Doomy's Art Shop ✩ [USD Open, Charms IC]

7 Jul 2017, 3:48 am
Doomy
Omg can I please get on the pinglist? You art is lovely! I need a shaded fullbody so badly. <3

tumblr_p53ie1EC5A1vlw6imo5_r1_400.png
Female/24/Netherlands/Fv +7H/Metalhead/Nordic freak
Ping me please~
13 Aug 2017, 6:58 pm
Can you ping me when you open icons and/or sketches again?
- Some well chosen quote -

Mind a click?
SF1XW.gif CJFc5.gif pRmwd.gif nLp1T.gif q0CUd.gif
13 Aug 2017, 7:15 pm
Pichi2214

Sketches will always be open when I do open the art shop, it's just icons I have yet to decide on how to handle them and haven't opened them yet! But yes I'll let you know~! Right now the shop needs a big rehaul, so it may be a little while~

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
DEVIANTARTFURAFFINITYTOYHOU.SE
14 Aug 2017, 3:16 am
Thank you very much! <3
- Some well chosen quote -

Mind a click?
SF1XW.gif CJFc5.gif pRmwd.gif nLp1T.gif q0CUd.gif
23 Sep 2017, 9:24 am
can't wait until you open up shop again >:3 *rubs paws together*
tumblr_ot1xt5hafQ1siav5co1_500.gif
16 Dec 2018, 1:52 am (Edited 16 Dec 2018, 1:52 am)
Hello everyone! It's been a very long time since I last opened up this shop proper. Since I've started playing FV more I decided it would just be easier to revamp this place a bit than to try and start a new one. To commemorate it and the holidays, we're having a small sale, 30% everything! It's 30% off the prices listed, and if you don't want to math just ask and I'll letcha know!

As for my ping lists...

Tsundere Silvy Soni DessertDingo msjanny atilla Kingkero Jyn xarazura DragonDawn ScissorMouth ArtimisNight Oni Choccie Treble_da_Doggo Khoufu Cakooie bbybirb Straydog Shinrai OmenTheTalentless Lilytora Khisyra

You were all on my general ping list, if you'd like to be removed please let me know, otherwise this is an opening ping!

ThystLodagi WarriorMaiden
Ryuuka Soni Pichi2214

And you all wanted to be pinged when I opened up ref sheets and icons! Which have been added now! If you'd like to be added to my general ping list please let me know, unless you already are, otherwise I will be removing those specific ping lists.

templetes Grandeeney

And I had you two on my temporary/other paintie shop, but since I've moved my custom painties here, please let me know if you'd like to remain on the ping list for the openings over here! As for my other shop I'll probably focus it more on premades and the like.

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
16 Dec 2018, 2:15 am (Edited 16 Dec 2018, 2:18 am)
Doomy
Username: WinterBliss
Character Reference: https://toyhou.se/1738410.frostedfleece
Commission Type: Colored Fullbody Sketch
Extras: She is happy-go-lucky, energetic, and innocently generous. He hops about and makes friends with everyone she can! She loves her socks as much as her own fur.
Payment: USD. Let me know sale price and a PayPal email/link. ^^

Could I be added to Pinglist please?
gIhJQDV.gif
ukF7ngY.pngNsrhtqF.pngolPimSM.jpg
16 Dec 2018, 2:34 am
WinterBliss

That'd be $2.80 USD with the discount! Feel free to send it here when you get the chance and I'll put you down for a slot. c:

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
16 Dec 2018, 2:36 am
Awesome ^^ Payment sent!
gIhJQDV.gif
ukF7ngY.pngNsrhtqF.pngolPimSM.jpg
16 Dec 2018, 8:55 am (Edited 16 Dec 2018, 2:37 pm)
Doomy
Username: StrayChowChow
Character Reference: http://ref.st/elden
Commission Type: Colored sketch (fullbody)
Extras: He's a fairly gentle giant, He's a gargoyle so he can turn to stone at will and also when he sleeps. Is fiercely protective though. Really loves history, ruins, nature. Maybe a pic of him doing a tail smash or sitting in a sort of statuesque pose in a stoney form? Something else is fine though :D
Payment: FC with 25 warrior's elixirs at 7FD each work for you? I have a fluffy costume as well but since items can only pay for 50% it probably won't work, but let me know if you're interested in that instead
16 Dec 2018, 9:19 am (Edited 16 Dec 2018, 9:19 am)
Doomy
Username: Jyoustar
Character Reference: basils toyhouse
Commission Type: flat color fullbody :0
Extras: bits of his personality are on his toyhouse but if you need more info let me know! as far as a pose idea, maybe him posing with the garden shears. like having the blades of them open and pressed on the ground and basil leaning over them with his hands on the grips :0? you can always surprise me with something though!!
Payment: fd :0 ( i think if my math is right, with the 30%, itd be 1750 in total? correct me if im wrong though )!

