Log In

Exploration Event Guide + Archive

4 Apr 2017, 4:55 pm
So results are always the same? Should have expected as much... Went up the spire stairs twice now, exausting experience
Free Sneep/Manatee Studding
~You should probably ping me
deviantart
29 | married | icelandic | dragonkin | FV +6 hrs
20170222131517-0eb43560.png
4 Apr 2017, 5:09 pm
Dmm event

Door>
The door is locked, but you see a window open around the side of the house. Do you wish to try enter through it?
No/Yes


Yes>
Huh, the window is higher up than you thought it'd be. Still, it looks like you'll be able to climb up some loose bricks to the window. As you attempt to climb up, something tugs on your leg, pulling you tumbling to the ground. You glance around for a culprit, but all you find is eerie silence. It's time to leave.


Nothing happened, didn't lose any turns
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
4 Apr 2017, 5:10 pm (Edited 5 Apr 2017, 12:14 pm)
(Heres some things you may find useful my friends! This will be edited as I go along)
(Edit: All of this happened in Dragon's Maw Manor!)


You spy a card facedown in the distance, do you wish to investigate?
{Yes}
A dark green card lies before you, do you wish to flip it?
{Yes}
The card reveals a large, durable tower.
(End, House Durability Potion)


You've passed by this hill many times before, but this time, something seems off. A small house lies idle on the hill with an eerie, almost foreboding, aura. Do you wish to explore it?
{Yes]
You approach the house, from afar it looked small but now it seems to be a large mansion. You slowly open the gate, and to your surprise, it opens with ease. It looks like nobody's been here for ages, you're sure whoever owned it won't mind you taking a look around. At a glance, you spy a small tool shed, the garden, and the front door. Which would you like to investigate?
{The Garden}
You wander over to the gardens. They seem.. well-kept, strange considering the rest of the house seems so derelict. Two points of interest catch your eye, the pond and the gazebo, which would you like to explore?
{The Gazebo}
You enter the gazebo to find scattered chairs and tables knocked over and distorted. In the distance you hear a faint scream, and shrug it off as your imagination. You carefully begin to inspect the grounds, for a moment, you begin to see a familiar figure, almost cackling in the distance, but your attention is quickly drawn away back to the scream as it happens once more, closer this time. Another scream, closer. More frequent. Another. Suddenly you begin to find your consciousness fade as you wake up safely back at home.
{End}
(Wasn't paying attention, but it seems to have taken away my explorations ;;)


You've passed by this hill many times before, but this time, something seems off. A small house lies idle on the hill with an eerie, almost foreboding, aura. Do you wish to explore it?
{Yes}
You approach the house, from afar it looked small but now it seems to be a large mansion. You slowly open the gate, and to your surprise, it opens with ease. It looks like nobody's been here for ages, you're sure whoever owned it won't mind you taking a look around. At a glance, you spy a small tool shed, the garden, and the front door. Which would you like to investigate?
{The Door}
You approach the door to find it locked. You peer around for a way in, but it doesn't look like you can safely enter the house. You hear the trees rustle behind you, and you begin to feel like you're being watched. It's time to leave.
{End, Nothing seems to have changed.}


You spy a card facedown in the distance, do you wish to investigate?
{Yes}
A glorious blue card lies peacefully before you. Do you wish to flip it?
{Yes}
You flip the card to reveal a tranquil river and peaceful forest.
{End, Nothing seems to have changed}


You spy a card facedown in the distance, do you wish to investigate?
{Yes}
A glorious blue card lies peacefully before you. Do you wish to flip it?
{Yes}
The card reveals a glorious angelic figure. You quickly jot down some notes.
{End, Angelic Pattern Book Gained!}


You've passed by this hill many times before, but this time, something seems off. A small house lies idle on the hill with an eerie, almost foreboding, aura. Do you wish to explore it?
{Yes}
Nothing happens!
{End, I cry forever.}


