OPEN Free Raffle: SR Pets, Costumes, & More!

20 Aug 2017, 7:22 pm (Edited 15 Jan 2018, 11:04 pm)
116-21-th.png
Managed By Watersnake

About

"Omg SR pets and Gembond Plushies!"

I could remember hearing everyone's joy as the STL event's prizes came out. From magical shifty plush to SR serpents, it was truely a memorable event. But that event has motivated me to do the same thing for the admins. Won't it be nice of us, to thank the admins as well? After all they are the one who coded this wonderful game, they are the one who designed and brainstormed the ideas, they are the one who painstakingly gave out the STL prizes one by one. They were there at surprising fast speed when new event bugs were found, they were there patiently when new events need adjustment, and now they are here to RP as the NPCs.

Ever wanted a chance to thank an admin or a mod or their kind gestures? Ever wanted to show your gratitude when you were new to this game and they answered all your seemingly never ending list of questions? Well you came to the right place. Thank the admin free raffle will allow you to show the Admins and Mods your heartfelt gratitude and even earn prizes for bravely stepping out to say a thank you. Read below for more details and prizes~

Dinoval edit 1-15-18: I just want to highlight something confirmed in this thread:
Note that the majority of Furvilla's staff are volunteers, including myself; we don't receive income from the site.

Raffle Entry End Date
16 Nov 2017, 11:59 pm server time
Extended until Watersnake draws all the prizes~!
Offline: contact me on FA or other sites
I broke my login chain since I've joined, 67 days towards a paintie ticket. As much as I love FV, this was the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't know if/when I will be returning.

Dinoval // female // asexual // heteroromantic (straight) // 19

20 Aug 2017, 7:25 pm (Edited 19 Mar 2018, 1:23 pm)
Contents
- Link to Entry Thread
- Miscellaneous Rules
- Recipe Prize Packs
- Costume Prizes
- Warrior Prizes
- Plush Prizes
- Potion Prizes
- Animal Prizes
- Assorted Prize Packs
- Custom Character Art Prizes
- Art Prizes
- Character Prizes
- Brought to You By

Unclaimed Prizes Quicklist

- Pretty~
- Tasty~
- Legendary: Alvas Terrifying Frost Amulet, Ember Amulet, Soothe Amulet
- Where's My Hat x2
- Amazing Transformation: Shark Morphing Potion, Gem Raptor Morphing Potion, Leodon Morphing Potion
- A New Friend: Spotted Orca, Apple Pumpkitty, Fall Seedling, Lava Sharky, Brown Wuff
- For the Love of Soup
- Something Frishy: #1 Purple Crackle, #2 Blue Sky, #3 Jungle Brush, #4 Pink Love, #5 Undersea Galaxy
I broke my login chain since I've joined, 67 days towards a paintie ticket. As much as I love FV, this was the straw that broke the camel's back. I don't know if/when I will be returning.

20 Aug 2017, 7:28 pm (Edited 15 Oct 2017, 7:49 pm)
Link to Entry Thread

Entry Thread

20 Aug 2017, 7:32 pm (Edited 3 Mar 2018, 3:36 pm)
Miscellaneous Rules
Extra Rules to Note. Will Be Added to as Necessary.

Anyone who pings staff will not be entered into the drawing. We do not want to cause spam for them.

Entries are to be made on entry thread and all questions are to be asked here. Entries made on this thread will be strictly ignored.

Remember to number your entry post. Watersnake may skip unnumbered posts during the drawing.

Referrals will earn extra drawings.

No more donations are being accepted.

