Mercat Adopts/Premades $5/Custom $10

30 Mar 2017, 5:29 pm (Edited 26 Jan 2018, 3:41 pm)
Hello! I'm just getting started with these, but I figured I'd post to gather some interest/input. Mercats can be used as shiftie panties if you like! Each mercat is a unique design. (I might change the name of these adopts later if I come up with something more clever X3)

Please feel free to suggest ideas! Some possible upcoming adopt themes include: candy, galaxy, fish friends, bubbles, kelp/coral, maneki-neko, robot, ghost, clownfish, shark, seasons, rainbow, lace, angelic, demonic, flower themed

Premade Mercat Adopts: $5 USD
Custom Mercat Adopts: $10 USD

Mercat Chibis: Coming soon!
Payments through paypal, I'll send you my email over PM :)

kittyfish_adopt_base_by_cenobitesquid-db
kittyfish_chibi_prev_by_cenobitesquid-db

FOR SALE:
Lolita Tabby ($5 USD)
lolita_tabby_by_cenobitesquid-db478w7.pn

SOLD:
Sanke Koi ($5 USD) SOLD to griffhighwind
kittyfish_adopt_koi_by_cenobitesquid-db4
Sea Princess ($5 USD) SOLD to McReyes
kittyfish_adopt_mermaid_recolor_by_cenob
Orchid Orca: $5 USD SOLD to griffhighwind
orca_orchid_by_cenobitesquid-db4cmm4.png
Dragon Moray ($5 USD) SOLD to Iralla
http://orig13.deviantart.net/b188/f/2017/091/0/f/dragonmorayeel_500_by_cenobitesquid-db4cmbj.png
Bones ($5 USD) (Purchased by Goji 9/24/17)
kittyfish_skeleton2_by_cenobitesquid-db4

Ping List:
saishira Amaimon shadowwolfgem missliliya octo Starchaser Iralla teaunicorn kroevolkture Cakooie Laz

Chibi Ping List:
LuckyMou kroevolkture
skull_wickerbeast_signature_by_cenobitesmoth_premades_signature_by_cenobitesquid_orca_orchid_signature_by_cenobitesquid-

30 Mar 2017, 6:15 pm
<reserved post>
skull_wickerbeast_signature_by_cenobitesmoth_premades_signature_by_cenobitesquid_orca_orchid_signature_by_cenobitesquid-
30 Mar 2017, 10:27 pm
New premade added! ^_^
31 Mar 2017, 12:14 am
whitefox
Can I be added to the ping list?
Icon by artbyVaki.tumblr.com
31 Mar 2017, 12:29 am
saishira Of course! :) If you have any suggestions for adopts you'd like to see, lay them on me!
31 Mar 2017, 12:44 am
Oh my goodness these are adorable! Id get the Koi one but I dont get paid until tomorrow haha. May I be added to a pinglist though?

As for ideas hmm. How about one for the beach/seashells, an orca themed one, for clownfish or tigerfish even?
OCGPyNh.png
31 Mar 2017, 12:48 am
add me to the pinglist please!

she/her
W5O99CF.pngRKJwIuk.gifW5O99CF.png
31 Mar 2017, 12:49 am
adorable <3o<3
ideas: ghost, robot, sharks?? o:
1801-assorted-gears.png495-flying-larkspur.png1750-mechanical-heart.png
tumblr_omhhzmrb3c1qd5qr4o1_1280.gif

31 Mar 2017, 1:25 am
griffhighwind Thanks for the ideas :D And the koi adopt might still be here tomorrow if you're interested, or I could hold them for you :)

krizpy Thank you ^_^ and thanks for the suggestions! :D Should I add you to the ping list?

Amaimon Will do!
31 Mar 2017, 2:27 am
These are really cute and I would love to be added to the pinglist!