hHH id love to be on your pinglist also, your art is lovely!
4d9ad0c07d367143859004ce6dce6eff1c47f72b

calen | he/him | 22 | okay to ping | sig by papaemeritus | icon by Elitecabela | vista by Sea_Witch | click sig for my carrd!
16 Dec 2018, 10:02 am
yes please
16 Dec 2018, 2:20 pm
@strawchowchow

The Warrior Elixirs are fine! I'm a bit short with site currency so I'm not too fussed about costumes at the moment. :'3 So with that it'll be 175k FC! Please send it over when you get the chance and I'll get started when I'm able. :0

Jyoustar

Ah I actually only had 2 FV slots but since I didn't get the chance to mark them I'll go head and letcha have an extra slot. :0 (Especially since i could use the FD alkjda)

And yep 1750 FD is correct! Feel free to send it over when you get the chance and I'll get started when i'm able~

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
16 Dec 2018, 2:22 pm
StrayChowChow

^ see above :'D

This is why i need to get back in the habit of ID# pinging alkjsdfa

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
16 Dec 2018, 11:26 pm
\ o /

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
17 Dec 2018, 3:39 pm
/o/

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
17 Dec 2018, 9:23 pm (Edited 18 Dec 2018, 12:13 am)
nvm I just I'm in the general one XP
17 Dec 2018, 11:16 pm
Hey, I'm wondering if you can do a ref sheet for my fursona?
Kelsey/Jamie ~ Bigender ~ He/She/They
xHYiN4n.pngFTqn3U4.pngmmIVI3H.pngwttDoZV.png
Please ping me if you want to get my attention, I don't always remember to subscribe.

Art Shop
20 Dec 2018, 3:03 am
Anamiko

Yes! Ref sheets are one of my available options, at the moment only my USD slots are open if you're interested in those~

(Apologizes for the late reply I've been a bit busy and haven't had the chance to check over here~)

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
21 Dec 2018, 11:20 pm
Doomy said:
Anamiko

Yes! Ref sheets are one of my available options, at the moment only my USD slots are open if you're interested in those~

(Apologizes for the late reply I've been a bit busy and haven't had the chance to check over here~)

USD is fine!
Please ping me if you want to get my attention, I don't always remember to subscribe.

Art Shop
22 Dec 2018, 4:03 am (Edited 22 Dec 2018, 3:26 pm)
Anamiko

Alright! Could you please fill out the form and put what you're looking for in the ref sheet, and what style, and I'll put you down for a slot/give you a price quote and all that. ovob If there's further discussioni I'll hit you up when I start to work on it~

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
22 Dec 2018, 5:13 pm (Edited 22 Dec 2018, 5:14 pm)
Doomy
Username: Anamiko
Character Reference: https://i.imgur.com/eRfVlWe.png (ear/tail/scale color is actually this color https://i.imgur.com/ZI3yueS.png)
Commission Type: Simple Reference Sheet
Base: N/A
Extras: Their personality is very happy go lucky and silly.
Payment: USD

Art Shop
22 Dec 2018, 10:29 pm (Edited 23 Dec 2018, 8:37 am)
Anamiko

Alrighty, is there anything important marking/body wise for her? I assume you want a version that shows off markings/scars/etc and then a version with her outfit? c: Since that is the simple sheet. It does look like under her neck and her tail she has a belly marking, is that correct? And how far up do the scales go since they don't seem to be present on her neck, but on the tail? Sorry for all the questions just wanna make sure I got everything understood~

I may be a tad slow, due to the holiday and all, among other things making me a bit busy just to let you know~

If I'm understanding everything, though, that'll run ya' just the flat $20~ Edit: Actually shoot I nearly forgot my own sale, aha! With the 30% off it'd actually only be $14~
You may also send payment here when you get the opportunity~ c:

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
23 Dec 2018, 1:42 pm (Edited 23 Dec 2018, 1:42 pm)
Doomy said:
Anamiko

Alrighty, is there anything important marking/body wise for her? I assume you want a version that shows off markings/scars/etc and then a version with her outfit? c: Since that is the simple sheet. It does look like under her neck and her tail she has a belly marking, is that correct? And how far up do the scales go since they don't seem to be present on her neck, but on the tail? Sorry for all the questions just wanna make sure I got everything understood~

I may be a tad slow, due to the holiday and all, among other things making me a bit busy just to let you know~

If I'm understanding everything, though, that'll run ya' just the flat $20~ Edit: Actually shoot I nearly forgot my own sale, aha! With the 30% off it'd actually only be $14~
You may also send payment here when you get the opportunity~ c:

Yes that's exactly what I want. She doesn't have any scars or anything. But you are right in guessing she has a belly marking. Her scales go from under her neck to the end of the tail.

Also I shall send the payment right now! If you have any other questions I'll be happy to answer them. =)

Edit: It seems your link is broken.

Art Shop
23 Dec 2018, 5:35 pm
Anamiko

Oh shoot I didn't use the right link, fft. Sorry my brain's been a bit frazzled lately. :'D

This one, should work!

Sorry bout that!

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP