FURst Suit!

8 Jul 2017, 9:40 am (Edited 17 Jul 2017, 6:59 pm)
Hah, puns!
Jokes aside, I'm making my first fursuit now!
They're meant to be a shy Dutch angel dragon. I don't have a design to work off, that way I can just go with whatever happens, as long as it ends up looking even slightly like a dutchie.

Pictures!
IMG_0664.jpg
(sorry about the blanket and feet in the pic!)
untitled_by_lo_vestruck-dbfnsef.jpg
untitled_by_lo_vestruck-dbfnsem.jpg
(in the last picture the chin is up way high. The chin actually rests under the muzzle.)
EDIT: The muzzle in the picture is no longer accurate, I accidentally cut away too much when I attempted to level them, leaving a dent that wouldn't be easily fixable. I decided to instead make a new muzzle, that was slightly larger (and possibly slightly cuter?) and this one line up almost 100%, the only thing that didn't was the bottom, which will be cut off so I can put in the lower jaw anyways.

I'm not sure if they can have nicks in their ears, but the current test ear does, and if this is allowed, their over ears might as well. ( larger ears that sit behind and above their normal ears)

Pinglist:
Treble_da_Doggo
koromaru
Kattun
lockandkeith
Shinrai
Ryuuka
OmenTheTalentless
Alluminocity
DreamCatcher
Jpmouse
Marionette
brisydvic
Hatty
PopcornSnuffler
untitled_by_lo_vestruck-dbgp7ao.jpg
untitled_by_lo_vestruck-dbgp7ac.jpg
Bad images, but I feel the cheek might be too bulky? Also, sorry about the lack of updates! Motivation sunk a ton after i started
"I could give in to all the gloom, but tell me, tell me what for?"- Dear Evan Hansen

8 Jul 2017, 9:42 am
ooooh! Im interested :D
this looks so good just now! I'm diggin' that face shape!
♡ WISHING FOR ANIMAL CROSSING SWITCH! SooFsx
Amazing Icon by genie
Ping me if you need me!
8 Jul 2017, 9:45 am
hmm, of what character? <3 :D
pangolotls_banner.png
8 Jul 2017, 9:55 am
Hatty
Thank you!

Pandorose
I'm honestly not sure right now, I'm aiming for a four eared dutch angel dragon, and they're probably going to be mostly shades of gray with some brighter accents.
I might draw up a generic headshot to show what they might end up looking like??

Also, if anyone is interested in progress pictures (which might not be often), let me know and i'll add you to a pinglist!
"I could give in to all the gloom, but tell me, tell me what for?"- Dear Evan Hansen
8 Jul 2017, 10:14 am
Pinglist pls :3
He/Him|Georgia,USA
Currently 17yo
Icon by: flashwolf & Vista by: buffalo
INTP-T
8 Jul 2017, 10:17 am
Pinglist please <3~
Cat ❤ Loves cockatiels ❤ Tea

Pm me If you need anything~
8 Jul 2017, 10:21 am
Pinglist please! I'm really interested on how this will look at the end!
| Joe | 18 | He/Him |
8 Jul 2017, 10:27 am
pinglist for me too!!! :0 I love Dutchies and I'd absolutely love to see this being worked on!!! :0
Keith/Lee | They/Them | 18 | South Carolina | Homestucker | Potterhead
8 Jul 2017, 10:30 am
Pinglist plz!
8 Jul 2017, 7:21 pm
Treble_da_Doggo
koromaru
Kattun
lockandkeith
Shinrai

