House of Mirrors Adopts

10 Sep 2017, 7:35 pm
Aurorium
Should be 3k for angelic and extra markings!!! Thanks so much!!!

Silverpelt60
no prob!!!
11 Sep 2017, 1:39 pm
Ooo, this is a really nice looking species! I'd love to adopt one if you don't mind!

Mutation(s:) Angelic

Color(s) and locations of color(s): A dark pastel blue for the entire thing c: (can link to a specific if needed)

Additional Markings: None

Additional purchases: None

About how much would this cost?
nx5na99
11 Sep 2017, 2:16 pm
Please link me to the color if you don't mind! And that would be 2500 FC or 5FD!!!

Oyasumii
13 Sep 2017, 6:17 pm
Oyasumii SNOWFLAKEthefurry

I'm so sorry for the lack of replies, I've been in a bad mental state lately! I can get to work ASAP, and I'll have them to you in a week tops!!! Iv you've sent payment and would rather me return it, let me know!
13 Sep 2017, 7:09 pm
EphemeralSys

Don't worry about it at all! Real life comes before any online things, so I totally understand not coming online! You can take as long as you want to get the art to me, if you even feel like it! If you don't want to draw it, you can just keep the fc!
nx5na99
15 Sep 2017, 7:26 pm
Oyasumii
Y4mdTCf.png

SNOWFLAKEthefurry
Lgw4djw.png

These look okay? I can edit them if not!!!
15 Sep 2017, 7:39 pm
I'll count the moth wings with Angelic and Beast mutations, so 2.5k FC or 5 FD!!!
15 Sep 2017, 9:14 pm (Edited 15 Sep 2017, 9:14 pm)
Heya, I love this species design and lore so much! If your still doing these could I get something like
Mutation(s): Stuffed, Heartbeat
Color(s) and Locations of colors: Sort of like a sunset themed red and orange
Additional Markings: none
Additional purchases: Bow (as a pastel purple shawl)
15 Sep 2017, 9:51 pm
EphemeralSys

May I adopt three reflections? (i may come back for more because they're incredible X3) Here's what they'll be like:

Mutation(s): Heartbeat
Color(s) and Locations of colors: Solid white with light blue heartbeat markings. Has a black mirror
Additional Markings: tear tracks
Additional purchases: a bow that becomes a collar with a lil red plus sign

Mutation(s): Beast
Color(s) and Locations of colors: Deep red with black paws. Claws remain white. Has a dark purple mirror
Additional Markings: N/A
Additional purchases: A bow that becomes a black collar with white spikes

Mutation(s): Stuffed
Color(s) and Locations of colors: light tan with patches of pink (pretty much like the patchwork wabbit) has a blue mirror
Additional Markings: N/A
Additional purchases: A bow that becomes a red bandanna
fa5rzTm.pngXrh3GOB.png
VwAO9Oa.pngDv8kGk8.png14447523_1Kk72ah6yHDg3Lm.png <-----lil asshole My sona
15 Sep 2017, 11:30 pm
It looks amazing! Hopefully when i sent you the currency it was enough to cover it! Thanks!
nx5na99
16 Sep 2017, 2:32 am
SNOWFLAKEthefurry NotABear Kitsune_Galaxy

Sure thing to all of you! I'll get to work soon!!! ^u^
18 Sep 2017, 11:21 am
EphemeralSys
When you're not so busy, I'd love to get some more Reflections! I just have two questions;
1. With the purchase of a bow, would it be possible to turn the mirror into something else? (say, a magic wand?)
2. How much would it cost to get a Reflection with three colors and EVERY MUTATION, including every one seen on the spreadsheet, the glitch mutations, and sparkles?
w18twKK.png
18 Sep 2017, 6:49 pm
SNOWFLAKEthefurry
DABVJbt.png
JtmxFpW.png

NotABear
ofLFRfU.png

Kitsune_Galaxy
KMk43PE.png
o42OsO1.png
hm0SEgR.png

Do these look okay? Let me know if I did something wrong!!! ^u^

Silverpelt60
1) Yeah, of course! The only real rule with the mirror is it has to be reflective in some way. So, if you were going to make it a wand, there would need to be a crystal or something so it's reflective!!!
2) Probably around 10k FC overall, my math may be wrong, though! Feel free to correct me!!!
18 Sep 2017, 6:50 pm
EphemeralSys

yesssssssss omg how much do I owe you? I've forgotten x3
fa5rzTm.pngXrh3GOB.png
VwAO9Oa.pngDv8kGk8.png14447523_1Kk72ah6yHDg3Lm.png <-----lil asshole My sona
18 Sep 2017, 6:56 pm
EphemeralSys

It looks perfect! Thank you so much, i'll be sending the payment over rn :D
18 Sep 2017, 11:25 pm
Kitsune_Galaxy

Should be either 8.5k FC or 17 FD!!! ^u^
19 Sep 2017, 12:24 pm
EphemeralSys
Alright then! In that case, while I decide on another Reflection, I'd like to get a Reflection with every mutation, including the ones on the spreadsheet, and the glitch and sparkle ones. I'd like the base to be a bright pink, the Tipped gene to be purple, and the heartbeat markings to be a light blue. Everything else is up to you!

Also, if you release the glitch and sparkles genes as a whole and you need some lore for them, I can help you out!
w18twKK.png
27 Sep 2017, 12:45 pm
EphemeralSys
Are you planning on taking the order? If you are, I can send the FC now if you'd like!
w18twKK.png
27 Sep 2017, 4:57 pm
Im so sorry for taking so long to reply, that's totally my bad!!!

SNOWFLAKEthefurry should be 3k FC or the FD equivalent!!!

Silverpelt60 I do plan on taking the order, I'm working on a really big drawing right now tho, so it may be a bit! No need to send currency 'till it's done!