Soulbearers of Ragola (Original Species)

15 Feb 2017, 4:04 pm (Edited 10 May 2018, 9:29 pm)
banner_by_akixsasuke-db9tqmy.png

Hi everyone!! So I've started moving everything from here over to Discord!! It.... May work a little better for me honestly..... XD So Imma link to the Discord server for you guys if you want to join up there!!!

https://discord.gg/4gSrtYz

Owner of the Species is myself Hypernova

List of Mods: (1)
TheRareKitty

Mods will do their best to answer questions you may have. Of course most of the info is on the thread itself or on the discord but if anything comes up feel free to ping myself or one of the mods, we'll try and help as best we can!

LORE

Soulbearers inhabit the world of Ragola. They are plush beings who have a living soul. A long time ago the soul used to life inside the body of the Soulbearer and they all lived in peace. The Angels living up in the city of Astella were always looking over the citizens of Ragola from the clouds.
After many thousands of years of peace on the planet there came a sickness that the Angels had not seen coming. One of the Angels tried to cast a spell to save the citizens of Ragola but the spell backfired and turned his white soul black.
The Angels tossed him out of Astella, banishing him to Ragola. They called the black soul the corruption. It had turned his intentions dark and evil. He had wished to curse all of the Angels and the citizens.
The Angels didn't realize the impact of banishing him to Ragola. Their citizens started to show signs of corruption but on a much smaller scale. This was the point in time where they decided to remove the souls from the bodies of their citizens in order to view them and protect everyone.
They removed the souls and put them in glass jars shackled to their respective citizen. It was risky but it had to be done in order to see the souls and make sure that peace was upheld in the land. The Angels themselves also did the same procedure to themselves so the citizens were not alone in the struggle.
The Angels hope that one day the corruption will disappear or be vanquished and peace can return. One day new citizens will be able to keep their soul inside their body. But until that day the Angels will watch over and protect their people.

Will take FD, FC, USD, Art/species Trades possibly and SOME FD pets because I can't get some that I want.... Sad.....

Pinglist:
Dubstep Kuro_Neko ShinobiPika fuzzyfurball1 Fuzbal728 Arazeml DontTouchRummy haleighblythe Admiral MartyMcFly @CyanSapphire PrinceDirk House03 Elpide shadowwolfgem -KiwiBerry- saishira Tehutiy stormbringer15 Sassibirb Purin Spector AceSpades

Affiliates/Shops I wish to promote:
@CyanSapphire shop/original species - http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/51417-meisairyu-cafe-newly-opened

LuckyMou Imma promote your babs too!!!!
untitled_by_tiacie-dbuukpr.gif

kappa_logo.png

Helpers/Creators:
TheRareKitty will be designing some Soulbearers from time to time! I love their style with all it's sparkles and such!!!
button_by_akixsasuke-db9tqmt.png
tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_250.giftumblr_inline_nqfatkFPuU1qi7awk_250.gif

15 Feb 2017, 4:05 pm (Edited 14 Jul 2018, 8:22 pm)
astella_by_akixsasuke-db9tqn7.png

http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/96105-dreamweavers-original-species-opening-raffle

DREAMWEAVERS ARE FINALLY HERE!!!!

I have FINALLY figured out what I'm going to do with Astella!

Astella, home to Chesh and the other angels of Ragola, also hosts another creature as a guest. These creatures are what created Chesh. They are called Dream Weavers and then wander the universe, visiting their creations and watching over everyone.
Recently the Dream Weavers have been watching the humans adopting their Soulbearers and wondered what it would be like to have a home. They may be willing to go home with a new family for the right price.

persephone_by_akixsasuke-dcb71sj.png

They always have their own clouds around them and can be almost any species you can think of. Cats, dogs, anything else! As this is still a WIP I'm still working on bases/wondering if maybe I should commission a very simple base since these will be my USD (and MAYBE FD) adopts and I will be doing the majority of the drawing and coloring per order/premade.

SOON THE RAFFLE WILL BE SET UP! THEY WILL BE FOR FD AND USD!!