20 Aug 2017, 7:34 pm (Edited 31 Jan 2018, 4:34 pm)
Recipe Prize Packs

Words of Wisdom
Claimed!
117-angelic-pattern-book.png80-aquatic-pattern-book.png204-beast-pattern-book.png92-diver-pattern-book.png124-fairy-pattern-book.png
236-fluffy-pattern-book.png130-galaxy-pattern-book.png250-mythic-pattern-book.png86-pirate-pattern-book.png196-reaper-pattern-book.png170-royal-pattern-book.png245-sorcerer-pattern-book.png211-spooky-pattern-book.png164-steampunk-pattern-book.png156-warrior-pattern-book.png

Gift of Knowledge
Claimed!
1807-baked-furlaska-recipe-card.png1808-cuttle-burger-and-coral-fries-recip1809-fluttering-fluff-puff-recipe-card.p1810-handcrafted-cheese-cake-recipe-card1811-herbalist-medley-salad-recipe-card.1812-kibble-cakes-recipe-card.png1813-mammoth-roast-feast-recipe-card.png1814-phoenix-fire-hot-wings-recipe-card.1815-pretty-poodles-soup-of-noodles-reci1816-salted-caramel-treasure-trove-recip1817-squeakherds-pie-recipe-card.png1818-terrormisu-recipe-card.png1819-torn-cheese-steak-sandwich-recipe-c2802-pumpkin-treats-recipe.png

20 Aug 2017, 7:36 pm (Edited 3 Mar 2018, 3:29 pm)
Costume Prizes

Fancy Clothing
Claimed!
One Costume from Each Village, Your Choices!

Test of Luck
Claimed!
A Random Costume Decided by RNG!

Scaly Clothing
Claimed!
60-pirate-costume.png61-diver-costume.png 59-aquatic-costume.png

Feathery Clothing
Claimed!
62-angelic-costume.png63-fairy-costume.png 64-galaxy-costume.png

Fancy~
Claimed!
1686-gala-dress.png1687-gala-suit.png 1688-hors-doeuvre.png1689-hors-doeuvre.png1690-hors-doeuvre.png

Pretty~
3055-glimmering-gown.png3056-twinkling-tux.png

Tasty~
3059-melon-medley-appetizer.png3057-cherry-bomb-appetizer.png3058-exotic-eggplant-appetizer.png

20 Aug 2017, 7:38 pm (Edited 11 Mar 2018, 2:10 pm)
Warrior Prizes

A Warrior Needs No Rest
Two Winners

Claimed!
2183-warriors-elixir.pngx50 1894-chocolate-candycorn.pngx100

Zzzap!
Claimed!
2030-wand-of-lightning-strikes.png 2007-lightning-trinket.png 2055-hidden-zap-amulet.png 1973-lightning-serpent-scalemail.png

Death is Near...
Claimed!
68-reaper-costume.png 2038-execution-amulet.png

Art of Blades
Claimed!
1672-feathered-dagger.png 1674-fang-spear.png

Not a Pacifish
Claimed!
2667-sawfish-blade.png2666-manta-shield.png

Legendary
Choose One:
2394-alvas-terrifying-frost-amulet.png 2048-ember-amulet.png 2067-soothe-amulet.png

Where's My Hat?
Two Winners
2773-cheshire-staff.png2774-cheshire-sword.png

20 Aug 2017, 7:40 pm (Edited 20 Feb 2018, 3:31 pm)
Plush Prizes

Holiday Softies
Claimed!
2940-magical-cozy-comfort-manokit-plush.2938-magical-festive-ribbon-dutch-angel- 2942-magical-jingle-all-the-way-saggitar 2946-magical-gingerbread-wickerbeast-plu 2944-magical-dazzling-decor-snuffle-plus

20 Aug 2017, 7:41 pm (Edited 20 Feb 2018, 3:32 pm)
Potion Prizes

Strange Magic
Claimed!
2779-hallowed-potion.png

Amazing Transformation
Choose One:
2662-shark-morphing-potion.png2669-gem-raptor-morphing-potion.png2678-leodon-morphing-potion.png

Blob Blob Blob...
Two Winners

Claimed!
708-shifty-morphing-potion.png641-paintie-ticket.png

20 Aug 2017, 7:43 pm (Edited 19 Mar 2018, 1:22 pm)
Animal Prizes

A New Friend
Choose One:
294-spotted-orca.png 418-apple-pumpkitty.png 619-fall-seedling.png 438-brown-wuff.png 314-lava-sharky.png

Hisss...
Claimed!
637-normal-ball-python.png637-normal-ball-python.png 638-black-pastel-ball-python.png 638-black-pastel-ball-python.png
639-leucistic-ball-python.png 639-leucistic-ball-python.png 640-winged-ball-python.png 640-winged-ball-python.png

