[B] Writing for Villagers

15 Apr 2019, 1:35 pm
KilljoyLights
Just checking first, does my art interest you at all? These examples are a little outdated though

SteamJunkRian
I’ll pm you
original.gif
》 Snowflake | she/her | FV-1《
Ping me to get my attention!

Scavenger Hunt!
lf writingf2u css
15 Apr 2019, 2:56 pm
snowflakeartist

Your art does interest me~ It’s super cute and I have a few characters I’d like to see in your style.
xFN5rTq.jpg
99/99 Red Balloon Buddies
Thanks to everyone who helped make this a reality!
15 Apr 2019, 3:22 pm
snowflakeartist Sounds good!
15 Apr 2019, 5:06 pm
KilljoyLights
I can do some art for your writing then! Do you prefer a pm or a post on your thread?
original.gif

Scavenger Hunt!
lf writingf2u css
15 Apr 2019, 5:27 pm
snowflakeartist

Either one is fine with me~ I’ll be able to keep track of it all the same. All I ask is that you fill out the form.
xFN5rTq.jpg
99/99 Red Balloon Buddies
Thanks to everyone who helped make this a reality!
15 Apr 2019, 5:47 pm
If you're still looking, i can do some. i don't have any examples of just the personalities or just basic info right now, but i could quickly write one for my own villager, Senshi, as an example! (You might want to check in a few hours, rather than right now, though) I don't need furcash or any other fv money, but i'd love to be paid in food!
Ping me! #85702 or @Inuyasha_aka_inu
I'M ALWAYS ON FROM 11pm - 3am FV TIME! I will willingly be your punching bag for the tourney. (My warrior is lvl 17, if you're a lower level than 11, the only move i'll do is "pass" just pm me!)

+1 Furvilla time.

Deviantart
Toyhou.se
15 Apr 2019, 5:56 pm
inuyasha_aka_inu
If you could write something as an example, that’d help a lot! But I wouldn’t want you to make something just for this if you don’t want to

I could pay you in food if you give me a while to make some (unless you want expired food for compost)
original.gif

Scavenger Hunt!
lf writingf2u css
15 Apr 2019, 6:03 pm
Hi there! I love writing and would be very down to help write little backstories! Unfortunately my most up to date example isn't something I'd be comfortable with sharing so if you are willing to wait a little I can get back to you with some examples ^^' I would be most interested in currency or fp but we can discuss prices after you decide if you even want me to do writing for you lmao, and if you're not interested that's fine too ^^ just let me know, I get really annoyed when people ignore me as a way to say no is all lol
13945041_7zd2oLPAEgXneEM.png

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Adopt Shop
15 Apr 2019, 6:10 pm
snowflakeartist

I already needed to write more for my own, so its no problem! i actually love to write and have several unfinished short stories going. (I've finished Sensh's and i do have a different type of example on Zeka's profile)

I mostly want non-expired foods, but i will take expired too!
I'M ALWAYS ON FROM 11pm - 3am FV TIME! I will willingly be your punching bag for the tourney. (My warrior is lvl 17, if you're a lower level than 11, the only move i'll do is "pass" just pm me!)

+1 Furvilla time.

Deviantart
Toyhou.se
15 Apr 2019, 6:19 pm
Pridedrop-
I don’t mind waiting! If you could write something as an example, that’d help a lot! But I wouldn’t want you to make something just for this if you don’t want to

I’ll decide after seeing your work if that’s ok ^^

inuyasha_aka_inu
Do you do third person personality descriptions? Where it’s just a narrator describing them than the villager describing themselves? (like this)
original.gif

Scavenger Hunt!
lf writingf2u css
15 Apr 2019, 6:22 pm
snowflakeartist
Yes! it may take slightly longer, but i can.

+1 Furvilla time.

Deviantart
Toyhou.se
15 Apr 2019, 6:27 pm
snowflakeartist Alright! Don't worry about that, for an example I'll write up the little backstory I have for one if my villagers, which I've, been meaning to do for a while, it's not a hassle ^^
13945041_7zd2oLPAEgXneEM.png

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Adopt Shop
15 Apr 2019, 6:42 pm
inuyasha_aka_inu
I’ll pm you

Pridedrop-
Just let me know when you’re done
original.gif

Scavenger Hunt!
lf writingf2u css