Bella!'s ABSOLUTELY RADICAL Art/Paintie Shop!!!!!

24 Sep 2017, 6:15 pm (Edited 25 Sep 2017, 12:17 am)
Hour hand's gone from two to three, now four. You've barely slept all night, all the noise and lights and party songs next door are just too much, paint chips are flaking off the neighboring wall and, as the night goes on and threatens dawn, the music fills your halls.

She's in your house.

You lock the door, shut your eyes as tight as your window breaks.

Someone, something takes your hand.

You don't understand, you can't understand it.

EGJBg9N.png

Too late folks!!! You've been invited and you're in my art/paintie shop!!!!! Give me your money or face the consequences!!!!!!! Just kidding, the only consequence would be not having my art, wanna know if that's bad??? You're in the right place!!!!! It may be kind of empty at first but I'll be adding more with time!!!! So be on the watch for that!!!!!

Anyways, here's some rules, warnings and all that jazz:

• I hold the right to deny any requests for any reason, please be aware of that specially when requesting something that could be NSFW;
  • Except for Painties, all of my art is protected under Creative Commons (CC BY-SA 4.0), you can read the terms here if you'd like;
  • If you wish to do anything to Painties I've made that do not belong to you, you must have my permission. If the Paintie belongs to someone else ask them instead;
  • Please, remember that I am a human being and treat me with respect. If any problems occur I'll always communicate you beforehand;

Payment

• Half the payment beforehand is required on some works for me to start working on them, you will know when that is the case;
  • Works that do not require half payment beforehand require complete payment afterwords;
  • Failure to conclude payment will result on you not receiving the final product;
  • Withdrawal of request can be done anytime. Refunds for works in which you pay half beforehand cannot be done if the work is in final lineart stages or coloring stages;

Yup, I believe that's it for introductions, this can be updated anytime as well so yeah I'll let y'all know!!! onward!!!

Lights off!
fu4RVGY.gif
Bella!!✮16✮She✮BR✮Softly Femme✮46808
I made a thread once asking people which village was the gayest it was wild
ART/PAINTIE SHOP :D

24 Sep 2017, 6:16 pm (Edited 15 Oct 2017, 9:41 pm)
THE PAINTIE SALES ARE OPEN

MBhFKZp.png
"hey dude uhhhhhh so like you're here for sum painties ay? cool, radical, neato, we got that right here, right now, come over and get 'em B0"

Premades said:

OLD RABBIT PAINTIES

jv1vHeu.png
These are the first painties I ever made and wowie they're not very pretty, but hey do you want them? You can have them! They all come with full size versions except for the shifty one BUT the shifty one comes with a full size line-art woahhh!!!

You can offer almost anything really! Low-digit characters, seeds that aren't from QP, uncommon/rare/super rare items, FC, FD, USD, and maybe even more!! Make your offer if ya wanna!!! High chances I'll accept them!!!!

OLD CAT PAINTIES

02NnTco.png
These aren't as old as the rabbit ones I think, both have a full size version, the second one was my first attempt on making a paintie for Viola! Didn't work out much but yeah, I worked hard on these back then so I'm accepting only FD and USD, but it's any quantity really!!!

MANLY HORSE

9AeSHMI.png

So! This one!!!!!! This was a commission for a Furvilla user! You can probably guess who it was if you were here long enough to recognize designs like this, sadly I finished the commission and they were gone, didn't pay me so this design is still mine but I have no use for it, so I'm selling it!!!!! The price is the same as it was originally but if it doesn't sell I'll lower it. Comes with a full size version.

COOL WEIRD HEADLESS SNAKES

6FOrzlH.png

THESE KIDS ARE NEW AND FRESH!!!!!! Both have full size versions!!!

