[Kyron Adopts] - Closed

18 Mar 2017, 10:29 pm (Edited 14 May 2017, 5:24 am)
1HQmSIT.jpg
An adoptable species

Exploring Event!
Please exchange all items before 20 May! All event items will retire after that and all seeds/Unopened Easter egg will disappear from your inventory!
KHHwPOi.jpg

Read the details here!
q9TP0Kx.jpgQUySDXt.jpg gXbFGsp.jpg
FV time +14hrs c: | 17 | My Devianart page

18 Mar 2017, 10:30 pm (Edited 16 May 2017, 8:14 am)
zRSsAOS.jpg

16 May 2017
Hello everyone! It’s been quite a while, but finally, the Kyrons are back up and running!

My exam finished last Friday but I just wanted to make sure that everything is ready before I bump this thread up again, and during the last few days I made quite a few changes to this thread:
Regarding the last event:
Please exchange all items before 20th May! All event items will retire and no longer be obtainable after that and all seeds/unopened Easter egg will disappear from your inventory!

From the title of the thread, you should’ve already seen that it’s the Breeding season! You can learn more about this at the Breeding Grounds. Feel free to ask me anything and give suggestions about this new feature :D many of the details are still in the testing stage so I might change some stuff as we go.

Exploring will be receiving an update soon. During the last event, processing all the RNG and stuff was really tedious and prone to mistakes. Thus, to decrease wait time for exploration results and to reduce mistakes, from 20th May (possibly earlier) onwards, I’ll only be doing 1 combined exploration results each for the different venues. The “no. of exploration” will be removed and a fixed durability point will be removed from everyone going for exploration. To simplify this, a new durability point system will be implemented, and 20 old durability will = 1 new durability point. That’s why, please ensure that you add/reduce the durability point of the backpack to a multiple of 20 before 20th May. If not, they’ll be rounded DOWN to a multiple of 20 automatically (e.g. 39 durability will be considered as 20 instead of 40). Additional exploring items (water, mineral water, energy bar, normal backpack) will also be removed from exploration activities, so please use them up before 20th May too (but you can hold on to it first :) they will most probably be used for feeding your pets in the future).

Khisyra you used a repairing potion on your backpack previously, do you want to convert it to 7 new durability point (140 current durability) or would you want me to refund you the potion?

Well it’s confusing, but don’t need to worry about this just yet. More details will be released soon.

New mystery eggs are added! Check them out! Customs will remain closed for now since breeding is starting!

I’ve updated the Kyron’s website a little, all Kyrons have their own page now! Some of the Kyron IDs are changed because I missed a number or two in between ._. Please inform me if I made any mistakes!

Lastly, to make up for my absence, everyone who had a nest in the nesting grounds can claim a special pet egg! Just reply to claim! :D

That’s all for now! I’ll definitely be more free from now on (to the end of June at least) :3 However, please understand that I might still be busy sometimes!(next week I’m going for a camp and I’ll still need to go back to school for lessons during my June holidays ;u;) Thanks for reading ^_^

11 April 2017
Customs are opened! For now, Colourfur has 2 slots available, mine will be open again once I finish my current ones :) Claim a slot by replying here :D

Some wandering Kyrons are also found at The Lake. They cost lesser than the mystery eggs, so let's take some of them home today XD

Exploring Event!
for Easter + Earth week :D
11 April to 30 April
Y'all know that it's going to be Easter soon, sooo let's go on an egg hunt!
From now all the way to the end of April, you'll have a chance of finding colourful eggs while exploring!
KHHwPOi.jpg

So what are you waiting for? Let's get exploring!

1 April 2017
Exploring is OPEN! You can now fill up the exploring form and go on a trip to the 4 different locations in the land of the Kyrons :D You do not need to own a Kyron to explore, just leave the Kyron ID row empty :)

Wondering what you can do with those items you get from exploring? Well… with the release of the exploring feature, the some Kyrons are gathering at the Swip Swap Post and they might be able to trade you something useful! Please note that the items available in the Swip Swap Post are supposed to be long term goals that you need to work towards to, so you will need to put in some effort to get to your final goal!

The Kyrons at the Swip Swap post mentioned something about different clans and species… I’m still working on the details so… all I can say is that they’re coming soon…

25 March 2017
The Trait index and item index are up :D you can now look at some sneak peeks of traits yet to be discovered!