You spy a card facedown in the distance, do you wish to investigate?
{Yes}
A glorious blue card lies peacefully before you. Do you wish to flip it?
{Yes}
The card reveals scales with some tasty food on them, which begins to manifest below it. When making judgments, one must use intelligence and wisdom; both of which were clearly lacking when making the reward for this card.
{End, Phoenix Fire Hot Wings gained}



You spy a card facedown in the distance, do you wish to investigate?
{Yes}
Upon further investigation, the card has a fantastically detailed black back. Do you wish to flip it?
{Yes}
This card is interesting. It reveals a small rope and a towering cliff. If at first you thought the cliff was an insurmountable obstacle, it now seems manageable from a new perspective. Reinvigorated, you discover some new fantastic things during your travels today.
{End, Ice Lettuce Seed, Spiders, and Infection Plant seed gained.}


You spy a card facedown in the distance, do you wish to investigate?
{Yes}
Upon further investigation, the card has a fantastically detailed black back. Do you wish to flip it?
{Yes}
The card image reveals a cloaked figure with glowing red eyes. As you gaze at the card, you suddenly feel exhausted.
{End, lost all my turns}


You spy a card facedown in the distance, do you wish to investigate?
{Yes}
A glorious blue card lies peacefully before you. Do you wish to flip it?
{Yes}
The card reveals a warrior, ready for combat. Like the figure, you must be ready to defend what's right.
{End, steel sword gained}


You spy a card facedown in the distance, do you wish to investigate?
{Yes}
A dark green card lies before you, do you wish to flip it?
{Yes}
The card reveals a friendly, welcoming figure. Everything will be okay, and you know that no matter what challenges you face, you'll feel better after having faced them.
{End, HP potion received!}

-Click Here For my Pattern Book Trade!-

Heyo, If it wouldn't be too much trouble, feel free to click my eggs! I'd really appreciate it.
https://pokefarm.com/user/PixelatedRainbow

4 Apr 2017, 5:11 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 5:14 pm)
My DDM friends, don't go to the gazebo in the garden.

"You enter the gazebo to find scattered chairs and tables knocked over and distorted. In the distance you hear a faint scream, and shrug it off as your imagination. You carefully begin to inspect the grounds, for a moment, you begin to see a familiar figure, almost cackling in the distance, but your attention is quickly drawn away back to the scream as it happens once more, closer this time. Another scream, closer. More frequent. Another. Suddenly you begin to find your consciousness fade as you wake up safely back at home."

My explorer lost all their turns.
I came here to drink soda and make puns, and I've already finished my soda.
I have slow commenting reflexes.
I'm 1h ahead of furvilla time. Please ping me for my attention!
FIGHT ME!!
4 Apr 2017, 5:13 pm
DMM answer! Went from the hill > Garden > Pond


As you approach the pond, a shadow dashes past you, then again, and once more. Strangely, though, you don't feel scared. As you reach the water's surface, you see a small feline sitting next to the water's edge. It looks like you've made a new friend!


I received an Autumn Witchy.
4 Apr 2017, 5:26 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 5:26 pm)
klavier
i found the detailed black card! i clicked yes and got this :
de59ff6eacc34a1681c7445281b166cc.png

ZrcYX3U.png

vista by lovingrobot
4 Apr 2017, 5:34 pm
MyraMidnight

To be fair, it's too early for us to know... as more people help us out and submit their results, the clearer picture we'll have of what results can happen~
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin
4 Apr 2017, 5:44 pm
Can someone help me out? I'm in ocean dome, i've found the card pop up twice but when i hit yes to wanting to investigate it says nothing happens. What am I supposed to get or do?
Sheason is my furvilla waifu
Please Ping me!

Connor. He-Him/They-them Pansexual
21 Canadian ENTP-T
+2 Hours Server time.

gF0J5AA.jpg311lu8z.png
4 Apr 2017, 5:46 pm
Jashin325 There's just a chance for the cards to do that, unfortunately - I had that ~3 times in a row... ^^
4 Apr 2017, 5:47 pm
For Tigereye Peak
Yes (to enter the cave) -> Breezy Passage -> Structure

-----
Result said:
You search the structure carefully, as you heard noises coming from inside as you approached. In a corner you find a scared animal. As you extend your hand to comfort it, it bites you. You flee the cave and run to the doctor, who unfortunately is out on lunch.
Here's another result for the structure, besides getting pets.
4 Apr 2017, 5:52 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 5:52 pm)
MyraMidnight
i doubt so, some just have very rare outcomes?
I climbed up the stairs, got to a chest, and got a mechanical wolf blueprint!!
Dcasom is a nerduntitled_by_mosac_d-davrc6u.gif
4 Apr 2017, 5:53 pm
MyraMidnight
There's definitely different results. They're not all on the front yet but if you look in the thread people have had different things happen at the same places
commission_for_hawkfeather_by_felispirit
4 Apr 2017, 5:55 pm
I found a random card and decided to flip it over. It said something about it being good to have a companion or whatever and I got a male moon butterfly. I forgot to write it down or anything.
I don't show signatures, so if you said something like to ping you on topics you made or whatever, I won't see it, so sorry!

Please do not ping me in topics I made! I am subscribed to them all.

Hello! Nice to meet you! I am female, and prefer to be referred to as she/her, although I don't really care.

I'm Peachycupcake525 on flight rising, chickensmoothie, and egg cave.

I am a fairy. But which one? If you have a guess, you can PM me.

I was the Restart Fairy. Now I'm a different on
4 Apr 2017, 5:57 pm
MyraMidnight

To be fair, it's too early for us to know... as more people help us out and submit their results, the clearer picture we'll have of what results can happen~
I just like the thought of purple spiral towers, going to keep going up there anyway, I shall have my pillowfort tower hideout!
Free Sneep/Manatee Studding
~You should probably ping me
deviantart
29 | married | icelandic | dragonkin | FV +6 hrs
20170222131517-0eb43560.png
4 Apr 2017, 6:01 pm
In DMM, got a yellow card and recieved a magic shifty plushie with the flavour text of 'Praise the Sun \o/'

I'd imagine it gives out super rare items, though idk if the flavour text changes or not :oo
GMT+ 10 / 9 Hours ahead of FV time!!
Gk9yOoI.gif
They/Them - 19 - Local bastard
4 Apr 2017, 6:02 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 6:02 pm)
kitkat it does seem to be that there are some rarer cards and outcomes. Which is why we want everyone here to help us find them all! There is no way just five or six of us can find all the flavor text!
unknown.png
Source
~Silver~ 17~Forever tired artist~FV time~
4 Apr 2017, 6:05 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 7:22 pm)
Lance-C-Bones BrittneyTTR (so you can update front page)
DMM
Beginning > Yes > The Door > go in (yes)>(door lock climb window move hire (adventure end)
Beginning > Yes > The Shed > No > adventure ends
need UD: whale monkee peep draggy orca sharkitty kirin serpent catbat, witchy, sandhopper, Shelhowl, Dumbo Octopus
FD pet bearded dragon slow loris echidna manatee sphinx (FD one) Flytrap
come join http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/66445-cervidae-guild-seeking-deer-mods?page=1#1442820
my [B/T/S] thread http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/60888-bst-mblansett-shot-19-apr-17-1251-pm
4 Apr 2017, 6:14 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 6:14 pm)
TEP
Floating Red Card

An image of a powerful princess is embedded on the card. Before you manifests a pile of FurCash!
_________ picked up 437 FC!