Customs said:

7X5B5hd.png

Lights off!
fu4RVGY.gif
24 Sep 2017, 6:19 pm (Edited 15 Oct 2017, 9:42 pm)
THE ART SALES ARE CLOSED

8ENGdHv.png
"Ah!! Hello there pal!!!!! It's great to know you have interest in this humble art of mine. Well, take your time to look around!!! Don't forget to tip the waiter, ehehe"

Doodley_Pals said:
Hey! Are you a fan of These Guys?
eZef03I.png
Well you can get a doodle like that of any character you want with your favorite color today!!! For only 400 FD or 4,00 USD!!!

They will always have white background and you need to pay half beforehand.

Humble_Giffy_Friends said:

tumblr_owswfnN4Rg1velpjoo1_250.giftumblr_owswfnN4Rg1velpjoo3_250.giftumblr_owswfnN4Rg1velpjoo2_250.gif
6 Frames = 500 FD or 5 USD

ASfigJB.gifdefBzzo.gif
3 Frames = 250 FD or 2,50 USD

Gif transparency is optional! Top ones are what transparent gifs look like and bottom ones have a white background!!

Tiny_Pixel_Friends said:

UH2nTon.png

Simple_MSPaint_Friends said:

RfjEnkN.png

Lights off!
fu4RVGY.gif
24 Sep 2017, 7:24 pm (Edited 5 Oct 2017, 6:39 pm)

C4PIGop.png
"So.......it seems "ping lists" are the hot new thiiiinnnnng...........hmmmmm I can't have a post without one can I???? I guess it makes sense, if you want to get Pinged just tell me which list you'd like to be put on!!!! :3c"

pingme4updates said:
@Relic @Steampunk_Llama

pingme4paintieupdates said:
(cricket sounds)

pingme4artupdates said:
(cricket sounds)

Lights off!
fu4RVGY.gif
25 Sep 2017, 12:22 am
Ok it's good enough!!!!!! I won't be able to sleep until I open up this thing and I am so, so tired

FOlks!!!!! I do Art!!!!!!!!!!! I swear it's cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD

Lights off!
fu4RVGY.gif
25 Sep 2017, 10:13 pm
Bumping just for the bumps and also because MORE PREMADES :D

Lights off!
fu4RVGY.gif
27 Sep 2017, 11:04 pm
Bumping onnnnce more because I kiiiinda Need The Money, I promise to add Custom Painties and Tiny Pixel Friends soon!!!! Simple MS Paint Friends will take a while thought because even thought it doesn't sound like it I'm actually gonna do do something that may be a bit of an exaggeration ehehheh I promise it will be cool thought!!!

Lights off!
fu4RVGY.gif
28 Sep 2017, 6:58 am
Ooh could I be pinglisted please? I love your style. <3
17996216_RD1dI9m1tiX6M7o.gif?1574352917
art by lunarlicorice of my beloved Noodle :')
28 Sep 2017, 6:55 pm
Relic Sure thing pal!!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear you do as I put a lot of love in it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!

Lights off!
fu4RVGY.gif
1 Oct 2017, 3:04 pm
bellathygay ooh ! could i get a 3 frame transparent gif of Clover here? : https://i.imgur.com/ojMFKTO.png / https://toyhou.se/610874.clover/gallery i can pay in full w/ FD beforehand if thats ok w/ u
1 Oct 2017, 3:13 pm (Edited 1 Oct 2017, 3:13 pm)
Hi! Could I get a 6 frame transparent GIF of this gal? c: It would also be cool if you could possibly incorporate her shadow form into it if you want! ;) Honestly do whatever you feel is best for this cliche edgy dog lmao (I'll be paying in FD too btw!)

Thanks! c:
7007327_bW3fCypwTiMMD9o.png

★sнα∂ | ℓεsвιαη | #5678★

Toyhou.seTumblrIGDA
4 Oct 2017, 6:45 pm
yoo bellathygay are you still open for comms?
TplWOEQ.png
robin | 21 | they
tip jar
5 Oct 2017, 6:20 am (Edited 5 Oct 2017, 6:21 am)
Hello there everyone!!! So sorry for the late replies!!!! This week has been pretty pretty busy busy busy!!!! But I am getting back to work!!! So to answer your question Skarmory yes!!! This place is open indeed!!!