Alright, you've all been added! Thank you for the interest!
9 Jul 2017, 8:20 am
Treble_da_Doggo
koromaru
Kattun
lockandkeith
Shinrai
Hatty (Not sure if you wanted to be pinged, just let me know if you don't want to!)
untitled_by_lo_vestruck-dbfnsef.jpg
untitled_by_lo_vestruck-dbfnsem.jpg
Here's a tiny update. I need to level out the muzzle so that they're both the same size, the original piece is a bit larger than the new piece. I also added their over ear, so the trial ears are done for the first side! They're made of foamies if anyone was wondering, and they're super floppy
9 Jul 2017, 8:27 am
pinglist please :3 I love watching fursuit progress
tumblr_ot1xt5hafQ1siav5co1_500.gif
9 Jul 2017, 8:39 am
Ryuuka
Added!
9 Jul 2017, 8:49 am
Pinglist please! I know you probably don''t care, but I've had a lot of trouble with the "first fursuit" section of my life, hehe;;

I've paid $400 for a down payment of my fursona, then had to cancel and the maker began to make only the tail, ((I decided to make her myself, only to realize she was far to complicated ;-;))

Now, I'm planning to make Rogue, an OC that's extremely special to me and simple! I just need money for materials (I'm planning to lower my art prices to basically nothing)) And I might post a WIP threat too :o

As for your fursuit, I like the concept of four ears + nick in the ear, and I think it would be cool if you drew up a headshot :o
Xg0FJFg.png
hey im omen and i love random messages from people so please come talk to me
i love anime, dan and phil, TØP, FOB, P!ATD.. im in too many fandoms so if you wanna rave about something im right here
9 Jul 2017, 8:57 am
OmenTheTalentless
You're added!

Ahh that's terrible, i'm sorry about that. It's nice to hear that you're going to work on a different character though! And I wouldn't suggest lowering your prices too much, or you'll be working yourself out for almost nothing, to the point of you might not feel it's worth it. I'd love to see the WIPs though!

Thank you! I think I'll draw the headshot today, I'll have to email Ino or the species admins to make sure the design is alright before I work on the base too much or buy fur.
9 Jul 2017, 9:48 am
Ohh! I love fursuits!
Could you add me to the ping list, please?
9 Jul 2017, 10:02 am
Alluminocity
Yep! You've been added
9 Jul 2017, 10:14 am
I love fursuits and I would love one good luck making your first one.
pet_15626799_shop_2.png Please click my pet

dwTP4Bj.png swkZXjI.png
9 Jul 2017, 10:18 am
Pinglist please!
When all else fails, use fire.

tumblr_inline_njw5izoAKY1qg2i5p.gif
9 Jul 2017, 12:29 pm
Treble_da_Doggo
koromaru
Kattun
lockandkeith
Shinrai
Ryuuka
OmenTheTalentless
Alluminocity
DreamCatcher
Hatty

Alright, here's the headshot I said I might do! It's not final, but I really like this design?
my_daughter_by_lo_vestruck-dbfojuu.png
9 Jul 2017, 1:04 pm
sc re AM

They look so nice!!! I love the design so much :o
Xg0FJFg.png
hey im omen and i love random messages from people so please come talk to me
i love anime, dan and phil, TØP, FOB, P!ATD.. im in too many fandoms so if you wanna rave about something im right here
9 Jul 2017, 1:15 pm
So cute!! Can I be on the pinglist?
Smol lesbean fox (sometimes wolf)
Twitter: @/seabreezefox
9 Jul 2017, 3:34 pm
aHHH it looks amazing!!
I've always wanted to do a fursuit collab with someone, but you know.
I don't really know too many people in person who would want to build a fursuit with me
Cat ❤ Loves cockatiels ❤ Tea

Pm me If you need anything~
9 Jul 2017, 3:46 pm
OmenTheTalentless
Seabreeze_thefox
You've been added to the pinglist!
koromaru
Ahh I'm sorry! I don't know any furs around here either, much less ones that might consider working on a suit with me. You'll find someone eventually!

Thank you all!
9 Jul 2017, 3:49 pm
Looks good so far! Keep up the good work
Also can you add me to the pinglist?
Bluey
they/them|LaZy|No touchy
I have a DA, check it out!
cookie_attack_by_feversofblue-dbrm171.pn