Make an OC for the Person Above you!

26 Jun 2020, 8:27 pm
Sdog88 Ferzu, furry facebook
2akh6hv.gifSpaz here was done by Chestnut <3
1ba508f8-bf19-11e6-b9d6-1b28e450782e.gif Adorable Gif Was Done By The Fantastic: Atheris
I'd love if you would come support my Patreon, I have a special tier for Furvilla Patrons
26 Jun 2020, 8:28 pm
https://www.ferzu.com/
1ba508f8-bf19-11e6-b9d6-1b28e450782e.gif Adorable Gif Was Done By The Fantastic: Atheris
I'd love if you would come support my Patreon, I have a special tier for Furvilla Patrons
26 Jun 2020, 10:33 pm
Sdog88 Ferzu, furry facebook
oh cool
help me please!

EEUtP.gif

3bJZW.gif

zDDPQ.gif

YIUh3.gif
26 Jun 2020, 10:49 pm
Species: Fallen Angel Folf (wolf-fox hybrid)
Aesthetics: Darkened angel-like thing (im bad at description, im sowwie)
Colors: Black, silver, dark grey, light blue, light purple, or galaxy colors with the darkened colors mentioned
What I dislike: lack of detail, too many bright colors, wayyy too much design, things of those natures
Other/suggestions: Needs to have some stars scattered on the body? Other then that, go for it and try your best ^-^
Things for inspiration: N/A

Thank chu!
~Love Is Fiction For The Weak And Every Hello Ends With A Goodbye~
26 Jun 2020, 10:58 pm
Claim!

Species: Canine, feline, bird, anything fluffy! Plus WOF fandom characters uwu

Aesthetics: Warm and cozy uwu~ Clicky

Colors and Designs: Soft but also not pastel... I don't know how else to describe it. The coziest character you can make >w<

What I dislike: Food themes, unnatural colors, scales (unless it's a WOF dragon), eyebleed, clowns, horror, hooved animals like cows, pigs, horses, and clothing

Other/Suggestions: Go ham on the fluff! I want super cozy characters!

Things for Inspiration: Think of a cup of tea/cocoa/coffee and cozy feelings uwu
wFeTHcW.png
Ping me if you need me! I -2 Furvilla time
26 Jun 2020, 11:11 pm
Claim!Feenix

spices: like this sona of mine but with a diffirnt app like discord twiter or facebook No Horses or hover animals I want fluffy things like cats and dogs :3
https://toyhou.se/4297666.insta#14536879
athstetics: not bright neons pastes and normal colors are perfered
color and design: feral or anthro either is fine colors above
dislike neons and pink DO NOT ADD PINK unless it looks good ;3 i mean more like bright popy pink pale babby pink is fine
sugsetions: face book twitter discord or amino but with cool colors facebook would be the funset in my opinon :3
help me please!

EEUtP.gif

3bJZW.gif

zDDPQ.gif

YIUh3.gif
26 Jun 2020, 11:30 pm
Feenix done! Any changes?

23887128_OvT1NKwuEigwTJk.jpg
help me please!

EEUtP.gif

3bJZW.gif

zDDPQ.gif

YIUh3.gif
26 Jun 2020, 11:32 pm
Sdog88
Looks nice, thank you!
wFeTHcW.png
Ping me if you need me! I -2 Furvilla time
26 Jun 2020, 11:33 pm
Feenix said:
Sdog88
Looks nice, thank you!
mnm!
help me please!

EEUtP.gif

3bJZW.gif

zDDPQ.gif

YIUh3.gif
27 Jun 2020, 2:31 am
bump
27 Jun 2020, 4:11 pm
bump
28 Jun 2020, 5:53 pm
bump
29 Jun 2020, 4:42 pm
bump
30 Jun 2020, 8:40 am
Claim!