Graffiti I love Clover So Much drawing her would be a great pleasure and honor!!!! These things are pretty simple and fun to do so if you wanna pay beforehand or after it's all up to you and honestly you offering to do that is very sweet, thank you I appreciate it!!! I Also love your gal too shadwuff and if you two don't mind I'll be messaging you both privately as soon as possible for details and progress updates :D

Thank you all and have a lovely day!!!

Lights off!
fu4RVGY.gif
5 Oct 2017, 7:32 am
!!!!!! damng your art is rad my dude :OO I'd love to be put on the general pinglist!!

//im also straight up eyes emoji'ing the gif ones,,,gonna save up FD for those :3ccc//

o3SiZM2.png?2l8Nn4zd.gif?1o3SiZM2.png?2
5 Oct 2017, 10:48 am
Alright awesome! C:
7007327_bW3fCypwTiMMD9o.png

★sнα∂ | ℓεsвιαη | #5678★

Toyhou.seTumblrIGDA
5 Oct 2017, 6:40 pm
Thank you Steampunk_Llama !!!!! I added you to the pinglist <3 <3

Lights off!
fu4RVGY.gif
6 Oct 2017, 11:07 am
bellathygay omg your style i love it
could i get a 6 frame gif with this gal?
• Carolin | 6+FV |Time | She/Her | INFJ | Taurus | Oceandome | #53304 •
✨ Give apolly0n a hug ✨
ecada3b1_a218_4dd5_ab26_2111949b23fe_by_
Formerly known as Sandfall (sorry if this causes confusion ;v;)
Icon by pedroinboxfort / Vista by genie
6 Oct 2017, 12:11 pm
Such a pretty gal you have!!!! It would be a pleasure to gif 'em up Sandfall !!!!!! As soon as I get home I'll be sending you a private message asking for details so I can get to work!!!!!

Lights off!
fu4RVGY.gif
7 Oct 2017, 6:56 pm
HEY BELLA!!
Are you taking commissions for fullbody doodles like your lil shopkeepers?? I lov them.

3445-asexual-pride-button.png3455-lesbian-pride-button.png3446-agender-pride-button.png
7 Oct 2017, 7:06 pm
HEY Goji !!!
Y'know, I wasn't but that is a good idea!!!!!!! I'm gonna add that right away, say, what would you be willing to pay for one of those??? Just to give me an idea!!

Lights off!
fu4RVGY.gif
7 Oct 2017, 10:33 pm
Y'ALL I added a BRAND NEW THING!!! I wasn't even PLANNING to add it!!!!!!!!! A SURPRISE TO US ALL!!!!!!! IT'S IN THE ART SECTION GO CHECK IT OUT

Relic Steampunk_Llama

Lights off!
fu4RVGY.gif
12 Oct 2017, 9:26 pm
bellathygay could i get a 6 frame animation of my dear Esther? O:
TplWOEQ.png
robin | 21 | they
tip jar
15 Oct 2017, 9:48 pm
Sorry for the late reply Skarmory !! I've been having issues with my internet but I'd love to draw that cutie!!! I'll hit you up asking for details as soon as I can!!!

Also closing up art commissions for now, Esther will be the last one and then I'll try to work on some personal projects :D

Lights off!
fu4RVGY.gif
15 Oct 2017, 9:49 pm
It's all good! ^^ I'll keep an eye out for your message!
TplWOEQ.png
robin | 21 | they
tip jar
15 Oct 2017, 10:35 pm
bellathygay
Hey Bella your things say closed but when you open up again for those doodly bois please hit me up! :D

3445-asexual-pride-button.png3455-lesbian-pride-button.png3446-agender-pride-button.png