Moth's Paintie Shoppe [CLOSED]

27 Mar 2017, 6:29 pm (Edited 9 Jan 2018, 12:15 pm)
Moth's Paintie Shoppe

Currently closed indefinitely. I am planning on taking a break from FV. You can still PM me about the following:
- USD commissions
- Art trades
I might take a while to reply.

- Please PING ME for attention.

Alternative payment options:
Plush: non-magical rare species plush (anything not in my toybox).
Art: if you're a paintie artist and I'm on your pinglist, there is a 99% chance I am down to do a paintie art trade. Don't be afraid to ask!

Table of Contents:
[post1] Customs (+ Rules)
[post 2] Premade sales
[post 3] Pinglist
[post 4] More examples

1. Custom Paintie Commissions

I currently offer customs in two different styles:

Style 1:
Flat price: 1.8kFD - 18$
Flat colored or just slightly cell-shaded.
Chibi costume villagers are currently only available in this style!

28231.png
32601.png

Style 2:
Price range: 4kFD - 40$ upwards, depending on complexity. Feel free to ping me for price estimates.
Fully rendered and shaded.

26258.png28049.pngwkxXE3s.png

Process

1. fill out the form below and ping me.
2. I will ping you to confirm your slot and give you a pricetag.
space- If you’re paying in FD, simply send the payment over through currency transfer.
space- If you’re paying in USD, please reply with the email address you want to be billed to (you can pm it to me if you don’t want to post it on public forums). I will send you a payment request through Paypal.
3. I will get started on your art as soon as I’ve received payment. Turnabout should be around seven days. I will send you WIPs!

Order Form

@ Ammoth
Character Reference: (link to visual ref, or a description of what you want. I'm fine with being given artistic freedom!)
Base: (what villager species/color do you want your paintie based on?)
Style: (1 or 2?)
Payment Type: (USD or FD)

Slots
total: 3 slots (usually)

1. closed - FD
  2. Hadsvich - USD
  3. open - USD
  4. Donburi (Trade)

Rules

• Payment is upfront, in full. This is non-negotiable.
  • I do not offer shifties at this time, only base edits.
  • Credit me somewhere on the villager page when the paintie is uploaded (tags or description).
  • Refund policy: you can request a full refund until after I've shown you the first draft(s). After you've confirmed the first draft(s) (when I start coloring), I will only refund half of the payment. Rejected painties might end up sold as premades instead.
  • You may resell painties you have bought from me. There are currently no limitations on price/currency.

Not really rules but worth mentionning:
  • I prefer USD over FD so if it's all the same to you, pick the first ;)
  • I love getting pinged when painties I made get accepted! So don't be shy about showing them off, it will make me super happy if you let me know the paintie got through!

rules are subject to change/addition at any point in time.
EjuKFRA.png

Seeking: Winter and snow themed painties, forest or folklore themed painties and body horror (thread!). Don't hesitate to ping me if you make premades that fit this!

27 Mar 2017, 6:30 pm (Edited 9 Nov 2017, 8:29 pm)
2. Premade Sales/Auctions

Premades might vary more wildly in style than customs, like emulating certain art-styles or having more drastic colors and designs. I will offer these sporadically, depending on demand and how much I'm feeling like it.
Auctions will be held in a separate thread for clarity's sake.

For sale:

pwtnWWB.png
"The Void looks back" Lion Big Cat
10$ - 1200FD

Sold to 707

Current Auctions:

None atm!

Previous auctions:
EjuKFRA.png

Seeking: Winter and snow themed painties, forest or folklore themed painties and body horror (thread!). Don't hesitate to ping me if you make premades that fit this!
27 Mar 2017, 6:32 pm (Edited 25 Dec 2017, 7:44 am)
3. Pinglist

- For everything:
Soni BeakyBirds gerbilfluff Harper-Penn Enoch Varinis dedenne Pesticide Krookodile Voodoo elly Pyon llZoeyll Sinclair MaiseKawaii jude Spookly Laz Ryuuka Nyxie Kaelryn Beoof fiskybitz TwizzArt Toxicide Aethubryn Sylvette Momo1013 YuuriKatsuki OkamiAmaterasu

- For open custom slots:
Donburi Sijo ImGoingSpace Motoko exosomniac klavier

- For premades:
FoxBoxUniverse Kikaru Soni Omelette Velociraptor Lime-dragons-lick kroevolkture
EjuKFRA.png

27 Mar 2017, 6:33 pm (Edited 2 Jul 2017, 10:50 am)
4. More examples

Some pretty examples, in no particular order.

25476.png
My villager Fir.

26975.png
A Foo Lion paintie that was auctioned, now owned by Cedric

26154.png
My villager Rowan, winning entry for the Snow Festival paintie contest (2017).

