NYX's Painties & Premades! [USD] (OPEN)

22 Oct 2017, 3:43 pm
That mimic is VERY cool u///u

Please add me to both ping lists!!

I'd be very interested in commissioning a mimic with the FD equivalent if you ever open a slot for that as well u///u <3
YBLdXhp.gif1F8Dbm5.gif
Laz ★ they/she ★ PST
22 Oct 2017, 3:47 pm
Laz

Added! I'd be willing to open an FD slot for a bit of a higher price than the exact equivalent, just seeing the time put into it and all ^_^ I could give an estimate, if you have a character in mind?
22 Oct 2017, 3:51 pm
Ahhh I do actually!! It'd be my character Spinel u///u (The reference in his bio is his original design & closer to what I'm looking for; or rather, im looking for that iconic Kiwiggle Chibi look u///u)

Let me know what you think!
YBLdXhp.gif1F8Dbm5.gif
Laz ★ they/she ★ PST
22 Oct 2017, 3:58 pm
Laz

Oooh, fun design! He'll be pretty difficult, wings and petaltail and all, so I'd probably have to go ~3kFD. Definitely up to the challenge if that price is alright on your end, though!
22 Oct 2017, 4:01 pm
I happen to have 3k FD saved up & I think it'd be a fitting price for the design as well!

I would love to take you up on it!! <3 Would you like payment now or at a later time? ^__^ <33
YBLdXhp.gif1F8Dbm5.gif
Laz ★ they/she ★ PST
22 Oct 2017, 4:03 pm
Laz
I like to do half before work, half after. Security reasons and all ^_^ I'll pm you with a couple starting questions~
22 Oct 2017, 4:04 pm
Sounds good! <3
YBLdXhp.gif1F8Dbm5.gif
Laz ★ they/she ★ PST
24 Oct 2017, 5:44 am
NYX1ST1X
Hello! I really love your base edits, and I'd love to get a paintie from you c: I have a question before I order, though: How do you feel about creative freedom painties? That is, if I give you just a theme or a few design elements and you do what you want/what you interpret the theme as? Your rules say you prefer visual refs so I thought I'd ask. If it's not your cup of tea that's fine, I will draw up a ref for you c: If it sounds interesting though, here are the things I'm looking for!
EjuKFRA.png

Seeking: Winter and snow themed painties, forest or folklore themed painties and body horror (thread!). Don't hesitate to ping me if you make premades that fit this!
24 Oct 2017, 11:49 am
Ammoth
Ah, your themes all seem very fun! I'm not the greatest with creative freedom projects though, so even a written description would work if you can't provide a reference ^_^ we could discuss it more through PM?
28 Oct 2017, 10:51 pm
NYX1ST1X
Think you could color a corvid so that it's a raven with skeleton markings?
28 Oct 2017, 11:24 pm
Scrubjay
Sure ^_^ Should be only ~150FD since that's a fairly simple recolor. I'll work on it tomorrow after payment~
28 Oct 2017, 11:25 pm
NYX1ST1X

Awesome! Any chance you take paypal?
28 Oct 2017, 11:25 pm
Ah, I do! I can PM you my account if you'd like~
28 Oct 2017, 11:26 pm
NYX1ST1X

Awesome! Look forward to seeing the result!
10 Nov 2017, 7:33 pm
can i get a quote?

when i have the money it would either be a major edit to the cat base or a shifty can i get a quote on both types

cfcqwhd.png
if it was the cat base you could probs edit the canine or horse snout and smooth put the lizard tail and thats a fin not hair on the head
10 Nov 2017, 7:49 pm
Ghosteez

Well, if it could be pulled off on the cat base, I'd say it'd definitely be complex at the very least, so up around $15/1500FD/750k FC. If it was a complete redraw, which it'd very likely have to be, I'd say closer to $25 or ~3000FD at the very least. Granted, this is all still assuming you're just talking about the base edits and no coloring, given the lack of any color indicators on the ref. Hope that helps!
30 Nov 2017, 4:16 pm
TannerLioness

Sounds good ^_^ I'll PM you for details.
10 Dec 2017, 12:51 am
Hey Nyx! I'm sorry this is out of the blue, and I know your commissions are closed currently, but I had kind of an odd question -

I'm totally head-over-heels in love with your centaur characters, Carlisle and Eowyn <33 Would you consider doing premade or custom centaur painties in the future, after your shop has re-opened? u///u
YBLdXhp.gif1F8Dbm5.gif
Laz ★ they/she ★ PST
10 Dec 2017, 8:38 pm
Laz
No worries~ I'm not sure honestly, I've made 2 or 3 premades but they're not really my thing. I'd be up for a custom though, as long as enough direction is given, if that makes sense? Also, thank you! They're some of my favorite painties I've made ^_^
16 Dec 2017, 2:25 pm
And open again~
16 Dec 2017, 2:45 pm
Ooh!! I'm glad I saw this!! :3

I'd love to snag a slot for a base recolor - I'm buying the base now, so I can send details later! u///u <3
YBLdXhp.gif1F8Dbm5.gif
Laz ★ they/she ★ PST
16 Dec 2017, 2:48 pm
Laz Alrighty; I'll PM you for the details~
19 Dec 2017, 4:49 pm
bump!
20 Dec 2017, 5:09 pm
boop