Ethereal Fawn Adopts!

7 Jun 2017, 3:11 pm (Edited 17 Sep 2018, 10:58 am)
Note: this species is NOT dead or discontinued. I have just been focusing more on my other species, Squeebs. This species is on a hiatus and ill be revamping some things when i return to it. And i WILL return to it

HsUiiTK.png

Wx9Tyb1.png

nxuDyYy.png

About [you are here]
Traits
Mutations
Rules
Premades
Customs
Auctions
Sold
Changelog and Updates
Other Links

4mt8PsU.png

Name:
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifEthereal Fawns are a mystery to the world. Ethereal means "extremely delicate and light in a way that seems too perfect for this world." and Fawn was added due to their resemblance to a deer you'd see on Earth.

Personality:
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifEthereal Fawns are generally calm, passive creatures. They don't like conflict. However, they are capable of having their own individual personality, so there can be a select few who are more rowdy and obnoxious.

Appearance and Health:
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifEthereal Fawns have a very bony, almost broken looking appearance. Their thin legs and skinny waist look like they don't match their apple shaped head and huge eyes. Some people find them uncomfortable to look at because of their awkward proportions. Despite their broken looking anatomy, these creatures aren't in any kind of pain. It's just how they are.
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifHowever, this doesn't mean they're 100% free of health problems. Ethereal Fawns have huge eyes that are placed more towards the sides of their head rather than the front. This means they cannot see directly in front of them. They're often prone to bumping into things because of this. Fawns also have skinny front legs. This is the most fragile part of their body and is the easiest to break. Their back legs are much stronger and have 3 claws on them.
pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifEthereal Fawns have a big chest meant to protect vital organs such as the heart and lungs. When it comes to things such as ears, tails, or any kind of fluff, it depends on the Fawn itself. There are many different kinds of traits they can have.

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
Icon credit: Kaneoya Sachiko
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

7 Jun 2017, 3:13 pm (Edited 6 Sep 2017, 3:04 pm)
07TxcV9.png

NOTE: I haven't finished rendering all of the traits yet, so some won't have picture examples just yet. untill then I'll just have the trait name in text
NOTE 2: More traits will be added as time goes by. So if you feel like there aren't enough traits now,
just wait. This shop is still new!

Common Traits:
  • Hair:
    • rjUh65c.pngcLoVF1W.png

• Cheeks:
    • xp2rf3O.pngcLoVF1W.png "UP" 3HNic1W.png

• Leg Fluff:
    • 3eeZoG6.png

• Tail:
    • X79p29Q.pngbW4N89K.png

Uncommon Traits
  • Hair:
    • "MOWHAWK" "CURLY"

• Cheeks:
    • bi4vcnw.png "CURLY"

• Leg Fluff:
    • 4uPRBFw.png "CURLY"

• Tail:
    • 6ks5r3H.png "CURLY" ngyYwkr.png

Rare Traits
  • Hair:
    • "SPIKED"

• Cheeks:
    • 9AKryp9.png

• Leg Fluff:
    • "FEATHERED"

• Tail:
    • 59RoRjM.png "SPIKED"

Super Rare Traits:
  • Hair:
    • "AQUATIC"

• Cheeks:
    • T1L4dqW.pngqQKGdka.png

• Leg Fluff:
    • "AQUATIC" DMEGGOt.png

• Tail:
    • ImXr89R.pngRFfcMjI.png

^ i'll finish coding this section later im dying ^

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
7 Jun 2017, 3:58 pm (Edited 6 Sep 2017, 3:05 pm)
Nm7gNT0.png

Mutations are much rarer than any official trait. This is because a mutation is not a trait, and is instead a genetic defect. Mutations are not meant to happen.

Ethereal Fawns are capable of living a fairly normal, healthy life even if they have mutations. But it always depends on the severity of the mutation.

Mutations are things like horns, multiple eyes, long sharp teeth, and other things the species was never meant to have.