Here is their Deviantart page as well!!

https://www.deviantart.com/the-dream-weavers
15 Feb 2017, 4:06 pm (Edited 28 Aug 2018, 7:42 pm)
the_guardian_angels_by_akixsasuke-db9tqm

(Adopts) O/E = Or Equivalent at a 1:800 ratio.

The Guardian Angels take care of the Soulbearers that Chesh makes on a whim. Chesh has permission from the other Angels to make whatever they want, including other Angels and even Corruption. Chesh is a little messed up in that way.

yin_sparkle_by_akixsasuke-dbi1hl5.png

Yin greets you at the door. “Why hello! Welcome to the center! I do hope you'll take one of these poor Soulbearers home. They were made without a family in mind and they are all lonely. I keep the more common ones safe and near the front of the center. They aren't dangerous or anything so they are allowed to run around!” She leads you through the center and introduces you to all the Soulbearers.

"These ones were made to mimic different kinds of light that you will see all around you! TheRareKitty helped Chesh again with these ones and they came out beautifully!"

When you reach the back she hands you off to her brother.

yang_sparkle_by_akixsasuke-dbi1hlg.png

Yang greets you. “I will warn you that some of these are Corrupt and may or may not be contagious. Though so far they have not been.” He leads you through the few in the back room. “Chesh is messed up.... They shouldn't be allowed to make Angels or Corrupt.... Especially without a family in mind. It could really mess with the poor things....” He picks one up and snuggles it.

"Chesh got in a mood and made some themed Soulbearers! Alice in Wonderland!! How exciting!! Oh and Miraculous Ladybug. I wonder what Chesh will come up with next?"

Each of these costs 700FD or equivalent as they have the same tail as Chesh and each have Complicated accessories. Forgive me!! I got too caught up in them!!

Mad Hatter:
maddiefv_by_akixsasuke-db9tzia.png

Queen Of Hearts:
queen_of_hearts_fv_by_akixsasuke-db9u6df

And finally Alice:
alice_fv_by_akixsasuke-db9ug1w.png

Ladybug:
ladybug_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbhxloa.png

Chesh opened some of the presents left from the event he had just held. he felt sad that many of his creations weren't discovered and decided that he would put them up for adoption to all of you! They are more expensive since they will be a super rare type of Soulbearer.

These glass Soulbearers will be 550 each and every accessory from the winter event (found here: https://sta.sh/227jo8ha552f?edit=1 ) will cost 100FD as a set price.

Stain Glass
stain_glass_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbvbnq6.png

Presents
presents_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbvbnqt.png

Hot Apple Cider
hot_apple_cider_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbvbnsi

Peppermint Shake
peppermint_shake_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbvbnr
15 Feb 2017, 4:08 pm (Edited 28 Nov 2017, 10:34 pm)
soul_creator_by_akixsasuke-db9tqmm.png

(Souls for customs)

soulmas_chesh_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbv6o5e.p

As you walk in you see a tail swishing from behind the main counter. On the wall behind the counter sat some instruments you had never seen before and many many bottles, some containing souls like your own.
You weren't noticed by the Angel behind the counter and rang the bell. The Angel fluffed up, startled, and turned around to you, calming down. A grin spread across their face, sharp teth glinting in the low light of the shop and stripes glowing.
“Welcome to my shop. How can I help you?” They asked, watching you closely.
All souls cost 200FD/2USD/100,000FC and include Valentine the tailors services.

Corruprion will be given at random. Be warned. Chesh is not the most sane of creators.

Super Rare souls cost 400FD/4USD/200,000FC and include Valentine the tailors services.
White – Angel/Pure
Black – Corruption/Fallen
Soulless – No soul in soul bottle
Dualsoul – Two souls total. Second soul does not have to be in bottle but must be around the soulbearer or attatched somehow.
15 Feb 2017, 4:12 pm (Edited 27 Jul 2017, 11:01 pm)
tailor_by_akixsasuke-db9tqmf.png

(Traits for customs)

valentine_fv__cyansapphire__by_akixsasuk

As you walk in you're greeted by a very friendly face. "Well hi! I assume Chesh has made you a soul and you're here to get a body for it?" She asked in a cute voice. "I would love to make a body for it! I will put all my love into it and make sure it has a happy life!!!" She giggled and grabbed all the materials she could from the shelves behind her. "OH!" She dropped all the materials on the counter. "My name is Valentine by the way!"

