Dragon's Slimes [~Temporarily Closed~]

28 Dec 2018, 4:24 pm
Could I purchase a platinum token please ^^
gIhJQDV.gif
ukF7ngY.pngNsrhtqF.pngolPimSM.jpg
28 Dec 2018, 10:20 pm
Imhereimqueer I love your suggestion~ And of course~ You've been added to the waitlist~! *purrs*

TheCobaltBlue Holy shit, how have I not thought about a bunny slime??? *laughs* Anyway, your orders have been logged~ *cooes* And oooh... fallen angel huh? *thinks* I'll see what I can come up with~

MarbleHYBRID Of course~! I'll add you to the waitlist for the Puddle Perks~ *purrs*

pizzacassierole Oh my gosh. No, no, of course~ I totally understand the feeling! I'm really sorry it took so long, I really am. And you are more than welcome to order all the tokens~ *snickers* I'll add you to the waitlist and work on them when I can~

WinterBliss Hmm... I actually think there is a Platinum token- and a Gold token- that you haven't yet used~ So before you purchase another, you should use those, okay?

I'm sorry for the delay again you guys. When I have time again I'll work on some more slimes. But for now, I'm gonna head off to bed~

Thank you all for the support and I can't wait to work on some more slimes for you guys~! *purrs*

~ Dragon
|~Daniel/Age 27/Homosexual/Male~|

"~The Heart of a Wolf and the Soul of a Dragon~"

~Click the Slime to Get Your Own~
[Adoptable Shop - Open]

Angel_Dragon_Slime_Dragon.png
28 Dec 2018, 10:34 pm
I think some good species suggestions could be Elf slimes, fox fairy (or any other animal) slimes, squirrel slimes, gryphon slimes, manokit slimes, or unicorn slimes
| She/Her | +0 FV Time | P!atd & TØP 4 Lyfe | Hooman Bean That Does Things |

If you need me, ping me! @117953 or @Galaxywolf269
Vista made by snowflakeartist
Icon made by ScribbleCakes
Paintie made by Saberfiend
28 Dec 2018, 10:55 pm
Oh lol xD Yeah I'll use those ^^ :P
gIhJQDV.gif
ukF7ngY.pngNsrhtqF.pngolPimSM.jpg
29 Dec 2018, 10:16 am
WinterBliss *snickers* Alright then~

Galaxywolf269 Those are... amazing suggestions~ *grins* And actually... one of those is currently being implemented into the shop~ *smirks* But I'll definitely think about those other ideas~ *cooes* Thank you~

Alighty then... *sighs*

~Important Update~

Unfortunately you guys, I will have to temporarily close my shop. I am really backed up on orders and need some time to catch up on them without receiving more.

However, don't despair. Because as soon as I'm done with the orders, I will be implementing a few new things to this shop~ Including a few new slimes species, a few new cross-breeds, a new shop feature, and a new slime pose~

Until then, I will focus on all of your orders and let you know how things are as I go.

I work tonight, so I only have a few hours before I have to get ready for work and disappear again for a little bit... I do apologize for that.

*hugs everyone*

Until then my beautiful doves~! Thank you so much for the support~ *purrs*

I hope you look forward to everything I have in store for you all~

~ Dragon

[Adoptable Shop - Open]

29 Dec 2018, 11:06 am
Saefall So, a little update with your breeding. I have an idea on what I want to do. But unfortunately you will have to wait for the big reveal. Until then, I'm going to focus on your other orders- your token order and your slime order.

I hope that's okay... but I promise you that it will be... well worth the wait.
~ Dragon
Oooh!~ ^…^ That sounds very exciting! I can't wait to see what you have in mind/planned for them~
That being said, no worries or rush on them; reallifestuff comes 1st, and these little cuties should be fun for you, not a point of more stress added onto your busy life~<3 ^…^
together_ringbearersheart_by_saerfall-da
lI2PVjW.pngAAmS1CY.png
Sorry it takes me a while to respond x..x'
29 Dec 2018, 12:17 pm
Saefall I'm glad you're excited~ *grins* Now without further ado, here is the rest of your order~

Finally, after waiting so long, it's your turn to use the machine, so, with your token in hand, you step up to it. With eagerness, you insert the Platinum token into the machine, delighted when it accepts it. As the machine cooes and giggles, it spits out a charm into the prize slot and with curiosity and anticipation, you reach in and grab it, revealing the charm in question.

