NEOLITES: Retired Species

24 Aug 2017, 4:44 pm (Edited 13 Apr 2018, 1:41 pm)
36y8psW.png
tumblr_inline_o65n6dnxth1tp73kr_500.png
>SPECIES INFO<

Hello and welcome to the Neolite Hub. This species is retired now, but all reference material is available. It has been requested to staff to leave this thread open for any questions you may have about owned Neolites/price paid/general info/etc. . . so please feel free to ask.

Neolites are synthetic creatures, created in a lab by alien scientists. Though they are born as fully-living creatures, and will fall in love with you the day you bring them home! And if you have the coin, you could even hybridize species or craft your own.

Neolites generally come in dark colours with neon markings. Though thanks to science, they could be any colour of the spectrum!

And furthermore--Oh, dear, Jack seems to have eaten the rest of my notes. Oh, I can't be mad at him for too long. Why don't you give him a few pats on the way out?
35121.png?t=1503798315

This species retired on November 1st, 2017.

Quick Rules
- You may resell your Neolite at the price you paid for it (in FD or USD)
- Do not claim as your own
- Link back to my shop or any of my accounts if the species or images drawn by me are used on a different website (such as Toyhou.se, or dA)
- Do not edit any existing images in a way to create your own species
- Neolites are a CLOSED SPECIES. You get them from only here, resellers, or through a custom slot.
- Feel free to draw your Neolite and create them as characters all you want

Banner
GrU3O6u.png
[center][url=http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/74424][img]http://i.imgur.com/GrU3O6u.png[/img][/url][/center]

Small Banner
bTvqYCr.png
[center][url=http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/74424][img]http://i.imgur.com/bTvqYCr.png[/img][/url][/center]

Vista
2671-custom-vista-neolites.png
Custom Vista: Neolites
(click to view)
You can still buy the vista for 100FD

24 Aug 2017, 4:46 pm (Edited 1 Oct 2017, 4:00 pm)
Neolite Types

vWUr5Cr.pngKuu are very well-behaved and loyal companions.
They are easy to train and are quite smart! If you establish a bond with one, they will be your buddy forever. They will most likely squeak happily upon your arrival home from a hard day at work. Just be careful; let them near any gardening and they'll dig all your plants up with their large claws. Digging and storing their favourite items in the ground is a Kuu's specialty.

NzIO9Lp.png
Kuu

QXJzRk1.pngVex are as loving as the Kuu, but also a tad bit sly.
They are independent thinkers, and tend to do whatever they want when it's most convenient to them. Vex also love to go hunting, and bringing back an offering to you--out of love, of course. They can be rather hyper during night hours, and sleepy in the day. Tread lightly around a snoozing Vex, or you just might spook one enough and witness their tail poof up 10x it's normal size!

iix5q52.png
Vex

vNuWqp6.pngThe Rex are the more hardy ones of their kind.
Their large bones and muscle mass make it rather hard to fly for too long--rather, they mostly just hover when it's needed. Rex don't need too much space to thrive, and love to sleep in a small, tight corner. When they are awake, they enjoy climbing anything, from the smallest rock to the highest mountain. Their thick hide also makes them have higher resistances to heat. Though generally mild-tempered, careful not to let your hand near their mouth! Those teeth will be quite painful with a powerful jaw snapping them down.

QelbNdS.png
Rex

c11zm3J.pngElo are the more mystical types of Neolites.
It's always difficult to tell what they are thinking. They most likely are reading your thoughts, however. They have a supernatural sense that gives them great insight to everything in their life. This being said, they also have very good eyesight in all four eyes for the younger years of their life. Upon growing older, all Elo go completely blind, thus only strengthening their supernatural power. Make sure your Elo stays in a dark and cool place, as they enjoy the shade. And don't lie to them--NEVER lie to them.

ay6C90F.png
Elo
24 Aug 2017, 4:47 pm (Edited 15 Apr 2018, 3:28 pm)
Customs

Custom Neolites can no longer be bought, as the species is retired.

For reference: If you bought package 1, you paid $10; if you bought package 2, you paid $20; if you bought package 3, you paid $35.

If you need the details on your custom you purchased, I have all PMs and PayPal receipts to make sure you know the value of your Neolite.

>>Gene Sheet Reference is located here<<

PACKAGE 1
This is now only here for reference.

14a0FKA.pngZmRFK26.pngJoHuzVA.pngvWUr5Cr.png
Pick your coloursPick any existing genesRequest 1-2 accessoriesPick any 1 species

24 Aug 2017, 4:48 pm (Edited 13 Apr 2018, 1:32 pm)
Premades

Premade Neolites are no longer being made because the species is retired.

If you need to know how much you paid for your particular Neolite, provide me with the image of them and I will reference my personal sheet and tell you what price you paid for them.

24 Aug 2017, 4:51 pm (Edited 13 Apr 2018, 1:33 pm)
General Pinglist

The pinglist has been disabled. Neolites are now retired.

Affiliates
MbWiE0N.png
If you want to affiliate your shop with mine please let me know; also I know some of you already planned on that so please remind me AS I AM FORGETFUL

25 Aug 2017, 11:26 pm
Pinglist from the interest shown on my old Ashfurn thread--

Hawkfeather Meesh Reshiramu xarazura Pesticide elly LordKaen HalcyonHood RiceCakes @Eclaire Laz griffhighwind McReyes Ryuuka S4INTS RioRazor @IncubusRoyale @GetInTheBagNebby NoctisEternal Tanya Sassibirb Hypernova StayingBehind ComplacentFool Koro-san arts-waifu I0dine Enoch Ellitchhizui MeloNeko Omelette WhiteVixen Mykestri Breezeyheart SkeleLizard24 redblackpawprint UFO-crasher Sinclair inkrunner101 Seraph Magpie

HERE COME MY NEW ADOPTABLES. You all expressed interest back in my old Ashfurn thread. And I heard your pleas, I have opened up custom slots !! yayy

If you want to remain on the pinglist, please add your name to the google docs sheet as linked to above this post. This is a temporary pinglist that will no longer be of use after this post. My general pinglist will alert you of new Neolite types, new sets of premades I create, as well as when custom slots open up for a new round

Feel free to look around and browse. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Run free, my friends

THIS SHOP IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!
25 Aug 2017, 11:36 pm
SimplySuburban you hurt me friend. these are all so pretty.

I'll take the toxic kitty for USD. . A.
hYhrmSb.png
25 Aug 2017, 11:38 pm
SimplySuburban YAY!!! These turned out so beautifully!!! <3

I'd like to buy Brite Stripes with FD! u///u
YBLdXhp.gif1F8Dbm5.gif
Laz ★ they/she ★ PST
25 Aug 2017, 11:38 pm
Magpie
ahh going for the neon green instead? I gotcha ;)
25 Aug 2017, 11:40 pm
Laz
awesome. I will make that one as claimed
25 Aug 2017, 11:45 pm (Edited 9 Apr 2019, 3:51 am)
(post deleted)
25 Aug 2017, 11:46 pm
i would LOVE electric tiger for USD!!
Chicken | 22 | they/them
art | toyhouse | icon by xaandiir !
cZqudEx.gif draw my boy???
25 Aug 2017, 11:48 pm
xarazura
you got it~
Chicken
Sounds good to me. I mark you having claimed it, PM me to pay c:
25 Aug 2017, 11:49 pm
SimplySuburban
Can I buy Kool n Fresh for USD?
Andy | He/Him | Schediaphile | Married | Always Tired
DsvdUbj.png
Avatar: LazyKat || Sig: Snouken || Both images were commissioned by me & are for my use only.
25 Aug 2017, 11:49 pm (Edited 25 Aug 2017, 11:50 pm)
Can I have cool and fresh for fd?
Darn it
25 Aug 2017, 11:54 pm
arts-waifu
yes! PM me with the best email to send the payment invoice to

Cakooie
aw sorry, you were ninja'd
25 Aug 2017, 11:58 pm
Ooh, these are so cool! Wish I'd snagged the purple and blue one in time :') Any chance customs will ever be available for FD?
octopus_signature_by_luminarywitch-dbl8btumblr_ovhqk1VAJK1vff9kko10_1280.png
25 Aug 2017, 11:59 pm
can i be on the pinglist for premades? :0
10332699_ylFKLuDJLRyMWsY.png

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
KaHgU83.png
painties | art

gos6vOr.png xHYiN4n.png 5pfM1fY.png
icon by pedroinboxfort

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
26 Aug 2017, 12:02 am
luminarywitch
I might make the first custom package available for FD. :)

Murdock
sure, I can add your name to the list with a note attached to just ping you for premades
26 Aug 2017, 12:03 am
SimplySuburban

3a6.gif

I'll like to purchase Package 1 for the custom commissions
Enoch| 24 |
26 Aug 2017, 12:10 am
My 3DS won't open the premade link, did I miss them all?
KfVAaoS.png
26 Aug 2017, 12:12 am
I'd like to be on your general ping list, please. :3
lI2PVjW.pngliBHOxY.png
26 Aug 2017, 12:23 am
Love em!!! I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for one I want to take home :D
xKSncrg.png
26 Aug 2017, 12:27 am
Reshiramu
there are still a few left ;u;

Asha
I'll add you to the pinglist ~