I also have another thing to say/ask, which I hope doesn't come as rude, but may I ask how these are closed species, I feel like a mermaid cat is too much of a general idea to claim as a closed species, but otherwise your art style is very cute and I can't wait to see more these little guys. ( I really hope this didn't come off as rude, if it did, I'm really sorry)
bfb3RDT.pngCall me Gem| She/her and Them/they| Sapphic1MtmN6G.png

UdXKo19.jpgWX2rzpt.png hPSL0H9.gif
31 Mar 2017, 2:32 am (Edited 31 Mar 2017, 2:32 am)
Oh wow, gorgeous, I love the koi
Loading 99% complete...
31 Mar 2017, 3:07 am (Edited 31 Mar 2017, 3:17 am)
shadowwolfgem Thanks for that input, I think you're probably right! I didn't think about it that way XD This is my first time doing an adopt like this (my own imaginary creature design idea), and I've seen that terminology around. But I suppose it refers more to something kind of specific?

Anyway I'll add you to the ping list ^_^
31 Mar 2017, 3:09 am
Dubstep Thanks so much! :D
31 Mar 2017, 3:13 am (Edited 31 Mar 2017, 3:14 am)
shadowwolfgem Thanks for that input, I think you're probably right! I didn't think about it that way XD This is my first time doing an adopt like this, and I've seen that terminology around. But I suppose it refers more to something kind of specific?

Anyway I'll add you to the ping list ^_^

That okay, normally closed species are a species that you made up that is original, like a something that doesn't exist or like really special traits that make the species original, tho I have seen people claim very simple ideas as closed species which isn't fair because anyone could make them and not even know of that person,
bfb3RDT.pngCall me Gem| She/her and Them/they| Sapphic1MtmN6G.png

UdXKo19.jpgWX2rzpt.png hPSL0H9.gif
31 Mar 2017, 3:16 am
shadowwolfgem I have seen other simpler ones labeled as closed species too, browsing around, but I'm with you on the usage of the term, I think. Some of the ones I've seen have very specific species specifications and behaviors and such, which isn't really what I'm going for with these ^_^ Anyway I changed the thread title~
31 Mar 2017, 3:45 am
Ah yes, if you could hold Koi for me that would be fantastic!
OCGPyNh.png
31 Mar 2017, 3:50 am
griffhighwind Will do! :) Just send me a PM when you're ready to buy, and I'll send you my paypal address.
31 Mar 2017, 11:44 am
:3
31 Mar 2017, 2:12 pm
saishira Amaimon shadowwolfgem I've got a new eel adopt and a revision/recolor of Sea Princess up for sale!

kittyfish_adopt_mermaid_recolor_by_cenob
kittyfish_adopt_eel_by_cenobitesquid-db4
31 Mar 2017, 2:15 pm
Are we allowed to use these as shifty painties if we buy? Also are you still selling moth painties, because I love them
Loading 99% complete...
31 Mar 2017, 2:15 pm
whitefox Would you be willing to take FD + paintie ticket for sea princess? (or all FD)
OGve6Je.png
Please @ ping me to get my attention!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - VlDJnIY.png - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Previously Morichinatsu
31 Mar 2017, 2:31 pm (Edited 31 Mar 2017, 2:31 pm)
Dubstep You can absolutely use them for shifties! (Maybe I should say that in the initial post...)

I will probably reopen my moth adopts soon. If you wouldn't mind leaving a little comment on my page about it, I can add you to the pinglist when I open :)

Morichinatsu I'm only taking USD for the time being, but I can put you on a pinglist in case I sell for FD in the future? :)
31 Mar 2017, 2:33 pm
whitefox Ahhh alright! Unfortunately I just have a handful of FD left that I'm trying to use up, but thank you for the offer though!
OGve6Je.png
Please @ ping me to get my attention!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - VlDJnIY.png - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Previously Morichinatsu
31 Mar 2017, 8:02 pm
New adopt!
1 Apr 2017, 1:10 am (Edited 1 Apr 2017, 1:11 am)

whitefox
May I be added to the ping list? c:

kat | 24 | she/her
MFybAPY.png

furaffinity | tumblr

MFybAPY.png