Doomy's Art Shop ✩ [Closed]

2 Feb 2019, 6:26 pm (Edited 2 Feb 2019, 9:36 pm)
Doomy
Username: StrayChowChow
Character Reference: http://ref.st/straychowchow
Commission Type: Waist/thigh up colored sketch
Extras: I'd really love a LNY theme of her wearing a qipao shirt and pants (no dress or skirt pls ;u;). Could you have her maybe holding a piglet that has a chinese paper lantern in its mouth? Or if that's too much, just have Stray holding or lighting some lanterns or something? :D Also, optional, but you can make her look like a Chinese Guardian Lion with curls in her fur and stuff.
Payment: 450kFC and 300FD

I am horrible at googling but here is the best I can find
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/happy-chinese-new-year-smiling-woman-dress-traditional-cheongsam-introduce-white-background-36491775.jpg
Something like this, but a shirt instead of a dress. Can just be simple red with gold trim :D it's called a qipao or cheongsam
2 Feb 2019, 6:50 pm
StrayChowChow

Ah, at the moment I'm not looking for items! I probably should've clarified more clearly, just figured my note about needing FD would be enough. (I'd be fine with FC though. since I'm running pretty low on that.)

Could you give me some examples of the clothes you want, I'm assuming LNY means 'Lunar New Year' but I'm not entirely sure, aah. :'D I could probably do the piglet idea though! It would cost more for all these specifics though, just let me know if you're still interested without the fluffy costume included/what currency though?

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
DEVIANTARTFURAFFINITYTOYHOU.SE
2 Feb 2019, 7:20 pm
Oh jeez, I'm sorry! That makes a ton of sense, I am just garbage at reading between the lines.

I could do like 450kFC and 300FD?

I am horrible at googling but here is the best I can find
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/happy-chinese-new-year-smiling-woman-dress-traditional-cheongsam-introduce-white-background-36491775.jpg
Something like this, but a shirt instead of a dress. Can just be simple red with gold trim :D it's called a qipao or cheongsam
2 Feb 2019, 8:55 pm
StrayChowChow

Oh no worries!! But ah, that's what I figured but I just wanted to make sure. ;0
(alkdjfadf you said it's name but I'm rather tired myself so it didn't even click for me to google it too, whoops.)

But yes that'd be fine for payment. :3 Feel free to send it when you get the chance, and I'll get to work on it as soon as I'm able~

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
2 Feb 2019, 9:51 pm (Edited 2 Feb 2019, 9:57 pm)
ForeverFrosted

OH SHOOT I only just now saw your post (and just thought it was the newest once since I accidentally went to the bottom of the 2nd to last page akljdfadfa, and then I got pinged to the last page so I just never saw it) I could do a exception for you if you're still interested?

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
2 Feb 2019, 9:58 pm
That’s okay! Do you take item payments? UwU
yyh6w8vz64e0644bc499d62b2557401e81fa141a.pngyyh6w8vz
3 Feb 2019, 7:34 pm
ForeverFrosted

At the moment I'm not accepting items! Sorry!

Doomy | 25 | She/They
Please Always Ping Me
ART SHOP
3 Feb 2019, 7:38 pm
I unfortunately cannot afford one right now then, thank you though! </3
yyh6w8vz64e0644bc499d62b2557401e81fa141a.pngyyh6w8vz
16 Jun 2019, 11:33 am (Edited 16 Jun 2019, 11:35 am)
EDIT: OH HELL WRONG POST I'M SORRY
_f2u__art_stuff_by_ampraeh-dbxvw7u.gif
S H O P
D E V I A N T A R T
T O Y H O U S E
-:=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=:-
Hetero :|: #111565 :|: She/Her
30 Jun 2019, 1:40 pm
Pinglist please! I’m absolutely in love with your style