Civae Adoptables - Grand Opening!

30 Mar 2017, 1:54 pm
Meesh said:
No worries Ryuuka I'm actually subscribed to this thread now so I'll never miss a post!

Unfortunately 2 weeks is longer than I've seen holds in adoptables threads, or even forum posts! Kestrels and I discussed and it's a little longer than we're comfortable putting Nightplasma on hold, but if you'd like I can put you on a pinglist and ping you if it's closer to the 11th and you're still interested/it hasn't been bought yet. We're probably gonna set a hold for 3 days so we could ping you around the 8th?

Also, Nightplasma is a fire morph, which we do plan to release more of, so no worries if you don't grab him! There'll definitely be more in stock, especially during the grand opening event where we've promised at least two civae in the shop every day :)

Well, I'd appreciate f you could put it on hold for as long as you are comfortable. So that's until the 2nd of April, then? I will try to get the money sooner.
Also, do you accept partial payments or are you only comfortable in full payments? I do have 3$, I believe, but that's it :/
tumblr_ot1xt5hafQ1siav5co1_500.gif
30 Mar 2017, 2:41 pm
Ryuuka we discussed and decided we can't do partial payments due to there being a chance of a cancelaltion, or exceeding the 3 day limit and then the civae being stuck in limbo since it's partially paid for. We can put this guy on hold for you though, until the end of the day on April 2nd :) Thanks for your interest!
Check out Civae Adopts!

large_by_tiercels-db3kap6.png
30 Mar 2017, 2:44 pm
Meesh said:
Ryuuka we discussed and decided we can't do partial payments due to there being a chance of a cancelaltion, or exceeding the 3 day limit and then the civae being stuck in limbo since it's partially paid for. We can put this guy on hold for you though, until the end of the day on April 2nd :) Thanks for your interest!

Thank you!
And sorry for being so difficult haha, I just really like this fella :D
30 Mar 2017, 2:48 pm (Edited 30 Mar 2017, 2:48 pm)
Ryuuka I can't complain with that :D We'll be uploading a few more adopts in the coming days so keep an eye out for some more of our plasmas, we really liked them too!
Check out Civae Adopts!

30 Mar 2017, 11:53 pm
Nice adopt shop! Love the art and crafting/questing/item components.

Can't do USD though, so consider this a friendly bump!
xKSncrg.png
30 Mar 2017, 11:57 pm
Thank you Hawkfeather , I appreciate the bump and the complement :) I forgot to ask Hypernova and Dragonpud but would you guys like to be added to a pinglist for non usd opportunities? Nothing's set in stone but we're discussing the possibilities of doing fd or similar type specials/raffles in the future.
Check out Civae Adopts!

31 Mar 2017, 12:02 am
Sure! No worries if you decide to stick to USD, but if a FD opportunity ever pops up I'd love a ping c:
xKSncrg.png
31 Mar 2017, 12:07 am
Dragonpud definitely! I'll have to save up some FD in that case
paintie_banner_left_by_dragonpud-db32dbgx3YcCt0.pngpaintie_banner_right_by_dragonpud-db32db
31 Mar 2017, 7:01 am
Yes please!!
button_by_akixsasuke-db9tqmt.png
tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_250.giftumblr_inline_nqfatkFPuU1qi7awk_250.gif
31 Mar 2017, 8:11 am
May I please be on the pinglist for new premades?

F9EcHKE.gif

Deviantart | FurAffinity | Toyhou.se

•Pixel by me•
31 Mar 2017, 12:38 pm
Hawkfeather Dragonpud Hypernova All added, and thanks for your support!

Soni I've added you to the premades pinglist, hope you find something you like soon :)
Check out Civae Adopts!

31 Mar 2017, 4:36 pm
Oh I love the one on hold for Ryuuka to bits but I'm too broke at the moment to get it even if it went off hold. XD no worries about that! I can't wait to see what else comes out and hopefully I can get some free spending money then after I get my computer back and can resume commissions.

F9EcHKE.gif

Deviantart | FurAffinity | Toyhou.se

•Pixel by me•
31 Mar 2017, 6:53 pm
Soni you're in luck because we absolutely have fire morphs ready to go :) We're waiting for some more of these guys to go before restocking, but I'll be sure to ping you when we do!
Check out Civae Adopts!

31 Mar 2017, 7:06 pm
These guys are lovely!! <3 Would you put me on the general pinglist as well as the pinglist for future FD sales/raffles/etc? Thank you very much <3
YBLdXhp.gif1F8Dbm5.gif
Laz ★ they/she ★ PST
31 Mar 2017, 7:20 pm
Laz said:
These guys are lovely!! <3 Would you put me on the general pinglist as well as the pinglist for future FD sales/raffles/etc? Thank you very much <3

Thank you so much Laz, we're glad you like them :) You've been added to both pinglists, looking forward to seeing you in the future!
Check out Civae Adopts!

1 Apr 2017, 7:03 pm
Ryuuka quick 24 hour warning before Nightplasma's hold expires!
Check out Civae Adopts!

2 Apr 2017, 6:46 am
Meesh said:
Ryuuka quick 24 hour warning before Nightplasma's hold expires!

I am able to pay for her so no more waiting ^^
2 Apr 2017, 6:58 am
Meesh
Could I be added to the pinglist please?
And I'd love to affiliate with you! But my species doesn't have a banner o:

AFFILIATION FORM
Name of adopts: Meisairyu
Link to adoptables thread: http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/51417-meisairyu-cafe-first-auction-open?page=1
Banner: N/A
ezgif_5_d97b91a49a_by_dessert_dingo-dc27ezgif_5_73dbbf06ca_by_dessert_dingo-dc27
Female | 18 | Australian |My dA
Candy Gore Commissions
2 Apr 2017, 12:36 pm
Ryuuka - awesome, thanks! Go ahead and copy paste the form one more time and send the payment over and I'll start putting together your profile. Once the payment is set you can go ahead and start interacting as normal.

CyanSapphire - Kestrels offered to make a banner for you! Go ahead and put our banner/link in your thread and we'll ping you here once it's done~ In the meantime, I'll just put the link in our thread :)
Check out Civae Adopts!

2 Apr 2017, 12:44 pm
Meesh

ADOPTION FORM
Username: Ryuuka
Adoptable Name: Nightplasma
Civae Name: Nyte
2 Apr 2017, 4:41 pm
Ryuuka your profile is ready to go here! You're welcome to start exploring immediatly - we have a special quest right now that will give you an exclusive staff item!

FiniteFeline Maiyunbby LordKaen BoltBraixen Kay_Mentrae Ryuuka Laz
Soni CyanSapphire we're gonna restock in a couple of hours! If you have a preference for restocking fire or air civae, or dark or light colored civae, let us know!
Check out Civae Adopts!

2 Apr 2017, 9:11 pm
Meesh
Added your banner in my thread <3
ezgif_5_d97b91a49a_by_dessert_dingo-dc27ezgif_5_73dbbf06ca_by_dessert_dingo-dc27
Candy Gore Commissions
2 Apr 2017, 9:22 pm
Aaaah these are super cute! Unfortunately I can't afford to get any right now, but I would definitely like to be added to the pinglist, as these critters are definitely my kind of adoptable. Please let me know if you plan on implementing any non-USD opportunities!
Storm // 20 // female (she/her) // Lovable (And Suffering) Artist
jJLSMXa.png
KfRvq5j.png
My icon and signature sprite were made by the lovely Briannakitty
Vista by Violetpool !
2 Apr 2017, 9:28 pm (Edited 2 Apr 2017, 9:29 pm)
Aaaah these are super cute! Unfortunately I can't afford to get any right now, but I would definitely like to be added to the pinglist, as these critters are definitely my kind of adoptable. Please let me know if you plan on implementing any non-USD opportunities!

I would love to know this too as I can't have my own PayPal till past June most likely ;w;
I'd certainly love a few of these though, they're a gorgeous species, there's already two up on the first page I'd like to get but just can't at the moment, but I understand why, you probably lay need the USD <3
Candy Gore Commissions
2 Apr 2017, 11:52 pm
Meesh EXPLORATION FORM
Nyte will explore today