Some items are also stocking in the market now, but we still don't know what they'll be used for before the swip swap post and crafting shops are set up... do note that these new "features" are completely optional, they are just for fun :p

Speaking of items... I'll be hiding 1 light shard in my posts (including my replies to this thread) everyday... The first one to find it will receive it for free :D just copy the words beside the light shard (don't quote please :) and reply to this thread!
A light shard looks like this:RFxDgND.jpg

Custom infos are up too :) I will not be opening up that slot this week though :c... but soon I guess...

New Mystery eggs :D click for more info!

Lastly, just note that Legendary traits are renamed to Mythical traits, and mutations are renamed to Legendaries coz... mutation doesn't sound too nice...

21 March 2017
What are these strange looking eggs? There seems to be little Kyrons growing within! Get yourself a mystery egg now :D
ubnO2Gz.jpg
18 Mar 2017, 10:31 pm (Edited 14 May 2017, 5:26 am)
ldt8gTI.jpg
What are Kyrons?
Yat5Es1.jpg
This is Radiata, She'll be helping you out during your stay here!
Kyrons are a closed species by me, co-owned by my sister Colourfur !
They seem to have no fixed pattern, every one of them have a unique design!
They do, however, have some traits in common, and they are of different rarities~
Can yall discover them all?

How to get a Kyron?
Mystry eggs
Every week, there's a chance that there will be new mystery eggs found at the Kyron nest!
Wanderers
Maybe you can help the wandering Kyrons at The Lake find a home...
Auctions/Raffle
Every now and then, there will be a Kyron or Kyron egg up for auction/raffle!
Customs
You can also order a custom, but there are limited slots...
Breeding/Other Kyron Owners
Once in a while, the Kyrons will gather at the Breeding Grounds to find a mate, seems like it's the breeding season now! Maybe you can find someone to get a baby Kyron!
18 Mar 2017, 10:32 pm (Edited 17 May 2017, 11:50 am)
UEx7zfp.jpg
hUur6kK.jpg
You might have to give it some time for it to hatch though... it might take an hour, or even a day...
(So that I can have time to design them :p)
~
These are normal Kyron eggs... There's about 60% chance of the Kyron baby having common traits and about 30% chance of it having an uncommon trait! If you are lucky, u might even get a baby with a rare trait!
They will cost 100FD/55k FC each!
check back later.. :c

These are uncommon Kyron eggs! There's no doubt that the Kyron hatched from these will at least have one uncommon trait! They also have a 30% chance of hatching one with a rare trait! Or even a Super rare trait!
They will cost 200FD/110k FC each!
Check back later :c

These eggs garantee one rare trait! The have a small chance of hatching Kyrons that carry a Super Rare or even Mythical trait!
They will cost 300FD/165k FC each

These are the rarest eggs... they garantee 2 SR traits and even a chance of mythical trait or Legendaries!!
They will cost 500FD/220kFC each
18 Mar 2017, 10:33 pm (Edited 14 May 2017, 5:33 am)
RifD6nb.jpg
Slots:
~Lycoris~
1. CLOSE
2. CLOSE
3. CLOSE
~Colourfur~
1. CLOSE
2. CLOSE

How to Order a Custom Kyron?
1. See if the slot is open :3
2. Claim the slot by replying to this thread!
3. Fill up the order form asap, the slot will be open to others if you did not send me the infos in 5 hours
4. Payment upfront only!
5. I'll ping you when the egg hatches! Name them and you'll be able to find them in your nest! :D

Pricing...
(subject to change, but I'll not change my pricing when my slots are open)
The base price for a common Kyron (all common trait) will be 150FD/83k FC
Complex pattern* => +50~FD/28k~ FC
*Ask! Just FYI none of the existing Kyron is considered as complex for now :P
+1 uncommon trait => +30FD/17k FC
+3 uncommon trait => +80FD/44k FC
+1 Rare trait => + 100FD/56k FC
+1 Super Rare trait => +250FD/138k FC
Please refer to the Trait index to choose the trait you want for your Kyron :)

Order Form
Write the trait code for your choice of trait (e.g. Uc-1, it'll be better if you state the name of the gene so that I won't make mistakes ;u;)
@Lycoris
Username: @
Head:
Paws:
Feet:
Wing:
Tail:
Other:
Pattern/Color Description/links/palette:
Notes:

There's a chance that I might reject your order if I feel that it's too complicated!
18 Mar 2017, 10:34 pm (Edited 20 May 2017, 11:16 am)
ENNGvcb.jpg
Auction
-No auction this week ;u;-
SB: 50FD
MI: 10FD
CB:
Snipe guard: 1 hour
-Please remember to ping the person you are out bidding!
-The Auction will reset every week at 2a.m. on Sundays!

Weekly Raffle
Yup... Free stuff is always good... Entry is free :D
This week's prize is...
7uygTXD.png
A Kyron!
-Just reply to this thread to enter!
-Only 1 entry per person!
-Raffle resets every week on 12 a.m. on Saturdays!
Entrants:

18 Mar 2017, 10:36 pm (Edited 20 May 2017, 11:51 am)
AstWVBk.jpg
~
This breeding season: 16 May-20 June 2017(TBC)
It's the breeding season... Kyrons are starting to gather at the Breeding Grounds to find their mates...
Looks like a wandering Kyron is here to breed!
WfbYIpj.png
#37 - Wanderer
Rarity:
Head: Rare - 1
Paws: Mythical
Feet: Rare - 2
Wings: Rare - 3
Tail: Rare - 2
Other: Uncommon - 3

Breeding charges: Unlimited

How to breed
-Please read the above breeding guide before filling up the form-
-Please check if there's still slots available before filling up the form-
Fill up the form below to breed!
@lycoris
[Username]
[b]Kyron ID 1:[/b] (ID of your own Kyron)
[b]Kyron ID 2:[/b] (ID of your other Kyron/ID+owner's name of someone else's Kyron/Wanderer)
[b]Breeding potion:[/b] Normal Breeding potion/Unstable Breeding Potion

Breeding queue
1. Watersnake -#50
2. Enoch - #51, #52
3. Khisyra - #43, #44
4. Elwine - #46, #47
18 Mar 2017, 10:37 pm (Edited 16 May 2017, 11:29 am)
oqEqis2.jpg
Potions
TBp5zs3.png
Normal Breeding Potion
Uncommon | Potion | Market
Price: 100FD/55k FC | Stock: 5
2ILiwOx.png
Unstable Breeding Potion
Rare | Potion | Market
Price: 200FD/110k FC | Stock: 0
wqJyLiF.jpg
Dilute potion
Uncommon | Potion | Market
Price: 40FD/22k FC | Stock: 5
It can upgrade one of a Kyron's trait from common to a random uncommon

Materials
qACCSlX.jpg
Adventurers' Backpack Durability Point
Common | Exploring | Market
Price: 20FD/12k FC | Stock: Unlimited
KdPvRhu.jpg
Energy Bar(1/1)(+30%)
Price: 5FD/3k FC| Stock: 0
M8CsmXY.jpg
Mineral Water(1/1)(+20%)
Price: 3FD/1500FC | Stock: 0
Xmn40h0.png
2xTrading Token
Common | Trading | Market/Exploring
Price: 1FD/500 FC| Stock: Unlimited
OQazrBn.jpg
Water(1/1)(+10%)
Price: 2FD/1000FC| Stock: 0
18 Mar 2017, 10:38 pm (Edited 17 May 2017, 11:03 am)
GCEtsY6.jpg
OPEN
~
You can now send Kyrons onto adventures!
~
qACCSlX.jpg
To go exploring, all you need is a backpack (which you can buy from the market)! Just tell me which Kyron you want to send and what they’ll be bringing, and I’ll open up the gate of adventure for them. They might face challenges during their journey, but I’m sure that all of you will be able to overcome those obstacles! You will get rewards for your hard work of course, so do celebrate at the end of the journey!

So... what are you waiting for! Fill up the form below to explore!
@Lycoris ,@colourfur, I want to go on a journey!
[b]Username:[/b]:
No. of explorations:
[b]Kyron’s ID/Name[/b]: (leave it blank if you don't have a Kyron yet)
[b]Location[/b]: The Disappearing Forest/The Land of Joy/The Lost Dimensions/The Forgotten City[delete accordingly]

Notes:
-1 exploration will consume 1 durability point from your backpack
-All usernames will be added to the list of explorers after you've submitted the form. You will get the results at the end of the day
-You will find 18-22 items per exploration
-The location and the RNG will determine which item you'll be getting
-You can only fill up the form again when you've received your results from the previous day