Gender: I tend to prefer masc-leaning stuff, so either male or non-binary. Bonus points if you can respectfully make it a trans guy, but please don't even try it if you're cisgender; I've been fetishized enough times, thanks.
Species: Mammals, but preferably not the common canines/felines/vulpines. Recommended species include: red panda, dutchie, binturong, or MAYBE coyote.
Aesthetics: Autumn! Fall! Pump up the pumpkin spice, apple pies, and hay rides; really lean in to the spirit of the season for this one. (Taking inspiration from Halloween is *okay*, but I'd like to lean away from even vaguely spooky stuff.) I'd also like it to be either decidedly country-like (scarecrows, harvest fairs, corn fields) or city-like (fall in New York, rain, nice scarves and sweaters).
Colors and Designs: Orange and brown are my favorite colors, but red, gold, and mulberry can be nice as accents; autumnal foods (apples, pumpkin, yams, corn, cranberries... etc), blocks of solid colors or subtle gradients
What I dislike: Please don't lean heavily on Halloween imagery, such as skeletons or spiderwebs; I like the holiday, but I don't want it involved in this design. Witches are okay, but if you're going that route, please lean into the 'magic' of it, not the campy- or creepy-factor. Absolutely no gore, though a little blood might be okay. Hard pass on "Dia De Los Muertos" sugar skulls, "Native American" """tribal""" feathers, or basically anything else that could be culturally appropriative or insensitive. I don't care much for okapi/tiger-style natural "triangle" stripes or spots in general, though snake-style stripes and some freckles are okay.
Other/Suggestions: I'm a *sucker* for glasses, hahaha. I also really like birds, especially corvids (I mean heck, a "caramel crow" is literally just a brown crow; google it lol) and vultures, so feel free to toss some feathered wings on your design, especially if it's based on a real bird. Also, if you want an EXTRA challenge, I really like goldfish, so if there's a way you could sneak a subtle goldfish/koi somewhere into your design, go for it.
Things for Inspiration: https://candycorncrow.tumblr.com/
~ Crow | 23 | He/Him | INFP | Chaotic Good ~
tumblr_oxhoao9Poo1wd5supo1_400.gif
"The future is bulletproof; the aftermath is secondary." - My Chemical Romance
30 Jun 2020, 9:51 am (Edited 30 Jun 2020, 10:22 am)
Claim!

Species: I do prefer using made up creatures. Mythical creatures are good too, as long as they are somewhat original. I also admit that I love elephants!
Aesthetics: vintige toys, abandoned carnvial rides, the circus
Colors and Designs: I am very fond of pastel colors. I also love dark colors, especially deep purples and blues.
What I dislike: Neon colors, Cats, dogs, wolves, foxes.
Other/Suggestions: I am a sucker for old fashioned jointed doll limbs and just genersl old toy aesthetics.
Things for Inspiration:
https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5c882cb6ca525b1a18a624b6/1552449762646-FCIBH2AFNOFBUH0P4IDO/ke17ZwdGBToddI8pDm48kM7j2I20QvxmoTuVkuF_QfpZw-zPPgdn4jUwVcJE1ZvWQUxwkmyExglNqGp0IvTJZamWLI2zvYWH8K3-s_4yszcp2ryTI0HqTOaaUohrI8PI4dJmvnzejSaCdfIesOs3l_oyRq4QEGKqG7nSLcRvzAAKMshLAGzx4R3EDFOm1kBS/03+HDC+generic.jpg
https://cdn.cheapism.com/images/Abandoned_Theme_Park.2e16d0ba.fill-1440x605.jpg
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/xpIAAOSw5vxcMQ~v/s-l300.jpg
30 Jun 2020, 11:20 am
Sdog88

0921f2a914d063e738c4d0adb3d1238bedd978d5

Ta-da! I don't really do Facebook, so I opted for Discord (and made it a fox). You can find a non-glowy version as well as the full version of this file here: https://sta.sh/216satysmuel, and if you upload it to toyhou.se, please credit me there at caramelcrow.

PS: If you ever plan on getting rid of this design, please let me know. I kind of love it, and would be more than happy to buy it from you. *eyes emoji*
~ Crow | 23 | He/Him | INFP | Chaotic Good ~
tumblr_oxhoao9Poo1wd5supo1_400.gif
"The future is bulletproof; the aftermath is secondary." - My Chemical Romance
30 Jun 2020, 11:22 am (Edited 30 Jun 2020, 11:22 am)
lunalonewolf

Here's the character!