The tailor creates your ideal plush body for you. It is able to use any traits that are common or uncommon for free but will need payment for any rare or super rare traits. Though if the Soulbearer who visits the shop, or any others you may own, have rare traits there is a 10% chance that the tailor will have that trait on hand and be able to use them.
Every rare trait costs 100FD/1USD/50,000FC to add to your Soulbearer unless otherwise stated by an item.
Every Super Rare trait costs 200FD/2USD/100,000FC to add to your Soulbearer unless otherwise stated by an item.
Every Legendary/Custom trait is 300FD/2USD/150,000FC to add to your Soulbearer unless otherwise stated by an item.

Common:
Solid color eyes
Dirt and tatters (as if walked through forest)
Little claws
Earrings (Just little rings, nothing complicated.)
Solid color Fur

Uncommon:
Little Horns
Bracelets
Glasses
Different shine in eyes (Hearts, sparkles, etc.)
Fur with slight patterns

Rare:
Antlers (Requested by Akamina-Etu )
More complicated earrings
Charm on bottle from the Angels
More complicated fur. (Galaxy, floral other such themes.)
Leaves and Branches

Super rare:
Gems on body
Angel wings
Demon wings
More complicated accessories

Legendary:
Different tails
Different ears
15 Feb 2017, 4:14 pm (Edited 20 May 2017, 10:00 am)
adventure_by_akixsasuke-db9tqnc.png

Your Soulbearer makes it's way to the guild, nervously looking around. This place had Angels running it and many Soulbearers never get to interact with the Angels in person. This place was where brave Soulbearers go to be assigned an adventure.
You walk up to the front desk where a (DESCRIPTION OF ANGEL RUNNING THE GUILD) sat. They spoke to you.
“Are you looking to go on an adventure?” They asked. You nodded hesitantly. “You will have to pay us for the gear necessary to keep you safe but anything you find on your adventure is yours to keep. However, I must warn you that where you will be heading is said to have a small chance to corrupt your soul. Are you still willing?” They hand you the papers with the details of what your Adventure will entail.

You will find a lost Soulbearer. (5% chance at finding a dualsoul. 5% chance of finding a soulless)
You will always find at least 100 beads and buttons. BB (Beads and buttons) are used to buy fruits and shells to help with Adventures.
A 15% chance of finding 100 more BB.
A 25% chance of finding a 'Rare potion' to be used at the Tailor shop for one trait.
A 10% chance of finding a 'Super Rare potion' to be used at the Tailor shop for one trait.
15 Feb 2017, 4:16 pm (Edited 27 Jul 2017, 11:05 pm)
item_shop_by_akixsasuke-db9tqmr.png

akamina_etu_fv_by_akixsasuke-db9o9io.png

“Hello!” An Angel with antlers greets you. There were small frutis hanging off the antlers and they were holding a bag of seashells. It looked like they had been decorating the shop with the shells. “How can I help you? I have some things that I can sell you if you would like!” They said, gesturing to everything in the store.

Items:
Fruits - Each fruit costs 200BB to buy. Effects to be established when Adventure is started. Sorry.

Shells – Each shell costs 400BB to buy. Effects to be established when Adventure is started. Sorry.
15 Feb 2017, 4:28 pm (Edited 4 Sep 2018, 6:55 pm)
wishing_fountain_2_by_akixsasuke-dbkysj3

(Item purchases/donation pool)

fv__myuoneechan__by_akixsasuke-db9o9kg.p

"Here you can toss in some tokens or items for costume crafting. It's strange how the angels have this set up here but I assume it's to collect rare items to be able to donate amazing things to new people in the world of Furvilla." The beautiful skeleton soulbearer explained quietly.