Token-Charm-3.png

The charm is beautifully colored with a pretty swirl on it. And after a few moments, it glows brighter than anything before, and within seconds, there is a bouncy bubbly adorable little Werewolf slime with bright eyes and a bushy tail, staring up at you with love and warmth.

Werewolf-Slime-Saefall.png

---

Plushie-Slime-Saefall.png
Name:
Round-Slime-Saefall.png
Name:

Here are your slimes~! I hope you like them~

Funny story though, is I hadn't looked at your order for your custom slimes until after creating your token slime, soooo...~ *smiles sheepishly* If you want me to change the custom order one, please let me know~ *purrs*

Pay for them, name them, give them genders if you want, and I'll add them to the Registry~

CaligulasPeri

Dragon-Slime-Caligulas-Peri.png
Name:
Angel-Slime-Caligulas-Peri.png
Name:

I really hope you like your slimes~ I wasn't sure what to do with your Angel slime, but the design kinda took over after I started drawing it~ *purrs* Name them, pay for them, give them genders if you want, and I'll you to the Registry~

Ceira123

Firefly-Slime-Ceira123.png
Name:

Name it, pay for it, give it a gender if you want to, and I'll add you to the Registry~

DraconicMusic Here is your slime~ *smiles sheepishly* If you don't like it, I understand, since I kinda took inspiration from your avatar~

Dragon-Slime-Draconic-Music.png
Name:

Name it, pay for it, give it a gender if you wish, and I'll add you to the Registry~ *cooes*

SoLongBird

Finally, after waiting so long, it's your turn to use the machine, so, with your token in hand, you step up to it. With eagerness, you insert the Copper token into the machine, delighted when it accepts it. As the machine cooes and giggles, it spits out a charm into the prize slot and with curiosity and anticipation, you reach in and grab it, revealing the charm in question.

Token-Charm-1.png

The charm is plain, but subtly pretty, and it takes a few moments before the charm glows and suddenly there is a cute little sleepy Flower slime in the palms of your hands.

Flower-Slime-So-Long-Bird.png

"It's so cute~"

Dragon cooes, clapping his hands together, wings fluttering behind him, eyes sparkling.

---

Alright, I need to take a little break before work. I'll work on the rest as soon as I can, I promise~

~ Dragon

[Adoptable Shop - Open]

29 Dec 2018, 12:32 pm

CaligulasPeri

Dragon-Slime-Caligulas-Peri.png
Name:
Angel-Slime-Caligulas-Peri.png
Name:

I really hope you like your slimes~ I wasn't sure what to do with your Angel slime, but the design kinda took over after I started drawing it~ *purrs* Name them, pay for them, give them genders if you want, and I'll you to the Registry~

Aa I love them so much!! I’ll send the payment over now <3 Can I name the first one Sage and make it male, and the second one Los with no gender? <3
29 Dec 2018, 1:17 pm
DragonRose35
Ooh i think i will name it Gryphyn ( I know that is not how its spelt ) and the gender will be female! Shes so cute, I will send the payment over now!
29 Dec 2018, 1:17 pm
DragonRose35
Ooh i think i will name it Gryphyn ( I know that is not how its spelt ) and the gender will be female! Shes so cute, I will send the payment over now!
29 Dec 2018, 9:24 pm
DragonRose35

Thank you! She looks great! I’ll name her Dinoflagellate. I’ll pay you via transfer. :)
XfBMhgK6_200x200.jpg
DraconicMusic - Female - 15 - Cisgender - Autochorrisexual - True Neutral - Sagittarius - Nyctophile - Wings of Fire/Mega Man fanatic - Weeaboo
31 Dec 2018, 12:01 pm
Good news guys~! I have the next two days off~! *purrs loudly*

To slimes~!

*poofs*

~ Dragon

[Adoptable Shop - Open]

31 Dec 2018, 12:30 pm
CaptainAnabelle Here is your slime~!

Firefly-Slime-Captain-Anabelle.png
Name:

I hope you like it~ Pay for it, give it a gender if you want, and name it, and I'll add you to the Registry~

If it's not quite how you imagined, please let me know, okay?

Yeenarations I may have taken your wanting hot cocoa slime to be too literal~ *giggles* ...heh. I hope you like~?

Deer-Slime-Antlers-Yeenarations.png
Name:

Name it, pay for it, give it a gender if you want to, and I'll add you to the Registry~ *cooes*

~ Dragon

[Adoptable Shop - Open]

31 Dec 2018, 1:19 pm
DragonRose35

I absolutely adore it!! I'd like to make them a female named Firefly (Creative, I know. I chose a Firefly breed BECAUSE I wanted them to be named Firefly, not the other way around) I sent payment your way, thank you so much, she was totally worth the wait!

Screenshot_2017-07-05_at_8.14.20_PM_-_Ed
1 Jan 2019, 1:49 pm (Edited 1 Jan 2019, 1:50 pm)
*pokes head in*

*coughs*

I'm still here you guys, don't worry~ *purrs*

Eden_Lupes Here is your long awaited order~

Dragon-Slime-Eden-Lupes.png
Name:

Now, since you already paid, you don't have to. Just accept the trade back. Name it, give it a gender if you want to, and I'll add you to the Registry~ *purrs*

Imhereimqueer

Cat-Slime-Imhereimqueer.png
Name:

Here you go~ Name it, pay for it, and give it a gender if you want to, and I'll add you to the Slime Registry~ I hope you like it~

TheCobaltBlue

Dragon-Slime-The-Cobalt-Blue.png
Name:
Angel-Slime-The-Cobalt-Blue.png
Name:

I hope you like them~ Name them, pay for them, and I'll add you and them both to the list~

Now, I still have Puddle Perks things to do... so I'm going to try and get those done as fast as I can so I can do what I want to for you guys and have the shop back up and running~ *purrs*

Edit//: Also, *blushes and grins sheepishly* Happy New Years everyone~! I hope it's a wonderful one~!

~ Dragon

[Adoptable Shop - Open]

1 Jan 2019, 2:22 pm
DragonRose35
I abosluly love them! ^^

I'll name the dragon: cinder
I'll name the angel: Lyra
And both will be genderless.

I'll send the payment as a transfer.

Happy New Years to you too! ^^
50% OFF Limited Chibi Premades, Customs Paintie Shop!
Help hatch my eggs!
XpQuH.gifABrLY.gif
1 Jan 2019, 4:50 pm
DragonRose35 Wow!!! Thanks so much! I love him! I'll name him Prong. Accepting the trade now!
4808-hehim-pronoun-button.png

Imhereimqueer 's gay bestie
please always ping
paintie shop
icon made by Pandorose
?xxn6w=party_oras.png
1 Jan 2019, 9:56 pm (Edited 1 Jan 2019, 9:57 pm)
SoLongBird

Finally, after waiting so long, it's your turn to use the machine, so, with your token in hand, you step up to it. With eagerness, you insert the Copper token into the machine, delighted when it accepts it. As the machine cooes and giggles, it spits out a charm into the prize slot and with curiosity and anticipation, you reach in and grab it, revealing the charm in question.

Token-Charm-1.png

The charm is plain, but subtly pretty, and it takes a few moments before the charm glows and suddenly there is a cute little sleepy Flower slime in the palms of your hands.

Flower-Slime-So-Long-Bird.png

"It's so cute~"

Dragon cooes, clapping his hands together, wings fluttering behind him, eyes sparkling.

---

Alright, I need to take a little break before work. I'll work on the rest as soon as I can, I promise~

~ Dragon

I am gonna name her Cynthia.
And her gender is girl.
Also thank you.
Everyone in the world should get a standing ovation at least once in their life because we all overcometh the world. -Wonder
SoLongBird.png
1 Jan 2019, 10:38 pm (Edited 1 Jan 2019, 10:42 pm)
Esit: Just noticed it says closed XD lol just keep me in mind when it reopens

Username & ID: 103842 Puffball_Kitten
Slime Type: cat
Payment Type: FC
Color Scheme: dcvz92h-461cb6a2-73b1-43c0-b4be-b08ec404

Type: Fox
Payment same
colors: dcvz9pd-a5cb18e9-9c56-4642-9ff7-d86407e4

aand one more... this one a fairy

dcvza5x-6019c411-8f79-4c31-8cbb-6e9e1919

that comes out to 7,500fc right?

the extra colors are extra so you dont have to use them XD
and you can use what Ive chosen as eye colors on the body lol isnce their eyes always seem to be closed
Aedre/Aiyet or Puffball | 18 | Bigender Man-leaning He/they| Demisexual & Panromantic| Friendly, welcoming American. 2 hours behind FV time
dcvyp6k-e746be1a-697f-4b71-9e42-9dfc85b1