(New 1/28) OC Adopts! Creatures, Humanoids Etc

25 Sep 2017, 7:19 pm (Edited 29 Jan 2018, 10:37 am)
I thought I would start a new umbrella thread for various adoptables and OCs for sale or trade! Some of my adoptables still have their own threads, linked below, but on this thread I will be experimenting and developing different adopt bases and character designs.

USD payments through paypal. : http://paypal.me/whitefoxmoth

New Adopts!
Not accepting FD/FC for these new adopts, USD, FR gems, Deviantart points or trade only. For FD adopts keep scrolling :)

(Winged Messenger) $15/1500 points/1800g/trade
wingedgirl_2_500_by_cenobitesquid-dc1hpz
(Mushroom Guardian): Laetiporus ($15/1500 points/1800g/trade) - Available
laetiporus_by_cenobitesquid-dc16jzb.png
(Sea Royalty) $10/1000 points/1200g/ trade
sea_royalty__ota_uft__by_cenobitesquid-d
Little Boops
$5/500FD/500 gems/500 dA points each!
Boops are cute and friendly little pets, sort of clumsy and prone to getting into mischief, but very loyal.

boop_adopt_batch1_sm_by_cenobitesquid-db
boop_adopt_flame300_by_cenobitesquid-dbo
dragon_boop300_1_by_cenobitesquid-dbp348
Leaf Boop: $7 USD / 700 FD (open)
Water Boop: $7 USD / 700 FD (open)
Robo Boop: $7 USD / 700 FD (open)
Flame Boop: $7 USD / 700 FD (open)
Dragon Boop: $7 USD / 700 FD (open)

Mouse Adopts!

Lilah: $5 USD/500 FD (open)
mouse_purple_400_by_cenobitesquid-dbp1vy
Corey: $5 USD/500 FD (open)
mouse_adopt_mushroom400_by_cenobitesquid
skull_wickerbeast_signature_by_cenobitesmoth_premades_signature_by_cenobitesquid_orca_orchid_signature_by_cenobitesquid-

25 Sep 2017, 7:21 pm (Edited 26 Sep 2017, 7:14 pm)
Ping List:
Cakooie saishira shadowwolfgem
skull_wickerbeast_signature_by_cenobitesmoth_premades_signature_by_cenobitesquid_orca_orchid_signature_by_cenobitesquid-
25 Sep 2017, 7:23 pm
reserved
25 Sep 2017, 7:24 pm
reserved
25 Sep 2017, 7:27 pm
Open to post! :)
25 Sep 2017, 9:43 pm (Edited 25 Sep 2017, 9:43 pm)
saishira @Amaimon shadowwolfgem missliliya @octo Starchaser Iralla teaunicorn Cakooie  
LuckyMou kroevolkture

Hello! I'm pinging you from the list on my mercat shop to let you know I've got another miscellaneous adoptable thread going here. Let me know if you'd like to be on the pinglist for future adopt stuff on this thread! :)
26 Sep 2017, 7:16 am
These are hella cute pong list me
26 Sep 2017, 7:24 am
I'd love to be on the ping list.
Icon by artbyVaki.tumblr.com
26 Sep 2017, 5:16 pm (Edited 26 Sep 2017, 5:16 pm)
Cute, I would love to be added to the pinglist
bfb3RDT.pngCall me Gem| She/her and Them/they| Sapphic1MtmN6G.png

UdXKo19.jpgWX2rzpt.png hPSL0H9.gif
26 Sep 2017, 7:13 pm
Cakooie saishira shadowwolfgem . Thank you! :D I'll add you to the ping list~
28 Sep 2017, 4:46 pm
:3
30 Sep 2017, 9:08 pm
Cakooie saishira shadowwolfgem Got a couple of new adopts up!
1 Jan 2018, 10:43 pm
Bumping my old adopt post :) If anyone has any suggestions for new adopts, let me know!
15 Jan 2018, 4:54 pm
Bump old post~
"The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd but the person who walks alone is likely to find themselves in places no one has ever seen before" ~ Albert Einstien
"I still see posts that make my heart ache, and I just want you to know, if you are struggling with something and it feels like nobody cares, that I do." ~ StellarHyena
"Kindness it the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see" ~ Mark Twain
18 Jan 2018, 5:05 pm
Cakooie saishira shadowwolfgem I've got some new adopts up :) Now accepting FD for the older adopts listed!
18 Jan 2018, 5:07 pm
Artemysterious Thanks for the bump, I just noticed!
18 Jan 2018, 5:11 pm
Thanks for the bump, I just noticed!

^^
"The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd but the person who walks alone is likely to find themselves in places no one has ever seen before" ~ Albert Einstien
"I still see posts that make my heart ache, and I just want you to know, if you are struggling with something and it feels like nobody cares, that I do." ~ StellarHyena
"Kindness it the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see" ~ Mark Twain
18 Jan 2018, 6:40 pm
Here's a friendly bump~

The Robo Boop stole my heart
tumblr_ori92sJNj31umodnno1_540.png
28 Jan 2018, 10:15 pm (Edited 28 Jan 2018, 10:15 pm)
New adopts and updated prices :3
29 Jan 2018, 10:38 am
^
4 Feb 2018, 4:20 pm
These new adopts are simply gorgeous!
Loading 99% complete...