Right now the fountain is accepting anything for:
Sorcerer Costume Materials
Fluffy Costume Materials
Mythic Costume Materials
Aquatic Costume Materials
Diver Costume Materials
Pirate Costume Materials
Reaper Costume Materials
Beast Costume Materials
Spooky Costume Materials
Angelic Costume Materials
Warrior Costume Materials
Steampunk Watch Blueprint
Black Hole Kitsune
ANY OWLIKIT BUT I LOVE THEM ALL!!!

The more you donate the more generous the well is back to you. It will give you random items for small amounts of tokens, say 10.

It will give you a Soul Pendant if you toss in more than 15 tokens or a few materials. Soul pendants allow for a Common/Uncommon soul for free.

It will give you an Embellished Soul Pendant if you toss in more than 30 tokens or many materials. Embellished Soul Pendants allow for a Rare trait on a Soulbearer.

For anything higher than 50 tokens or a lot of materials it will give you a Soul Crown. Soul Crowns allow for a Super Rare trait on a Soulbearer.

If you toss something grand it will give you a Custom Soulbearer Pattern. Allowing for 1 Legendary trait of your choice as it is custom to you. (Hopefully the tailor will be able to create it.)
15 Feb 2017, 4:31 pm (Edited 4 Sep 2018, 6:53 pm)
adopted_by_akixsasuke-db9tqnj.png

List of all adopted should be here: https://sta.sh/21y1dz9eotl8?edit=1

fv__donttouchrummy__by_akixsasuke-daz6y3
Adopted by DontTouchRummy

Sprinkles
sprinkles_fv_by_akixsasuke-daz6y1o.png
Adopted by @Ambr0se

fv__kingkero__by_akixsasuke-daz6y82.png
Adopted by Kingkero

Ezikiel, Brother of Chesh and the first Corrupt.
ezikiel_fv__alpine__by_akixsasuke-daz6y8
fv__alpine__by_akixsasuke-daz6y25.png
Adopted by Alpine

Chare
fv__jijinka__by_akixsasuke-daz6y2p.png
Adopted by Jijinka

Momiji
momiji_fv__s_heart__by_akixsasuke-daz6y5
Adopted by S_Heart

Spades
demonfv_by_akixsasuke-dbbk6i4.png
Adopted by redblackpawprint

Cat Noir:
cat_noir_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbhxlot.png
Adopted by Kitsune_Galaxy

XXX
ghost2_by_akixsasuke-dbufko7.png
Adopted by TheRareKitty

White Rabbit:
white_rabbit_fv_by_akixsasuke-db9ud6e.pn
Adopted by LSTheNinjaKitten

ADOPTED CUSTOMS

valentine_fv__cyansapphire__by_akixsasuk

fv__cyansapphire__by_akixsasuke-db9o9hg.
Both Adopted by @CyanSapphire

fv__myuoneechan__by_akixsasuke-db9o9kg.p
Adopted by MyuOneeChan

Kamelia
fv__snowflakeartist__by_akixsasuke-db9oa
Adopted by snowflakeartist

Roro
storm_fvpng_by_akixsasuke-dbu4zjt.png
Adopted by stormbringer15

Ryou (Let me know if it's not)
icystorm_1_by_akixsasuke-dbq90oy.png
Adopted by Icystorm

-Name to go here-
aurorathebeauty_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbtyjgg
Adopted by AuroraTheBeauty

-Name to go here-
arbitraryabsurdity_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbu4
Adopted by arbitraryabsurdity

-Name to go here-
kat_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbu4jzs.png
Adopted by katattack4706 (Also a preview of a new kind of Soulbearer. Glass.)

Eggnog
eggnog_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbvbnsp.png
Adopted by AuroraTheBeauty

Pavonis
satin_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbwfcci.png
Adopted by satintheunicorn

Name here
violet_color_corrected_fv_by_akixsasuke-
Adopted by Violetpool

Snowglobe
snowglobe_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbvbnql.png
Adopted by Hypernova

Kasha
jamester_fv_by_akixsasuke-dclxzkh.png
Adopted by Jamester

Name here
acrilli_kitten_fv_by_akixsasuke-dcly7r1.
Adopted by Acrilli

Adopts fom TheRareKitty

Bubbles
bubbles_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbi1ir2.png
Adopted by stormbringer15

Seastar
seastar_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbi1is5.png
Adopted by Kodaleafeon

Marina
marina_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbi1irg.png
Adopted by Koro-san

Sandy
sandy_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbi1iru.png
Adopted by Kuro_Neko

Nocturn
noctune_by_akixsasuke-dbufkgv.png
Adopted by AlphaLeo000

Morning Time
morning_time_by_akixsasuke-dbufkgj.png
Adopted by Acrilli

Glowstick
glowstick_by_akixsasuke-dbufkge.png
Adopted by Kodaleafeon
15 Feb 2017, 4:43 pm (Edited 29 Jan 2018, 5:23 pm)
The Ghost Host

(Events)

ghost_fv_by_akixsasuke-dbufmwr.png

"My name is XXX.... I don't remember what my name was originally.... It seems to have slipped my mind. I am stuck haunting events now, as I died on Halloween night because somebody wasn't careful with what they were doing. That being said I have come to keep everyone safe during any event that comes around." He doesn't smile, it almost looks like he cannot smile. He floats just off the ground in the clearing in the forest where events are held.

"At the moment there are no events." XXX said. He looked a little sad at the announcement.
15 Feb 2017, 4:45 pm (Edited 15 Feb 2017, 4:47 pm)
May I get the lovely little one with the cherry?
Edit: Actually the violet one with the hip wrap?

tumblr_n4zs09zsBH1qebzwpo2_500.gif
JZDNyZm.gif

15 Feb 2017, 4:48 pm (Edited 15 Feb 2017, 4:52 pm)
Yeah sure!! ^_^ What method of payment? As you can use any though I prefer FD or USD.
15 Feb 2017, 4:52 pm (Edited 15 Feb 2017, 4:53 pm)
Yeah sure!! ^_^ What method of payment? As you can use any though I prefer FD or USD.

DontTouchRummy Forgot to ping the first time >.<
15 Feb 2017, 4:53 pm
Cool~ Do you accept fd on a 1:1 ratio? So it would be 400 FD?

JZDNyZm.gif

15 Feb 2017, 4:55 pm
DontTouchRummy

Yep!! ^_^ After I get payment I'll message you both the large and small versions!! I like to have the large one so I can see the details!
15 Feb 2017, 4:57 pm
Hypernova Sent!~ I do that too, thank you~

JZDNyZm.gif

15 Feb 2017, 5:06 pm
Hypernova
Would you take 250k FC for this one (since it's 5 dollars and that's the usual conversion rate for 500 FD to FC)
44fv_by_akixsasuke-daz6y1o.png
Loading 99% complete...
15 Feb 2017, 5:07 pm
Yup! ^_^ I totally will!!! Send the currency and I'll send you the pics!!
15 Feb 2017, 5:11 pm
Sweet, thank you!
Loading 99% complete...
15 Feb 2017, 8:08 pm
Bump
15 Feb 2017, 11:34 pm
Last bump before bed!! I'll be on and off tomorrow!!
16 Feb 2017, 1:37 am
Damn I missed them xD
ezgif_5_d97b91a49a_by_dessert_dingo-dc27ezgif_5_73dbbf06ca_by_dessert_dingo-dc27
Female | 18 | Australian |My dA
Candy Gore Commissions
16 Feb 2017, 7:44 am
There are still a few there if you would like any of those CyanSapphire
16 Feb 2017, 8:07 am
Hypernova I'm sorry, but are these for USD-only? If so, I'd like to be removed from the pinglist, I apologize!
16 Feb 2017, 8:09 am
Oh no! Sorry they are for FD and FC and everything. I'll add those right away to avoid confusion!! So sorry Admiral