Redesign Rainby Contest

26 May 2017, 12:44 pm (Edited 26 May 2017, 12:49 pm)
Idk how long I can go like this XD.

So anyways, would you like actual traditional art from me sent to you, ^^ Well I could do that for you. But how? Enter my contest! Rainby is just too eyebleeding.

They are a Folf.
Just a little backstory: They live on a island named after them, they were a thrush that was differently colored then the rest and wanted to explore the village. There was a problem however, the village was full of predators. They fell asleep in a nearby tree and a fairy showed up. They wanted 3 gold coins out of the cave on top of a mountain in the distance. The fairy simply didn't have enough magic to fly to the top. The thrush, aka Rainby flies to the top, gets the coins, and the fairy gives Rainby the power to transform into a Folf every time they go in water.

rainby_badge_by_rainbywolf-db5ycjt.png
Ok lordy X3

If you can redesign them, that would be great, because I am kinda slow at designing stuff. Seriously, night floof is the only good design I have made, and I will use them as well. Okay thanks. Bye

End date: June 26th
Member since 7-2-16 Very active on here, Message me if you need a friend.
Beta Tester :3
smaller_by_rainbywolf-dbanvyb.gif

26 May 2017, 12:45 pm
ill join
Dizzie - She/Her - Demi
♡Liebling♡#7099

100806fbaa67c7e8b9d22f3dd9b876116ace71b7
27 May 2017, 5:02 pm (Edited 27 May 2017, 5:02 pm)
Me too.
Kuro/15/Hawaiian-Aleutian/all pronouns/ISTP

I'm a monster.
u_want_sum_puk_by_chillyfoot-dbgp01d.png

See avatar.
Dedbowe by Craptastical Gemdino
1 Jun 2017, 8:58 am
I'll make something~
3 Jun 2017, 8:15 pm
Just a little note, I have this contest going on furry amino as well. There is some entries on there. ^^ Not a bunch though, so go ahead and enter!
Member since 7-2-16 Very active on here, Message me if you need a friend.
Beta Tester :3
smaller_by_rainbywolf-dbanvyb.gif