mar 2017, 5:24 pm
Tashamon thanks! It sucks there's such a delay in reply aha
19 Mar 2017, 3:44 pm
splatterkaninadvertsm_by_t_finbo-db2vbfv

The Splatterkits have been updated so they can pass as Shifty painties, hurrah!!

The Grape Soda Splatterkit has been put back up for sale, and everyone who purchased the other Splatterkits should have now received a message with links to the revised artwork - (please message me if you didn't get them!)

Admiral BeccaKitty Malibu Khaos Dragonicus arts-waifu Shuffluffalo bananapls ExhaustedGiraffe Tspuun Sangria Neut Pesticide Ryuuka Laz Ender slaycier Stargates
19 Mar 2017, 3:48 pm
I think the nubby legs are very cute!! <3
YBLdXhp.gif1F8Dbm5.gif
Laz ★ they/she ★ PST
20 Mar 2017, 11:50 am
Sorry for the double-post, but I have a question! <3

Would you be open to being commissioned a custom shifty? I mean totally custom - not of one of your species or of a base that exists. And if not right now, perhaps in the future? (And what would your commission prices roughly be for those?)

Thanks in advance! <3
YBLdXhp.gif1F8Dbm5.gif
Laz ★ they/she ★ PST
20 Mar 2017, 2:55 pm
Laz
Oh it's not a problem!
I'm currently working on a custom base for sicksadwolf, but after that I was hoping to open up shifty commissions!

It'd be $20 for the base, $5 for colour, so $25 (or FD equivalent) for a finished custom shifty paintie! (on average, simple painties would be cheaper etc.)
I've divided up the costs so I can offer edits for $5 as well, so if anyone wanted a few different variants of a paintie, or wanted me to edit an existing base, they can :D
20 Mar 2017, 4:33 pm
Thank you! :D
YBLdXhp.gif1F8Dbm5.gif
Laz ★ they/she ★ PST
22 Mar 2017, 9:36 pm
Bump n__n
22 Mar 2017, 9:38 pm
Oh, that's good to know about Custom Shifties! There's a villager of mine that I'd love to have done in your style. o:
Andy | He/Him | Schediaphile | Married | Always Tired
DsvdUbj.png
Avatar: LazyKat || Sig: Snouken || Both images were commissioned by me & are for my use only.
23 Mar 2017, 1:15 pm (Edited 23 Mar 2017, 1:15 pm)
Just popping in to note that Tashamon is a joy to work with. :)
25 Mar 2017, 8:16 pm
Ahhhh thank you so much ;w;

I haven't been super active with my shop lately but I will say I have something I hope you'll all find quite interesting coming up soon - a hecktonne of freebies, mystery bags for retired painties and opening shifty commissions *excite*
26 Mar 2017, 8:16 am
Tashamon Yo could I be pinged when you open shifty commissions? Your style is just so good D:

I've been away from fv for a while, so if you think I forgot something please let me know!
26 Mar 2017, 10:06 pm (Edited 26 Mar 2017, 10:06 pm)
I will indeedy!
I may have to put a new pinglist up on the front page as I've had quite a few requests for this ;w;
27 Mar 2017, 3:51 pm
Bump n__n
28 Mar 2017, 10:56 am
Abalone has been approved!! http://www.furvilla.com/villager/172581 <3

It can be added to the existing Splatterkanin list <3 Thank you again, I'm so happy with how it turned out!!!
YBLdXhp.gif1F8Dbm5.gif
Laz ★ they/she ★ PST