Share the LOVE! Activity Thread

18 Jun 2017, 11:40 am
1108-beloved-gembound-plush.png

In this thread, you can post your SHARE THE LOVE! activity messages!

Rules
- Write a nice message to another player, letting them know how much you appreciate them, or that you like something they've done or made!
- Limit 10 prizes, but you are welcome to write more than ten messages.
- Messages must be at least three sentences long to qualify for a prize.
- @ the person you're talking to so they can see your lovely message!
- If you want to write more messages after submitting a post, make a new post please!
- This thread will close June 25 at 12:01 AM! So you have one week!
MD4g0sv.png
♥ ADMIN-MAT ♥

18 Jun 2017, 11:46 am (Edited 18 Jun 2017, 11:49 am)
EphemeralSys
You are an amazing artist and an even more amazing cosplayer. You mean the world to me and I look forward to seeing what else you do. Your digital and traditional art never ceases to amaze and delight all who receive a piece of your work. You're also an absolute delight to cosplay with. Don't you ever change that.
Please ping so we don't get lost!
dreampuff_raffle_banner_by_cthulucy-dbi4
[CENTER]21.jpg[
18 Jun 2017, 11:47 am
SouthParkFirefly

Just wanted to thank you for being such a good buddy through everything that's been going on with me. You've been super sweet and kind and I really appreciate it. I hope everyone gets a chance to have an online buddy like you.
~*Ping me to get my attention*~

Anon fairies make me happy :3
Got a question? Feel free to ask. I don't bite!
18 Jun 2017, 11:48 am
ToxicIllusions
You are the best friend I could ever ask for. You've helped me out so much in my time of need. You are more than family now, and I wish I could repay you back for everything you do for me.
18 Jun 2017, 11:48 am (Edited 18 Jun 2017, 12:08 pm)
ADMIN-Furvilla Since right now there's nobody above me, I will be writing about how much I appreciate the FurVilla staff as a whole. You guys are doing a great job with constantly working to improve the site with fun activities/events, and really staying on top of community desires. You've come a long way from beta testing!

EDIT: Seems I misread the post at first, but oh well, the statement still stands. Keep up the good work!
On FR and CS under the same name.?yY-zh=party.png

Ping me again if I don't respond in 24 hours, there's a chance I clicked and forgot to respond.
18 Jun 2017, 11:50 am (Edited 18 Jun 2017, 11:50 am)
Kennma

I'm grateful for the support you've given me irl! I feel like I can trust you so much and that we're pretty good friends? (I hope you feel like that too anyways) You can always come to me if you need help too, and I'll try my best!

(Edit: Pinged the wrong person, sorry ^^')
Khalix/Sunyatta, He/Him.
tumblr_o6zcffnBRA1slto3wo1_500.gif
18 Jun 2017, 11:50 am (Edited 18 Jun 2017, 11:51 am)
I gotta post one, oh gosh!

Hibiscius
Well, first of all you're one of my FP's so I love you for that! You're always really supportive of my art escapades and buy my stuff a lot, so I really really appreciate that! Oh yeah, I can't forget all the times you've helped me out when I was having mental health issues and stuff! Overall, you're really cool and sweet and I'm so glad I get to know you!

EDIT: Oh my gosh wr had the same idea, that's fantastic -laughs-
18 Jun 2017, 11:50 am
Twiztid you are great friend both here and ponyisland. You are all ways there talk even if we don't talk for long time. You always try to help people as well. I really glad you are on here as well now.
need UD: whale monkee peep draggy orca sharkitty kirin serpent catbat, witchy, sandhopper, Shelhowl, Dumbo Octopus
FD pet bearded dragon slow loris echidna manatee sphinx (FD one) Flytrap
come join http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/66445-cervidae-guild-seeking-deer-mods?page=1#1442820
my [B/T/S] thread http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/60888-bst-mblansett-shot-19-apr-17-1251-pm
18 Jun 2017, 11:50 am (Edited 18 Jun 2017, 11:54 am)
Saeyoung I cannot explain how much of a beautiful soul you are. You have such literature- from skills, all the way to writing of your OCs, it's so lovely to read of them! You describe so vividly- it's like actually meeting whomever you're writing of! I love you with my heart, from every parallel universe, and back, and no matter what, I'll be there for you. I'd never dream of leaving you- it's such a fiery, and passionate feeling! I love you, with my true heart, and I'll always be the V to your Saeran! I love helping you, and I truly adore your happy reactions, when I spoil you!

We've only recently met, and I know this, but my dear, you are worth more than anything, and you deserve everything positive in this world! I maybe Mr. Static-in-your-Eyes, being so far away from you, but it doesn't matter! I'm completely devoted into switching my schedules around, just to have a nice conversation with you!
yvJeBej.gif
Eli
18 | Demisexual | Wannabe Astronomer | Non-Binary
18 Jun 2017, 11:50 am (Edited 18 Jun 2017, 12:02 pm)
ClockworkSerenade I just wanted to thank you, for everything. Over the past few years of being your friend, not only have I learned to love the little things about everything, but you've taught me how to love myself. I know I may mess up sometimes, but you're there for me nevertheless, and I want you to know that I'll always be there for you, too. You're my best friend, my partner in crime, and my amazing lover - and I hope you know that I'll always love you, and that my arms are open to you no matter what scenario comes our way. If you ever need eyes to look into, a voice to listen to, a shoulder to lean and cry on, a set of small, friendly hands to hold, or a heart to love and to love you back, I'm here for you, forever and always. Thank you for being my best friend and sticking by my side these few years, even when things were hard on us and even when I was acting aloof. I know things have changed, but my feelings haven't, and I doubt they ever will. I love you, dear. <3

To any and all Mods: I may not know all of you individually or on a personal level, but I just want to thank you all for your hard work and love towards this site. I know I don't use it as much anymore, but on tough days, looking around the forums and taking care of my villagers would really calm me down a bit. Thank you so much for making this site a safe and fun place, and for doing your best no matter the situation. You're all amazing! ;w;

I don't really want any prizes for this, by the way. I just used this as an excuse to thank the people who deserve it; I know I wouldn't really have another place to do that for the Mods all at once, anyway. ^^;
my account is ded lmao
18 Jun 2017, 11:51 am
Maruset

You're an amazing person. Not just because you're you, but when I need an adult you're there. Thanks for being able to put on your big boy pants and help me out of the stupid situations of my own making.
18 Jun 2017, 11:51 am
MZZA
aaah,, honestly their painties and art is so cute <3
and all around they are a kind and sweet person, even if I don't know them personally.
Keep doing what you do MZZA~
(also who can't love someone who has axolotls on their page?)
Cat ❤ Loves cockatiels ❤ Tea

Pm me If you need anything~
18 Jun 2017, 11:52 am
Pandorose
You're an excellent rp-er. I'm really loving how the TAME rp posts with your character and mine are turning out! Its really been fun so far and I can't to do more. I am also looking forward to seeing your story about it too!
cnEC2DR.pngZBlJmPm.png--{DevinLynx27He/HimINFP}--RE7G6u5.pngPjnzZT5.png
magicalderp
I don't know where to begin ;A; fghdkhg
But you mean a lot to me! Your art is amazing, your personality is amazing and everything is amazing. <3
I'm so sorry that I suck at using words, but I truly do appreciate you. You're there if I need a shoulder or someone to talk to, and in general we have a lot of memories together! I hope to create more memories with you and know you for a long time! ;v;
h4pWH5A.png
Garrot
My cool broski that don't really use FV much but is a great friend! You're super cool! Your art is super cool too! I hope you gets lots more amazing skrumpgoblin art! And commissions!! And attacks in this year's art fight!
WkVh3mI.png
This cute art is drawn by ZemZach!
Follow me on
lHuhaq7.png

Tumblr - Deviantart - Toyhouse
18 Jun 2017, 11:53 am
Wait we were supposed to write those messages here? Oh well xD
deerSkullz Your art style is super cool and you are a really cool person! Your characters are also really interesting! <3 I hope you'll have a great summer!

13659130_l8P.png

---------- ♢ ----------

khatula | she/her or they/them | 18
Toyhou.se | main tumblr | another tumblr |about
ping me using @37474

---------- ♢ ----------
18 Jun 2017, 11:53 am (Edited 18 Jun 2017, 12:25 pm)
Arazeml
Thank you for being here everyday and giving me some to talk to, rp with, and just generally be there for me. You've made each day and every day brighter for me and made the hard and depressing work days manageable. There is no way I can thank you enough for what I've done.

Luciel
I'm sorry to don't know you that well but what I do know is that your avian archer is so cool. I try to include you in the rp as much as I can and I feel slightly bad for not being able to do much. I promise I'm going to try better.

aButteredBanana
Let's get this out of the way but your username is the best. I know that you can't be on as often as the rest of us because of work (Trust me, I know. I have a job as well) but thank you for trying as much as you do with the rp. Orion is so much fun to talk to.

Ceraph-the-shepherd
Thank you for joining the Rp. I honestly would like to interact with Ebony more but I just don't know how. I'm sorry if I can't always do it.

draconic
You're characters, Valentine and Eve, are really great. I'm really glad to have you be apart of the Rp. I honestly hope to bring more interaction to them as they are really pretty and well made characters.

This is all for now and thank you to everyone above. You've made my time here on Furvilla so much better and given me more friends that, honestly, I really needed. I'll try my best to give the rp a better direction to go in the future.
18 Jun 2017, 11:53 am
I hope no one minds the random pings. :3

Oreloki
When I was brand new to the site, you were the first person I commissioned anything from. You were extremely kind and patient and created a beautiful paintie for me that I still keep on my border collie today. Your painties are all so wonderful.

Manitka
I see you around a lot and I've only interacted with you a couple times. Your little cow makes me so happy to see and she's just so precious. :3 Your art is wonderful as well and I love seeing it.

leafeon
Your art is just beautiful. The fullbody you did for Kieran, that I uploaded as a shifty for him, is so cute and perfect. I'm really glad I found your shop because I don't think I could have found a better piece!
Elliott / Masculine Pronouns / 19 / Beta Tester / Super Friendly / Paintie Shop / FR Account
8BRN8cm.png
18 Jun 2017, 11:54 am
atilla
I wanted to thank you for being the first one to commission me when I first opened my art shop. I was anxious of people not liking my art style and was planning on shutting it down after a week. Not only did you help me push through with the shop but you also helped me in regaining my motivation in drawing again. I was in a 6 month hiatus before and was afraid in letting others see my work. You have no idea how big of a deal your commission is to me. And for that I thank you.. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
25ouoi0.gif
Dubstep
You've been one of my best friends for like almost a year. I miss you a lot. I hope you're okay, and I hope you made it through your heart surgery. I hope you're still alive. I truly do love you, buddy.
he/him | 22
RavenPocky
Aww thanks! I'm so happy you feel that way about me! I just Wanna say I'm glad a silly little convo about Game Grumps/NSP made us become friends o3o I'm glad we have a lot in common and I love chatting to you about silly things~ Thank you for being an awesome Online buddy!
UxkFyk.gif
Ro
You were my favorite Furvilla artist for quite some time, and I own three painties that you made. I wish that you still made painties, but I understand that you no longer do. Whatever the case, you are a great artist!

Tailgatescutebooty
You are probably my favorite Furvilla artist at the moment! I own only a single paintie by you, but she is gorgeous and my favorite villager. I look forward to seeing more of your work!

Dragslov
I am so happy that I convinced you to play Furvilla, even though you do not regularly get online anymore. Thank you for helping me when I am stressed or sad, and thank you for loving me. I love you so much!
(PS. For those who do not know, this is my boyfriend.)

CalamityPeach
I wish you would come back to Furvilla, but I understand that you have been going through some rough times. I miss you in the game and real life, and hope to see you soon in both! Your birthday is coming up, so maybe I can visit you then. Take care, Bestie!

Infernette
I recently discovered your paintie creations and fell in love. I know that you are probably leaving the website, but I wanted to let you know how great your painties are! Hopefully you will make more someday.
18 Jun 2017, 11:55 am (Edited 18 Jun 2017, 11:55 am)
Augusteen

You were a very open person at school, and despite what others may have said you were always fun. You made me smile, made me laugh, and made culinary a bit more bearable. You even showed me this site! Thank you for what you've done my friend. If you ever want to chat me up, I'll be here. Just shoot me a message. I'll always be here for you!
y85a4tg7He/They-Laveyan Satanist-20-ID is #88244-1 hour ahead Furvillay9ycuqdk

Please correct me if I call you something you don't like.

Catch Anon Fairies with me!

Obsessed with snow festival fairies
dvDnsGn.pngy8fml85xy8gerr7cy76e98s7