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
7 Jun 2017, 4:04 pm (Edited 6 Sep 2017, 3:06 pm)
RUeYPPw.png

Payment Options and the Benefits of Paying in USD:
as of right now, I accept both FD and USD. USD is heavily preferred, though. Paying in USD comes with a few perks. If you and another user want to buy a premade, and you offer to pay the USD price while the other wants to pay in FD, I will sell it to you over them. Custom Fawns are also only available through USD.
USD payments go through Paypal only.

Species Rules and Notes:

• No Ethereal Fawn is allowed to have rainbow eyes. The only exception is Prismatic, which is mine
because mine gets to be ~special~

• Ethereal Fawns always have a round, apple shaped head with a short muzzle and always have huge eyes.

• They always have hooves as front legs and claws as back legs

• whether you think this species is original or not, this is still a closed species, so please do not make your own, thank you.

Other Rules:

• Once your paintie gets accepted, tag my username in both the villagers bio and paintie tags please

• You will receive an unwatermarked paintie image only after you send payment

Resale Policy
If you decide you no longer want your Ethereal Fawn I would prefer that you just return it to me so that I may rehome it, but you don't have to. You may resell it for the same price you bought it at.

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
9 Jun 2017, 8:47 pm (Edited 9 Dec 2017, 2:21 pm)
BCApnWp.png

L3mx08Y.png
"Pumpkin Spice Fawn" 150FD/$1.50 USD
ID: #17
Hair: Feathered (Rare)
Cheeks: Feathered (Rare)
Ears: Long (Common)
Legs: Bald (Common)
Tail: Feathered (Rare)
Wings: None
Mutation: None

ZnGTGBm.png
"Quirky" 150FD/$1.50 USD
ID: #10
Hair: Bald (Common)
Cheeks: Bald (Common)
Ears: Short (Common)
Legs: Buzz Cut (Uncommon)
Tail: Short (Common)

79E3KLI.png
"Dirty Snow" 100FD/$1 USD
ID: #11
Hair: Bald (Common)
Cheeks: Bald (Common)
Ears: Short (Common)
Legs: Bald (Common)
Tail: Long(Common)
[/center]

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
9 Jun 2017, 8:48 pm (Edited 6 Sep 2017, 3:10 pm)
mTQ28tm.png

These are USD only

There are two different types of custom fawns you can get.

Custom Option #1: Custom made with the premade base.
These customs have no set price. It entirely depends on what trait rarities you want and the complexity of the design. It's best to pm me about this one honestly

Custom Option #2: Custom made in an entirely new drawing.
These fawns would be drawn like the one you see in the first post of the thread. So theres room for personalization! you can request a pose and facial expression. Because these are drawings i'd have to make from scratch just for you, they'll have a base price of $10. Extra costs depend on the trait rarities you want and the complexity of the design.

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
9 Jun 2017, 8:50 pm (Edited 6 Sep 2017, 3:10 pm)

92iC50i.png

AUCTION INFO COMING SOON

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
9 Jun 2017, 9:43 pm (Edited 3 Nov 2017, 5:37 pm)
Q8UzaFk.png

This is the Ethereal Fawn Index, In it you will see a list of all the Fawns that have been sold in order of ID number. The ID number will also link you to whoever it was sold to. If you own an Ethereal Fawn and later give it to another person, I would like for you to tell me who you sold it to so that I may update the index and keep it as accurate as possible, Thank you!

ggqiyU7.png
Reserved
Reserved
wEs3Upg.png
PZw64Wr.png
OTlzp12.png
1Gli6SH.png

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
10 Jun 2017, 2:41 pm (Edited 18 Mar 2018, 12:56 pm)
W2PtMsp.png

• 6/27/2017: officially opened thread!
• 7/4/2017: Created the official deviantart group for the fawns
• 9/6/2017: Replaced and Added new graphics

78NPEQI.png

@Momo1013 @megalov8nia @NightmareCat @fay @kikaru @ComplacentFool @SleepyFoxy @Admiral_Catbuns @50189 @quasars @meggie @ricecakes @laz @sombra @LethalLulu @CaceyDoesThings @WhiteVixen  @jax @bbybirb @Ninenko @manitka @MaiseKawaii @PuddleSplash  @Silverpelt60 @DUBSTEP @Breezeyheart @artferdark @snekk 

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
27 Jun 2017, 9:58 pm (Edited 6 Sep 2017, 3:14 pm)
n9kDH6a.png

Ethereal Fawn Links
The official Ethereal Fawn deviantart group!
etherealfawns.gif?1

Other Links

grQffyp.png

twitter_by_revpixy-d6b2pos.pngtumblr_by_revpixy-d6b2po4.pnginstagram_by_revpixy-d6b2yw9.pngohzGynJ.png7GlorDq.png

Paypal:
[email protected]

gPxSKia.png
Thank you for any and all support!

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
27 Jun 2017, 10:00 pm (Edited 6 Sep 2017, 3:24 pm)
hkXVuca.png

This section showcases other art shops as a way of thanking any fellow artist for supporting Ethereal Fawns!

GrU3O6u.png

HP0Cxnb.png

Want to show your support to Ethereal Fawns? Now you can add a banner to anywhere you want!

MbWiE0N.png
Big Main Banner
[url=http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/66433][img]https://i.imgur.com/MbWiE0N.png[/img][/url]

fWD9WI9.png
Little Main Banner
[url=http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/66433][img]https://i.imgur.com/fWD9WI9.png[/img][/url]

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
27 Jun 2017, 10:38 pm
aaaand we're officially open!

small note: as you can see there's some traits that haven't been finished yet, so i've made premades using the already completed parts

Ping list: Momo1013 megalov8nia NightmareCat Fay Kikaru ComplacentFool SleepyFoxy Admiral_Catbuns TheKeikoIsALie quasars meggie

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
27 Jun 2017, 10:42 pm
ahhhh... i need to get some more FD oh gosh ;v; when i do i'll be right back here hoarding all the fawns buying a reasonable amount of them
~2 hours behind FV Time! ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ~
yHPD5I6.png
Buy my Adopts!
Click my Pokemon!
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Beta tester! Happy 1 year, FV! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
H4gziZH.png
27 Jun 2017, 11:18 pm
Ahh really thinking about one of those! Ive disallowed myself from making decisions late at night, so I'll check back in the morning. Question - is there any chance you may eventually do customs, even if they only use the common traits?
27 Jun 2017, 11:28 pm
Fay yes! Customs will be a thing in the future. Im just trying to figure out how the pricing on them would be

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
27 Jun 2017, 11:56 pm
Excellent! :D I'll hold off for now then, but I'd super love a ping when customs are available, please!
28 Jun 2017, 1:17 am
Goodnight bump

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
28 Jun 2017, 1:27 am
Hey, they're finished! Lovely work you got here!
Kuro/15/Hawaiian-Aleutian/all pronouns/ISTP

I'm a monster.
u_want_sum_puk_by_chillyfoot-dbgp01d.png

See avatar.
Dedbowe by Craptastical Gemdino
28 Jun 2017, 8:25 am
may i please buy caramel? ;o; i love them
28 Jun 2017, 9:30 am
RadioactiveAcid aaa i've been waiting for these to open, didn't think it'd happen so quickly!! can i buy sunset, if they're still available?
28 Jun 2017, 10:56 am
Mammarmiar  TheKeikoIsALie  yep those are available! I'll send you the paintie image after you send payment :0
If you're paying in USD my paypal is [email protected] but if ur paying in FD just send a transfer ;0;

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
28 Jun 2017, 10:59 am
RadioactiveAcid transfer sent!! i'm really sorry that i can't pay with usd, i'm not allowed to have paypal yet :S
28 Jun 2017, 11:12 am
Mammarmiar   just sent the image! Thank you for buying!

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
28 Jun 2017, 12:19 pm
boop

SMDAFL
╭━━━━━━ ⋆⋅♔⋅⋆ ━━━━━━╮
♡ Zane ♡ He/Him ♡
Commissions
Adopts
Painties
Squeebs
Ethereal Fawns
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
28 Jun 2017, 2:45 pm
RadioactiveAcid
These are really cute!

My question is, instead of using the premade base for a shifty are we allowed to commission you or someone else to draw a unique one like you have for prismatic at the top and bottom of the posts?

Also please add me to the general pinglist! ;w;
Elsie | She/Her | Art Shop|

5d1e25bf3c80251a33bb05272348fe36.jpg