It also restored my explores along with the FC
4 Apr 2017, 6:15 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 7:22 pm)
Lance-C-Bones BrittneyTTR (so you can update front page)
You spy a card facedown in the distance, do you wish to investigate? flip card dark green HP potion
need UD: whale monkee peep draggy orca sharkitty kirin serpent catbat, witchy, sandhopper, Shelhowl, Dumbo Octopus
FD pet bearded dragon slow loris echidna manatee sphinx (FD one) Flytrap
come join http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/66445-cervidae-guild-seeking-deer-mods?page=1#1442820
my [B/T/S] thread http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/60888-bst-mblansett-shot-19-apr-17-1251-pm
4 Apr 2017, 6:21 pm
TEP
enter cave > dark passage

You decide to take the third passageway into the darkness, it's warmer in here and you get a bad feeling in your gut. As you continue down the passageway you can no longer see the light from the main cavern, but you do see a light ahead. You pick up your pace, eager to be in the familiarity of the light but as you near the source you hear a noise. A snort, followed by the rustling of crude bedding. You turn the corner out of curiosity only to be face to face with - ... you wake up outside the mouth of the cave, put off of adventuring for a good while.
4 Apr 2017, 6:26 pm
Another DMM text.
You slowly open the door, revealing... a fully functional kitchen. There's lots of prepared dishes and delicious food just lying there, freshly cooked! Normally, you'd be curious, maybe you'd search for answers, an explanation, or a reason for this. But.. the food is too tempting. You quickly grab a dish and make your way home.


I received a Squeakherd's Pie.
4 Apr 2017, 6:27 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 6:28 pm)
image.png

Floating red card results if that helps, pretty sure that was a exploration refill too
Free Sneep/Manatee Studding
~You should probably ping me
deviantart
29 | married | icelandic | dragonkin | FV +6 hrs
20170222131517-0eb43560.png
4 Apr 2017, 6:28 pm
huh the door would not open for me.
need UD: whale monkee peep draggy orca sharkitty kirin serpent catbat, witchy, sandhopper, Shelhowl, Dumbo Octopus
FD pet bearded dragon slow loris echidna manatee sphinx (FD one) Flytrap
come join http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/66445-cervidae-guild-seeking-deer-mods?page=1#1442820
my [B/T/S] thread http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/60888-bst-mblansett-shot-19-apr-17-1251-pm
4 Apr 2017, 6:34 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 6:47 pm)
FOR OD!
Find the ship, go in the ship, check the cargo hold, nothing there!!
hrndww.jpg
15ob6o5.png
34o94d2.png
2mn2n10.png
Sheason is my furvilla waifu
Please Ping me!

Connor. He-Him/They-them Pansexual
21 Canadian ENTP-T
+2 Hours Server time.

gF0J5AA.jpg311lu8z.png
4 Apr 2017, 6:36 pm (Edited 4 Apr 2017, 6:45 pm)
Poodle said:
TEP
enter cave > dark passage

You decide to take the third passageway into the darkness, it's warmer in here and you get a bad feeling in your gut. As you continue down the passageway you can no longer see the light from the main cavern, but you do see a light ahead. You pick up your pace, eager to be in the familiarity of the light but as you near the source you hear a noise. A snort, followed by the rustling of crude bedding. You turn the corner out of curiosity only to be face to face with - ... you wake up outside the mouth of the cave, put off of adventuring for a good while.


Make sure to give the event people a ping so we know you're trying to update so that we know who you're looking for~

And was there anything else or before this? I know I've read this before, but it feels like a mix of two. If this is true though, than there may be a random outcome for all paths~!

EDIT

I know where I read some of this before! In the "lit passage" event that I have a screenshot for, the start is different, but the ending is exactly the same! If this is so, than as I said above, there's a bit of randomness to the events! Awesome~! X3
My green name means I'm a helper! What's a helper? Someone that wishes to help others out with knowledge about Furvilla! My favorite subject and where I have the most knowledge is with the warrior career! We are not staff members. If you need help with something, whether it be a bug or something greater, file a report or contact a moderator/admin