27731.png
An Art-Nouveau/Alphonse Mucha inspired paintie that was auctioned, now owned by Naon

29706.png
An art trade bee paintie with shuppet

30430.png
A Mythic Dragon paintie commission in style 2, for Naon

30589.png
A cat paintie commission in style 1, for Hadsvich

zIwBilv.png
A galactic horse paintie commission in style 2, for Lieicent - not onsite yet

wkxXE3s.png
A saggitari paintie commission in style 2, for Lieicent

9lhYfvO.png
A fairy rabbit paintie commission in style 2, for Lieicent - not onsite yet
EjuKFRA.png

27 Mar 2017, 6:43 pm
And we're good to go!
EjuKFRA.png

27 Mar 2017, 6:45 pm
May I be on the pinglist for everything please? ;u;

F9EcHKE.gif

Deviantart | FurAffinity | Toyhou.se

•Pixel by me•
27 Mar 2017, 6:45 pm
  1. fill out the form below and ping me.
  2. I will ping you to confirm your slot and give you a pricetag.
    1. If you’re paying in FD, simply send the payment over through currency transfer.
    2. If you’re paying in USD, please reply with the email address you want to be billed to (you can pm it to me if you don’t want to post it on public forums). I will send you a payment request through Paypal.
  3. I will get started on your art as soon as I’ve received payment. Turnabout should be between one and five days.
wow
jess #7302 | she/her | links
27 Mar 2017, 6:46 pm
Ammoth Could I be added to the pinglist as well? It's such a bummer being paid bi-weekly. ;;
7UBFRX4.png?1

27 Mar 2017, 6:49 pm
msjanny
get your scaly chicken feet off of my ugly BBCode. I can sin how I want to.

Soni BeakyBirds
Adding you both! Thank you for your interest!
(Also, BeakyBirds, I see you have a Kimet! What a pretty girl!)
EjuKFRA.png

27 Mar 2017, 6:56 pm
:')
chickens are coming in a month and a half please don't forget about me
jess #7302 | she/her | links
27 Mar 2017, 7:40 pm
Ammoth could I be on the list for customs? All your painties are just awesome :D

I've been away from fv for a while, so if you think I forgot something please let me know!
27 Mar 2017, 7:45 pm
Ooh. I'd love to be on your pinglist, please! All your painties are such delights. 83

~ Gerbil the chinchilla | "he" = yes; "they" = very yes | old as dirt ~
~ ate a lot of food once | forever chasing Mimics ~
~ has big dreams, and little common sense ~
nifty icon by dedenne
27 Mar 2017, 7:46 pm
Donburi
Customs are currently open! But yes, I'll add you to the pinglist c: Thank you!!

gerbilfluff
adding you, thank you!
EjuKFRA.png

28 Mar 2017, 12:18 am (Edited 28 Mar 2017, 12:19 am)
Ammoth

Oh man, your customs are amazing! I need to get one; let me just check my FD and-
Empty-Wallet.jpg

... well I guess you can put me on the pinglist
Enoch| 24 |
28 Mar 2017, 12:52 am
May I be added to your ping list for everything please? Your work is lovely I hope you get some sales soon! ^u^
28 Mar 2017, 2:02 am
Ammoth
Mailed my questions + ref to you

Request: Custom Paintie
Villager Base: Mythic Dragon [ ref in mail + requested alterations ]
Payment: FD
Selling:
My Menagerie, Toybox, and Storage

My Wishlist / Trade Thread
No longer seeking atm
Click Here
28 Mar 2017, 6:18 am
Naon -> pm'd

Harper-Penn
done, thank you!

Enoch
Aha, I feel. I opened a paintie shop to fill my wallet :')
Adding you!
EjuKFRA.png

28 Mar 2017, 3:45 pm
Ammoth How would you feel about making my bird Chatot in the second style? :o
tumblr_ojh5uhC7P41tq6w18o1_400.jpg
7UBFRX4.png?1

29 Mar 2017, 3:08 am
Ammoth

I'd like a paintie in style 1~

Character Reference: Jiro in Nekomata From
Base: Cat/Calico
Payment Type: USD

Would I be able to get an arm pose change?
Something like the paintie by physicsmutt.
by_dcasom_by_hadsvichreykjavik-db60cou.p
sig art by Dcasom
29 Mar 2017, 4:32 am
BeakyBirds
I could do that, easy! He'd be 40$/4kFD, since it's not a very complicated edit (assuming you want him on a bird base, I'd need to shorten/parrot-ify the legs a bit, and remodel the face).
He's a gorgeous bird, wow!

Hadsvich
Can do, you have a slot!
And yeah I can do an arm pose change, no problem. The crossed arms on the cats are kinda awkward, aren't they? :') Do you also want the little floating fires?
That would be 18$, let me know what email address you want to be invoiced at! You can PM it if you'd rather not have it public c:
EjuKFRA.png

29 Mar 2017, 4:47 am
Ammoth ping list please! .-. Hopefully I have some spare cash soon because these are delightful~
Former AnonFairy Existentialism (I was until people started making and releasing villagers with bad CSS... Ruin my fun why don't ya'll)
WiwPM2N.gif
29 Mar 2017, 5:12 am
Varinis
Adding you, thank you for your interest!
EjuKFRA.png

29 Mar 2017, 6:09 pm
Ammoth eeee please add me to your pinglists *o* I gotta get some references ready before I commission you!
29 Mar 2017, 9:06 pm
dedenne
gotcha, thank you for your interest!
EjuKFRA.png

30 Mar 2017, 4:10 am
Ammoth said:
Hadsvich
Can do, you have a slot!
And yeah I can do an arm pose change, no problem. The crossed arms on the cats are kinda awkward, aren't they? :') Do you also want the little floating fires?
That would be 18$, let me know what email address you want to be invoiced at! You can PM it if you'd rather not have it public c:

Awesome~ Yeah. x'3
Up to you~ They can be a different color too if you'd like~
Email is [email protected]~
by_dcasom_by_hadsvichreykjavik-db60cou.p
sig art by Dcasom