What Does the Sloth Say?
Claimed!
2089-vanilla-bean-two-scoop-sloth.png2089-vanilla-bean-two-scoop-sloth.png 2090-strawberry-two-scoop-sloth.png 2090-strawberry-two-scoop-sloth.png
2091-spumoni-two-scoop-sloth.png 2091-spumoni-two-scoop-sloth.png 2092-banana-split-two-scoop-sloth.png 2092-banana-split-two-scoop-sloth.png

Harem Hub
Claimed!
619-fall-seedling.png & 618-summer-seedling.pngx2 & 617-spring-seedling.pngx20+

20 Aug 2017, 7:47 pm (Edited 11 Mar 2018, 1:43 pm)
Assorted Prize Packs

Ka-ching!
Claimed!
100,000 furcoins.gif & 100 furdollars.gif

Epic Comeback
Claimed!
2668-glorious-return-box.png

A New Life
Claimed!
1681-serpents-egg.png

For the Love of Soup
2796-souper-sticker.png2797-souper-vista.png

Look No Feather
Claimed!
1671-serpents-feather.pngx20

20 Aug 2017, 7:48 pm (Edited 2 Feb 2018, 4:07 pm)
Custom Character Art Prizes
Pictures are Examples

Furry 'lil Friend
Claimed!
Custom Common Protogen Reference Sheet by Dinoval !
1492130802.dinoval_custom_protogen.png

E.T.
Claimed!
Custom Alien by NightmareCat !
zsd0oTS.png

Is It Easter Yet?
Claimed!
Custom Fairy Bunny by NightmareCat !
fphMDlY.png

20 Aug 2017, 7:49 pm (Edited 17 Feb 2018, 7:59 pm)
Art Prizes

Imagination
References Required

Claimed!
Fullbody Art by NightmareCat !
Examples

Splash of Paint
Four Winners
References Required

Claimed!
Fullbody Art by Manitka !
Examples

Pen and Paper
References Required

Claimed!
Digital Fullbody with Simple Background by dacia !
Examples

Art of the Brush
Claimed!
Two Winners
References Required
Fullbody Art by Briannakitty !
Examples

A New Look
Does Not Include Gembound

Claimed!
Recolored or Redrawn Paintie and Morphing Potion by stormbringer15 !
641-paintie-ticket.png
Examples

Love for my Village
Claimed!
Two Winners
Choose One Village Forum Vista by Laz !
bpQOaT3.png

20 Aug 2017, 7:51 pm (Edited 11 Mar 2018, 2:09 pm)
Character Prizes

Something Frishy
Six Five Winners
Choose a Frishy Adopt by Dinoval and Shadow-Bases!
itHAHPb.png

20 Aug 2017, 7:52 pm (Edited 2 Feb 2018, 4:03 pm)

20 Aug 2017, 7:54 pm (Edited 14 Oct 2017, 2:44 am)
Blank for cleanliness.

20 Aug 2017, 7:56 pm (Edited 14 Oct 2017, 2:44 am)
Blank for cleanliness.

20 Aug 2017, 7:57 pm (Edited 14 Oct 2017, 2:44 am)
Blank for cleanliness.

20 Aug 2017, 7:58 pm (Edited 14 Oct 2017, 2:44 am)
Blank for cleanliness.

20 Aug 2017, 8:00 pm (Edited 14 Oct 2017, 2:44 am)
Blank for cleanliness.

20 Aug 2017, 8:01 pm (Edited 14 Oct 2017, 2:45 am)
Blank for cleanliness.

20 Aug 2017, 8:02 pm (Edited 14 Oct 2017, 2:45 am)
Blank for cleanliness.

20 Aug 2017, 8:04 pm (Edited 14 Oct 2017, 2:45 am)
Blank for cleanliness.

20 Aug 2017, 8:05 pm (Edited 14 Oct 2017, 2:45 am)
Blank for cleanliness.

20 Aug 2017, 8:07 pm (Edited 14 Oct 2017, 2:45 am)
Blank for cleanliness.