⚡Synchra's Character Adoptables Shop⚡

13 May 2017, 3:26 am (Edited 16 Jan 2018, 8:56 pm)
I have never tried selling art here and I have some character adopts still available so I figured why not make a post on Furvilla! All $ prices are in USD.

If you buy any of my characters and want to use it as a shifty, I can totally make the art FV ready for a shifty and that is totally cool to do. I also offer custom commissions for painties and would give you a discount if you want to commission one as a furvilla paintie on one of the bases! :D

THE RUNDOWN:
- COMMENT IN THE THREAD TO CLAIM!
- You can give them any name or gender, names on image are just for easy identification
- Be prepared to pay via paypal or square within 48 hours of claiming adoptable unless you ask for a hold.
- After I have received the payment I will send you the full size adoptable picture!
- My TOS: Read Here
- IMPORTANT: MY ADOPTABLES ARE NOT TO BE RESOLD FOR MORE THAN THEY WERE PURCHASED FOR. You are more than welcome to make something out of them (like a kigurumi or a fursuit) and sell it though!! You are also welcome to TRADE them for other adoptables, just no re-selling them for more than you paid for. :3 You are also allowed to repost them on your FA/DA/toyhouse pages. Just please credit and link back to me in some way! THANKS!

Prices on image! Click image to see it full size:
12uA6CT.png
NOTE: The pandagators at the bottom were a collaboration with a friend! They did the lineart and I did the coloring/markings. As a result I can ONLY accept USD for these ones. They're $20 each OBO a la carte (you send me half & half to my friend.) If they're bought for $40 each (our original price), you get a free chibi commission from Ryunine as well! Check 'em out here: http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/ryunine/

I can also make painties of Sockhoppers with this base I made for an additional fee! ($20 or game currency equivalent) EX:
aJWFQW0.png

I may accept trades for equivalent currency for any of them, just ask!

Thanks!

13 May 2017, 6:20 pm (Edited 27 May 2017, 7:30 pm)
Le Pinglist~
mazakai
14 May 2017, 4:48 pm
Bumpityboo!
24 May 2017, 4:50 pm
would you take Furcash for any of these?
Vista by: kroevolkture

my adopt shop

My ART
shop
24 May 2017, 9:52 pm
Chroma , I guess I could figure out an equivalent but it'd be a loootttt of FC lol.
24 May 2017, 10:07 pm
oh okay lol O=o

my adopt shop

My ART
shop
24 May 2017, 10:21 pm
Chroma Which adopts were you interested in?
24 May 2017, 10:22 pm
I was interested in Gabe, the hyena.

my adopt shop

My ART
shop
24 May 2017, 10:52 pm (Edited 24 May 2017, 10:52 pm)
Chroma I might be able to do a trade for that one for some of the event pets if you're interested in that! c:
24 May 2017, 10:58 pm
I only have the fruit bats right now.

my adopt shop

My ART
shop
24 May 2017, 11:53 pm
Chroma Awee okay! Well thanks for the interest. :3
24 May 2017, 11:56 pm
Synchra cute! can you add me to your pinglist, if you have one? :D

also, would you be interested in art trades, maybe? :o (I'm interested in Choco) examples of my art can be found in the links in my sig!

thanks! n_n
Lmf2rwV.png
27 May 2017, 7:31 pm
mazakai Of course!
Omg I wasn't interested in art trades but your art is so cute I AM NOW ahdijsnfksfdsf
27 May 2017, 10:26 pm
Synchra lmao aww thank you! ;o;

I'm totally down to trade for Choco, then! n_n Just let me know what ya would like in return! <3
Lmf2rwV.png
27 May 2017, 11:37 pm
mazakai Could I get one of these cute little drawings? of Paiya? :3
28 May 2017, 12:02 am
Synchra what a cutie! I'll ping you when it's done! ^3^
Lmf2rwV.png
28 May 2017, 12:04 am
mazakai OKay! I'll note you Choco! c:
18 Aug 2017, 1:43 am
All the adopts are still available. :V
8 Dec 2017, 4:29 pm
Prices dropped on a lot of these, more info added!
11 Jan 2018, 10:59 pm
Synchra Heya friend! I would like to get Burger and Comfy! How much extra would it be to get a paintie of Comfy to go along with it?(Also you would have to wait until after I get out of work tomorrow for payment if that is alright!)

.::Beta Tester::.
Please quote/ping me!
Plz click mons
xSRsBu0.pngO1R9wQ3.pngnYno2vL.pngA2eG9W8.pngwttDoZV.png
Flags by Lu
28 | They/Them
Pixel Icon by Violetpool
Professional Disappointment
ADHD|Depression|Anxiety|Aspergers
16 Jan 2018, 8:12 pm
MeloNeko Sorry for the late response! A paintie of comfy would be $20 c: Comfy and Burger are $10 each so total would be $40!
16 Jan 2018, 8:28 pm
Synchra No worries! I know you are probably busy. I will hold off on the paintie for now and would just like to get Burger and Comfy if that is alright~ Message me where to send the funds~

.::Beta Tester::.
Please quote/ping me!
Plz click mons
xSRsBu0.pngO1R9wQ3.pngnYno2vL.pngA2eG9W8.pngwttDoZV.png
Flags by Lu
28 | They/Them
Pixel Icon by Violetpool
Professional Disappointment
ADHD|Depression|Anxiety|Aspergers