Selling Art for PP or Event Plushies!

7 Sep 2017, 1:07 am (Edited 17 Sep 2017, 2:03 am)
I thought we had two more days than we do for the OD Fest, so I'm selling quick headshot things for ~100-200PP, or 1 Festival Plush!

UPDATE: WOW thanks for the interest!! I'm setting up slots to better manage, wowowowow ovo ♥

Slots:
1. Yokonii (Viking Corvid, Style 1)
2. (soon)
3. (soon)

Pinglist (if slots fill):
Knights

Completed:
1. Silverpelt60 (Magic Captain Pug Canine)
2. Silverpelt60 (Magic Coral Reef Crocodile)
3. Silverpelt60 (Magic Beach Fun Hyena)
4. SeasideSlug (Magic Beach Time Fun Deer)
5. StrayChowChow (Magic Sea Monster Lizard)
6. StrayChowChow (Magic Sailor Otter)

Examples:

STYLE ONE -

21oophf.jpg

33nl385.jpg

STYLE TWO -

2exlkqc.jpg

ka47cm.jpg

Seeking:
All Magic OD Fest Plushies
Magic Sea Monster Snake Plush is Priority as of 9/16!
All Magic Leodon Plushies! (Less important, but still ok)

Please ping me if you're interested, , how you'd like to pay, and which character/Villager you'd like me to draw!

Thanks!!
wmcmd.jpg
Ready to fill this fricker up with useless info and self-promotional links!

7 Sep 2017, 1:47 am
New Sample! Blue Tang Manokit~

33nl385.jpg
wmcmd.jpg
7 Sep 2017, 7:55 pm (Edited 7 Sep 2017, 7:58 pm)
SherokuTakari Hey! I currently have a thread up for giving pp for art! I will link it in a sec... (Here it is)
I can give you plushes, of your choice since all my treasure is converted already... Sorry.

Also I Love your art style!!

He/Him - Bi
My New Tumblr
tumblr_inline_nqezjiNSce1qi7awk_500.gif5pfM1fY.pngtumblr_inline_nqezieOM0r1qi7awk_500.gif
Vista by Violetpool
Pride dice by tumblr user dungeonfemm
7 Sep 2017, 8:36 pm
Keith-Lionsbane

Cool thanks, I'll check it out! :D
wmcmd.jpg
9 Sep 2017, 4:18 pm
I am bumping this thread because this person is great, and has amazing artistry skills!

He/Him - Bi
My New Tumblr
tumblr_inline_nqezjiNSce1qi7awk_500.gif5pfM1fY.pngtumblr_inline_nqezieOM0r1qi7awk_500.gif
Vista by Violetpool
9 Sep 2017, 6:49 pm
SherokuTakari
I love your art! I have 466 pp, could I buy three headshots with that?
w18twKK.png
10 Sep 2017, 12:26 am (Edited 10 Sep 2017, 12:28 am)
Keith-Lionsbane
Ah gosh, thanks for the support!! ;w;

Here are your finished Keiths! If you want to download them, just right-click, save as. :>

2exlkqc.jpg

ka47cm.jpg

-----

Silverpelt60
Oh goodness, thank you~! And absolutely!! :D Just let me know what characters/Villagers, and if you'd like style one or two. ^-^
wmcmd.jpg
10 Sep 2017, 12:52 am
SherokuTakari omg, they are AMAZING THANK YOU<3

I will send the stuff right away!

He/Him - Bi
My New Tumblr
Vista by Violetpool
10 Sep 2017, 1:08 am (Edited 10 Sep 2017, 1:08 am)
SherokuTakari
hey! how's a magic beach fun deer plush for a style 2 headshot of this guy?
if youre still running this in the next few days and needing plushies i can toss you another one for a different character, i'm working on his ref right now!
was princex-jee
jee || he/they
main tumblr || art tumblr || furaffinity
10 Sep 2017, 1:17 am (Edited 10 Sep 2017, 1:18 am)
Aaaah that second style is really adorable!

I'd like to get 2 please!

One of my villager Cairn, sitting behind a DM screen (he can be looking up from behind it so it's covering his neck/chest so it's more of a headshot). Use the glasses style and markings on the paintie (the separated inner face stripes and the half-moon glasses) but here's his reference so you can see his colors better if you need https://dl.dropbox.com/s/mcpzuzg77yqspmg/ReferenceSFW.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/t6unqbpxainkt8v/Reference.png is the ref of the other character I'd like! She's also my villager, Rosie.

Both in style 2 please!

Let me know what you want from the shop. I converted all my plunder before they said the treasure wouldn't disappear for another week so let me know what you want me to buy :D
10 Sep 2017, 1:24 am
SherokuTakari

I have a Magic Viking Corvid/Sea Turtle Dragon plush I can pay with, could you do a style 1 of her?
Also if you're confused, I'm not asking for multiple I would just like to know which one you'd prefer. (✿◠‿◠)
wip
10 Sep 2017, 1:29 am
Keith-Lionsbane
Awesome, I'm glad you like them! Thank you for the plushies! :D

SeasideSlug
Sounds good, I'll add you to the list, thanks! :3

StrayChowChow
I can put you in for one slot right now, and add you to the pinglist for a second, is that okay? :0

Yokonii
Unfortunately my list just filled, do you mind if I put you on my pinglist? I'd be happy to do one for the Corvid once it frees up! :D
wmcmd.jpg
10 Sep 2017, 1:36 am
SherokuTakari

Oops yeah, SeasideSlug posted while I was gathering my refs! Yeah. I'd like you to do Cairn first then if that's cool :D
10 Sep 2017, 2:02 am
StrayChowChow

Can do! ^-^
wmcmd.jpg
10 Sep 2017, 7:25 am
Keith-Lionsbane
Yokonii
Unfortunately my list just filled, do you mind if I put you on my pinglist? I'd be happy to do one for the Corvid once it frees up! :D

Sorry for the late reply, but yes please!
wip
10 Sep 2017, 9:01 am
Yokonii

No worries about timing, and added! :D
wmcmd.jpg
10 Sep 2017, 11:33 am
SherokuTakari
Great! Here's what I'm thinking:
Slot 1:
Character: http://i.imgur.com/mugVG6L.png , http://pre13.deviantart.net/6104/th/pre/i/2017/209/8/f/commission_for_silverpelt60_by_artisticsans-dbhys7b.png , https://orig00.deviantart.net/42a0/f/2017/220/4/8/reflection_by_0okamiseishin-dbjeafg.png
Style: #2

Slot 2:
Character: http://www.furvilla.com/villager/206780

Slot 3:
Character: http://www.furvilla.com/villager/239466
If there is a character that you don't think you can do, just let me know and I'll give you another one instead!
(Also, hehe, how do you transfer PP? ^^')
w18twKK.png
12 Sep 2017, 3:14 pm
SherokuTakari
Um, hello? The event ends like, really soon, and I sort of want to get this PP transferred before it all goes to waste? ^^'
w18twKK.png
12 Sep 2017, 3:16 pm (Edited 12 Sep 2017, 3:17 pm)
Silverpelt60 I believe we still have a little less than two weeks, BUT I COULD BE WRONG

He/Him - Bi
My New Tumblr
Vista by Violetpool
12 Sep 2017, 3:19 pm
Keith-Lionsbane
Well, it says that the fest shop closes in a week, but the plunder will no longer convert into PP starting tomorrow, so I just want to be sure!
w18twKK.png
12 Sep 2017, 3:22 pm
Silverpelt60 ah, well good luck with that.( I hadn't read the part where it won't convert anymore)

He/Him - Bi
My New Tumblr
Vista by Violetpool
12 Sep 2017, 11:32 pm
Silverpelt60

Sorry for the delay! I picked up a ton of extra hours at work and have only logged on to keep my streak. :c But these will all definitely still be getting done! If you'd rather convert the PP yourself and just stash some of the plushis aside for now, that's fine too. I'm happy with either option, and this way nothing accidentally goes to waste. c:

UPDATE:
SeasideSlug StrayChowChow Yokonii
Silverpelt has informed me that PP becomes unconvertable tomorrow! If you were waiting to transfer plunder too me directly, please feel free to convert it yourself and send plushies later instead.

I have the next two days off and will be working on clearing this list~
Thanks everyone!!
wmcmd.jpg
13 Sep 2017, 5:46 am
SherokuTakari
So would you just like me to buy you three plushies? You can pick out the ones you would like! (not Leodon plushes tho bc reasons)
w18twKK.png
13 Sep 2017, 5:57 am
Just let me know which you want me to getcha :D
13 Sep 2017, 10:23 am
Silverpelt60
Let's see, I have the Maguc Octopus Horsee and Magic Seaturtle Dragon, SeasideSlug wI'll be paying with a Magic Beach Time Fun Deer, and Yokonii with the Magic Viking Corvid, so how aboooout... the Magic Captain Pug Canine, Magic Coral Reef Crocodile and Magic Beach Fun Hyena?

StrayChowChow
Does Magic Sea Monster Lizard sound okay? And if you still want a second head shot afterwards, a Magic Sailor Otter would be lovely~
wmcmd.jpg