Hnng, help calm me please?

14 Apr 2017, 1:56 pm
I have my prom tonight and there's already been a lot of things hindering me from my plans going right, and I'm really nervous and stressing out. I kinda just wanna hear, like, a joke or a funny story about your proms? Or at least give me a tip on what I should expect so I don't make myself a fool...I'm hella nervous omg -internally cries-

14 Apr 2017, 2:48 pm (Edited 14 Apr 2017, 2:48 pm)
So what do I know about proms, I was so nerdy no one but my friends would want to go with me. Well, actually I had a really weird senior prom. My friend and I went to junior prom not giving a crap we didn't have dates. Maybe people thought we were a gay couple? Eh, not that I'd care. So we'd made the same arrangement for senior prom, but then a guy actually asked me to come. We'd been friends, maybe he had a crush on me at that time, but I would never be convinced he did unless he outright said so. Anyways, so then I wasn't about to ditch my friend, so all three of us went to prom. Weird, huh? Well, as it turns out in my real life sitcom prom, my friend was getting a crush on the guy. You know what she did when she was really nervous? She puked. Yep, like every time she was in the same room with this guy, she'd literally start puking. Oh, and did I mention, she'd also sprained her ankle like a week before? So, yeah, my weird sit com prom, my friend on crutches, puking, me oblivious, her crushing on my theoretical date. But hey! Happy ending! She ended up marrying that guy, and they have a kid now.

wow.
My junior prom I wore a tux, was the best dressed girl.

Also you would not imagine the amount of people wearing camo dresses. Blech!

★Manitka★#91133★she/he/they★19★

mwahahahaha.png

14 Apr 2017, 2:48 pm
3a8Cj7Ro.jpg
Pings or it didn't happen.
±0 FV Time | She/Shklee/They | Nerd
bZsX8EA.png0qGA1vg.pngNNvnXrh.png
ILVL.png
47396_s.gif
14 Apr 2017, 2:51 pm
I would highly recommend to the song 'Weightless' by Marconi Union. It's beautiful and has been proven to reduce anxiety by up to 65% :) I always use it when I need to chill out.
Ping me to get my attention please! :3

4-beta-tester-trophy.png - Furvilla Veteran, playing since it started!

My art thread: http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/60203-roxirins-art-blog?page=1#1274046
14 Apr 2017, 11:20 pm
LadyAxeFace Jeverinth Roxirin

Thank you all for your stories, tips, and memes ^^ I had looked at them right before my date (whom is my bf, just to be clear) picked me up so I wasn't able to respond, but they did soothe me a bit. Especially the song! I asked him if it was okay to play, and I surprisingly was less nervous.

Manitka

A few girls there I saw were wearing suits!! It was honestly making me jealous! My date kept wanting to go dance, but with my dress, it had limited movement, sadly..But we still had fun talking outside :33

Thank you four for helping me out. It really did help me a lot < 3
14 Apr 2017, 11:24 pm
Heres something that just may help. :^]
ezgif-4-185d42a190bb.gif
14 Apr 2017, 11:31 pm
YesMan

Oh god, that's perfect XD
15 Apr 2017, 10:34 am
ScissorMouth

Glad I could help! :) Hope you're feeling more chill now, friend ^^
Ping me to get my attention please! :3

4-beta-tester-trophy.png - Furvilla Veteran, playing since it started!

My art thread: http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/60203-roxirins-art-blog?page=1#1274046
18 Apr 2017, 9:01 am
I never been to prom (well, I'm a freshman as of right now). No one will go out with me because I'm just that one kid xD
yxu4z4r2
yyb4hofd
17 | Her/She | Awkward
ISFP | +1 FV Time
DeviantArt | Toyhouse
Tumblr

18 Apr 2017, 9:04 am (Edited 18 Apr 2017, 9:04 am)
I found the best way to calm myself down about prom and not to get stressed about it - to not attend.
Problem solved haha, plus Ill save so much cash because apparently you need to pay about 40e on one person alone to be able to enter and I dont have that much cash lol. what the fuck were they thinking?
tumblr_ot1xt5hafQ1siav5co1_500.gif
18 Apr 2017, 9:16 am
My country's equivalent of senior prom was really fun! And even though the person I asked to be my date had two left feet (not literally, he just couldn't dance at all when we first started practicing dancing hah) we somehow won the prize for best dancers.

Said prize was movie tickets. I did not do my research, thought they were for some dull history film... Nope. History-inspired Tarantino film. I had regret for my life choices 30 minutes in, because I DO NOT deal well with anything gore-y.
18 Apr 2017, 5:06 pm
ChrisHartley
Ah! I'm a sophomore currently >.< My boyfriend is a senior.
Ryuuka
Heh, well that's true. Thing is though, most I spent for prom was $35, which was for my hair (done by one of my mother's friends.) My dress was given to me by my date's sister, since she did social events, and had a vast array of social dresses. And he paid I think...$35 for my ticket since he paid the day before prices went up. But I'm sure he paid more for his suit and all. So I think I was lucky for my first (and probably only) prom I went to.
Shuilan
That's good that it was fun. I had two left feet myself. I drag my feet most of the time, so when I go to take steps while dancing, I then remember to pick up my feet, end up stepping on my partner's feet, then chide myself for being a dummy. And for the tickets, I'm really sorry to hear that! Ooh..That must have not been a good experience for you.
18 Apr 2017, 5:10 pm
We (5 friends and I) went to prom wearing regular prom attire, but we were also all wearing red converses and we went by tractor, because one of my friends' dad was a farmer

Everyone thought we were way cooler than those who went in a limousine lmao
18 Apr 2017, 5:23 pm
if you like pokemon, this blog is full of my fave squish birb Rowlet
http://dailyrowlet.tumblr.com
it's all very cute and i love it <3
Please ping me when replying! <3

7KqdLZI.pngvEgs7M9.pngNJDZR0K.png

My DeviantArt: TheDappledDragon
My FurryAmino: http://aminoapps.com/page/furry-amino/
19 Apr 2017, 2:09 am
ScissorMouth proms usually dont cost anything to atend here, you go take the school finishing papers etc etc and have a party. This year they decided to take money for it lol, hence why Im salty. I never did want to attend though so no dissapointment there.
tumblr_ot1xt5hafQ1siav5co1_500.gif