I'm sorry for the wait! I tried to go with your request, so please tell me if something is wrong? ^^

( SKIP )
~~~^Alekzy needs your help!^~~~
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
Owner of the closed species: Ficans, and Anunis!
30 Jun 2020, 12:14 pm
Sdog88

0921f2a914d063e738c4d0adb3d1238bedd978d5

Ta-da! I don't really do Facebook, so I opted for Discord (and made it a fox). You can find a non-glowy version as well as the full version of this file here: https://sta.sh/216satysmuel, and if you upload it to toyhou.se, please credit me there at caramelcrow.

PS: If you ever plan on getting rid of this design, please let me know. I kind of love it, and would be more than happy to buy it from you. *eyes emoji*
holy freaking crap I love it I have no words none it’s amazing perfect I love it thank you no words just love
help me please!

EEUtP.gif

3bJZW.gif

zDDPQ.gif

YIUh3.gif
30 Jun 2020, 12:27 pm (Edited 30 Jun 2020, 12:27 pm)
Also claim! MagicSpyglass

spices: like this sona of mine but with a diffirnt app like discord twiter or facebook No Horses or hover animals I want fluffy things like cats and dogs :3
https://toyhou.se/4297666.insta#14536879
athstetics: not bright neons pastes and normal colors are perfered
color and design: feral or anthro either is fine colors above
dislike neons and pink DO NOT ADD PINK unless it looks good ;3 i mean more like bright popy pink pale babby pink is fine
sugsetions: face book twitter Snapchat or even YouTube! or amino but with cool colors facebook would be the funset in my opinon :3
help me please!

EEUtP.gif

3bJZW.gif

zDDPQ.gif

YIUh3.gif
30 Jun 2020, 1:02 pm (Edited 30 Jun 2020, 1:02 pm)
MagicSpyglass

Sorry it’s not the best but it’s an elephant peacock because you like mystical anaimals and elephants so I though I would combine The 2 if if you want I can re do it.

24000037_TWcnWz8zgvCjpwv.jpg
help me please!

EEUtP.gif

3bJZW.gif

zDDPQ.gif

YIUh3.gif
30 Jun 2020, 3:00 pm
Sdog88 said:
MagicSpyglass

Sorry it’s not the best but it’s an elephant peacock because you like mystical anaimals and elephants so I though I would combine The 2 if if you want I can re do it.

24000037_TWcnWz8zgvCjpwv.jpg

THANK YOU!!!!! I love them <3
30 Jun 2020, 4:04 pm
Askata I love the simplicity to him ty :)
30 Jun 2020, 4:38 pm
lunalonewolf

Np! I tried to keep it simple yet unique ^^

( SKIP )
~~~^Alekzy needs your help!^~~~
Check Morphie's Aercids!
5pfM1fY.png
xSRsBu0.png
---
Owner of the closed species: Ficans, and Anunis!
30 Jun 2020, 6:59 pm
This might take me a while but claim Sdog88

Gender - You pick idk
Species - Wolf cat or fox is fine nothing scalely owo
Aesthetics - Maybe like space themed? Idk
Colors and Designs - Dark base with more lighter colors add on top, LOT of floof and wings if you can?
What I dislike - Pink-ish colors and colors that clash too much
Other/Suggestions - Have fun with it!
Things for Inspiration - I dunno? Anything you want owo
|| They/Them/There ||

Help this man get a fridge please

|| Paintie Stand! ||
|| My Art Shop! ||
|| My ToyHouse! ||
30 Jun 2020, 7:02 pm (Edited 30 Jun 2020, 7:23 pm)
I dmed them!

Species: Any species not in my dislike.
Aesthetics: vintige toys
Colors and Designs: I would prefee the colors to be faded. Like, they were once bright and cheery, but they have faded away over time.
What I dislike: Neon colors, Cats, dogs, wolves, foxes.
Other/Suggestions: I am a sucker for old fashioned jointed doll limbs and just general old toy aesthetics.
Things for Inspiration: