Future Fursuiter in the making

5 Jul 2017, 1:53 pm (Edited 5 Jul 2017, 2:00 pm)
I MIGHT commission someone to make my fursona, Voltage the Dutch AD, into a fursuit. I seriously want to experience this whole fursuiting thing, it looks so fun <3

Plus Voltage will look all cute and cuddly, haha
tumblr_op18wcEc2N1w2yzhro1_400.png
I do not ship 2Nu (I ship the safer 2Doc). I don't hate them, I just don't see the point in them. If you have a problem, PM me so we can talk civil and not point fingers at each other. We can talk this out.

~You gotta believe in the voltage that lives inside us~

2jrLuv0.jpg
Good show to who DDoS'd us. That was so funny. >.> *sarcasm times one thousand*

5 Jul 2017, 11:30 pm
MythicalVoltage
Fursuiting is definitely fun! If you enjoy acting, or enjoyed playing pretend when you were younger, you'd probably love fursuiting. It's a blast to dress up and portray a character.

I'd recommend you know your heat tolerance and normal body temperature before getting a suit. They're very warm - in fact most people describe them as downright hot - and they're right. I tend to be cold, and I can withstand a lot of heat (grew up in Florida so it doesn't bother me much!), but I also know my limits. Keep in mind that heat stroke is a danger, so staying hydrated and taking breaks could be a literal life saver.

If you have any friends that own suits, maybe try them/parts of them on if you can. If you have any issues with small spaces, feeling sort of "compressed" (it can feel that way in a suit), or having your vision limited, you'd need to consider that when commissioning a suit. For example, if you don't like having limited vision, you could ask the maker to give your Dutchie big irises so you can see out better.
Oh, and as a tip, if you have to wear prescription glasses, make sure the head you buy is well ventilated and has room for your glasses in it. I built my head with room and extra ventilation so my glasses don't fog up in suit, and it was definitely the right way to go!

Do you have any makers you're considering? And would you be getting a partial or a full suit? I'm really intrigued! c:
Let us not grow weary of doing good.
tumblr_nuy1i6uLGo1uoohs3o1_400.gif
6 Jul 2017, 7:46 am (Edited 6 Jul 2017, 8:06 am)
Hancets - I'm gonna go for a full on suit of Voltage. And sadly I was gonna see if Ino would do one from Skypro Fursuits, but sadly that domain is gone, so I'm gonna have to find a different maker who knows how to do Dutchies perfectly. I will ask if they can make my Dutchie's irises a bit bigger so I can see out of it properly.. Sadly none of my friends do fursuiting, but a friend of mine wants to have a fursuit of their fursona as well. I will try to figure out my heat tolerance and will keep hydrated if needed <3

And luckily I do not wear glasses, so that won't be a problem <3
I do not ship 2Nu (I ship the safer 2Doc). I don't hate them, I just don't see the point in them. If you have a problem, PM me so we can talk civil and not point fingers at each other. We can talk this out.

2jrLuv0.jpg
9 Jul 2017, 12:50 am
MythicalVoltage
skypro is just moved to
https://www.skyprocostumes.com/
you can still get to them
:3 <3
9 Jul 2017, 7:38 am
MythicalVoltage
skypro is just moved to
https://www.skyprocostumes.com/
you can still get to them
:3 <3

Thank you Kaidaft :D

But sadly the price for Dutchie is kinda high...but I might go for it once commissions are open again. :3

2jrLuv0.jpg
9 Jul 2017, 8:10 am
MythicalVoltage
Thats awesome for you! I just started saving up for my suit a couple months ago. Good luck with finding the perfect maker for you :3
He/Him|Georgia,USA
Currently 17yo
Icon by: flashwolf & Vista by: buffalo
INTP-T
9 Jul 2017, 8:16 am
MythicalVoltage
Thats awesome for you! I just started saving up for my suit a couple months ago. Good luck with finding the perfect maker for you :3

Thanks! ^^ I'll save up for one in the future :3

2jrLuv0.jpg
9 Jul 2017, 3:03 pm (Edited 9 Jul 2017, 3:03 pm)
if you are looking for a more affordable approach on a Dutchie suit,
http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/lazylupe/
is a good maker and has experience making DAD's

i just started saving and i have a long way to go!
MythicalVoltage
9 Jul 2017, 3:54 pm
if you are looking for a more affordable approach on a Dutchie suit,
http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/lazylupe/
is a good maker and has experience making DAD's

i just started saving and i have a long way to go!
MythicalVoltage

I dunno if Voltage will get accepted because he has a ring on one of his ears, and she said she doesn't accept piercings...(dunno why)

2jrLuv0.jpg
9 Jul 2017, 4:02 pm (Edited 9 Jul 2017, 4:03 pm)
Monstercat creations does really cheep heads that are really high quality

http://monstercatcreations.com
Bluey
they/them|LaZy|No touchy
I have a DA, check it out!
cookie_attack_by_feversofblue-dbrm171.pn
9 Jul 2017, 4:30 pm
Monstercat creations does really cheep heads that are really high quality

http://monstercatcreations.com

I might go for them as well.

2jrLuv0.jpg