WjsPi9k.jpg
Well… that’ll be all that you need to know for now… you’ll need to find out the rest of the story on your own. Good luck explorers!
Username:: Enoch
No. of explorations: 10
Kyron’s ID/Name: #27
18 Mar 2017, 10:39 pm (Edited 14 May 2017, 5:22 am)
Exploring Event!
Please exchange all items before 20 May! All event items will retire after that and all seeds/Unopened Easter egg will disappear from your inventory!
Easter Egg gift pool
Eggs:
EIwMuyB.jpg
PeU4EMR.jpgYMasxcP.jpg
Wearables:
v5HyPEa.jpgdLeNy6w.jpgx2IfMNl.jpg
HWozvJ4.jpgH8NimdO.jpgSu7etzt.jpg3Oi7c8v.jpg
Qi83k7F.jpgv5Odtot.jpgSq6YhEG.jpg

Some of those are wearable items, and some of these eggs seem to contain... an egg..? There are Kyron eggs (well you've seen them before), and some other strange looking eggs. Maybe you can try incubating them...
These special eggs contain lil hatchling of other creatures that can be found on the Kyron's island. It's time to find a friend for your Kyron!
Also, Selette might be willing to trade you some special items at the Swip Swap Post... The currency that he will be accepting are seeds!
V3ksuK1.jpg
Have some unwanted apparels? You can use them to get yourself a special pet!
MIn4E8s.jpg
Easter Bunny Egg
4 Feather Apparels + 2 Easter Egg Apparels + 1 Bunny Ears Apparel = 1 Easter Bunny egg!
OR
10 Unopened Easter Eggs

So what are you waiting for? Let's get exploring!
18 Mar 2017, 10:41 pm (Edited 14 May 2017, 8:36 am)
YJ9Mtx3.jpg
The Lake is located at the center of the Kyron's island. It is a legendary place for all Kyrons as it provides them with the essensece of life--water.
Here, once in a while, you can spot Kyrons wandering around, maybe you can adopt one of them and bring them home with you...
-The following Kyrons are designed by Colourfur ! Show her some love :D
Please take note:
-1FD:550FC
-The Kyrons with unique pattern will cost 75-125FD
-The Kyrons that do not have unique patterns will cost 50-100FD
-They contain Common-Uncommon traits
-Send payment to me, Lycoris :D

Wanderers
The lake is sitting still... You see some Kyrons wandering around... Maybe you can bring them home
7uygTXD.png
50FD/27.5k FC
#32 -
Rarity:
Head: Common-1
Paws: Common-1
Feet: Common-4
Wings: Common
Tail: Common-2
Other: Common

X5OjEHQ.png
70FD/38.5k FC
#37 -
Rarity:
Head: Common-5
Paws: Common-2
Feet: Common-2
Wings: Common
Tail: Common-1
Other: Common

18 Mar 2017, 10:42 pm (Edited 2 Apr 2017, 3:21 am)
Empty space :0
18 Mar 2017, 10:43 pm (Edited 15 May 2017, 3:01 am)
Empty Space...
18 Mar 2017, 10:44 pm (Edited 14 Apr 2017, 9:27 pm)
Trait rarity mechanism
Every Kyron (except the legendary Kyrons) will have 6 different traits: Head, Paws, Feet, Wings, Tail, and Others! You can refer to the Trait Index to view all the discovered traits :)
So... how do I decide on the rarity of Kyron babies hatched from mystery eggs etc?
For mystery eggs, once I have a design, I'll roll a 1-100 RNG
If the result is...
1-60 => Common egg
61-85=>Uncommon egg
86-95=>Rare egg
96-100=>Super Rare egg
To decide rarity of the Kyron babies' traits, I'll roll the RNG 6 times
The RNG will have a set range of 1-100 for all 6 traits
Common eggs:
1-60=>Common
61-90=>Uncommon
91-100=>Rare
~
Uncommon eggs:
1-50=>Common
51-80=>Uncommon
81-95=>Rare
96-100=>Super Rare
~
Rare eggs:
1-45=>Common
46-75=>Uncommon
76-90=>Rare
91-98=>Super Rare
99-100=>Mythical
~
Super Rare eggs
1-40=>Common
41-70=>Uncommon
71-85=>Rare
86-95=>Super Rare
96-99=Mythical
100=>Legendary
~
After the 6 values are recorded, a second RNG of range 1-5 will be rolled 6 times.
This value will decide which trait from that certain rarity the Kyron baby will get. (E.g. if the first RNG rolled a no. that indicate "Wings" trait will be Uncommon, and the 2nd RNG rolled a 4, the "Wings" trait on the Kyron baby will be trait Uc4)
18 Mar 2017, 10:46 pm (Edited 14 May 2017, 9:07 am)
Pinglist?
@Khisyra 01141 @WinterBliss 02962 @Sassibirb 03142 @Beoof 05477 @elly 16352 @Kay_Mentrae 18306 @Mariahkat 18611 @Admiral 20455 @Lexxeck 21846 @Snowflakeartist 27390 @humane 30435 @LordKaen 30524 @Noctiseternal 34751 @Oliver_Woolfe 34957 @redblackpawprint 37986 @baa 38271 @Djpawz 41090 @McReyes 46327 @Drac-avian_icicles 52409 @GamzeeMakara 53367 @Lubiniki 54726 @occultApathetic 55445 @Kuraii 58129 @Rainstorm 58139 @Lunawolf44 62954 @Fluzzy 68135 @Iralla 69812 @Mykestri 71150 @CyanSapphire 74615 @satintheunicorn 77151 @SerenityStarla 77726 @Cookie4q 78632 @Elec_squirrel10 81847 @Hexagon_Storm 83772 @coyoteteethe 84111 @Ryuuka 84273 @BoltBraixen 84937 @CanaryChaos 87170 @Stargates 87276 @Tehutiy 89007 @skysnake 92464

@iristhefurry12345678 55089 @Elwine 83041 (mystery egg)-new Adopts

@Naon 78396 - SR egg
21 Mar 2017, 9:16 am
This thread is now OPEN
(>.< Ahh I'm a bit nervous to open this... )
21 March 2017
What are these strange looking eggs? There seems to be little Kyrons growing within! Get yourself a mystery egg now :D
ubnO2Gz.jpg

Pinglist from IC thread :3
WinterBliss WinterBliss Lexxeck Lexxeck snowflakeartist snowflakeartist LordKaen LordKaen Shadowheart124 Shadowheart124 Oliver_Woolfe Oliver_Woolfe xarazura xarazura occultApathetic occultApathetic Rainstorm Rainstorm SerenityStarla SerenityStarla Ryuuka Ryuuka BoltBraixen BoltBraixen
21 Mar 2017, 9:20 am
Lycoris wow this is so cute! I'd like to buy mystery egg number 3 please! in fd uwu
And put me on the pinglist ;w;
elly | she\her | them\they | 20
♥Painties♥
♥Adopts♥
21 Mar 2017, 9:22 am
Lycoris
May I buy the first mystery egg please?
original.gif
》 Snowflake | she/her | FV-1《
Ping me to get my attention!

Scavenger Hunt!
lf writingf2u css
21 Mar 2017, 9:22 am
elly Okie! I'll place the egg in your nest :D I'll ping you again when it's ready to hatch! Thanks ^_^
21 Mar 2017, 9:24 am
Sb on the auction
8_by_aangelic_dau9uoz-150x70.png click my eggs?
IMG_20170721_073411-800x300.jpg
21 Mar 2017, 9:26 am (Edited 25 Mar 2017, 2:15 am)
snowflakeartist okie! It's now placed in your nest! I'll ping you again when it's ready to hatch :D

inkrunner101 noted! Thanks!
21 Mar 2017, 9:30 am (Edited 21 Mar 2017, 9:31 am)
Lycoris Would it be possible to hold egg #4 until later today? The black and white one. I'm buying some FD later today ;;
24~She/He/They~Genderfluid~Doggo~
Icon by Sixbane
3224626_1t3wnPZpFNzBqVO.gif
Sig art by Tiedenn
OCGPyNh.png
21 Mar 2017, 9:34 am
LordKaen okie! I'll put it on hold!
21 Mar 2017, 9:39 am (Edited 21 Mar 2017, 9:42 am)
Lycoris I'd like to be put on pinglist, please. Can I get egg no.2, as well?

I really like Elly's egg! I want to know if that pattern will ever come back haha :'D
21 Mar 2017, 9:45 am (Edited 9 Apr 2017, 8:06 am)
Admiral Okie! The egg is now sitting in your nest XD
And there will not be same patterns on the Kyrons, each one of them is unique! But there might be similiar ones in the future :D